The Fog of Menopause

eggs

Strange things happen to women at the onset of menopause. Most mature men who’ve experienced it firsthand can attest to the obvious symptoms: Hot flashes, loss of libido, vaginal dryness, mood swings and irritability, but do have a quick look at the list I’ve linked here to get a better understanding of just how nature eventually punishes women as the last of their eggs decay to a fine powdery dust.

Change in body odor, brittle nails, incontinence, weight gain, irregular heartbeat, depression, anxiety, panic disorder, fatigue, allergies, osteoporosis – these late life symptoms are hardly something most men give any consideration for when they’re contemplating a lifetime of marriage with a woman.

Most of the manosphere will tell you marriage is simply never worth the financial risk, or that a woman always has the option to detonate the marriage and take the kids at a moments notice, but how often do you read a Red Pill guy tell you about how the hot piece of ass who became your long term ONEitis will eventually experience some (possibly all) of the 34 Symptoms of Menopause roughly 20-25 years after you say ‘I do’ (assuming it lasts so long)?

Those symptoms, in varying combinations, make for some very disconcerting prospects for a guy who’s been a keen supplicant supportive Beta for the entirety of his marriage, believing that the privilege of being married means he’s getting his wife’s sexual best when it matters most. It kind of puts things into a lifetime perspective when you consider that Mr. Dependability (Beta Bucks) gets to accommodate the symptoms of menopause while Bad Boys enjoyed her sexual best before he arrived on the set.

Add to this that at least 66-70% of (at least western) women will become overweight and/or morbidly obese during their lives and it doesn’t bode well for the enduring SMV that most unassuming men are banking on for a long term marriage with the 28-30 year old dream girl who’s now suddenly gotten right with herself enough to want to get married.

Side note: it’s interesting how closely female-male bone density decay comparison charts mirrors my SMV graph.

Nature Abhors a Vacuum Barren Womb

There’s some very brutal evolutionary truth behind the biological realities of menopause.

Anyone familiar with The Red Queen by Matt Ridley or The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins will get the gist of menopause’s intrinsic message – survival-side evolution essentially gives up on women once they reach a point where they are no longer reproductively viable.

Hormone imbalances, immunodeficiency, nutritional, vitamin and mineral (most notably calcium) deficiencies, neurological disorders triggered by plummeting estrogen levels, and many more physical debilitations make it obvious that a woman who’s reached the age when she ceases to be a reproductive asset becomes a species-collective liability. Unless she has some honored status or useful, learned wisdom to pass on, she becomes dead weight to a human tribe’s interests in survival efficiency and propagation.

While it’s a testament to our success as a social species that we’ve achieved a capacity to prolong our lives, there are certain glaring evidences of how our physiology evolved for efficiency within set frames of time during a (previously average) lifespan. The physical changes that come with the onset of menopause and the constancy of presenting the appearance of youth and vigor for women is one such example, post-menopausal hormone therapy another.

So too is the convenient timing of the myth of the biological clock and the social conventions structured around it to provide a woman with the maximum amount of time to sort out her hypergamous options. It’s no coincidence that women’s Epiphany Phase is concurrent with the latter stages of her fertility window (27-32 y.o.)  – the social conventions of the Feminine Imperative are nothing if not efficient at maximizing women’s sexual strategy potential.

At every occasion, in every form of media, a rapidly westernizing, feminine-primary social order seeks to reshape and deemphasize the physical realities women of previous eras had the benefit of a socialized understanding (if not a collective wisdom) to accept and prepare for. In an age of hormone therapy, sperm banks and ovum freezing as part of a company benefits program, the latent message to women is that they need not concern themselves with these previously life-fulfillment limiting physical realities to coincide with their personal choices.

The Feminine Imperative will go to great lengths, socially and legally, to convince contemporary women that they aren’t in fact tied to the realities of their physical conditions. In a social sense, the incentive is the same “have it all” mentality with the prerequisite social conventions in place to lessen the blow when women realize they can’t actually realize what the feminine-primary advertising suggested.

In a physical sense the Feminine Imperative will gratuitously incentivize funding for every feminine-specific medical condition while simultaneously deemphasizing (to the point of encouraging indifference) any male-specific disease, legally, financially and socially. It’s a testament to the efforts of the imperative that modern women statistically outlive men in spite of the physical debilitations associated with menopause.

