Big Fish

It’s likely readers here have been following my twitter threads about the Anthony Bourdain suicide and I’ve been discussing the particulars about his death on Pat Campbell’s show and the Red Man Group for almost 2 weeks now. As readers know I’ve personally dealt with two suicides under circumstances  like this and I’ve picked apart dozens more over the years I’ve been writing. I’ve got a pretty good idea why old Beta guys off themselves.

But the Beta part is only one aspect of the story. Anthony being a ‘paper alpha’ is certainly an aspect too, but the more I dig into the background of the “love of his life”, Asia Argento, the more the puzzle pieces fit together. This bitch was a piece of work. If you watched the Red Man Group last Saturday I explained why I don’t think she was a BPD case (borderline personality disorder), but after reading this thread I’m beginning to change my mind:

So, she’s a witch. A literal witch, and all of her ‘sisterhood’ are witches are too. You can digest that however you feel is necessary, but this is a 42 year old woman who practices literal witchcraft – which is an extension of feminism with a pagan spiritual  woo woo magical thinking whipped into the mix. I really need to do a more expansive post on Chick Crack soon.

But, even this isn’t what I want to confront you with. What I want to raise your awareness to is something I’ve never really had an occasion to explore until now; Anthony Bourdain was a very big fish.

Anthony Bourdain (AB) was a long term, life-long, Beta. He was every bit of what I call a ‘terminal Beta‘. Yes, he had the Bad Boy thing working for him and if you want to get a more complete idea about his past Black Label Logic has a great piece on his blog you really ought to read. But, with respect to Bourdain’s understanding of intersexual dynamics he was very much a Beta.

People immediately gave me shit for naming him such. That was expected. He’s Anthony-fucking-Bourdain and I’m just some “half-assed self-published Red Pill writer, what the fuck do I know, right?” Well, I knew enough to recognize the profile of a Contextual Alpha who’d been plugged into his Blue Pill conditioning for 61 years and the huge mark he put on himself by being so publicly co-dependent on the idea of the soul mate myth. Anthony had been through 2 wives. The most recent one cheated on him with her MMA fighter / personal trainer he no doubt was paying to “train” his soon-to-be ex wife. I have no doubt AB would’ve attempted to lock down Asia Argento because this is what overly possessive, perpetually mate guarding Beta men do when a woman approaches his “dream girl” ideal. His social media was rife with declarations about how happy he was to have finally met his ‘kindred spirit’ soul mate (and self-avowed Wiccan) Asia Argento. AB sincerely believed his ship had come in. The woman who would finally complete him (this time) was at last in his life.

In every Instagram image, every Tweet, AB was gushing about how he’d never been happier as he cuddled with Asia like a boy who loves his mother. Intermixed with these images were many others with him in classic possessive-Beta encroaching posture – interposing arms like an affectionate headlock, while she looked away wistfully, or directly at the camera with the look of a woman who knows the Beta she’s with is deadweight to her Hypergamy.

Big Fish and the Cookie Lady

There is a larger dynamic at play in all this, one I probably could add an addendum to in my second book, Preventive Medicine. An aging Beta male, and particularly one with a notable amount of money, success, fame or status is a big fish for a necessitous woman. A woman who’s long practiced in using her sexual agency to its best advantage with men knows a prime target in an older man who’s never unplugged himself from his Blue Pill conditioning. Bourdain was one such big fish, and his Blue Pill conditioning, his eager white knighting and immediate deference to the feminine, his soul mate idealism would’ve been instantly recognizable to a 42 year old woman long accustomed to being the center of orbit for many a prior Beta.

I don’t want to call it an epidemic, but there is a set of women who look for aging men with resources to befriend and pretend they have a genuine interest in. Men with even moderate means and a Blue Pill conditioned idealism that ‘love springs eternal’ are prime targets for women who can read and assess that man’s state from years of practice. A woman who shows interest in a man who’s been starved for affection, sex and a real connection with a woman (married or not) will seem like more than an oasis in the desert. She’ll appeal to his romantic, idealistic Beta soul; a last chance at ‘true happiness’, a true miracle, as he enters his old age.

My own father was one such target for a woman we called the ‘cookie lady’.

My dad passed away from complications of Alzheimer’s/dementia before he was 72, but before his dementia had really become apparent the ‘cookie lady’ had already made a mark of my dad. My father was also what I’ve called a terminal Beta. He never unplugged to his dying day and lived a life based on the old set of books, being a good provider, dutiful, responsible and he was perpetually disappointed by the women in his life never reciprocating with their intimacy and appreciation the ‘rules’ clearly stated should happen. They never loved him in the way he thought women ought to be capable of loving him. Nevertheless, dad always clung to the (noble?) belief that if he saved his pennies and was of the highest service to women that eventually, one day, his efforts and quality would be appreciated by the right woman. He was a good example of the Savior Schema.

