Big Fish

It’s likely readers here have been following my twitter threads about the Anthony Bourdain suicide and I’ve been discussing the particulars about his death on Pat Campbell’s show and the Red Man Group for almost 2 weeks now. As readers know I’ve personally dealt with two suicides under circumstances  like this and I’ve picked apart dozens more over the years I’ve been writing. I’ve got a pretty good idea why old Beta guys off themselves.

But the Beta part is only one aspect of the story. Anthony being a ‘paper alpha’ is certainly an aspect too, but the more I dig into the background of the “love of his life”, Asia Argento, the more the puzzle pieces fit together. This bitch was a piece of work. If you watched the Red Man Group last Saturday I explained why I don’t think she was a BPD case (borderline personality disorder), but after reading this thread I’m beginning to change my mind:

So, she’s a witch. A literal witch, and all of her ‘sisterhood’ are witches are too. You can digest that however you feel is necessary, but this is a 42 year old woman who practices literal witchcraft – which is an extension of feminism with a pagan spiritual  woo woo magical thinking whipped into the mix. I really need to do a more expansive post on Chick Crack soon.

But, even this isn’t what I want to confront you with. What I want to raise your awareness to is something I’ve never really had an occasion to explore until now; Anthony Bourdain was a very big fish.

Anthony Bourdain (AB) was a long term, life-long, Beta. He was every bit of what I call a ‘terminal Beta‘. Yes, he had the Bad Boy thing working for him and if you want to get a more complete idea about his past Black Label Logic has a great piece on his blog you really ought to read. But, with respect to Bourdain’s understanding of intersexual dynamics he was very much a Beta.

People immediately gave me shit for naming him such. That was expected. He’s Anthony-fucking-Bourdain and I’m just some “half-assed self-published Red Pill writer, what the fuck do I know, right?” Well, I knew enough to recognize the profile of a Contextual Alpha who’d been plugged into his Blue Pill conditioning for 61 years and the huge mark he put on himself by being so publicly co-dependent on the idea of the soul mate myth. Anthony had been through 2 wives. The most recent one cheated on him with her MMA fighter / personal trainer he no doubt was paying to “train” his soon-to-be ex wife. I have no doubt AB would’ve attempted to lock down Asia Argento because this is what overly possessive, perpetually mate guarding Beta men do when a woman approaches his “dream girl” ideal. His social media was rife with declarations about how happy he was to have finally met his ‘kindred spirit’ soul mate (and self-avowed Wiccan) Asia Argento. AB sincerely believed his ship had come in. The woman who would finally complete him (this time) was at last in his life.

In every Instagram image, every Tweet, AB was gushing about how he’d never been happier as he cuddled with Asia like a boy who loves his mother. Intermixed with these images were many others with him in classic possessive-Beta encroaching posture – interposing arms like an affectionate headlock, while she looked away wistfully, or directly at the camera with the look of a woman who knows the Beta she’s with is deadweight to her Hypergamy.

Big Fish and the Cookie Lady

There is a larger dynamic at play in all this, one I probably could add an addendum to in my second book, Preventive Medicine. An aging Beta male, and particularly one with a notable amount of money, success, fame or status is a big fish for a necessitous woman. A woman who’s long practiced in using her sexual agency to its best advantage with men knows a prime target in an older man who’s never unplugged himself from his Blue Pill conditioning. Bourdain was one such big fish, and his Blue Pill conditioning, his eager white knighting and immediate deference to the feminine, his soul mate idealism would’ve been instantly recognizable to a 42 year old woman long accustomed to being the center of orbit for many a prior Beta.

I don’t want to call it an epidemic, but there is a set of women who look for aging men with resources to befriend and pretend they have a genuine interest in. Men with even moderate means and a Blue Pill conditioned idealism that ‘love springs eternal’ are prime targets for women who can read and assess that man’s state from years of practice. A woman who shows interest in a man who’s been starved for affection, sex and a real connection with a woman (married or not) will seem like more than an oasis in the desert. She’ll appeal to his romantic, idealistic Beta soul; a last chance at ‘true happiness’, a true miracle, as he enters his old age.

My own father was one such target for a woman we called the ‘cookie lady’.