But for all this effort in engineering generations of women to become über-women, the same pesky, evolved limitations still influence their decision making.

Echoes of The Wall

New commenter (and I use the term loosely), unilantern, graciously provides us with some insight on this with her comments on The Wall:

This is a myth, i can tell you how i know. Any man would pass up a 20 year old in shape woman who is strong and athletic for a 30 something feminine type in a dress who is willing to submit.

Its the same reason men pass up pretty young women from a lower social class bracket in favour of more mature well spoken mutton.

So keep up with the clock ticking nonsense, and remember time waits for no man.

I will let you know how i used to think for most of my 20s! And how i think now.

I used to think, do i have to wait until im too old and tied to feel like going about the world to be able to do so without sexual harassment, do i have to be nearing the menopause to no longer be seen as here for reproductive meat.

Then at age 30, and now at age 33 i look back at all the years of youth and energy and wish i could have had the type of conditional freedom i have now then. Women have to be too old to have the energy to do anything before they get their body for themselves and by the time it comes its not worth having, having to compete with men for your own body is the real reality of women, and yes time is ticking.

I bet i will be there at 40 with unconditional freedom, as in no harassment no matter what i wear or do!

Tick tok!

I found unilantern’s (perhaps drunken) comment’s particularly ironic in light of all the attention generated by various staged and / or edited viral videos recently of women being cat-called while walking for longer than most women’s work day in, shall we say, less than reputable neighborhoods. Despite an obvious effort in preserving the necessary female-victimization trope, a certain demographic of post-menopausal women suffering from confirmation bias (and probably some post-menopausal neuroses) genuinely want to believe these pseudo-documentaries at face value – even after they’ve been falsified and confirmed as such.

Ironic, because unilantern’s rationalizations and denial of The Wall are rooted precisely in the designed social conventions the Feminine Imperative would have both sexes agree upon. There’s never really a Wall per se when women are convinced they can ‘have it all’ socially, physically and psychologically. And again, the latent purpose of this social convention is to convince women (and to evoke agreement among men) that they are exempt from the physical realities that confine them at various phases of their maturation.

SMV in Girl-World

Women want to be men. This is the legacy that a since-decayed feminist social impetus has imparted to the generations of both men and women who’ve come after the Gloria Steinem’s got married themselves and blew away. Women need to be the men of tomorrow. I suppose I should’ve seen this messaging long before, and in honesty I think the greater part of Matrix thinking revolves around role reversal, but this is more than reversal. Women want to be men.

If a man can wait until his maturation develops, his achievements are more actualized and his SMV peaks at 38-40, equalism says “why shouldn’t you Man-Girl?”

As I work my way through the second draft of my next book, I’m beginning to see and build upon the real-world physical underpinnings women are subject to which motivate both the social buffers and the reasoning for their moving into the various mental phases of maturity I outline in the Preventative Medicine series of posts.

At an earlier phase, women claim to deplore their sexual objectification while young and subjected to the lascivious attentions of the mythical Male Gaze. This is recently decried by the cat-call videos I mentioned above, but yet before these videos were ever contrived, older women, women in a later phase of maturity, had already decried how horrible it is to be “invisible to men” and how they yearn to hold male attention as they once did in their youth:

Women feel invisible to the opposite sex at the age of 51, it emerged yesterday.

Many even went as far as to admit they felt ‘ignored’.

The women claimed their confidence plummeted after hitting 50 and blamed greying hair, having to to wear glasses or even struggling to find fashionable clothes.

The lifestyle study, commissioned by herbal remedies company, A.Vogel, also found more than two thirds of women over 45 had walked into a room and felt ‘completely unnoticed’ by the opposite sex.

And this is yet again another conflict between what the social conventions of the Feminine Imperative has taught women and the physical realities of the conditions they wishfully hope they can be exempted from. When a man makes women aware of The Wall, intentional or innocently, the response is usually one of “Well, you men get fat and old and insecure later in life too”, and that may very well be for the majority of men. However, the differences is men don’t have a life-time of social infrastructure to convince and disappoint themselves that they can ever be exempt from a lack of performance.