The ‘cookie lady’ understood all of this – all of dad’s Blue Pill conditioning, the way he thought the world and women should work, the old social contract investments, his idealism about women, everything – all of it in less than a week. She really wasn’t all that different from my step-mother in that respect, but at this late in the game, at her age, and noticing the subtle hints of cognitive degeneration in dad, the stakes were much higher for her long term security. I should also add that I would include my own mother in this schema; she’s a lovable loon, but she knew a good opportunity for security back in the 60s, so it may be my father had a knack for attracting this type of woman due to his Blue Pill idealism.

The reason we called this woman the ‘cookie lady’ was because she always brought my dad fresh baked cookies when she was trying to play into his Blue Pill end-of-life last ditch hope for happiness. We never knew her real name and if it hadn’t been for my dad getting very upset with us for preventing him from rewriting the ‘cookie lady’ into his will and power of attorney within the first month of her ‘dropping by’ we may very well have been suckered into her scam too.

Respect Your Elders

It was this incident that opened up a whole new understanding of the Red Pill and intersexual dynamics for me. I think it may be important going forward in Red Pill awareness to consider how intersexual dynamics and the Feminine Imperative affect generations of older men. My brother and I had to really watch out for similar scams to take advantage of my dad’s condition and his Blue Pill mindset that was making him a target. It wasn’t until this incident that I did a bit of research to find out how common this scam really is. In a sense it’s one more angle on the ‘stripper effect’ for younger, desperate, men for whom the feigned attention of the stripper, the kino, the deferent concern, is more seductive than her sexuality. It feeds a deeper emptiness. In a young man, in an Incel, just the possibility for that connection can become an obsession. For an older man, who’s been starved of the same (in or out of marriage) for the better part of his life, it seems like a storybook ending all his Blue Pill conditioning told him was possible. And what would a man like that give for on last shot at that idealistic ‘love’?

When Will We Face the Facts about Suicide in Older Men?

The instance of elderly men’s suicide is something not too many people want to talk about. Much of what I’ve read about it throws out a lot of feminist boilerplate about how old masculine ideals are to blame, but as expected, it uses this ‘toxic’ masculinity narrative to cover the uglier truths. Most men are Betas. Most men spend their lives wondering why all the Blue Pill hopes they sincerely believe are possible just don’t happen for them. They blame themselves, or they blame others, but they never really unplug because their existence was centered on the certainty that Blue Pill dreams come true if they can just work on the relationship harder or they made more money or if they’d only met a more perfect ‘soul mate’ in the story that is their life.

Anthony Bourdain fit this profile to the letter. And while it may not have been Asia Argento’s conscious, forethought purpose to gravy-train him, his Blue Pill, Beta, perspective had to have been apparent to her. On some level of consciousness she knew he had the capacity for self-harm as an extension of this. It’s exactly why she pleaded to the paparazzi who photographed her on the streets of Rome with her far more Alpha lover Hugo Clement, not to publish the photos. For all the guilty foreshadowing from Rose McGowan trying to convince the public who adored Bourdain about their “relationship without borders”, the truth is deathly apparent that Bourdain’s idealism believed otherwise.

Asia Argento didn’t kill Anthony Bourdain, but in what she represented to his Blue Pill mind, her actions were the catalyst that prompted his suicide. Yes, he was depressed. Yes, maybe he was on Chantix (we’ll never know now that his body was cremated unceremoniously, without a toxicology screening and against his family’s wishes). Yes, he was a hard drinker, drug addict and had suicidal thoughts before (after his 2nd divorce), but he killed himself 3 days after the pictures of his “soul mate” and Hugo Clement were published.

I think the bigger lesson here is a wake up call for older men who are still plugged into the Blue Pill Matrix as well as those who’ve become Red Pill aware much later in life. I’m of the opinion that it’s never too late to unplug and live a Red Pill aware life, but I will concede it’s a lot to lay on a guy who’s lived most of his life plugged in. Looking back on decision after decision influenced by a Blue Pill conditioning, influenced by a set of rules you believed others were playing by and then seeing the results of those decisions and wreckage that followed. It’s one thing to be “awakened while married” when you’re in your early 40s, but it’s quite another to realize Red Pill truths when you’re 70 and maybe have another good 10 years to live if you took care of yourself. That’s a rough realization.

In Positive Masculinity I stressed the importance of Red Pill aware men being mentors for boys and younger men and helping to raise them out of the influences of the Feminine Imperative’s Village, but I think it’s going to be important to mentor and protect the interests of older men as they age in a Blue Pill mindset and become Red Pill aware.

5 2 votes

mersonia

Started looking over the book of yareally lolololol

Shit is crazy detailed -________- how did I miss this shit before

J

“while the woman would dump the good looking beta and only want to bang the bad boy alpha”

It’s Alpha Fucks and Beta Bucks but both are reproductive strategies.