My dad passed away from complications of Alzheimer’s/dementia before he was 72, but before his dementia had really become apparent the ‘cookie lady’ had already made a mark of my dad. My father was also what I’ve called a terminal Beta. He never unplugged to his dying day and lived a life based on the old set of books, being a good provider, dutiful, responsible and he was perpetually disappointed by the women in his life never reciprocating with their intimacy and appreciation the ‘rules’ clearly stated should happen. They never loved him in the way he thought women ought to be capable of loving him. Nevertheless, dad always clung to the (noble?) belief that if he saved his pennies and was of the highest service to women that eventually, one day, his efforts and quality would be appreciated by the right woman. He was a good example of the Savior Schema.

The ‘cookie lady’ understood all of this – all of dad’s Blue Pill conditioning, the way he thought the world and women should work, the old social contract investments, his idealism about women, everything – all of it in less than a week. She really wasn’t all that different from my step-mother in that respect, but at this late in the game, at her age, and noticing the subtle hints of cognitive degeneration in dad, the stakes were much higher for her long term security. I should also add that I would include my own mother in this schema; she’s a lovable loon, but she knew a good opportunity for security back in the 60s, so it may be my father had a knack for attracting this type of woman due to his Blue Pill idealism.

The reason we called this woman the ‘cookie lady’ was because she always brought my dad fresh baked cookies when she was trying to play into his Blue Pill end-of-life last ditch hope for happiness. We never knew her real name and if it hadn’t been for my dad getting very upset with us for preventing him from rewriting the ‘cookie lady’ into his will and power of attorney within the first month of her ‘dropping by’ we may very well have been suckered into her scam too.

Respect Your Elders

It was this incident that opened up a whole new understanding of the Red Pill and intersexual dynamics for me. I think it may be important going forward in Red Pill awareness to consider how intersexual dynamics and the Feminine Imperative affect generations of older men. My brother and I had to really watch out for similar scams to take advantage of my dad’s condition and his Blue Pill mindset that was making him a target. It wasn’t until this incident that I did a bit of research to find out how common this scam really is. In a sense it’s one more angle on the ‘stripper effect’ for younger, desperate, men for whom the feigned attention of the stripper, the kino, the deferent concern, is more seductive than her sexuality. It feeds a deeper emptiness. In a young man, in an Incel, just the possibility for that connection can become an obsession. For an older man, who’s been starved of the same (in or out of marriage) for the better part of his life, it seems like a storybook ending all his Blue Pill conditioning told him was possible. And what would a man like that give for on last shot at that idealistic ‘love’?

When Will We Face the Facts about Suicide in Older Men?

The instance of elderly men’s suicide is something not too many people want to talk about. Much of what I’ve read about it throws out a lot of feminist boilerplate about how old masculine ideals are to blame, but as expected, it uses this ‘toxic’ masculinity narrative to cover the uglier truths. Most men are Betas. Most men spend their lives wondering why all the Blue Pill hopes they sincerely believe are possible just don’t happen for them. They blame themselves, or they blame others, but they never really unplug because their existence was centered on the certainty that Blue Pill dreams come true if they can just work on the relationship harder or they made more money or if they’d only met a more perfect ‘soul mate’ in the story that is their life.

Anthony Bourdain fit this profile to the letter. And while it may not have been Asia Argento’s conscious, forethought purpose to gravy-train him, his Blue Pill, Beta, perspective had to have been apparent to her. On some level of consciousness she knew he had the capacity for self-harm as an extension of this. It’s exactly why she pleaded to the paparazzi who photographed her on the streets of Rome with her far more Alpha lover Hugo Clement, not to publish the photos. For all the guilty foreshadowing from Rose McGowan trying to convince the public who adored Bourdain about their “relationship without borders”, the truth is deathly apparent that Bourdain’s idealism believed otherwise.

Asia Argento didn’t kill Anthony Bourdain, but in what she represented to his Blue Pill mind, her actions were the catalyst that prompted his suicide. Yes, he was depressed. Yes, maybe he was on Chantix (we’ll never know now that his body was cremated unceremoniously, without a toxicology screening and against his family’s wishes). Yes, he was a hard drinker, drug addict and had suicidal thoughts before (after his 2nd divorce), but he killed himself 3 days after the pictures of his “soul mate” and Hugo Clement were published.

