Eat, Prey, Love

idealism

It started with a girl I met at summer camp and ended with the woman for whom I left my first wife. In between, I bounced from one girl to the next — dozens of them — without so much as a day off between romances. You might have called me a serial monogamist, except that I was never exactly monogamous. Relationships overlapped, and those overlaps were always marked by exhausting theatricality: sobbing arguments, shaming confrontations, broken hearts. Still, I kept doing it. I couldn’t not do it.

I can’t say that I was always looking for a hotter girl. I’d trade good women for bad ones; their character didn’t much matter to me. I wasn’t exactly seeking love, regardless of what I might have told them. I can’t even say it was the sex either. Sex was just the gateway drug for me, a portal to the much higher high I was really after, which was the chase, the seduction.

Seduction is the art of coercing somebody to desire you; playing on someone else’s longings to suit your own agenda. Seduction was never a casual sport for me; it was more like a heist, adrenalizing and urgent. I would plan the seduction for months sometimes, picking the target, looking for openings. Then I would break into her deepest vault, steal all her emotional currency and use it myself.

If the girl was already in a committed relationship, I knew that I didn’t need to be hotter or “better” than her botfriend; I just needed to be different. (The novel doesn’t always win out over the familiar, mind you, but it often does.) The trick was to study the boyfriend and to become his opposite, thereby positioning myself to this woman as a sparkling alternative to her regular life.

Soon enough, and sure enough, I began to see that woman’s attitude toward me change from indifference, to trust, to IOIs, to open desire. That’s what I was after: the sensation of steadily dragging her fullest attention toward me and only me. My guilt about the boyfriend was no match for the intoxicating knowledge that — somewhere on the other side of town — somebody couldn’t sleep that night because she was thinking about me. If she needed to sneak out of his house after midnight in order to call, better still. That was power, but it was also affirmation. I was her irresistible temptation. I loved that sensation, I needed it, not sometimes, not even often, but always.

I might win the girl over eventually. But over time (and it wouldn’t take long), her unquenchable infatuation for me would fade, as her attentions and guilt returned to her boyfriend. This always left me feeling abandoned and invisible; desire that could be quenched was not nearly enough for me. As soon as I could, then, I would start seducing another girl, by turning myself into an entirely different guy, in order to attract an entirely different woman. These episodes of shape-shifting cost me though. I would lose weight, sleep, dignity, clarity. As anyone who has ever watched a werewolf movie knows, transmutation is excruciating and terrifying, but once that process has been set into motion — once you have glimpsed that full moon — it cannot be reversed. I could endure these painful episodes only by assuring myself: ‘‘This is the last time. This girl is the ONE.’’

In my mid-20s, I married, but not even matrimony slowed me down. Predictably, I grew restless and felt unappreciated for my Beta supportive sacrifices. Soon enough I seduced a new girl; the marriage collapsed. But it was worse than just that. Before my divorce settlement was even signed, I was already breaking up with the girl I had broken up my marriage for. You know you’ve got intimacy issues when, in the space of a few short months, you find yourself visiting two completely different couples’ counselors, with two completely different women on your arm, in order to talk about two completely different emotional firestorms. Trying to keep all my various story lines straight (Whom am I angry at, again? Who is angry at me now? Whose office is this?) made my hands shake and my mind falter.

At our last counseling session, my soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend and I argued bitterly, and she ran off in a different direction. I came home distressed, only to find a string of distressing phone messages from my divorce lawyer: Nothing but ruin on that front too. Then I did an unusual thing. I did not grab the telephone and call yet another woman. Instead, I asked myself, ‘‘What are you doing with your life?’’

For the first time, I forced myself to admit that I had a problem — indeed, that I was a problem. Tinkering with other people’s most vulnerable emotions didn’t make me a romantic; it just made me a cad. Lying and cheating didn’t make me brazen; it just made me a needy coward. Stealing other men’s girlfriends didn’t make me a an irresistible player; it just made me a menace. I hated that it took me almost 20 years to realize this. There are 16-year-old kids who know better than to behave this way. It felt shameful. But once I got it, I really got it: There is no way to stop a destructive behavior, except to stop.

I spent the next six months celibate and serious, working with a good therapist, trying to learn if I even existed at all when I wasn’t soaking up women’s desire for me. Then one afternoon I ran into a girl I liked. We went for a long walk in the park. Flirted. Laughed. It was sweet. Eventually she said, ‘‘Would you like to come back to my apartment with me?’’

Yes! My God, how I wanted to unwrap this woman like a Christmas present!

Wasn’t this great? Wasn’t this a beautifully written, wise and brave account? Too many men are punished, and quietly punish themselves, for what is indeed our birthright: “human complexity”. Understanding and acceptance of a man’s capacity for cruelty is necessary for personal growth, right?

Have you ever been the cuckold boyfriend on the other side of this equation? Isn’t it nice to get a bit more clarity from a PUAs side? Its a rough road, but I admire this guy’s courage and honesty. He’s earned my forgiveness and I expect he’s also earned yours.