Here’s a hint… Whatbdo women want?

More.

informationjunkie1984
informationjunkie1984

“Only if the previous girl was average looking and you manage to attract a far more attractive girl, then yes hypergamy applies to both sexes.”

Not necessarily the case since there is the natural desire to mate with fertile females, which is a fairly broad scale. Also, your mate may have initially been highly attractive, but will gradually fall relative to others over time. There is also the desire to create genetic diversity in offspring which isn’t satisfied by staying with the same mate.

lol

InfoJunkie

You have kids?

Ever been married?

Some chicks just cheat. Often.

“Most chicks just cheat. Often.”

fify

Blax, sometimes you are so fucking clueless. The most common way for broads to cheat is to deny sex to their LTR, even if they aren’t fucking anyone else, although that may also occur.

Yup. And at least half of them are girls. And quite a few will qualify as ” hot “.

asd

Not on topic.

Talking about outright cheating because social media/fraud bf found out.

You need cue cards man?

informationjunkie1984
informationjunkie1984

@Blaximus
Not yet, maybe not ever. It doesn’t really fit with my libertarian ideals. Or maybe I just haven’t found the right one yet 😉

j
j

@blax why do you make me do this to you lol “If suddenly you aren’t ” mysterious or Badass “, you never were in the first place.” Rollo: “When a man overtly confirms his character, his story, his value, etc. for a woman, the mystery is dispelled and the bio-chemical rush she enjoyed from her imaginings, her suspicions, her self-confirmations about you are GONE. “Familiarity is anti-seductive. Nothing kills Game, lust and libido like comfortable familiarity. Despite their common bleating filibuster tactics, women don’t want to be comfortable with a potential (or proven) sex partner, they need their imaginations stoked… Read more »

Red Pill Latecomer
Red Pill Latecomer

“classic possessive-Beta encroaching posture – interposing arms like an affectionate headlock,”

I don’t understand. Isn’t a headlock the opposite of the “hover hand,” and an expression of Alpha dominance?

j lol. I ran into this same wall we YaReally. What do you know from your experinces? Not what Black Dragon said once upon a time. Unless you’re Black Dragon in disguise. And re-read what I said, then read what you quoted from Rollo. Especially ” Overtly“. I don’t recall ever using the words ” familiar ” or ” comfort ” or anything of the sort. You’re interpreting it that way because ( and this is not a jab at you because you are the man ) you lack experience in what I’m trying to convey. I’m not a Blue… Read more »

Cheating is cheating blax…whether extracurricular activities or closing the legs

j
j

@blax “It was like talking to a 2 year old that keeps saying ” but why?”. Lol.” Ya: “The internet has woken a lot of our generation and the next up. We KNOW 90% of the stuff fed to us by society is complete bullshit. So we’re starting to ask questions and the “eat your vegetables because it’s good for you” doesn’t satisfy us anymore because the same people who told us that told us “just be nice to her and she’ll fall in love with you” and “cops are your friend” and “you can trust a priest with your… Read more »

he may start to let himself get complacent because hey, he’s won the game, he’s got himself a little wifey with a ring on her finger and the FI told him he’d be fine so why should he have to be exciting 24/7? Chad is BP and therefore clueless. How is he relevant to RP married men? 1. Chad doesn’t know that he has to perform constantly. 2. Chad isn’t unconsciously competent at relationship game. 3. Chad isn’t picking up that his wife is bored with him. 4. Chad isn’t checking his wife’s emotional state and is unaware of what’s… Read more »

I mentioned an incident in FR where a pretty young girl clerk in a gift shop opened me. (The shop was crowded with people and she could have approached many other people, but she chose me.) Mrs. Gamer observed this. After the girl opened me, I brought Mrs. Gamer into the convo, asking the clerk to help us with a discussion about whether a college girl would like a certain gift. She chose my side, but quickly took off after that, not wanting to provoke Mrs. Gamer. What was the impact on Mrs. Gamer? Please note: 1. I wasn’t dancing.… Read more »

j
j

“Chad doesn’t know that he has to perform constantly.”

Sounds exhausting….performing…”manning up”…putting on a show…24/7….for some entitled chick (that grew up in this culture)…after she’s slept with 20+ chads in college…I don’t know man…doesn’t seem worth it….lol

Chad doesn’t know that he has to breathe constantly. Sounds exhausting.

Did you miss the “unconscious competence?” There’s no “putting on a show.” There’s no “manning up” implied here. And what’s with the slut shaming?

Don’t get into an LTR if you don’t want to. But don’t think that you cannot manage a girl in a LTR should you want to be in one with a girl who seems like she has her shit together and is sweet to you. It’s quite possible.

L
L

Witchcraft is an extension of feminism? Really? Next any vaguely female group is going to be feminist, careful, nurses and teachers are a feminist group too, female restrooms is where feminism begins. So dumb.