I think the bigger lesson here is a wake up call for older men who are still plugged into the Blue Pill Matrix as well as those who’ve become Red Pill aware much later in life. I’m of the opinion that it’s never too late to unplug and live a Red Pill aware life, but I will concede it’s a lot to lay on a guy who’s lived most of his life plugged in. Looking back on decision after decision influenced by a Blue Pill conditioning, influenced by a set of rules you believed others were playing by and then seeing the results of those decisions and wreckage that followed. It’s one thing to be “awakened while married” when you’re in your early 40s, but it’s quite another to realize Red Pill truths when you’re 70 and maybe have another good 10 years to live if you took care of yourself. That’s a rough realization.

In Positive Masculinity I stressed the importance of Red Pill aware men being mentors for boys and younger men and helping to raise them out of the influences of the Feminine Imperative’s Village, but I think it’s going to be important to mentor and protect the interests of older men as they age in a Blue Pill mindset and become Red Pill aware.

5 2 votes

lol @ Wild Man

Wild Man

kfg – look that infantile shit might fools some of your buddies here – but we both know you are off base – right? So why do you do that? What are you getting out of doing that?

marelius
marelius

WIldman, you are talking about how YOU should apply RP knowledge to YOUR understanding of the world. Most of the others here ARE already doing that. Because we are all already testing RP against real-world observations (including this thread with you, although it is more surreal than real), we can also see that you are buffering in order to create a bullet-proof, all-inclusive theory that explains everything in the universe before you venture outside. That way you can be certain of what you will encounter before you encounter it, and therefore be armed with valid protection spells from all of… Read more »

“– look that infantile shit might fools some of your buddies here – but we both know you are off base – right? So why do you do that? What are you getting out of doing that?” Sartre said that hell is other people, I believe that most of them are Sartre said hell is other people, I believe that most of them are Well their pettiness amazes me, even after I’ve gone this far Playing in the background some kind of phony pseudo jazz Playing in the background in the restaurant, some kind of phony pseudo jazz I don’t… Read more »

newlyaloof

@WildMan, have u ever posted any field reports?

Wild Person
Because, to be a dominate perspective (and not a subordinate perspective) it must explain more about human nature, than other perspectives subordinate to it.

Why must the red pill be a dominate perspective?

What does “praxology” mean? What does “amoral” mean?

Why is “ought” not the same as “is”?

Wild Person
you prove my point that the word praxeology should be hated here, because it is used to obfuscate,

A word that you do not like ought to be hated by others…do you see part of your problem there?

Here is a praxology:
“Go fast! Turn left! Go fast! Turn left! Don’t crash!”

Now discuss the ethics and morality of NASCAR while on the track at 90+ MPH.

DisgruntledEarthling
Wildthing does not seek any answers here. He just wishes to engage people in is ‘logical’ nonsense.

He wishes to convince everyone else that he’s right and their lying eyes are wrong. Because the world inside his head is the way the real world ought to be…

I’m officially a Marelius fan.

Wild Man

marelius – the thing is, there is this pervasive femmy thing that is routinely done here by alot of the commenters, whereby things are just assumed about others, … taken as evidence for dismissal of such other individuals ……. so in that femmy way (like women and femmy gay men tend to do) …. said person can deflect any self-judgment that is inherent with respect to taking on some considerations of perspectives that might be at odds in some way (and there are a myriad of such ways) with their own perspective. One of the hallmarks of masculinity is the… Read more »

Wild Man

“Why must the red pill be a dominate perspective? ”

So it is not bluepill for fucksakes. AR – I’m not answering your other questions in that comment. Figure it out for yourself. Fuck off with your ‘ought’ shit (which, in a previous thread, you already showed – you do not understand the logical and philosophical underpinnings of Hume’s ‘is-ought’ conundrum).

newlyaloof

@Wild Man, have you ever posted a FR here?

Anonymous Reader

“Why must the red pill be a dominate perspective?”

Wild Person
So it is not bluepill for fucksakes.

Funny stuff! Rollo was right about that translator.

I’m not answering your other questions in that comment.

Because you can’t.

Wild Man

Because I already answered them + you are a moron.

newlyaloof

@Wild Man, have you ever posted a field report here?

Newlyalloof
@Wild Man, have you ever posted a FR here?

He doesn’t know what AA is in a red pill context…

Because I already answered them

Funny stuff!

Isn’t it about time for you to declare victory and flounce out the door…again?

Wild Man

So what does ‘AA’ stand for?

Wild Man

OK – I got it now – Agree and Amplify.

Wild Man

Disagree and dominate is also good (for some at least – as long as there actually is something to disagree about – and you aren’t a jerk about it, because the dominance is about incorporative perspective instead of deriding perspective – you guys got that in your PUA or general game quiver?). Blax does. Sentient usually. Nobody else here though for the most part (at least by way of the comments in the main section here – I don’t purview the Field Reports section mostly).