Or…is this guy just an evil fuck seeking absolution from women for his manipulations? Should we forgive a guy who’d run a ‘boyfriend destroyer’ scheme and sow such discord for his own personal distemper on a dozen, two dozen, women? Is this man above forgiveness in spite of his personal insight and professed regret?

Men can be so callous; it’s good to see the PUA/Seduction perspective finally come to real insight, because, Lord knows, no woman would ever be able to relate to such horribly damaging obsessions, right?

Post Edit:

OK, all snark aside, my intent with this was a comparative in a similar vein as my Qualities of the Prince post.

When you use exactly the same words and narrative women use with the genders flipped you begin to see the code in the Matrix. I purposely left the original article link at the end because the interpretation of how horrible and denigrating a man exhibiting such behaviors and rationalizing them needed to be expected and believed by default.

However, the real issue here isn’t so much Gilbert’s overt embracing of Open Hypergamy, it’s the degree to which she expects a fem-centric pop-culture not just to forgive her for it, but to redefine it as a necessary growth step in the maturation of a woman.

As most of you figured out, it’s (an albeit delayed) Epiphany Phase rationalization that all women have to confront eventually. The only difference here is the heroic narrative context. When a man spins plates, even with the most open and honest approach to being non-exclusive, he’s typecast as a monster, a predator, a player and a cad –and those are the nice adjectives.

But have a woman spin plates (as all of them do to varying degrees), and she’s a hero for her journey of self-discovery. Have a look at the comments on Gilbert’s original article. I even incorporated a few into the end of my post.

“This was a beautifully written, wise and brave account.”

“Too many men are punished, and quietly punish themselves, for what is indeed our birthright: human complexity”

As Open Hypergamy becomes more widely accepted, and men’s cooperation with it becomes an expectation for men in “a mature adult relationship” the Feminine Imperative will progressively need to redefine the inherent duplicity of women’s sexual strategy and mold it into a personal strength of women. We can see this fluid redefining in this article and I expect in Gilbert’s next book.

Men will need to be made compliant to women’s overt Hypergamy and the first step is to make them accept it as a triumphant self-discovered strength in women. Men need to be taught to applaud women for the courage to embrace their Hypergamy openly, and any man who doesn’t love women more for it is a chauvinist / misogynist.

5 1 vote

@ddd: “Allow me to answer that. ”

You are responding to an invitation. You’re not really keeping track at all, are you?

Not Born This Morning

Highly recommend this book. It is a doozy!!!!

Vulpine

@Striver: Too available. You should’ve gotten her number after the first venue, then left her to finger-bang herself to sleep that night. Instead, you crossed over into creeper mode; three venues? She had a friend do the ol’ “bring up my make-believe boyfriend so I can ditch this clinger and find a ONS!” Sorry man, you had it going alright, but she changed her mind: too much availability, therefor no tingles or challenge. Too available = needy. Read your FR back and see it. And, I didn’t see any escalation going on. A kiss, early on, would’ve likely saved you… Read more »

thedeti

Rollo: With Susan and her HUSsies, it’s all about teh FEELZ! You see, it’s not about commitment; it’s about whether the participants in a marriage are “happy” that determines whether cheating happened. I’ll let Susan say it. “I was away for the weekend, and did some thinking about cheating. I am very much against it and would never do it. But it occurred to me that not all cheating is created equal – that’s a pretty big umbrella. “In a relationship where both parties are unhappy and one of them finds someone else, it may not be cheating. For example,… Read more »

Gurney Halleck
Gurney Halleck

Heartiste ineptly responded to the below article with “men just need to have an abundance mentality” when the article makes the case that an abundance mentality is delusional (unless you’re a top male.) IMO I believe the post’s thesis explains why we’re seeing so much pedestalizing of women, open hypergamy, etc.

longgone
longgone

Striver, Great FR!
Vulpine, Good advice. Thanks to both.

thedeti

Rollo: I wouldn’t even go as far as you have. What I’m talking about here is that the commentary in that HUS post re cheating is pretty standard fare for current society. –Cheating isn’t a hard and fast thing. Whether cheating happens depends on the totality of the circumstances. And, there are gradations of cheating. “All cheating is bad, but some cheating is more bad than others” (shades of Animal Farm here). –Cheating isn’t bothersome if there’s a connection between two people. –If a man and wife are unhappily married, and both are unhappy, and if one of them reconnects… Read more »

sjfrellc

@Striver and Forge the Sky ” I strongly suspect the main issue is anger vs. aloofness.” Good point. Good field report Striver. The Butch girl blurted the answer out to shit test the crowd. Isn’t that what they do? Act like an AMOG? Think of any one shit test you have seen in the past. It is never a good tactic to employ anger. It is very counterproductive. It took me a while to get through the DABDA (Kubler-Ross) stages in regards to shit tests prior to three years ago. I denied they were happening when they obviously were. (I… Read more »

kobayashii1681

@Sun: “No, I’m not. Look just because you don’t like the label doesn’t make it any less true. That would be your hamster you’re hearing on that wheel.”