Ya ( bless him ) used to get a little ridiculous with the ” take everything apart completely ” bullshit at times, but his cheering section loved it, so there’s that.😀 J , you’re still in ” magical pua ” mode. And there’s nothing wrong with that because if your diligent, it will get you a boatload of ass. It’s just when you start trying to move past that, even in just trying to understand what a non pua guy is trying to convey to you, things become way more complicated than is necessary. Life ain’t complicated. Women aren’t complicated.… Read more »

P.S.

Before I go off to slumber – there’s nothing wrong with questioning things to gain a better understanding.

When you question everything except what you like, and demand that ” things ” he dismantled down to a molecular level consistently, that’s buffering. But time buffering.

And if you are truly Game savy, that shit will become apparent.

Read people ( not the magazine/website). Maybe on day Game will save your life, and then you can go get laid the same day.

informationjunkie1984
informationjunkie1984

@Rollo Tomassi
I’m not building up to any particular solution. MGTOW may be a solution to some, but actually the truth of a situation is far more powerful than any particular solution. To understand the truth sets gears in motion, and one cannot predict how that will alter the universe in the future.

j
j

@blax thanks for the reply so what you are saying is, The only way us men can truly understand women is not through fuckbuddy short term relationships…because they are wearing masks, but through long term relationships…because that’s when they drop the mask and only then will I know who I’m fucking? My problem is I don’t like spending that much time with a particular chick…no matter how hot she is (consequence of the PUA lifestyle or just me?). Even when I had a great time with girls…and banging her well….I can’t push myself to see the same girl more than… Read more »

informationjunkie1984
informationjunkie1984

The problem with PUA is that you know the woman who falls for it will never be wife material, and it is an increasingly large segment of the population. Well can you imagine all the bitter man-hating feminists as well as bitter woman-hating incels this culture is spawning on a daily basis? The political consequences is building up to something very dangerous, and I think you’d have be pretty ignorant not to feel that the entirety of Western culture as it now exists isn’t at some kind of breaking point.

Anonymous Reader
Anonymous Reader

The problem is you know nothing. Empty your cup.

Anonymous Reader
Anonymous Reader

infojunkie1984

Hypergamy literally defined as constantly seeking better mating options. That could also apply to men

Only if you assume that men and women are exactly the same except one can haz babies. That’s a fundamental premise of feminism, the “interchangeable equalism” fallacy.

Women and men do not think the same or emote the same. Make a note.

tl;dr women are hypergamous, men are not. Feature, not bug.

@ j From most of my experience with women and people in general, they don’t care for dropping their masks voluntarily because it makes them feel vulnerable for whatever reasons. So one could just wait around hoping that a woman will drop her mask without replacing it with a different one, or you can get better at decifering what it is that they are actually saying and doing, and what the motivation is for their actions/words. Sometimes you’ll uncover some ugly shit, most times you won’t. Real players use these very methods to manipulate women ( not necessarily in a… Read more »

If you are constantly working on improving yourself, your wife will never get bored unlocking the puzzle that is you.

Asd

Truth. Ya’s last examples always included a guy sitting on his couch or wearing holey, stretched out drawers with a beer belly or so e such. Like that was some kind of goal of something for men in general.

Downtime is healthy and necessary from time to time, but downtime is not a default way of life.

Men, with wives or gf’s, or not, shouldn’t make a habit of being a world class slouch imo.

* disclaimer/full disclosure*

I just got off my couch catching up on Westworld. Lol. Now I’m off for a root canal. The day can only get better from here.

” fuck yo couch!!!! ”

– Rick James.( Rip )

Your life sucks if you’re just watching tube. Don’t bore yourself. Your wife will wanna come along for the ride. (And other girls will, too. Just sayin’.)

anon

“I just got off my couch catching up on Westworld. Lol. Now I’m off for a root canal.”

Which was worse? I’m a couple of episodes into the second season and I’m not sure…
but I might be able to hold on if I know it gets better.

I sense a date night with B.O.B.

anon

I don’t know what that acronym means.
Some shows should only be one season long.
Mr Robot, for one. This seems to be another.
The first season of Westworld was great. This one not so much.

Wild Man

Alot of interesting comments since yesterday morning. But it’s the same old same old – mostly dancing around the periphery of actually clearly defining concepts like: ‘alpha’, ‘beta’, or ….. ‘female hypergamy as based on female sexual desire as based on the inherent female sexual selection process’ …… or what ‘redpill’ vs ‘bluepill’ actually is. So ….. the discussion continues to be good with respect to getting close to zeroing in on these definition targets, without actually hitting the target – as always here – as always at every similar blogspot in the sphere. Blax’s commenting continues to indicate he… Read more »

What is the sound of one hand fapping?