No social order has ever sold men the idea that they can simply ‘have‘ it all.

0 0 votes

Tam the Bam
Tam the Bam

Badders :- ” .. it was obvious the Europeans were incapable of governing themselves without ze Chermanz dragging the whole world into a bloodbath every 20 years or so. The Europeans being self reflective and ashamed tossed the cultural babies and the bath water away and ze Chermanz invented a new terror weapon, post modernism the Frankfurt School. ” Fixado! Of course with their new, less-military Empire of the Hun, they’re now enjoying their rightful place in the sun (Dodecanese, Baleares and Canarias mostly, I find. I do wish they wouldn’t do it stark bollock naked though. Well the old… Read more »

Tam the Bam
Tam the Bam

Rassers :- “crime is generally a young man’s game.” As is “running away from the cops successfully”.

Tam the Bam
Tam the Bam

“young women in the UK are fatter than anywhere else in western Europe with one in 12 being clinically obese”
Natural selection old thing.
There have been repeated seasons of longstanding and extensive winter flooding here recently, particularly in Englandshire.
Only the downright bloaters float long enough to be hauled into drydock by naval tugs.

heyjay
heyjay

From Ms. Goff, she’s seen da light: “Amazingly, Goff said her services made men “better husbands”. Men, Goff believes, are hard done by and are often neglected by their wives.” “Goff said she realised how the stresses of modern life could affect a couple’s sex life. ‘I was a wife too — I was too tired, too fat,’ she said.” “‘When you take a vow of marriage, men keep to it they provide. Women need to keep to their side to the bargain,’ she said.” However she’s still being delusional in believing that her kids won’t turn on her due… Read more »

Badpainter
Badpainter

Tam the Bam – “Fixado”

I still blame the French.

jf12

re: “It’s not the years, it’s the mileage.”

Amen to that. Also, the maintenance.

@Tam re: Sophocles

Actually it was Cephalus who said that he was glad to have outlived the tyranny of sexual desire that had plagued him for the past seven decades or so (I think he was quite aged, especially for back then, and sickly too).

jf12

@Badpainter re: “my observation the girls are taught to seek power for themselves, while boys are admonished to use their power for good not evil, which assumes boys have power to start with. So there’s already a paradox where power is goal state for women, and tool, with safety instructions, for men. Women don’t appear to be taught that power has responsibility attached.”

Awesome observation, cosigned. Men are being trained to be tools, to be wielded by “powerful” women.

re: old woman smell.

There is nothing quite so manhood-producing as the scent of a fertile young woman at the nape of her neck, unless it be the odors at the base of her spine. But I like old-woman smell too.

Softek
Softek

Keep it up Rollo. The best way to approach all these problems is to unplug men from the matrix. The beta men are what give solidification to the myths of the Feminine Imperative. If beta men didn’t buy into those myths too, and weren’t so thirsty and self-degrading — i.e., if they had a clue — where would women have to turn to? It’s much harder to stay delusional when there’s no one else around you that’s feeding into those delusions. I’m a living, breathing example of the fact that being “thirsty” is no excuse for being a chump and… Read more »

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong

@Softek “I’ve tried to tell a few of my friends about the Red Pill, and they won’t listen. I don’t know why.” Ego-invested manginas are extremely common, sadly. You can’t tell them about the Matrix. You must alow them to discover it and, in their moments of pain, gently demonstrate your understanding of what happened to them. I know your desire to spew everything out immediately, but bide your time and focus on your own life. When they see that you not only understand their pain but have your own life in order, they’ll seek your counsel. “He has absolutely… Read more »

Softek
Softek

@ Sun

Thanks, that’s very wise advice.

@ Sun

The good news is that when TRP takes hold in a guy like that, they get good at calling women on their shit real quick.

Did this to a young entitled princess yesterday for posting her boring, narcissistic crap that appeared in my news feed. Did she apologize? No, she’s entitled. At least she defriended me so I won’t see that crap any more. Problem solved. None of my other friends posts boring narcissistic crap.

I don’t take any of this seriously. Gamer maxim: “Pussy is just pussy.”