Wild Man

But ‘Agree and Amplify’ doesn’t make sense in the context of marelius’s comment – marelius what the heck did you mean by ‘AA’?

j
j

Lmao!

AA = means Approach Anxiety you dork!

Wild Man

OK thank-you fro clarifying that my twit friend. Approach anxiety – eh? OK – well if you are stuck there – god bless you then. Maybe that means DPA is somewhat innate perhaps. Or perhaps it could be a testosterone problem maybe.

” . . . dominance is about incorporative perspective instead of deriding perspective . . .”

If you’ll be my Dixie chicken, I’ll be your Tennessee lamb.

newlyaloof

“I don’t purview the Field Reports section mostly.”

Seriously, who talks like this?

mersonia

Since we’re just posting stuff 😀 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Wild Man

Like I don’t really want to say, for reasons that don’t have anything to do with not actually fucking pussy. I’ve got my reasons to keep my personal life, personal, here at least. I’m not out of line asking you to respect that.

Wild Man

“Seriously, who talks like this?”

I do. I got huge vernacular actually. So what? I choose for the occasion. It is some fairly deep concepts dealt with here – no?

marelius
marelius

“AA = means Approach Anxiety you dork!” Something I’d venture to say is so emotionally crippling for a guy like Wildman that he cannot even go there in theory- thus the constant buffering and the utter lack of FR posts. Wildman claims: “One of the hallmarks of masculinity is the ability to rise above that ……. analyze by way of actual offerings (and not by way of make believe).” This is the most realistic, truthful thing you have said in all of your posts I have read to date. I would bet that there is not a single man reading… Read more »

Wild Man

One of the reasons (but not the primary one) is that there are too many pussies here, in the way I outlined above. Another more primary reason is that, that is common away from here too (pussies, in the way I defined above, of both genders actually – common). Best not to be too stupid around that. I already said enough (probably too much) about personal situation.

For Anthony, and to try to keep YT from thinking I want to hear more of Mersonia’s selection:

” I got huge vernacular actually.”

That’ll happen when you just make it up as you go along. I don’t think you’re going to have the same lasting influence on the language as Marlow and Shakespeare though.

newlyaloof

“One of the reasons (but not the primary one) is that there are too many pussies here”

Wild Man

Alright – marelius – I’m signing out now for the time being (but I’ll keep reading Rollo). The level of intelligence here, among most of the commentariat, is quite poor. Some good vocab – but reading comprehension, and concept dexterity have both been fucking terrible and I see will just continue to be (like your last comment). It’s in keeping with the pussy-shit vibe already displayed here though (with the exception of blax, and Sentient usually, like I have already said). Weird how anon is above most of you guys, on what is expected masculinity-wise, cognitive-dexterity-wise.

DisgruntledEarthling
DisgruntledEarthling

Awe just go away already

marelius
marelius

Concept dexterity = Cognitive Dissonance

marelius
marelius

Based on your demonstrated field experience, you wouldn’t know a pussy if it tried to snatch your nose off your face…

Palate cleanser:

“I got huge vernacular actually.”

Who talks like that, actually. And do you actually know what the noun vernacular means, and actually how to use it properly?

By the way, your explaining Red Pill is like Charley Kelly on It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia trying to act like he’s not illiterate, and his struggle with words, his trying to fit in, going with the flow of everyday life, in the moment: Charlie Kelly: “Come on,…. illiteracy?, what does that even mean…..?

newlyaloof

Wild Man went from a calm and collected dude with stellar vernacular and superior red-pill intellect to an agitated guy calling people morons and pussies after his buffers were directly challenged with a simple and straightforward call to post a field report proving he can implement his own thorough understanding of red pill.

That’s what a buffer looks like.

I’m so glad people here helped me bust through my own buffers. I hope he does too one day.

Incubus_Rising

” …….. I hope he does too one day.”

He will in time … there is no other way!

newlyaloof

The Red Pill Buffer Song:

anon
anon

““I got huge vernacular actually.”

My vernacular is huger, more powerful, and always on my table.

Who’s Vern Acular?

“I don’t purview the Field Reports section mostly.”

Seriously, who talks like this?

dorks

“Who’s Vern Acular?”