Culum Struan
Culum Struan

“It’s like guys I know that have been driving 30+ years and have no clue how a car works, never looked under the hood, and couldn’t change a flat tire at gunpoint”

Did someone call me?? 😂 I’ve only been driving twenty years but otherwise spot on.

Incubus_Rising
Incubus_Rising

Another White Knight pays the price for his blue pilled conditioning. From the reports it appears that he was a divorced guy on a holiday with his two daughters and his mother. Women have the option to walk away from an abusive partner long before it escalates to point of her being physically assaulted. If she is still with the abusive partner, then it is upon her, and it is foolish for blue pilled Whit Knights to step in and play “Captain Save A Hoe”. http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/crime/pictured-british-father-of-two-39-killed-in-hit-and-run-in-cyprus-that-also-left-his-friend-injured-after-they-had-intervened-in-an-argument-between-a-man-and-woman/ar-AAz7Vea?ocid=DELLDHP Kill the Beta …. before it kills YOU. https://therationalmale.com/2011/11/21/kill-the-beta-2/ He lost his life trying… Read more »

@Wild Man:

Wild Man

‘What is the sound of one hand fapping?’ It’s asd (and others here) blanching – like I said. What else are you gonna say, as long as you continue to say what you always say. Same old same old – like I said. Maybe a way for you to see through it (the mindset gear you are stuck on), geared to the particulars of your specific mindset, is for you to now attempt the exercise of explaining your contention that: “inclusive systems by their very nature exclude exclusive systems; hence, they are exclusive themselves. Your “dominance” is perceived only only… Read more »

“…… you guys do realize you have been mostly going around and around in clrcles for a long while now, and not getting any further along, with respect to your redpill understanding, here – yes? I take the rise of someone like Jordan Peterson, and the interest and controversy he brings to recent redpill discussions, as a sign that …. it is finally time.” So what you are saying is that you like Trad-Con? So what you are saying is that you prefer Blue Pill and it’s time to just stuff the Genie back in the bottle so your cognitive… Read more »

anon

“with respect to the matter of the ordering of abstract power hierarchies, whereby incorporative perspectives dominate deriding perspectives.”

I tried the dialect dictionary, and not a single one was able to translate the above into anything comprehensible.
You do know the first key to communication is stating something in a way it can be understood? Do you speak like this in day to day conversation?

Wild Man

“Please provide a link to your website where you explain it all better than Aristotle and Aquinas ever could.” kfg – I never said I explain it better. But I did attempt to make the core ideas of the western tradition, much more concise, for modern day ears, by way of my commenting here a couple of years ago (before I got blocked by Rollo). I don’t think Rollo likes the ideas around the western tradition – unless something has changed in his thinking since then – not really seeing that by way of his articles since then though, and… Read more »

“I never said I explain it better.” So what you are saying is that when you say all the stuff about being able to say it better you don’t know what you are talking about, and that’s why you persist in producing page after page of word salad, rather than saying what you mean, because you don’t actually mean anything. ” . . . you took issue with my comments back then. Has anything changed for you in the meantime with respect to your understanding . . .” Yes. Back then I thought that maybe you could be steered into… Read more »

because you don’t actually mean anything. I think he means to obfuscate academically. Make a riddle that has to be figured out. He imagines that he’s far beyond any of us, except Blax. (Sorry, Blax.) I might be a slow learner …but you learn for keeps, as opposed to some others who are only fit as lolcows. Wild Man hasn’t yet figured out my point about how inclusive religions automatically exclude exclusive religions. Maybe he doesn’t understand that a smaller space might be more valuable than a larger space, in the way that NYC is smaller than Wyoming, but more… Read more »

Wild Man

anon – I explained that in an earlier comment on this thread (the comment asd responded to with his comment). You can find that at June 23 @ 9:17 a.m. (but to get the gist of it, you probably gotta read the exchanges between me and SJF, ending with the above-mentioned comment, starting with SJF’s comment of June 21st @ 4:48 p.m., …. or even going back to our exchange commencing with SJF’s comment of June 21st @ 1:16 p.m.). Yes – I do speak like this in everyday conversation, if the context is the same (verbal give and take… Read more »

Wild Man

““I never said I explain it better.” kfg – the quote was – “I never said I explain it better. But I did attempt to make the core ideas of the western tradition, much more concise, for modern day ears, by way of my commenting here a couple of years ago” So your further comment – “So what you are saying is that when you say all the stuff about being able to say it better you don’t know what you are talking about, and that’s why you persist in producing page after page of word salad, rather than saying… Read more »

anon

“I think he means to obfuscate academically. Make a riddle that has to be figured out.” Which might be fun, if the subject was “figure out this riddle”. I’m kind of reminded of some Christmas letters that arrive and go a bit like this: “You wouldn’t guess who we ran into in (X,Y,Z)! Bill and Sam! They’re just like they always were…they had that funny joke, you know the one about the cars. So funny. And then we went to that place. And did stuff.” Who the hell are Bill and Sam? What joke about cars? Guess I’m not smart… Read more »

@anon

hint: assault and…

anon

Oh, sorry Wildman just saw you posted above. Didn’t see it before.
Think the revision of the forum is messing with me (I typically don’t see my own posts for a few minutes after posting either).