Nicely put! ditto Badpainter – that point about assertiveness was an exercise in poor critique, fail!

kobayashii1681

@Rollo: On application of red pill + prescription – Well said sir! The learning never stops: it’s a process undoing the damage done, learning about & knowing yourself, mastering your craft(s)/environments/skills, maintaining you-as-point-of-origin mindset, and, knowing ALL the time that women will be women, regardless of what they, political, educational, social propaganda tells you. Learning to become like water…As Bruce Lee said: “The highest technique is to have no technique. My technique is a result of your technique; my movement is a result of your movement. A good JKD man does not oppose force or give way completely. He is… Read more »

redlight
redlight

@Striver on June 29, 2015 at 12:07 am

these FRs are in yareally’s wheelhouse but sadly he is too busy getting laid

first echo Vulpine on June 29, 2015 at 1:27 pm

my additional comments

– kino
– hugs are for aunts, grandmas and kids, go for the kiss
– if you wait to find a completely unattached woman you will just wait. Instead treat them as unattached regardless of the BFs, GFs, spouses, they are romantically linked to. Sort out details after finding out good in bed

M Simon

Anonymous
June 29th, 2015 at 7:25 am

One thing to keep in mind – anger is a sign of weakness.

Seraph
Seraph

@Forge the Sky

June 26th, 2015 at 10:14 am

I just started reading your link, and it is fascinating stuff to me; really seems to hit home for me and a lot of issues I face. Appreciate throwing the link out there…

M Simon

June 29th, 2015 at 1:27 pm

FR?

For understandability the first time you use an acronym you should spell it out. Don’t assume everyone reading already knows.

And you should do that EVERY TIME. So people don’t have to search the comments to find out your meaning.

redlight
redlight

for the women reading here, and one or two dudes not familiar with everything, here is a list of redpill acronyms:

longgone
longgone

FR = Field Report (Keep up geezer.) 🙂

MikePhil
MikePhil

This post neatly illustrates both FI double-standards and rationalizations in one neat, handy package. I always suspected there was more to the Elizabeth Gilbert divorce story that was written in EPL, but I always knew that when the truth eventually did come out, it would be spin into a tale worthy of Oprah Magazine. Fin how that when you switch the sex of the pronouns, it become a tale of a narcisstic bad boy pick up artist, instead of the brave, courageous, independent woman it was originally meant to celebrate.

Hope the ex-husband is getting alimony checks from her.

insanitybytes22

“This post neatly illustrates both FI double-standards and rationalizations in one neat, handy package.” It really does nothing of the sort, but it does provide an interesting peek into the wounded male subconscious and help to illustrate how perception is not reality at all. The vast majority of us, outside of feminism and the manosphere, perceive that woman as a total slut, broken, wounded. We tend to perceive Tomassi’s satire cad with a lot more empathy. He’s just sowing his wild oats, boys will be boys, the majority of us are wanting to cut him some slack. Heck, some of… Read more »

Forge the Sky
Forge the Sky

@Seraph

For sure man! That article is great because it addresses the core personality concerns that can make a dude so BP in the first place. It was an important step in me realizing that my old relationship was codependent and unhealthy before I was really capable of bringing a specifically RP understanding to it. It’s important stuff.

Forge the Sky
Forge the Sky

@M Simon

The emotion of anger is useless and a sign of weakness. The effective actions of anger are a useful tool, but only when used very sparingly….

insanitybytes22

Honestly Tomassi, I promise I’m not the least bit interested in tropes.

In your post you said:

“…to discover or learn what it is to be positively masculine and remain so in a world that constantly berates his gender, that tells him he’s poisoned by his testosterone while confirming the same masculine attributes as a positive for women.”

I was just curious, is that really true? Do some men really internalize those messages, perceive themselves as cads, poisoned by testosterone? Predators and prey with men designated as the bad guys?

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong

@ddd

Would you like the guy that wrote this manifest to date (and fuck the brains out of) your daughter?

In addition to Rollo’s point: it doesn’t matter if he would let the guy fuck his daughter. It’s about if his daughter would want the guy to.

Of course, knowing Rollo she’s quite wise to the Game already…

Softek

The hardest thing for my friend was the “Escape Plan.” He would give girls the number to a local pizza shop and other places just to avoid having to deal with them after banging them. His main problem was “how do I get out of here as smoothly as possible,” including times he was nailing some guy’s wife/girlfriend/mom/sister/etc. He recalls having absolutely no conscience back then. Oh, and the other thing: getting sick of model-quality girls. He’s been with tons of absolute knockouts. I asked him the average amount of time it would take him before he would get bored… Read more »