How come KFG’s and Newly’s Youtube videos embeded and mine didn’t?

walawala
walawala

Ok, reaching out here. After 18 years of solid professional work experience the dream job I created for myself with the company is now coming to an end. I’m 53, financially not bad but at loose ends. Feels strange to have worked that long with one organization and slowly been isolated by my boss and colleagues as they resented my success and lifestyle while they slogged it out. When I reached out to friends I got one job offer immediately and encouragement from a second on branching out on my own. Anyone in this situation? Not feeling AB-ish….just feeling at… Read more »

Who’s Vern Acular?

Left-handed relief pitcher for the Toronto Blue Jays, I thnik.

wala When you are doing what you want to do, the way you want to, without dealing with hoops and flaming barrels of bullshit everyday, you will find a lot more energy. With that energy, and doing things smart instead of “because reasons” you will find you can make a living and have abundant free time to enjoy life more. You trade security for freedom. Not sure what you do, and what “financially not bad” means… If you are going to do some kind of work where you are going to wait to get paid (either consulting, projects or investments… Read more »

@anon I carry my vernacular in my pants, but it’s been acting up lately. @all Saw this pretty young blonde in the hospital cafeteria at a cashier next to the one Mrs. Gamer and I were lined up at. She had been eyeing me discreetly, yet also seemed a little nervous. Amusing and kind of sweet. I’d look at her from time to time and she’d mess with her hair and keep her face downcast…nervous, submissive, and feminine…I’m sure you’ve all seen that before…I didn’t open her overtly, but the eye-flirting was fun… …contrast with the pretty blonde at the… Read more »

walawala
walawala

@Sentient true. Thanks. Just a feeling of vulnerability …like being dumped by a girl which no longer matters because I have abundance mentality. The Red Pill has helped me frame this as a setback rather than a defining moment. I’m debt free so that makes this easier and I’ve built up contacts and a reputation in my desired field that I can leverage. It’s a case now of starting over this time with more experience but with perhaps a more narrow set of opportunities. I don’t know right now. That uncertainty is what’s bringing me down. Maybe need a few… Read more »

The Silver FoX
The Silver FoX

@ Palma “This is what happens when the validation and attention stops. They totally lose their shit. This is going to become epidemic as a generation hit the validation desert that exists past the second wall.To get to the hole between their legs you have to travel through the hole between their ears. In a lot of cases now that’s a journey through a war zone to a desert…” Ain’t it the truth! A clever analogy, indeed. The hole between their ears is quite incredible, really. A vast wonderland of ever changing fantasies and nonsense. They just have very little… Read more »

It’s so good that JBP is resonating across the world, calling feminism “reprehensible” and effortlessly destroying the credibility all those who dare cross him. And once that crack is open the light can once again shine through… Not so fast there. Jordan Peterson is a great intellectual. And he is also masculine in thought in so far as he is logical and goes in a straight line and has a host of ancient and not so ancient written stuff to draw on. I haven’t seen much of his stuff that is Anti-Feminism. (Although, how can he not as a Trad… Read more »

rugby11
rugby11
lendhispeaks

Technical question, and I work in IT and still haven’t figured this one out for therationalmale.com website: How do you guys filter through the comments sections to get to the latest posts without having to scoll through complete pages and then hitting next and then repeating the mindless process over and over?! I know there’s a latest comment widget but that doesn’t help one get through over 9000 comments in the field reports section to look at the latest comments when no one has posted in there recently. There’s got to be an easier way! Seriously looking for any tips… Read more »

Culum Struan
Culum Struan

@Lendhispeaks – there is no really easy way. However what I usually do if I’m looking at Field Reports is I click on the latest FR post in the Latest Comments widget. That will take me to the last FR page or the last-but-one (sometimes the widget acts funny). If there is no FR post in the Latest Comments widget (since it only shows the last 5) then I just type the URL in manually – if I start typing, most of the URL gets autocompleted so I just need to change the end to “93” (which is currently the… Read more »

IRL
IRL

@lendhispeaks I know there’s a latest comment widget but that doesn’t help one get through over 9000 comments in the field reports section to look at the latest comments when no one has posted in there recently. There’s got to be an easier way! Seriously looking for any tips on this! I get notifications of new FR comments via email and just click the link to get there. But yeah it’s pretty discouraging otherwise, even the manual address method is far from convenient. One of you technical types with some WordPress experience could experiment with several solutions and just let… Read more »

rugby11
rugby11
lendhispeaks

Seems the simplest way make to it easier would be for Rollo to have the newest comments at the top of the page (the reverse of how it’s setup now) and if people want to read the older comments they could scroll through and read them and then click next to get to the previous pages as well.

lendhispeaks

***typo correction***

Seems the simplest way to make it easier would be for Rollo to have the newest comments at the top of the page (the reverse of how it’s setup now) and if people want to read the older comments they could scroll through and read them and then click next to get to the previous pages as well.