Wild Man

asd – “Maybe he doesn’t understand that a smaller space might be more valuable than a larger space, in the way that NYC is smaller than Wyoming, but more valuable.”

Good. Your attempt here is informative (and I hope for you too). Note that cognitive space does not work the same way as 3-dimensonal space. Ponder that. Cognitive space is about the possibility of weaker or stronger emergence by way of the potential for increasing multi-dimensonality.

Wild Man

SJF – your comment: “Try the dialectical church of what’s not working now and you’ll see Wild Man there, spamming away as a preternatural, blue pill trad-con, hortatory bête noire. ….. See, using more words make it magically appear as if it’s not Blue Pill Spam. His current digression of what is Alpha is just a diversion, waiting to get back to: how can we just all get along and be egalitarian and inter-sexually equal.” Your deriding + misrepresenting perspective continues, and continues to be subordinate to mine, by abstract power measure, and continues to make me wonder if this… Read more »

“.. I am willing to put up with much more frustration, here, because –”

Vox Day still isn’t interested in your gamma bullshit and hasn’t lifted the ban?

Have you tried Men of the West?

“Put up or shut up.”

Oooooooh, the irony.

Chump No More
Chump No More

@Wild-Still-Plugged-In-One The ‘bitter pill’, which you still can’t choke down and ironically claim to have the superior understanding of, is that Red Pill concepts are amoral and non-ethical… they are independent of any social construct that you desperately, in vain, try to shoe-horn them into because they go to the core of our biological wiring, which is 100’s of millions of years in the making. A few thousand years of social collectivism and the last 50 years of social re-engineering will not make a dent in that wiring. Our wiring gives zero fucks about your pathetic attempts to make humans… Read more »

Note that cognitive space does not work the same way as 3-dimensonal space.

Have you considered Riemannian Space?

Wild Man

kfg – thanks for the advice (Men of the West). But ‘Patriarchal, Christian (as in institutional Christianity), and Hard Right’ – ain’t gonna cut it. I think I have spelled out here enough with respect to subversion of the true Christian message for you to see why it won’t cut it. Vox Day – calling me a gamma and blocking me, because he could not reconcile (within his bogus 16 principles of the alt-right), his vision of Christianity, of his vision of the western tradition, and of his prescription for islolationist practices based on racial purity. So his intellectual ineptitude… Read more »

Wild Man

CNM – your comment: “Red Pill concepts are amoral and non-ethical”. Yes and no. Truly redpill is amoral because it supersedes the operation of morality, and as such must describe and explain the ethical dynamic in cogent incorporative terms. That is what my redpill perspective can do. Can yours? If no – it is not redpill then. On your ideas around: “Mental Point of Origin –> Frame –> Alpha.” Vaguely right, but not focused and concise enough – and I fixed that for you several months ago – want me to link back to that now? (I know – that’s… Read more »

Wild Man

asd – “Have you considered Riemannian Space?”

Interesting …. what do you mean by that precisely, within context of perspective hierarchies?

scribblerg
scribblerg

Bourdain was a POS and a fool who lucked into a time where such faux alphaness is the archetype our gynocentric society wants to promote. A hazy ‘dark past’ that doesn’t get discussed too much but it simply not present in the current version of him. A faux toughness signaled by glib sarcasm and feigned world weariness, and of course progressive values and diverse as hell. Fuck him. Of course I don’t want anyone to have to kill themselves but I have zero sympathy for Bourdain. But the larger points Rollo is making here are huge for older guys. One… Read more »

rugby11
rugby11

Unlocking the Puzzle that is me.

DisgruntledEarthling
DisgruntledEarthling

What the fuck does this mean? Really guys, stop engaging the troll. My scroll wheel is wearing out.

Anonymous Reader
Anonymous Reader

Wild Person

Why must it do that? Must it also be a floor wax and a dessert topping, too?

HINT: An amoral praxology doesn’t explain ethical anythings.

ollieoxenfree1

@ Rollo My own father was a terminal beta. I had to watch as he got used and tossed aside when he was no longer of service. This left an indelible scar, as I believed (growing up) theirs was the perfect union. Now I see it, for what it was. A splendid performance by my mother. The society in which our fathers became men, taught them to value women and treat them with respect. This mantra was drummed into them by their parents, teachers, co-workers, television, newspapers etc etc. It’s easy for us to ridicule them in hindsight. They knew… Read more »

rugby11
rugby11

Good listen

mersonia

rugby…………..

” . . . a floor wax and a dessert topping . . .”

Tastes great! And look at that shine.

