The Princess Experience

 

 

‘Fallen Princesses’ –  photographer Dina Goldstein

Published by Rollo Tomassi

Author of The Rational Male and The Rational Male, Preventive Medicine

505 comments on “The Princess Experience

  1. @kfg @YaReally

    YaReally wrote: Even this girl will be sweet for someone she views as having high-value. She clearly doesn’t view her dad as having high value. I didn’t realize I would have to spell this out.

    Ya, you have to spell this out. I’ve had to game Daughter Gamer recently because she was bitchy…being stressed about moving abruptly and starting a new job in another state. Basically, I just left abruptly a couple of times. Not angry, no words, just left. Daughter Gamer asked me for a hug just before I left a second time. She was sweet.

  2. Ya, you have to spell this out. I’ve had to game Daughter …

    I get very tired of having to be a high value success object for wife, daughters, mother, mil, aunties etc. To protest I created a photo montage “The Fallen Prince” ™. This was not a success as nobody gives a shit about failed men, so I shaved and put a suit on and went back to being the success object to get love, fickle as it may be.

  3. holy mother of dragons tits I might be drifting back towards topic! I will atone by posting a huge FR once I finish watching a show about the wall

  4. I’m playing catch up…again.

    @ YaReally

    Once again, thank you for posting this –

    [youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn13UfHDm3I&w=383&h=306%5D

    I even watched a few of Sasha Daygame’s vids on youtube. The one you posted though, I had to watch it twice.

    Then I had to think a good, long while about what was said in it, and try to absorb it. Evidently I suffer from undiagnosed ADD or something, but I don’t give stuff like the subject matter in the vid a whole lot of thought on any kind of regular basis.

    That’s why when you go into intricate explanations about what most people’s lives are like, and what’s happening on the ground now, and WHY it’s that way, I get fucking mesmerized. It gives me something else to pay attention to out in the world.

    And like I’ve said, my life’s motto is ” Learn something new every day “.

    After months of you explaining to me ( and others ) about social conditioning, the light bulb only went off and I got it, about 2 or 3 posts ago. In my head, I thought all men resisted heavy, negative social conditioning. I thought it was a natural reflex. It was hard for me to grasp that the conditioning could be so invasive and long lasting, and hard to break away from.

    I believed that most people understood that they had 1 life, and it was up to them not to waste it trying to fulfill some kind of program or map laid out by society or the infamous ” them/they ” that lay down the rules and the law. Lol, I thought everybody developed a Beat The System strategy.

    It’s a hard pill to swallow. I mean, everybody sees people going away at the end, whenever that may come, right? At some point that seems like the ultimate wake up call. I am very aware that I might not wake up in the morning. Hell, I may not survive the drive home from work at any given time. I could keel over while typing this.

    Not to get all ” Life Is A Gift From God ” here, but life is short and fleeting and no one has time to waste being unhappy and pressured to follow anyone else’s gameplan. Sasha paraphrased something I say to people all the time, like ” No one gives a shit about your happiness except you “. The people one meets in life that will try to encourage a person to do better, be better and take control of their own happiness, are extremely rare in life. Sometimes a man never runs across them at all.

    Sasha’s vid made me think. I’ve done much of what he’s outlining with the whole kids and mortgage thing, but I never stressed out about it at any time because I have the final say. I could walk away from crazy obligations if it ever got to be too much, and that knowledge made shit a whole lot easier. I can walk away from ANYTHING and just walk the land like Cain in Kung Fu.

    The list of the things people regretted on their death bed is freaky.

    Last year I lost one of my brother in laws in a freak accident. He fell. He was ( evidently ) walking out of the bathroom and slipped and fell and broke his neck. He hung on for a few minutes, but died before the ambulance came.

    At his wake, his nieces and nephews had put together a memorial dvd with pics and vids that showed on a huge tv off to oneside of his casket. A few dozen pics and short vids of him laughing and smiling. He was always laughing and smiling. At first, everyone was crying and teary eyed at the memorial, but after a while, people were softly laughing at the images on the screen. Then people started sharing stories of the fun times they’d had with him, or how he’d helped them.

    Oh, and 4 women showed up at the memorial saying they were his girlfriend. Lmao.