Softek

@ Rollo 5 different girls on the same night. Lived in the same area too. One of my favorite stories from my friend. His girlfriend at the time, when he finally got back to her place at the end of the night, said “You smell kind of funny. And you’re not as hard as usual. What happened tonight?” “Oh, I was playing out with the band. It was a really rough night, I’m kind of tired…” The whole N Count thing is something I used to see as disgusting. Typical Blue Pill perception — thought it was dehumanizing, etc. I… Read more »

insanitybytes22

“You’re still plugged in Insanity.” With all due respect Tomassi, I think I’ve simply been unplugged for so long, I don’t even think about it. Quite a few people are, you know. Much of what you call red pill truths, we just call normal. About 20 years ago when I walked away from feminism, I did so because everything that was being said and done, runs so contrary to sexuality, to healthy relationships between men and women, to the truth of the nature of our own selves. I wouldn’t have recognized that if I hadn’t already known the truth. “It’s… Read more »

insanitybytes22

“…Nothing remotely ‘misogynistic’ in there, and I know you know why, but does someone like Insanity know why? No, because they’re in denial. The women all WANTED IT….” Ah yes, but it wasn’t actually “him” they wanted at all, was it? In fact, I’d say two thirds of those girls were probably having sex with a man they didn’t even like, for reasons they couldn’t even fathom. “The Alpha and the woman play an equal role…” Not so much. He goes on to increase his own perceived value, while hers declines dramatically and she later comes to regret it…while also… Read more »

Softek

@ Insanity Predators eat prey. I’ve definitely wanted to fuck women, but I can safely say I’ve never once in my life had the desire to eat one. Tongue-in-cheek aside: if anything, Betas are prey to women, because women will drain Betas of their vitality and finances if given the opportunity. Or I should say, they’ll allow Betas to sacrifice themselves to them without any regard at all. So it isn’t predator-prey, but it’s a hell of a lot closer than Alpha-predator women-prey, which doesn’t make any sense to me. Women hooking up with Alphas know what they’re doing. Betas… Read more »

Softek

Also, I’ve changed my perspective on Equalism. I actually believe in it again. Think about it: when a girl is blowing you, wouldn’t you say that an equal part of your dick is in her mouth as a part of her mouth is on your dick? And however much of your dick is inside of her, wouldn’t you say that an equal part of her insides are surrounding your dick? Think about it. Read over Rollo’s articles on the myth of equalism, but then think about what I just said. Sorry to jump ship on TRP, Rollo, but I was… Read more »

The Charge: “The women all WANTED IT. That’s why it happened. The ‘cheating’ and this and that — it was all because it was consensual sex. There is no ‘coercing.’ ”

Exhibit A: “I don’t project those views onto men at all, you seem to perceive your own selves as cads and predators! ”

Exhibit B: “Predators and prey, not such a melodramatic concept at all. ”

The witness, gentlemen, appears to be unreliable.

insanitybytes22

“Women hooking up with Alphas know what they’re doing. Betas sacrificing themselves to women don’t know what they’re doing.” I think most people have no clue what they are doing. They are simply reacting and doing what’s expected. There is no such thing as “equal,” however. We all know what men want, right, even the betas? Sexual access. What women want is the whole world…..and nothing at all. What women want is actually such a complex thing, most women are completely clueless themselves. Most of us can’t even put it into words properly. “Women want guys that ‘just get it’…..”… Read more »

Softek

Revision: Alphas know what buttons to push, and women WANT those buttons to be pushed. They crave guys that are aware that those buttons exist and know what to do with them. It’s really that simple. I don’t see the predator-prey dynamic in that at all. A guy stalking a woman, then assaulting her and violently raping her — that would be predator-prey. Especially if he killed her and ate her on top of that. There’re guys like that in Japan. You know, the home of the Beta Herbivores. Alpha that meets a woman somewhere, presses the right buttons, and… Read more »

“Most of us can’t even put it into words properly.”

Q.E.D.

insanitybytes22

“A guy stalking a woman, then assaulting her and violently raping her — that would be predator-prey.”

Ah, now I see. The negative response to the words “predators and prey,” do indicate I’ve hit on something there. Men must act like predators sexually, but the term “predator” denotes such negative and violent imagery, it creates a conflict there.

I’m sorry for the confusion, from a female perspective, a predator denotes who is going to go slay a mammoth for us. We tend to like “predators.”

Softek

We’re talking primary and secondary definitions here. Although the same note is struck in women — the term denotes such negative and violent imagery, it creates conflict in women that they would WANT something like that. “Something like that” being the secondary definition, of course. But I’m in a simplistic mood. This is the primary definition I’m talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRg8KjYROkM Now if you meet a girl and that’s her favorite song, you might have something to worry about. I left after she explained to me that she literally wanted me to eat her out. Now we’re talking scary. Not the… Read more »

Softek

EDIT: I should’ve mentioned Egogawa Rampo or Jun’ichiro Tanizaki instead of Chuck. Really a lot more appropriate. Not only from Japan, but you want to read fucked up, check out some of that stuff. Probably “Gourmet Club” especially. So yeah. Predator/prey not registering with me. Maybe only because I watched too many hundreds of bizarre foreign horror movies over my friend’s house growing up. I get what you’re saying though. But what’s your point? What’s there to argue against? Women can’t help it. They can’t pinpoint what they want, but when a guy exhibits it, they ‘just know it.’ What’s… Read more »

insanitybytes22

LOL, I’m so sorry Softek. You should really try to avoid the satanists and the cannibals. That just never ends well. “Although the same note is struck in women — the term denotes such negative and violent imagery, it creates conflict in women that they would WANT something like that…” This is really good point. That is why the perpetual victim mentality of feminism is so damaging, because women must make peace with the predators in their lives, otherwise they begin to perceive all men negatively and it messes with their sexuality. The personal becomes political. The solution than becomes,… Read more »

prey noun 2. a person or thing that is the victim of an enemy, a swindler, etc.