Bluepillprofessor
Bluepillprofessor

“Writing the book was a therapeutic experience that helped Gwyneth to discover her true self and become comfortable with it – as she describes herself as the ‘girl next door’. YOU go girrrrl. “‘I’m fairly introverted and conservative,’ she said. ‘I’m the last person my friends ever expected to have lived that kind of life.” IF you ignore that thousand cock stare and forget about all the cum she has gargled. “Gwyneth fell into the lifestyle after she was gang raped at 18.” OF COURSE it is a man’s fault this daughter of Eve went astray. OF COURSE she could… Read more »

Bluepillprofessor
Bluepillprofessor

This comment struck me like a thunderbolt. Seriously? I find this so gross it makes me heave. Imagine how women feel about Blue Knights like this. ‘A Woman who fucks 10,000 guys knows how to communicate and communication is the key to success. Then wishing a 38 y/o unmarried woman has many children and raises them to be a gang raped at stripper at 18 and a prostitute at 19. Good Lord. “I would have been number 81 to propose. A woman that experienced must know better than anyone how to communicate with a man. And communication is the key… Read more »

Nathan
Nathan

Rollo!
Bottom-up change is working!!
Book 2 can’t come soon enough (please keep the pictures)

Charlotte Allen

I think all this “fog of menopause” stuff is pure hype, perpetrated, by the way, by women making excuses for their own slovenliness and laziness. I’m post-menopausal, and menopause for me was just a series of annoying but far-from-debilitating hot flashes. No, I don’t look like a teen-ager, but, since I get a lot of exercise and don’t overeat (I’m also quite tall), I’ve kept my slender figure, and I still look pretty darned good in a pair of skinny jeans. My brain works like a steel trap. I don’t smell like grandma because I don’t use grandma cosmetics. I… Read more »

Glenn
Glenn

@Charlotte Allen – “Ick” back at ya for being such a rude cunt. I hope I fuck your daughter and give her an STD.

redlight

today’s Dear Abby features the wall http://news.yahoo.com/photo-gallery-perfection-makes-woman-feel-insecure-050021061.html I was divorced three years ago and have had a boyfriend, “Roger,” for a year and a half. He is seven years younger, and he’s intrigued with women on the Internet. … I’m not overweight and I exercise and keep myself in shape, but I have a “Mom body.” Roger has told me he loves my body and everything about me. … Now I no longer feel comfortable undressing in front of him. I leave my clothes half-on and turn out the lights when we have sex. Even though divorce rates are not… Read more »

Charlotte Allen

Isn’t Glenn lovely?

Nathan
Nathan

Newsflash: no man gives a fuck about your shoes.

The projection could stop superman

” I appreciate the English lesson & fyi it’s ‘dietitian’. ” My spelling, such as it is, tends to follow my reading. What I am reading, more often than not, was not composed in contemporary standard. In this case I am myself actually older than the formal establishment of the standard. Here’s an essay from the International Confederation of Dietetics Associations newsletter: http://www.internationaldietetics.org/Newsletter/Vol17Issue2/Feature-Article/The-c-in-dietitians-a-long-history-and-fading-futu.aspx “Less than 4% of dietitians in the UK are male. ” If you think I’m being long windedly off topic now, don’t get me started. “That’s why I hate using the term diet – it means failure… Read more »

Charlotte Allen

@Nathan:

Oh really? Then why do pole dancers, strippers, and supermodels deck themselves out in stiletto heels?

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong

@Charlotte

You took a personal dig at Glenn when he’d done nothing to you, he shot back, now you try to call him out as the bad guy in the exchange. Typical female abandonment of personal responsibility for the consequences of her actions.

Glenn was correction his assessment. You’re a rude cunt.

jacklabear
jacklabear

Charlotte wrote:
” I’ve kept my slender figure, and I still look pretty darned good in a pair of skinny jeans.”

Must be a butter face.

I agree with her admonishing women not to let themselves go. Any advice to women to hold themselves accountable (like the Schnarch essay) is good, especially if it comes from another woman.
Amanda Marcotte and her type hate Charlotte – I take that as an endorsement of her.

Charlotte Allen

I’m definitely a butter face, I admit!

Stingray

Isn’t Glenn lovely?