    It was just a reminder of what’s already known.

    He made sure he LIVED.

    Don’t have those regrets outlined in the vid. That shit is real guys.

    I don’t fear death in that manner. Put me on my death bed tomorrow and I’m good. Well…I’m not GOOD because I’d rather keep living, lol, I haven’t gone on my mini sabbatical into the deep woods yet this year, but I’ve tried to squeeze every little bit out of life on my own terms as much as possible. Even the shitty days are pretty fucking great.

    It’s a matter of perspective.

    Negative social fucking conditioning. Miss me with that shit. He he he.

    Sasha is correct. I just was pretty much unaware of how much of a problem this is, regret – stress – unhappiness.

    So I will repeat for posterity or something: No one is responsible for your happiness and contentment but you. No one that didn’t birth you or has fallen in deep, unconditional love with you will ever give more of a fuck about your happiness than you do. It’s relative even in love. If I were to go home and bitch and complain and whine, with no course of action to rectify my situation, my wife will go shopping. Lmao. Nobody wants to suffer with you, so don’t suffer with yourself either.

    No one can MAKE you unhappy or unsatisfied. You control those emotions.

    I always say that the average Joe has absolutely no idea of what he is capable of. The things he can have in life or accomplish. Buuuttt… you have to be smart about what it is that you ” want “. How much of your destiny are you okay with putting in someone else’s hands? Minimize that stuff as much as you can.

    I’m happy as hell right at this very moment. It is a conscience decision on my part.

    Either that, or I have a brain tumor.

  5. “I thought all men resisted heavy, negative social conditioning. I thought it was a natural reflex. It was hard for me to grasp that the conditioning could be so invasive and long lasting, and hard to break away from.

    I believed that most people understood that they had 1 life,”

    Blax I think it is a generational thing,after growing up watching Nam on the nightly news,all the propaganda,Kent state massacre,you know we were conditioned to free our minds.

    Now things are like how do people fit into society,I think they actually like the labels.Some kind of massive identity crisis.

    I never understood why they don’t get it,a large part of the answer is right here for me Rollo explains it well.

  6. Ohhh…Ohhhh!!! I forgot sumthin’.

    It’s crucial that a man learn to be happy by himself first and foremost.

    We all need human contact and touch. That’s a given. But absent this, a man still needs to be comfortable and stress free alone with himself and thoughts.

    Self acceptance and appreciation. That’s good shit right there.

    And the side benefit is that others will sense this and find it attractive.

    … okay, I think that’s it for now.

  7. @ stuff

    ” Blax I think it is a generational thing,after growing up watching Nam on the nightly news,all the propaganda,Kent state massacre,you know we were conditioned to free our minds.”

    Holy shit stuff. I’ve never heard anyone I know mention this before.

    I remember as a child, the reporting from viet nam, and the roll call of the dead scrolling across the screen almost daily. Also the anti war protests.

    I also remember all of the riots. I remember the smoke rising over Newark, and my Dad driving down to get a glimpse of the chaos and our being confronted by a tank, on a city street, manned by the National Guard.

    Yeah, with all of that stuff around, you figured out fairly quickly where you fit in. Mostly people rebelled against ” society ” and being defined by it.

    It does seem to be the exact opposite today. Like the powers that be have flipped the switch on some strange program that has us all set on ” self destruct without resistance “.

  8. @Blax

    The fifth amendment seems to have died,and Orwells new speak is firmly in place.They have learned well how to sell,scheming the public like a virgin,getting all used to the idea then slipping it in.

    In many ways the world is a safer place today than it was then.People actualy leave their drink on the bar to go out and smoke.The guys don’t seem to fight as much.Strangest for me is being talked down to by a young 3 time loser mom as if she has some sort of authority for being a woman.Trying to tell me how to romance my wife give me a break.

  9. They had all this stuff figured out years ago,then 2000 years ago they figured out how to put it into writing.Now it is called philosophy”a mere belief” still sounds like fact to me.