Nope, no negative connotation of “predator and prey”. None at all.

Softek

I can avoid the cannibals, but not the Satanists. I’ve been building up a Satanic sex cult, got the pentagrams drawn, the altar, the seance candles, and the goats ready to sacrifice and everything, even got one girl partially on board with it so far. If I cut ties with that then I wouldn’t have anything to look forward to on Friday nights. I’ll definitely take getting rid of the cannibals into advisement, though. I thought it would add a nice touch but after you mentioned that, it kind of got me thinking that maybe I can’t really trust those… Read more »

Striver
Striver

@Vulpine et al, Thanks for the advice. As far as the venues went, was about 5-10 minutes when I started with her and the first band ended. Started walking over to the second band, somebody, maybe her, wanted to stop at the bar. So that was impromptu, 20-30 minutes. Then the second band. Then the walk back to the car. We were by another place, I put forward the last place and she went for it. I think that was all fine. No compliments, either. Well, one. I’m a trivia guy and she knew something I was impressed with. Had… Read more »

insanitybytes22

“I’ve been building up a Satanic sex cult, got the pentagrams drawn, the altar, the seance candles, and the goats ready to sacrifice and everything…” Kind of does put a whole new spin on sleeping with the enemy, wouldn’t you say? “prey noun 2. a person or thing that is the victim of an enemy” Indeed, because when men perceive their own selves as predators, they must try to justify their predatory behavior by seeking prey, an “enemy” they’ll have no qualms about “violating,” even when this perception of her is just created in their own heads. There are also… Read more »

sjfrellc

@BreakinnBenjaminn June 29th, 2015 at 12:54 am Hey, I read your post/question several times and am still puzzling over what you are trying to ask. Rollo say’s it succinctly when he describes “red pill is your awareness and game is your practice (in real life)”. You ask what some of of us do in real life and I could come up with a narrative of my pursuits and passions in life. (and I would be forthcoming if further asked by you or others.) But it would be a long list just glossing me. It is very important that a man… Read more »

Mr T

Insanity “This is very true, but one reason for that is that most of us have no idea what “it” even is. It’s somewhat funny, we cannot tell you what “it” is, because we’re somewhat unsure ourselves. We just know it when we see it. And yes, if we have to explain “it,” then it isn’t there in the first place.” That’s what EVERY woman say when talking to men. BUT, when (insanity) talks to other women the understanding of ” IT ” ,becomes declassified as tingle or bring home the bacon. So please, save your innocent manipulative ignorance of… Read more »

sjfrellc

On another note, I find the discussion regarding what is “Red Pill” quite rife with ignorance. It is not the same as game. Red pill is descriptive. Game is prescriptive. One wise writer, a really good writer in the Manosphere–Ian Ironwood–has tried to clarify several times here that some need to stop calling the Red Pill an ideology and come to know it as a praxeology. For those following along at home (and me too) that is a elusive concept. Allow me to cut an paste. I think it is important in the discussion. I don’t know if any of… Read more »

Insanity
Do you know who is pissing laughing at what you believe/write?

Your PUSSY.
If only it could take.

If only it could talk.

sjfrellc

Insanity, stop being ignorant of your ego investment. Your husband is a nice guy. You have a fairy tail world. You think commentators here are pieces of shit. Anything else you want to inform me of? http://therationalmale.com/2015/04/30/the-political-is-personal/ “This is what scares the shit out of critics who attempt to define, contain and compartmentalize the manosphere / Red Pill awareness; it’s bigger than social, racial, political or religious strictures can contain. It crosses all of those constructs just as the Feminine Imperative has co-opted all of those cultural constructs. The feminized infrastructure of the MSM that’s just beginning to take the… Read more »

insanitybytes22

“You think commentators here are pieces of shit. Anything else you want to inform me of?” Yes, you are projecting and attempting to blame me for your own perception of yourself. You should perceive yourself more positively and be completely indifferent to what you imagine I think of you. “The process is changed with regard to how they deal with men, maybe their husbands, and now they can no longer play the Game without some peripheral awareness that they are playing a game…” I read that some time ago and I believe Tomassi’s concerns are somewhat misplaced. Many of us… Read more »

sjfrellc

“Yes, you are projecting and attempting to blame me for your own perception of yourself. You should perceive yourself more positively and be completely indifferent to what you imagine I think of you.” What is my perception of myself? Why would I blame me? When is the last time I whined about my position in life? I’m more than indifferent to what you think of me. See I actually have empathy for other men commentators. You have not demonstrated one iota of empathy and continue to show up at the dinner party and trash the host and pretty much anyone… Read more »

Badpainter

So if I understand the gist of this days inanity of insanity it’s a long winded oblique version of “Why were guys so stupid to listen to lies? No wonder you’re failures. Don’t be angry with women it’s all your fault. You should just get it.”

sjfrellc

“Many of us live in such a natural state of being, there really is no “game” being played, not one that we are consciously aware of.” Exactly what a traditional conservative woman would say who thinks she is anti-feminist, but will take any gains of feminism, with the Feminine Imperative and social conventions of the blue pill feel good world for women with a white knight standing by. You never watched the Matrix movie. That’s the whole point–“…..not one that we are consciously aware of ……”. You’re funny. And hooked up to the Matrix. With all your feel good thoughts… Read more »

Badpainter

… Rollo, of course, beats me to it.