Interest article I found in Rollo’s Twitter feed:

MGTOW ran a train over it in the comments section.

IAS
IAS

@lendhispeaks:
we’ve been over this before, and haven’t found a good solution yet.

I had an idea which Rollo tried and didn’t work of at least starting the FR section on the 2nd page (because then you could just edit the URL), but that didn’t work and now the URL of the FR section looks silly by default 😀

I had also suggest before to have the newest comments on top, Rollo tried it and pretty much everyone hated it (I didn’t, I thought it was much better), so Rollo reverted it pretty quickly.

Anonymous Reader

For those with access to Atlantic City…

Note the stage-area blackjack table as profit center? If you can’t figure out who the mark is…it’s you.

Wildering Man
Wildering Man

OK – I’m gonna just leave this here (clip that was discussed here already a long while back – but the analysis back then didn’t really get right to the heart of the matter on this alpha attitude thing): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZe-ywk6WOU Hey – it’s this infamous Corey Worthington with the famous sunglasses. The way he handled things in the clip shows he gets it, at least in that moment (like Blax, and Sentient usually). Incorporative perspective = Alpha. How you gonna haveta fix your frame (or your MPoO – or whatever you want to call your ‘attitude’ that governs your ‘demeanor’… Read more »

More interested in why only some youtubes display inline and no pics do. Waste of time clicking on links to see you didn’t want to click on them.

Wildering Man
Wildering Man

Why you block my other handle Rollo?

Incubus_Rising

Alpha is contextual and situational. I am not taking anything away from Corey Worthington. He is a legend and Rollo’s post “Alpha” is outstanding.

But that was in Australia.

Want to know how Corey Worthingtons are dealt with in third world countries for doing far less, then see this:

Incubus

Where are the Corey’s in that video?

Looks like a group of fags.

@Sentient:

Even if “the real Corey” was in that situation in that country, he would be dealt the same way and he would have cried like bitch …. and you would have said “Ha … what a fag”.

Incubus_Rising

The point of the video was Corey Worthington got away with slap on the wrist and even became famous for it. But if a kid tries to do that in a third world country, he will not be interviewed by a hot reporter to demonstrate frame and MPoO. He would be beaten to pulp.

A kid in “Australia” doing this and getting away with it = “Aplha”
A kid in a third world country doing this and gets beaten up = “Fag”

Incubus_Rising

@anon: Thanks for the link. Again proves that Alpha is contextual and situational. Tatoos or not, he doesn’t seem like an Alpha in his “after party” years.

anon
anon

I liked the wedding photo.

Incubus Even if “the real Corey” was in that situation in that country, he would be dealt the same way and he would have cried like bitch You sure he would have? Positive? I mean you could have said that when he was thrust into the media spotlight and harangued to apologize that “he would have cried like a little bitch” and yet he didn’t did he? And that is the lesson of Corey. Alpha often requires some context in order to be displayed, it doesn’t necessarily mean it doesn’t exist otherwise. Was Corey Alpha the day before the party,… Read more »

So much pussy juice in this vid…

pat mustard
pat mustard

@sentient

Watch the follow up, she say ” i was worried about you” @ 0.12

“I know there’s a latest comment widget but that doesn’t help one get through over 9000 comments in the field reports section to look at the latest comments when no one has posted in there recently. There’s got to be an easier way! Seriously looking for any tips on this!” You sure you’re in IT? In addition to the other hacks mentioned above. Don’t they make these things called browsers? Don’t they have these things called bookmarks? So you can go back to a web page quickly? Can’t you email yourself a link of the last comment you read in… Read more »

Rollo

#metoo is a political movement.

lendhispeaks

@SJF YES I work in IT. Maybe you should reread what I wrote before you jump at me with your sarcasm. I just love how people shoot their mouths off without even having a clue. At the time I wrote the comment I was trying to look at the latest field reports comments and since no one had commented there recently it wasn’t in the latest comments widget and so the only way to do this would have been to go to the field reports page and scroll to the bottom of it and then hit next at the bottom… Read more »