    “Life—temporarily staying in the world;
    Death—temporarily leaving”
    (from Lieh-Tzu: A Taoist Guide to Practical Living, by Eva Wong)

    Yang-chu said:

    “If you live to be a hundred, it is considered a long life. However, only one in a thousand persons is that lucky. But if we take a person who has lived a hundred years and look at the time he has spent in his life, we will realize that a hundred years is not a long life. Out of these years, childhood and old age take up at least half the time. In addition, half the day he is asleep. Not to mention the hours during the day that he has idled away. What does that leave him? Moreover, if you take out the times when he is ill, sad, confused, and not feeling good, there isn’t much time left that he can enjoy or be free.

    “Some people think they can find satisfaction in good food, fine clothes, lively music, and sexual pleasure. However, when they have all these things, they are not satisfied. They realize happiness is not simply having their material needs met. Thus, society has set up a system of rewards that go beyond material goods. These include titles, social recognition, status, and political power, all wrapped up in a package called self-fulfillment.

    “Attracted by these prizes and goaded on by social pressures, people spend their short lives tiring body and mind to chase after these goals. Perhaps this gives them the feeling that they have achieved something in their lives, but in reality they have sacrificed a lot in life. They can no longer see, hear, act, feel, or think from their hearts. Everything they do is dictated by whether it can get them social gains. In the end, they’ve spent their lives following other people’s demands and never lived a life of their own. How different is this from the life of a slave or a prisoner?

    “The ancients understood that life is only a temporary sojourn in this world, and death a temporary departure. In our short time here, we should listen to our own voices and follow our own hearts. Why not be free and live your own life? Why follow other people’s rules and live to please others? When something enjoyable comes your way, you should enjoy it fully. Don’t be imprisoned by name or title, for social conventions can lead you away from the natural order of things. It doesn’t matter whether you will be remembered in generations ahead, because you will not be there to see it.

    “Why spend your life letting other people manipulate you just to get a name and reputation? Why not let your life be guided by your own heart and live without the burdens of fame and recognition?”

  10. It is so sad that she is about 5 years old and already ruined. With my Red Pill trained eyes the video is pure evil. Was created as a commercial? Or is it a parody? I could not decide. (I am off the regular media so I am not aware of the current status of brainwashness.)

    Conclusion (that I already knew): Disney is forbidden in my home. Period.

  11. redlight
    June 26th, 2016 at 6:59 am

    The wife is almost always annoyed when girls make heavy passes at me. And then goes all out to out do the other girl. On occasion we will even entertain the other girl – if the other girl wants it bad enough. The wife really goes into overdrive then.

    Best part? When the wife misbehaves all I have to do is remind her of the other girls.

  12. She had guys at HER house for a party with a bunch of her orbiters etc As I’ve said in the past, NEVER go to HER invites

    Speaking keyboard jockey theory here…I’d think that there are ways to smash her tests…AMOG the guys and girls (you plan on this when you accept the invite, knowing that you have to do this) or else go Sneak Game (“meet me outside/upstairs/whatever in five minutes”)

    I found out last Sat. night that dancing with another guy is a super DHV (as long as he isn’t gay, lol).

  13. @Blax

    My theory is that for a narrow window of time some people hit it right on the conditioning,leaving us to question the media,sift out the bullshit and carry on.This modern social conditioning is insidious,no one is impervious to it,anyone that goes against the consensus reality today is at risk of being ostracized or worse.Old neandertals may have some leeway in this regard,although I have run into some mindset that thinks we should be eliminated.wtf?

    At any rate seeing what is wrong and learning to live in it{ no inciting riots or other antisocial crazy shit},without adding to the problems while being part of the solution is cool.I still have to get out every day and do something constructive and creative,pay the bills and conform in some manner.But I have a choice in what ideals I support or don’t support,this can be financial or just plain old house rules.

    Really i am a lucky bastard,without giving to much away,I own and live in a piece of man heaven,old trucks,tractors,a cannery row,great hunting and fishing,self employed{ more bosses and responsibility than should be legal} can pick and choose my work and schedule and come and go as I please.Tools out the yin yang and things to do with them that never end.

    Keeping a free mindset and healthy ego are key to motivation.While there seems to be more downward pressure,it has always been there,a man has to stay strong physically and mentally,holding to the proper line,while being ready to improvise all the time.