I like to put it on my Quarry cereal.

rugby11
rugby11

Sorry mersonia about to go to a book lunch was doing some journaling. Hows your life going by the way?

People.

Wtf?

😂😂

Anonymous Reader
Anonymous Reader
The Silver FoX
The Silver FoX

This ex-AFL footballer really needs the Red Pill. Having said that, 6 months jail for stomping on his ex-girlfriend’s foot and wrestling over a phone? FFS. He may have played 300 AFL games, but is still an angry Beta at heart… It is sad to see men going down for not seeing women as they truly are…

afl.com.au/news/2018-06-26/former-afl-star-jailed-for-repeated-assaults

The Silver FoX
The Silver FoX

And on a lighter note, Down Under… “A judge has turned down an application by a female teacher jailed for having sex with a student to continue to have her identity kept private. Former Sydney Grammar School teacher Bronwen Williams applied to the District Court earlier this month after the prosecution sought the lifting of a non-publication order. The court papers reveal that Williams, pregnant when she was sentenced, gave birth to a baby daughter by her husband (The ultimate Cuck) on May 9. She was told two days earlier that she would not be able to keep her baby… Read more »

The Silver FoX
The Silver FoX

The post-Wall ex-star girls really are starting to lose their shit. Let’s see what punishment she gets for assaulting police and a paramedic. When this recently happened in Oz, the female judge let 2 women (who were off their heads) off for bashing a paramedic (even though it was law to jail them). This did cause a huge outcry across society, though probably nothing happened to the violent women. But when a man gets even a little aggressive… (see my first link), bang! Jail…

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/jun/26/heather-locklear-dynasty-star-arrested-california

News alert!
Army’s new focus will be violence, not sensitivity training.

Noddy
Noddy

There’s no red pill there’s only a black pill. The FI is hardwired into nature and the struggle is eternal. While some spiders eat the male mate after mating, for human animals the female consumes the male spirit after mating. I’m in my 40s, I never married, my onenitis left before the prison door shut. I’m now a sexual scavenger. I don’t get consistent sex, but I get consistent freedom. All my male friends are married. Most are betas, one or two were AMOG in their day. Their fate is identical, with some slight gradient in how they are treated… Read more »

Incubus_Rising
Incubus_Rising

@Rollo: From MSN News: There is no biological difference between male and female brains. http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/techandscience/there-is-no-biological-difference-between-male-and-female-brains/ar-AAzaqCp?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=DELLDHP “According to Dr. Lise Eliot, professor of neuroscience at The Chicago Medical School, anyone who goes searching for innate differences between the sexes wont find them.” In this digital age the scientific knowledge gained in the last two centuries will be erased and replaced with this garbage. All key institutions of society – the academia, political establishments, military, church, media, Silicon Valley and Wallstreet have been infiltrated by the social engineers. George Orwell was right on the money in the book “1984”. The difference being… Read more »

Incubus_Rising
Incubus_Rising

“Despite all the protestations of egalitarian minds, men and women are fundamentally different. Biologically, neurologically, endocrinologically and psychologically our gender-specific differences are significant.” – Rollo Tomassi

Wild Man

AR _ I said: “Truly redpill is amoral because it supersedes the operation of morality, and as such must describe and explain the ethical dynamic in cogent incorporative terms.” You said: “Why must it do that?” Because, to be a dominate perspective (and not a subordinate perspective) it must explain more about human nature, than other perspectives subordinate to it. You said – “HINT: An amoral praxology doesn’t explain ethical anythings.” OK, to repharse that in terms that habd used above, ……(in terms of the dictionary definition by which “praxeology = the study of human action and conduct “), your… Read more »

Wild Man

asd – I said – “it means true redpill will explain ethical dynamics despite being an amoral perspective.”

you said: “…which will necessarily lead to trad-con ethics…I think SJF has you pegged accurately”

No – as I just pointed out to AR – redpill is informed by darwinianism by way of evolutionary psychology, which fleshes out an amoral perspective that sheds light on ethical ‘action and conduct’, yet does not necessarily lead to trad-con ethics …… because, as such ‘repill’, as described this way, explains all forms of ethics.

Wild Man

Rollo – what precisely are you mocking in your bit there? That my contention that there is such a thing as a hierarchy of perspectives as measured by abstract power measures? (which would be weird because said contention is implied by your thesis as well). Or my contention that you should clarify what you mean by egalitarian equalism, by way of the implied meaning of the double term, given that each term, definitionally, are at odds? (without just linking back to a previous article that simply equates it with ‘bluepill idealism’, nuff said and all that – doesn’t explain why… Read more »

marelius
marelius

Wildbaby, lets try this on for size. If after many observations and interviews I conclude that people eat (human action) when the biological signals of hunger surface through to conscious thought, that fits the definition of a praxeology because it is accurately explains why people eat. But what it does NOT do is explain why we are not (generally) cannibals. Eating human flesh would alleviate the hunger stimuli, so it would not invalidate my eating praxeology. Yet we never see (socially acceptable) people eating other humans. Why is that? Well, of course it is because of the ethical and moral… Read more »