For goodness sake. You started out writing a pretty good comment admonishing women to not let themselves go and then you write an unprovoked attack and another commenter. You dislike Glenn. Fine. Keep that to yourself. Going out of your way to write it just makes you catty and makes the rest of your comment incredibly easy to simply ignore.

Charlotte Allen

Re Glenn: He’s the one who called attention to his dyed hair (I wouldn’t let on about that if I were he–most women find dyed male hair repulsive unless the guy who’s doing it is messing around with peroxide at age 21).

jacklabear
jacklabear

I took a non credit course at the local community college on how to meet people and start conversations and relationships. The teacher was a genius. It changed my life. TRP completes that learning. At the beginning of the class before anyone had a chance to talk to each other, he would invite men to get up in front of the class and have the women critique their appearances and vice versa. People didn’t always like what they heard, but for the open minded it was of value. In this case, Glenn was talking to men in a male space… Read more »

“Then why do pole dancers, strippers, and supermodels deck themselves out in stiletto heels?” Because they are icons of being a pole dancer, stripper, prostitute, etc. They’re advertising. Of availability. Not only all men, but all women used to know this. Men who are not interested in purchasing these women have no interest in women’s shoes. Shoes are tools, and women’s shoes have no utility value to men. They don’t even fit. “Isn’t Glenn lovely?” Aren’t you trying to Mother Hen the Men’s Guild Hall? Aren’t you aware that the way for men to defend their space is to make… Read more »

SJB
SJB

“. . . why do pole dancers, strippers, and supermodels deck themselves out in stiletto heels?”

Penis envy. “See, I have something long and hard too. OMG I’m making myself hawt!”

Tam the Bam
Tam the Bam

Ten dollars says no kids.

funoldguy
funoldguy

Heh, Heh, I’m so delighted to see Charlotte catching some flak for her comments. There seems to be an amused and righteous anger towards her. Well justified in this forum IMO. This is a great example of outrage meeting it’s target at an appropriate level (not that I am always a good judge of what is appropriate).

I find that the replies of sharp Red Pillers helps me to see the way that FI gets expressed.

Thanks to all.

Funoldguy

redlight

there could be self interest involved if her natural alpha husband was to dye his hair and do the rest of stuff as per Glenn, while women of her peer group might find “dyed male hair repulsive”, younger women could easily find it attractive (at least according to widespread field reports, and see articles like http://www.gq.com/style/grooming/201105/gray-hair-color-dye-men). This means that she will be in competition with younger women even though she is slender, has a steel trap brain, doesn’t smell like grandma, and doesn’t wear ugly clothes and uglier shoes. She has to compete with how these younger women look nude,… Read more »

” . . . she is slender, has a steel trap brain . . .”

. . . and is looking down the barrel of 75. Tam the Bam wins 10 bucks. She has credentials and a career instead of kids.

Emma the Emo

This kind of post would obviously generate comments from men and women, attacking each other’s looks and calling each other saggy and old. Insults will be exchanged, egoes will be bruised. Facinating.

Btw, are shoes really nothing to worry about? Would sneakers do? Heels really hurt to walk in…

Max from Australia
Max from Australia

@stuttie “Makes you wonder why there has been a flurry of 40 yo old ex whores coming out in the media lately” Sydney is litterally awash with post menopausal prostitutes. 45 – 50 even 60 years old. Just goes to show that even when they are old women can have the capacity to be pleasant to men, present well, stay attractive and suck and fuck 15 different cocks PER DAY!….. but only if there is a $100 Bill attached to those cocks. Most of them would have B/fs / Husbands / Orbiters / Beta providers as well to be there… Read more »

“Would sneakers do?”

in one of the funniest shit tests I’ve seen, a woman who was interested in me (even though I’m married, which seems to be no obstacle to women at this point) said “I would never date a man in sneakers” while I was wearing sneakers. So I considered switching to heels.

Oh wait, you meant women wearing sneakers instead of heels. What does your ass looking like in heels compare to flats?

Nathan
Nathan

“shoes really nothing to worry about? Would sneakers do? Heels really hurt to walk in…”

Heels are cool on a date. Doesn’t matter what kind or brand. Flats suck on a date, but on the regular day to day sneakers do

jf12

@Charlotte Allen, re: “I have a wonderful husband to whom I’ve been married for 26 years.”