    I really like reading your stuff,keep it real.
    Stuffinbox

  14. “Blax I think it is a generational thing,after growing up watching Nam on the nightly news,all the propaganda,Kent state massacre,you know we were conditioned to free our minds.”

    Maybe the people haven’t changed so much as the “authority” as changed. it is only normal for healthy people to abhor the coercion of “authorities”. But back in the 1960’s, the authorities were much more on right on the political spectrum, than today. The rallying of the people for their rightful human liberties (expression of self agency as our rightful liberty), in the face of the dominance, coercion, and contempt of the “authorities” was so successful that the the ideological mindset of the authorities was forcefully moved from right of center to left of center, …. yet these new authorities are still enamored of domination, coercion and contempt for their fellow man. Now we have the apparent unconscious contempt shoved up our ass by way of the PC-speak.

    Is the redpill actually neo-neo-reationary? Is the redpill gestalt powerful enough in depth and breadth to actually incorporate all the new realities in such a way as to be more than just a wish for the “return of the status quo”? ….. (which is probably not even a possible end-goal, given these new realities).

    Shall we trust the new these new redpill authorities now arising? That’s the trillion dollar question.

  15. Is the redpill gestalt powerful enough in depth and breadth to actually incorporate all the new realities in such a way as to be more than just a wish for the “return of the status quo”?

    Is your question just distracting bullshit? lol

    TRP is essentially just a praxis; it’s not intended to incorporate “reality” and isn’t some Big New Theory.

  16. SJF – thanks for that Ernest Becker link. I didn’t know about him before now, ……. but that is a very interesting passage you quoted from wikipedia. There are some synergies wrt Becker’s ontology, with Rene Girard’s, especially around Girard’s ideas about “mimetic desire”.

    One point on Becker that I notice, right off – by way of the quoted passage from wikipedia:

    “Thus, since humanity has a dualistic nature consisting of a physical self and a symbolic self, we are able to transcend the dilemma of mortality through heroism, by focusing our attention mainly on our symbolic selves.”

    OK – if the writer is insinuating that Becker was a dualist in the metaphysical sense, well …..that would be a problem then ….. all modern philosophers agree that metaphysical dualism is a fallacy. However perhaps the writer was instead insinuating that Becker’s conception is that humans are psychologically predisposed towards taking up a dualistic belief system ……. if the writer meant it in that sense …. well the anthropological record will show that is in fact the case.

    Other than that one quibble – yes – the rest of the passage is breathtaking in the depth of understanding it alludes Becker was in possession of, about some of the very deep stuff about human nature, as understood through the lense of a very perceptive intellect, using as a basis, the mid-century ideas about humans nature then available.

    I will endeavor to look into this Ernest Becker some more. SJF – thanks again for the heads-up.

    SJF – you said:

    “PS. The Red Pill brings a realization of innate inter-sexual motivations of the Masculine and The Feminine and can help, with Game, to bring better sexual strategy for those lacking.”

    Yes I very much agree up to your point about “Game”. That is a deep deep subject. YaReally and Owen Cook very much so, seem to be right about “Game”….. yet the ordering of their priorities seems to be illogical!? …….. perhaps YaReally and Owen Cook are actually forming ironclad convictions that uphold their abstract conceptions of their own personal integrity, by way of “Game”. Something very zen about that … eh? …… I gotta ponder on this some more.

  17. asd – “TRP is essentially just a praxis; it’s not intended to incorporate “reality”

    OK – that statement is just astounding wrt the naivety it demonstrates.

  18. @ The Lying Man

    I wrote:

    Is your question just distracting bullshit? lol

    TRP is essentially just a praxis; it’s not intended to incorporate “reality” and isn’t some Big New Theory.

    you wrote:

    asd – “TRP is essentially just a praxis; it’s not intended to incorporate “reality”

    OK – that statement is just astounding wrt the naivety it demonstrates.

    Funny how leaving off “…and isn’t some Big New Theory” totally changes the context, you deceiver, you. lol, nice try, Troll

  19. asd – “Funny how leaving off “…and isn’t some Big New Theory” totally changes the context”

    So ……? I left the last part off in order to precisely hi-light, that whatever context may be implied by the first part of your statement, will all be flawed, including that context you happened to insinuate.

    I really don’t see how more precise cognition can be equated with “deceiver” and “troll”.