” . . . you are projecting and attempting to blame me for your own perception of yourself.”

And the gaslighting award goes toooooo . . .”

” . . . there really is no “game” being played, not one that we are consciously aware of.”

Q.E.D.; you are one ignorant twat.

Mr T

“Many of us live in such a natural state of being, there really is no “game” being played, ”
Whaaaat.

“not one that we are consciously aware of.”

WE!

Your vagina would tell you to speak for yourself.

sjfrellc

I can’t help but also think this should be read for the first time. And understood. Or re-read. But I am indifferent to Insanity understanding it. Pretty much like the Robert Greene’s opening to the 48 laws of Power.

insanitybytes22

“Oh for fuck’s sake do you really need a personal guide to take you by the hand and link everything I’ve ever wrote to you?” I was actually agreeing with you Tomassi, on several counts. What’s so fascinating to me is that you and many of your commentators can’t see that at all. You’re in constant defensiveness mode, insecure, fragile, wounded. All women are the enemy and many of you just relentlessly project your own selves and your own issues onto us. I have tried to talking to you long enough for one day however, so I’ll leave you be.… Read more »

“You’re in constant defensiveness mode, insecure, fragile, wounded. All women are the enemy and many of you just relentlessly project your own selves and your own issues onto us.”

You already said that on the other side of the record.

Are you going to accept the gaslighting award yourself, or should we just ship it to you FOB?

Badpainter

And it now becomes clear the complete and total lack of empathy is predicated on the assumption that men should “just get it” and those who don’t aren’t permitted the least bit anger, upset, or even an opinion. The FI’s ultimate method of control, as demonstrated by insanity, is to shame any active effort to “get it” because men’s ignorance is the FI’s bliss. And trying to “get it,” that is making a conscious effort to understand, is inauthentic and therefore seen as a fraud by women. It’s all so clear now. I understand the core of the fear women… Read more »

sjfrellc

“What’s so fascinating to me is that you and many of your commentators can’t see that at all. You’re in constant defensiveness mode, insecure, fragile, wounded. All women are the enemy and many of you just relentlessly project your own selves and your own issues onto us.” It’s not fascinating to me. And I can’t see your agreement with Rollo in any way,shape or form. Explain why you think you are agreeing. I’m defensive, sure. I’m not the least bit insecure in my thoughts. I’m very secure. I’m antifragile (Ref: Nassim Taleb “Antifragile: Things that gain from disorder”). What doesn’t… Read more »

@Badpainter
“It’s all so clear now.”

Well said and summed up. It has been clear for a while now and it is clearer and clearer.

She is still hooked up to the Matrix and wouldn’t last a second without the code.

Mr T

“constant defensiveness mode, insecure, fragile, wounded. All women are the enemy”

The WORDS women use!?
I’m 100% sure insanity is not an attractive woman.
I’ll give her 3 maybe 3.5?.
In my humble experience with women, only the ugly ones used the words above.
Fragile?
Wounded?
Insecure?
Insanity?

Badpainter

sjfrellc – “We, the commentators are talking about men being better at being masculine men and you resent that. Why?” Easy. She get’s no direct benefit from this. She might not benefit at all, but rather be compelled to perform in exchange for whatever. We’re not talking about her in a way that validates her. We’re not providing the right mix and intensity of feelings. We’re not praising her contributions (bad manners/not chivalrous). We haven’t let her control the narrative. We won’t be talking about shoes. We don’t care how she feels. We won’t be seeking her consent, or endorsement… Read more »

M Simon

longgone
June 29th, 2015 at 5:11 pm

I do keep up. I write professionally. And that is a pro rule.

insanitybytes22

“Go read Just Get It then come back and comment from an educated perspective.”

I really do read everything you link to, Tomassi. Stop thinking I am so hostile towards you.

Sheesh, you guys are really something else. You call me all sorts of assorted names, project alleged hatred of yourselves onto me, and then call it a discussion. It’s more like watching you all mentally masturbate with yourselves. Ewww.

Another day perhaps, you’ve all annoyed me.

M Simon

June 29th, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Feminism IS talk: http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/suzy-lee-weiss-college-sex-education-article-1.2272990

Badpainter

inanity – “I really do read everything you link to…”

So you’re just stupid then?

I understand, perhaps a women’s book club would more your speed? I hear there’s near you reading Eat, Pray, Love.

insanitybytes22 June 29th, 2015 at 10:48 pm:

“I have tried to talking to you long enough for one day however, so I’ll leave you be.”

insanitybytes22 June 29th, 2015 at 11:24 pm:

“I really do read everything you link to, Tomassi.”

Want some water to pour on those pants?