That’s the way to do it. The only two things I ask you to keep in mind is that
1. The vast majority of men are not alphas.
2. The wives of the vast majority of men ought to treat them as though the men were alphas anyway.

I might actually notice sneakers. They imply you might be able to keep up and I’m not inclined to slow down. Cheap flip flops are right out, but good quality walking sandals are fine.

If you can cycle 16 kilometers in under half an hour in them, so much the better.

re: dyed hair.

Natural apex beta age 64 here, been white headed like Steve Martin, since 40, went gray at 30. Since my natural beta instincts are to laugh at dyeing, then it must be more alpha to dye.

re: shoes

Women use shoes to communicate. If women are horny, then they choose shoes that adverstise their horniness. That’s the only reason men might like horny shoes for women.

jf12

re: “There’s no excuse for getting fat, cutting your hair off, wearing ugly clothes and even uglier shoes, and whining all the time”

Well, the *reason* women do that is to try to turn their men off.

redlight

“Cheap flip flops are right out”

I actually like cheap flip flops when she has spend a bunch of time (no idea how long this takes) to do an intricate painting of her toe nails (not just one color but designer toe nails). I see that and I know we are going to have a long conversation about gothic romanticism

redlight

(I wish there was a way to fix typos)

There’s such a thing as quality zori.

funoldguy
funoldguy

@redlight;

Type your comments in a word program. Do your edit. Copy and paste to the comments box. Slower,yes. More accurate, yes.

I’m not a language snob and do not correct others. What a royal pain in the ass! Ne’er the less, as a man I strive for impeccable performance, always. Otherwise why bother to do something?

I work with wood and value sharp tools to get the job done well. In that sense language is a tool also. Get the point across.

Watch how carefully Rollo uses words in his posts. It’s a model worthy of attention.

funoldguy

melmoth
melmoth

The 1.5 miles of cock escort is likely being swarmed by suitors. She can be seen in a thong—That’s a top 5 percentile woman, no matter her past. She can be a serial killer. All of the talk of the ‘wall’ and guys rejecting the ‘beta bucks’ role etc all checks out logically and it seems like it would have women just getting shut down but it isn’t the case. I’ll have to click on Roosh’s take, linked above. The manosphere is coming down hard on these women but on the street it’s a whole different world. Post 40, gym-free… Read more »

Sun Wukong
Sun Wukong

“A detailed study of 2,000 women revealed a large percentage felt they no longer received the level of attention they once did after hitting 51. Many even went as far as to admit they felt ‘ignored’.” So basically they learned what it’s like to be the average man entering a room. Do you think they suddenly apologized to the overwhelming men who spent their entire lives invisible? I’m betting they just mourned their own personal loss without achieving any deeper understanding or telling them daughters or granddaughters not to waste the days they get attention. I feel no pity for… Read more »

melmoth
melmoth

To Sun, I noticed that one myself. Oh boo-hoo. Being ‘ignored’!!!! That’s so unfair. Only 50 years of being pedestalized. As a boy next door type myself approaching middle-age and receding, I can tell you about being ignored and even more, having girls nearly detach their own retinas by yanking their gaze away so fast when they accidentally look at me. “I wasn’t looking at you!!” rage. Don’t rip your eyeballs out on my account sweetheart! If that sounds self-pitying, it’s not. Just what I notice when I come home for a month or two every few years. The Anglo… Read more »

kobayashii1681

“The impending tsunami of hamster droppings in the comments here should be entertaining.”
Haha, couldn’t have put it better myself!!

“The Feminine Imperative will go to great lengths, socially and legally, to convince contemporary women that they aren’t in fact tied to the realities of their physical conditions.”

Truer words have never been spoken!

It’s like those looney toon/disney cartoons where Sylvester/coyote/tom run off cliffs and start to feel for terra firma, then…”WOOOOooooooo…splat!”

Solipsism+Hamster+FI….Harsh…still not saving hoes tho’!

kobayashii1681

@asylum1968 – “you go grrrrrllll….right to the psychologists’ chair (y)”

Haha! I echo these sentiments 100%!!!!

kobayashii1681

@Rollo – “Cognitive dissonances mean nothing to the FI, it simply paints a target around any arrow a woman shoots and they always get a bullseye.”