Hound of the Baskervills
Hound of the Baskervills

Our golden generation of previous regular commenters I do wonder how happy most men really are nowadays. Thoreau wrote that “most men lead lives of quiet desperation” and certainly Hypergamy is such that men feel the pressure to relentlessly strive to be “better” or more aligned to the feminine tastes of the day in order to compete for access to reproductive resources – many go through life with the feint worry that they never quite achieved enough. Seeing Hypergamy and gender-relations for what they are, away from the rose-tinted haze of Hollywood, is definitely cathartic but perhaps, and I merely… Read more »

EsСherСixWyen
EsСherСixWyen

This place makes me feel at home.

” . . . the only way to do this would have been to go to the field reports page and scroll to the bottom of it and then hit next at the bottom 90+ times to get to the latest comment.” Once, the first time you do it. Go to Field Reports. Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit Next. Note the formatting of the URL. Look at the top of the comments column and there you will find the total number of comments. As there are 100 comments per page calculating the last page is an… Read more »

#OpenHypergamy #OpenCuckoldry

Blue Pill Idealism has severe consequences in the age of “Fempowerment”.

Still a better love story than “Twilight”

lendhispeaks

@kfg

Yes I am aware of that now from the post @IAS made explaining this, thanks again though.

@Incubus Rising:

IKEA assembly instructions are a better love story than Twilight.

Although I’ve frequently used the method kfg and ias mentioned, I now think that is too slow and cumbersome. So now I just memorize the URL of the last comment and then type it free hand into the browser.

I recently heard daughter Gamer say that she’s checking out of her marriage. Her pregnant moods factored into the equation, but there are some long term factors that will cause problems. Mrs. Gamer and daughter discuss son in law (SIL) and his weaknesses…has trouble sleeping, has no immediate prospects, accuses daughter of being manipulative and controlling (which women are when a man isn’t leading well) and just ends up reinforcing her perception of his weaknesses, and is easily provoked to anger. I gave SIL more slack and time to grow into his roles as husband and father. However, he starts… Read more »

Pinelero
Pinelero

@AsdGamer.. you are not terribly concerned with the SIL understandably, as men stand alone, but what about a fatherless grandchild?

lendhispeaks

Good idea as well.

Incubus_Rising

@ASD: Have you talked about the Red Pill / TRM with your SIL? Starting the journey towards a Red Pill life is easier for a “severely handicapped as a very blue pill tradcon religious moralist” compared to a “pussy hat wearing liberal”. I think with enough guidance he can be salvaged. After all he has lot to lose (his children) if he doesn’t step up. Have you talked to daughter gamer about this? Women don’t call it quits unless there is a Plan B. Does she have a Plan B in the background? Is she aware of the real challenges… Read more »

Something else to consider asd, pregnancy is a Molotov cocktail of hormones. Women can suffer with emotions and changes in mood throughout the pregnancy, and then a massive shift again after giving birth as their hormonal levels start trying to ” to back to normal “. It’s a tough call whether or not to try and guide a man that’s involved with a daughter. I’ve subtly tried to do this with the young clueless beta blue pilled guy dating my youngest, but it’s not easy approaching red pill discussions with him because he perceives the advice as coming from the… Read more »

ASD I recently heard daughter Gamer say that she’s checking out of her marriage. And you said what to her? Are you just hiding in the background? Mom conspiring for her baby to monkey branch to a better deal? there are some long term factors that will cause problems. How is this? What did you do upfront to negate these long term factors? What did you say to the marriage? Blax It’s a tough call whether or not to try and guide a man that’s involved with a daughter Well up to a point. You let him in the family,… Read more »

I’ve subtly tried to do this with the young clueless beta blue pilled guy

Time to hit em over the head.

My SIL talk will conclude with “the only way out is in a box”.

EhIntellect
EhIntellect

I’m with Sentient.

Now’s not the time for subtleties.

Social cues evade autists, right?

Blame the autism and in a public forum bring it up tearing the secrecy off the troubled marriage…forcing a confirmation…energy high and shit will hit the fan but better a slim chance of rescue that then a slow moving train wreck.

anon
anon

Two days ago: Daughter Gamer is in labor
Today: Daughter Gamer is talking about divorce.

Was there a baby born in there somewhere? Did everything go okay (I hope)?

EhIntellect