M Simon

June 29th, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Read up on your Aleister Crowley. “Magick in Theory and Practice” has lots of useful tips. However, he is a trickster. If you go seriously towards the Dark Side you can wind up in jail. Or worse. And he has LOTS of useful advice to get you enmeshed in the Dark Side. Best to be well clear of your anger before using him.

sjfrellc

@M Simon June 29th, 2015 at 11:28 pm That would suck if more men were red pill aware and decided that if more women held their cards closer to their chest, then they would not play their commitment card. From the last of your linked article: ” It’s no surprise that in a culture without labels and fueled by cases upon cases of cheap booze, lines of consent become blurry and feelings of young women — and sometimes young men, too — are bruised. It’s 2015, yet girls on campuses around the country are feeling more like the Pink Ladies… Read more »

sjfrellc

“Read up on your Aleister Crowley. “Magick in Theory and Practice” has lots of useful tips. However, he is a trickster.”

Regarding tricksters, the trickster’s behavior can be summed up in the common African proverb: “It’s trouble that makes the monkey chew on hot peppers”.

Mr T

Insanity. Don’t listen to these angry men here, I really like you as a hole, I suggest that you read a book that changed my life. If you want to read something about somebody who might be a lot like you, somebody who’s brave enough to admit that she doesn’t always (or even usually) know what she’s doing but she does it anyway, somebody who won’t preach at you or make you feel like you have it even less together than you do–The Wild Oats Project uniquely chronicles an intelligent woman’s exhilarating pilgrimage into the rest of her life, living… Read more »

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong

Insanity,
I don’t know why I loved The wild oats project but I hated 50 shades of gray.
I found 50 shades to be very demeaning.

zerlegen
zerlegen

@anonymous “I’m totally lost, because my world has been destroyed and I wish I hadn’t found the rabbit hole and instead live a complacent beta life. And the most frustrating thing for me is women knew this all from the beginning and play men like a game.” I myself am recently unplugged and can totally see where you’re coming from, but I don’t agree with this part. First, the destroyed world that you know was defined by the FI. If you’re enraged (as I still am sometimes, even after a year of “awakening”), then being unplugged is the only way… Read more »

Johnycomelately
Johnycomelately

What the like of Insanity demonstrate is that women will even seek out negative affirmation just to get their attention fix, like the cutter or the wife that pushes a man over the edge to hit her. Insanity must come from a docile environment with a happy but inattentive husband, she gets off from riling the young bulls, the docility of domesticity must be like death to a woman. A woman that can’t get a rise from a man (negative or positive) must suffer a deep psychological death, the death of her sexual presence. The deep fear of the red… Read more »

ManlyMan
ManlyMan

Attention whore gonna attention whore.

Why are you feeding it?

Bromeo
Bromeo

Insanity prob cuckholds her beta husband, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was into it too.

Forge the Sky
Forge the Sky

“This is really good point. That is why the perpetual victim mentality of feminism is so damaging, because women must make peace with the predators in their lives, otherwise they begin to perceive all men negatively and it messes with their sexuality. The personal becomes political. The solution than becomes, just ban men and sexuality.” Feminism is largely women projecting their demons onto the outside world, then trying to banish them there. Most men don’t want to be arrogant cads; it’s women who want them to be. And women hate that about themselves. Best just get rid of men to… Read more »

Forge the Sky
Forge the Sky

@Badpainter “But most importantly this conversation is an indication we don’t “get it” organically. Therefore she must prevent us from building a synthetic facsimile that would be almost impossible to distinguish from the organic.” Spot on. I think that underlies a lot of her commentary. That, and an underlying confusion/frustration that many women have with men that don’t ‘just get it.’ It does kinda suck for a woman, I imagine, to find some dude she likes and respects who has his life together and gets along with her family and all that jazz, and yet….he just doesn’t quite get it.… Read more »

Badpainter

Forge the Sky – “Most men don’t want to be arrogant cads; it’s women who want them to be. And women hate that about themselves. Best just get rid of men to remove the evidence. It’s like a bunch of fat people all ganged up to try and outlaw chocolate cake.” Almost perfect. It’s like fat people lobbying to ban all but cake thus they are relieved of the responsibility for eating nothing but cake. So the FI seeks to ban/remove/hide those men who aren’t cads so that women never have to face the possibility of making a bad choice.… Read more »

kobayashii1681

@Sun: “Rollo, stop making Insanity so wet for you. She’s gonna go Glenn Close on your ass.”

I concur…There are only so many reasons females will project their ‘feminine mystique’ at and/or you constantly…

HowlingManTodd
HowlingManTodd

Inventor of the phrase “dick is abundant and low value” has some truly offensive anti-man tweets today:

Vulpine

“It’s more like watching you all mentally masturbate with yourselves.” I imagine the view from the center of the bukkake ring is different than the view from the ring. @M Simon Wow. It’s been a long time since my composition has been criticized with technical feedback. As soon as I read it, I knew you were right, technically. Indeed, the first time an acronym appears it should be spelled out, either in parentheses, or, the acronym should be placed in the parentheses aft of the spell-out. But, this site’s structure isn’t conducive to FR’s, so, I suppose they aren’t as… Read more »

“. . . remember what ur side of the bargain always was?”