Gems….

kobayashii1681

From woman invisibility article:

“The research, which also involved 500 men, showed many have a ‘head in the sand’ approach to the menopause.”

Like we give a fuck! F.I is unravelling…

jf12

@melmoth, re: “women get all kinds of sex”

Yes, but not all kinds of commitment. That’s what the 10000+ man escort woman was looking for; she’s already had too much sex and doesn’t want that …

jf12

When a woman says she wants a relationship to be based on MORE than sex, what she always means is that she wants LESS sex with the man.

When a man says he wants more than sex, he means more than sex but lots of sex too.

jf12

In real life meanwhile, a 56 yr old familiar woman colleague is getting all of the conversational attentions of we three older gents in charge of our little expedition, as well as a bit of enamorous fawning from the dozen or so younger guys. She’s fairly tall, fairly slim, a bit wrinkled and scarred by life with mousy gray hair under a cute floppy hat, but what sets her off is vim and vigor and a desire to please. She’s really nice. The 28 yr old woman colleague cannot understand why being young and sexy doesn’t buy her *unsexual* attentions,… Read more »

Glenn
Glenn

Re; Charlotte – Isn’t her commentary a perfect representation of female arrogance and entitlement? Let’s break her down: Menopause – Other women are slobs and lazy and whiners and Charlotte’s simply better than them. Really? My sister has been ravaged by menopause. She doesn’t complain about it too much, but at 54 it’s kind of wrecked her. It doesn’t seem to occur to Charlotte that maybe she’s just lucky? That menopause might be worse for some women than others? Ditto on her weight etc – we now know such things are driven in large part by genetics. You can bet… Read more »

Dawg
Dawg

@Mark Minter

Would you mind to post references to literature published by Simon Shepard? I’d be interested in reading about ‘proclamation of escalation’ and such.

Think I got a reverse one some days ago by a lady at work from whom I get lots of mixed signals and accordingly keep my distance, i.e., as consequence of reading this and similar blogs, I avoid being in her group of orbiters.

Thanks.

His website

eon
eon

Emma the Emo, “Btw, are shoes really nothing to worry about? Would sneakers do? Heels really hurt to walk in …” Sneakers, sandals, and other flat footwear are perfect. Men don’t give a shit about shoes (they never look down that far anyway), and when your feet are in the air, it is better for your toes to be nice and straight. You should stay away from high heels because, for example: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/high-heels When you are standing on the balls of your feet, through your own strength, nothing is damaged, because everything is tight, because you are pulling yourself up… Read more »

DeNihilist
DeNihilist

” Would sneakers do?”

Only heels for you Emma!!

Mr. Bates
Mr. Bates

Very interesting read:

It basically covers the war on men, or better said, the war on betas.

Read the article from an Alpha-Beta dichotomy perspective and you’ll begin to understand that women are not deliberately shunning all men, only the betas. This reminds me of the evolutionary instability a commentator said in regards to only the top 20% of men getting sex from women. The FI is created to limit men, obviously, but it is selective on who it chooses to shun. This can only last so long before it gives out.

The center cannot hold.

Dawg
Dawg

@kfg: Thanks. I even have the website bookmarked but never finished reading it through (It’s ‘Sheppard’ with 2 P’s BTW). Sad that they got themselves into hot water with the UK ‘authorities’. Bought his 2 books available for Kindle – hope they’ll make ‘Tyranny of Ambiguity’ available so I can buy it. @Rollo: Thanks for yet another superb article. Just bought your book BTW as a gift to a rather blue-pill guy whose in the business of marriage counselling from a Catholic perspective, together with his wife. Am looking forward to 2nd edition and new book. Any release dates yet?… Read more »

about Sexodus

how is this different or extends 2013’s Men On Strike?

chris
chris

“Because men learn, by experience and at a very early age, that what they can have is what they can take, and thus the natural limits of what can be taken.”

Why not take it all?