Wild Man

marelius – I will overlook your equally weak attempt at sarcasm for now (because you are actually otherwise trying to make a point, how ever poorly made, and so I will focus on that). You said: “The point is that a valid praxeology underlies human behavioral motives, and those motives are only modified by morals and ethics. They are after the fact attributes of behavior that is explained by a praxeology. Said another way, “An amoral praxology doesn’t explain ethical anythings. FIFY: The point is that a valid study of ‘human action and conduct’ underlies behavioral motives (a statement about… Read more »

I hold in my hand – a marble. It weighs 5 grams. I hold in my other hand – yet another marble. It weighs 20 grams.

The perfect reasoner can easily deduce (in fact the “perfect reasoner’ did so) that the 20 gram marble will fall at a rate 4 times faster than the 5 gram marble.

Who am I to believe, perfect reason, or my lying eyes?

anon

Up until now I thought that I was a bullshit expert.

Wild Man

“Who am I to believe, perfect reason, or my lying eyes?”

Yes – kfg – precisely. Thus the abstract power measure with respect to the hierarchy of perspectives …. by which measure, incorporative perspectives are dominant, ….. as shown as per your graciously offered example, ….. the perspective dynamic I am pointing out was played out by way of the history of gravitational theories, for instance.

Wild Man

anon – you too saw right through the bunk about marelius’s assumption that ethical behavior is non-motivational behavior – eh? Good on ya then.

marelius
marelius

Clearly you have been asserting, quite adamantly in your constant state of buffering, that a theory is insufficient if it does not explain ALL behavior associated with it – specifically the moral and ethical aspects that influence human behavior, and therefore the RP praxeology REQUIRES modification to be valid and accurate. Perhaps you are falsely assuming that we here are claiming that human behavior is not influenced by ethics or morals because the RP praxeology does not attempt to explain those moral or ethical motives. No one is claiming that. To a man here, we are challenging your assertions that… Read more »

@Rollo Wild Man can’t even grasp overt messages that he is a Red Pill denier let along subtle insinuations that he is spinning his intellectual wheels. Here is some remedial homework for Wild Man. He won’t get it, of course, but other readers that can (or want to) swallow the Red Pill may benefit (As HABD, noted Wild Man is a useful literary foil, other readers may benefit by Red Pill understanding of the opposite of Wild Man’s ideas….): Protagonist-This is the main character in the story, protagonists are not just “good guys,” despite having pro in the name. They… Read more »

“Gravitational constant 9.81 M/s/s”

Gravitational acceleration, on Earth, at sea level, to that degree of precision. If greater precision is required the rate of acceleration will vary by location, even at sea level (the Earth isn’t homogeneous. It’s local mass varies). The variable 1g is always precisely 1g, no matter where you are. Converting that to a numerical value is why God created grad students.

The gravitational constant is 6.67408 × 10-11 m3 kg-1 s-2.

newlyaloof

@Wild Man, have you ever posted any field reports?

marelius
marelius

Wildman will never post in FR because…

Desire is born in the gap where understanding has been excluded.

mersonia

“Wildman will never post in FR because…”

Nah

He won’t ever leave his room lololol

Wild Man

marelius – OK – your latest long comment was much better. Now we are getting somewhere here (getting to the heart of this misunderstanding around ethics in this thread). Look at it this way: Upthread SJF linked Black Label Logic’s take on definitions around redpill vs blue pill. I paraphrased Black Label Logic as follows: ‘Black Label Logic …. goes on to point out that basically bluepill, to his mind, means using rhetoric and other such psychological devices to coerce people towards other’s agendas, and by that way of putting things, ‘bluepill’ IS the vast repository of bunk that is… Read more »

redpill is informed by darwinianism by way of evolutionary psychology

No, redpill is informed by field observations and trials…EP is merely a gloss. You can absorb RP without EP. Clearly, you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, even though you try to sound like an academic.

DisgruntledEarthling
DisgruntledEarthling

Wildthing does not seek any answers here. He just wishes to engage people in is ‘logical’ nonsense. Participating in his delusions gives him pleasure and encourages him to continue. He/she enjoys the tingles he/she feels typing lots of words.

” . . . getting to the heart of this misunderstanding around ethics in this thread . . .”

The context of the thread so far has been in the abstract hierarchy space of morals-wise, not in the abstract hierarchy space of ethics-wise.

Ethicsism is, dominance hierarchy-wise, in the abstract thought space realm of philosophy, Aristotlianismly speaking.

Wild Man

“No, redpill is informed by field observations and trials…EP is merely a gloss.”

asd – for crissakes – take that up with Rollo then. Do you not even read his posts here?