Why yes, as a matter of fact, I do. For a time I even tried to keep it. It was an experience that I’m not likely to forget.

Badpainter

Interesting musical choices Vulpine. I really enjoyed the Karen Overton piece.

I wonder if I can paint to those? I find the connection between music and mood, and therefore creativity, is very powerful with me, so no country music. My musical drugs of choice are jazz, punk/new wave, and reggae. Occasionally I indulge in German Power Opera, of German techno but I can’t paint to those.

feeriker
feeriker

@insanity, you never fail to not get it

What amazes me to no end is that people who should know better continue to pay her any attention at all. She’s like radio static or the background hum of heavy machinery – noise to be filtered out and ignored.

Vulpine

Badpainter, “Techno”, and the “synth” of the first electronica, that “clicks and beeps” stuff turned off a lot of people to the genre. Although I do enjoy a crazy-wide variety of tunes, I find myself listening to a lot of modern ambient/trance and the like, as it is good background beats for working or driving. For painting, I’d suggest some stuff like “The Orb” perhaps. By running a search for them, you’ll come across more – pandora would be good for that sort of exploration. How I ended up getting into it was by listening to favorite DJ’s whose styles… Read more »

Feeriker: Most of the time I agree with you, but sometimes she is a punching clown that makes crudely amusing squeaky sounds.

And, as Rollo points out, sometimes she is a valuable case in point. Not often enough, but sometimes.

Vulpine

lol@”she is a punching clown that makes crudely amusing squeaky sounds.”

Striver
Striver

@ Forge The Sky: Yes. Men are supposed to “just get it.” Also be tall, have game, etc. etc. etc. Women themselves are never required to “get it.” Per women, the “list” the man has to satisfy is always going to be 1,000 to his 5. Women do not have to develop, to improve. They need to bring a vag and that’s it. Men have always had to work, to pay for pussy. Except for the few men, women are easily more attractive. Most of the women have the sexual power to attract and most of the men do not.… Read more »

Vulpine

Pardon the tunes spam, last one, promise. Feed Me made a tune out of an feminist or “uptight” chick’s narration of a porn.

If for nothing else but comedic value, stick it out until the end of the song…

“There is no such thing as a woman PUA.”

What there is is the vamp(ire). Men are the true romantics. Women are the true predators.

Forge the Sky
Forge the Sky

@Striver

I’m not saying it’s fair. Just the rules of the game.

Is it worth it to improve your game? Up to you. There’s some interesting debate here about how much effort is required and how much improvement is possible, but I think that all men should at least give the thing a fair shake. Some guys just have a few low-hanging fruit changes to make to be drowning in it, but don’t realize it lol.

Maybe I’m mentally challenged in some way, but I’ve never, ever seen pussy as being worth more than my dick. I know that goes against popular opinion, but it’s a concept my head refuses to wrap around. @Striver, Yeah, a lot of chicks have a ” list ” or bullshit requirements. Fuck their lists. A woman’s list of requirements is only as important as you make it. It is true that in LTR’s you most likely will have to game her quite often, maybe even daily, but that is a choice you make. It’s like bargaining from a position of… Read more »

M Simon

June 30th, 2015 at 12:53 pm

Thank you so much for your kind words.

And as always – greatly honored to be of service.

scribblerg
scribblerg

@Sjfrellc – Nice exposition on the foundation of praxeology. One of the saddest things about our obsession with the “superstructure of belief” and “social systems” is that all act at the level of deep abstraction, and have completely ignored praxeology. For those of you not familiar with it. praxeology is the basis for Austrian economics and it’s truly a brilliant and coherent way to understand human individual and social behavior. A Univ of Michigan physicist explained it best to me once. He’d crossed over to finance, as many fine physicists do (and mediocre mathematicians) so he had a very good… Read more »

“What is the unit?”

The quantity of staple food required to sustain one active human being for one day.

M Simon

The only point of a Long Term Relationship (LTR) is a family. I decided today to hang up my LTR. She has been one of those “my pussy entitles me” for a long time. The only thing that made LTR possible is her oneistis and my Game. Today I decided the effort was not worth it. The kids are grown. And I have work to do.

funoldguy
funoldguy

As always, this is a good place to get some inspiration. Ya’all give me much to think about. (all except you know who…) Vulpine, thanks for the music. In my ears right now. I’m up to my elbows in the soil too. Right now its 101 degrees and just chasing the wilt is keeping me on point. Bad… I’m a jazz fan too. Works well with the paints IMO. Piano fan: Bill Evans, Gene Harris, Horace Silver, the list goes on and on. And Mr M, WTF? I often get the urge to just walk on (next) the bitch but… Read more »

sjfrellc

I was just about to post an extended, allegedly happy married man field report until I double checked the last post by M. Simon.

What?

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong

Women do not have to develop, to improve. They need to bring a vag and that’s it. They don’t have to if they just want dick and nothing else. If they want more, they damn sure better do more. A lot more. A vagina won’t help keep my house clean, raise the children it spits out, or help keep my life running smoothly. If I just want a place to bust a nut, that’s what plates are for. At least that’s my standard. I realize a lot of thirsty fuckers out there will give her everything just for a whiff… Read more »