Richard
Richard

women need to feel wanted….. men like to be loved… huge difference….

trackback

[…]  Rollo on menopause. […]

Jaskologist

You’ve written previously about how women’s sexual desire is driven by their fertility cycle, and now you discuss the impacts menopause. I would be interested in your thoughts on how pregnancy and its aftermath affect things. My wife, for example, is still breast-feeding, and I’m not sure she actually has gone back to being fertile yet.

trackback

[…]  Rollo on menopause. […]

trackback

[…] of Irrational Male fame apparently fears the mini-pause so much he wrote an entire post called The Fog of Menopause in which he actually suggests we get the heck off the planet. At least that does seem to be what he […]

unilantern

Im coming up to 35 this year! Apparently 35 is the age of fertility sourment. On post menopausal women and attention. What happens to many women is they go through that young phase of wanting to go about life without all that attention. They get pressure to dress in certain ways from the fashion industry, they get more attention and older women tell them to be grateful of it while at the same time envying and resenting them. Many (but not all) go along with it and make the most of the attention because the alternative is having to put… Read more »

Omega Man
Omega Man

at some point, the women over 50 screaming, “you go girl, and we still got it,” will come to realize that “we still got it,” actually means, “i’m a cum sponge.”

thirsty betas would stick their dix into an electrical outlet if the shock felt like pussy. these women don’t understand that and mistake the attention (cock offers) as ‘power’ & self-esteem gasoline.

dealing with young sluts is fun.
dealing with MILF sluts is a headache.
dealing with granny (post 50 yrs old) sluts is simply a cardio workout or dick-motion practice.

Aaron
Aaron

I’m a man who never made the grade in his younger years, never acquiring a good enough job or large enough paycheck to attract a desirable partner. I spent most of my life being the guy who, although educated and not bad looking, was always the one ignored by quality women, instead ending up with a string of fakes, flakes, users and abusers … so … I couldn’t give a crap less about any of the problems women face … instead I’m LMAO that time and fate has finally caught up with them 🙂

sable
sable

It sounds like the menopause you’re describing would best describe my grandmother’s experience than my own. I’m 50 and kickbox. I walked into a Best Buy the other day and five men at the front stopped and stared or tried to look without their women catching them. They were younger in their thirties if looked like. I am happy to be ending my fertility and I always wonder who are the women who need help with getting wet as they get older. My libido outpaces my husband who’s 48. I’m adventurous sexually while he’s afraid he,’ll “hurt me.” My menopause… Read more »

Hey Sable,

Not letting yourself go as you age is a feminine virtue.

Not letting menopause get to you is a virtue.

Congratulations.

For the win. Keep it up.

Artemis
Artemis
1 year ago

Rollo, I am one of the rare women who actually enjoys your blog and much of your material. I have learned a lot more about men (as well as women) in the short time since I’ve come across your work. I have even come to appreciate my fab husband even more than before, and that’s something to say. For that, I thank you. However, this post is sub-par. One word to summarize it – childish Schadenfreude. You position yourself as the “rational male”, a rock against women’s raging emotions. Facts don’t give a fuck about feelings after all, do they?… Read more »

Anonymous Reader
Anonymous Reader
1 year ago

Artemis
before the pill, women were pregnant pretty much non-stop since puberty,

Lol at your steaming puddle of feminist cowshit. Your ignorance is huge, or you are blatantly gaslighting.

Questions:
Who was Margaret Sanger and what did she do? How long have Total fertility Rates (TFR) been declining in the US?

We know about oxytocin. We know that in general women are more emotionally driven than men, even though men are the true romantics. We don’t care that you or other women are concerned about reality making men more practical about women.

The red pill signal propagates.

Artemis
Artemis
1 year ago

@anonymous Reader
You prove my point, thanks.
Regarding my comments about pregnancies before the Pill, this was meant as a broad generalization, not a breakdown by decades in the last 100 years in the Western world. Women in developing countries where contraception isn’t freely available are pregnant much of their fertile time.

Anonymous Reader
Anonymous Reader
1 year ago

You prove my point, thanks. You are hardly the first feminist to troll this site, and won’t be the last. If you have actually read all the essays from 2010 to 2014, and comments then you’ve seen more than a few comments from women who are just trolling / jamming the site. Rollo warns that it can be a hot kitchen. You’re being treated far better than any sane man who foolishly attempts to comment at a feminist site. Even sensitive, caring, feminist-ally new-age men get banned from those places if they slip up and fail to be sufficiently submissive… Read more »