    Look asd – I got nothing against you. But I do expect clear-headed thinking for engaging with me wrt one of my comments. I am trying to have open ears for that ……. I want to learn more…. to understand more ….. but I don’t see how your latest two comments relate to that kind of spirit of engagement.

  20. @ Man. Transcribing and organizing your thought drifts into written prose would enable your followers to understand what you are attempting to communicate.

    How many cats do you own?

  21. @rollo

    if it interests you, I would like to read your extended riff on that article in your twitter feed on millenial males wanting experiences over becoming pack mules

  22. pinelero – if you are interested, my understanding around the nuances for this redpill stuff keeps progressing. The latest iteration of that, basic premise-wise, is by way of these two comments (first comment – bottom of page 7, second comment – top of page 8):

    https://therationalmale.com/2016/06/16/late-life-hypergamy/comment-page-7/#comments

    https://therationalmale.com/2016/06/16/late-life-hypergamy/comment-page-8/#comments

    and also by way of my comment above (near the top of the 2nd comment page), in this thread, directed to Rollo wrt his “Crisis Of Motive” article he linked.

    If you see the rationale wrt my latest conception of basic premises for the man/woman thing – well it does give one reason to ponder wrt “game” as indicated in the comment I directed to SJF above:

    SJF: “PS. The Red Pill brings a realization of innate inter-sexual motivations of the Masculine and The Feminine and can help, with Game, to bring better sexual strategy for those lacking.”

    The Man: “Yes I very much agree up to your point about “Game”. That is a deep deep subject. YaReally and Owen Cook very much so, seem to be right about “Game”….. yet the ordering of their priorities seems to be illogical!? …….. perhaps YaReally and Owen Cook are actually forming ironclad convictions that uphold their abstract conceptions of their own personal integrity, by way of “Game”. Something very zen about that … eh? …… I gotta ponder on this some more.”

    Discussion around that (among other topics – such as better basic definitions for the woman “status” focus and the man “conquest” focus) is what I am after at this point (without getting airy fairy “David Deida” or “Jack Donovan” about it – more precision than that please).

  23. @Blax

    “So I will repeat for posterity or something: No one is responsible for your happiness and contentment but you. No one that didn’t birth you or has fallen in deep, unconditional love with you will ever give more of a fuck about your happiness than you do. It’s relative even in love. If I were to go home and bitch and complain and whine, with no course of action to rectify my situation, my wife will go shopping. Lmao. Nobody wants to suffer with you, so don’t suffer with yourself either.

    I’m happy as hell right at this very moment. It is a conscience decision on my part.”

    Bro, this is the money quote! Many of us take away different lessons from TRP and put them above all others. For me, this was it.

    At the core of every ‘Nice Guy’ is self-loathing and the driving need to be perfect so others will love you… and from there the covert contracts abound.

    Love is intentional and the most important choice we make is to love ourselves. Without self love, there is no self-confidence or self-respect, this is no Frame, and abundance and ‘happiness’ with will be conditional, nebulous concepts that we reach for but never grasp.

    Personally, I’m not a big fan of being ‘happy’… ‘Content’ is much more realistic and sustainable.

    Additionally, along the lines of your comments, we attract what we project.

    Guys wondering why they keep getting stuck with ‘crazy’ don’t have to look any further than themselves. Displaying low value by being needy, indecisive, negative, self-deprecating… these all set you up to be targeted by the ‘Cluster B’ types.

    I know you know this shit… just preaching to the choir and adding some value.

  24. CNM – “Love is intentional and the most important choice we make is to love ourselves. Without self love, there is no self-confidence or self-respect, this is no Frame, and abundance and ‘happiness’ with will be conditional, nebulous concepts that we reach for but never grasp.”

    Yeah – that is beautifully said. That is the necessary starting point. There is a tremendous amount of personal responsibility implied by your statement.

    I like your way of putting things.

  25. “That is a deep deep subject. YaReally and Owen Cook very much so, seem to be right about “Game”….. yet the ordering of their priorities seems to be illogical!? …….. perhaps YaReally and Owen Cook are actually forming ironclad convictions that uphold their abstract conceptions of their own personal integrity, by way of “Game”. Something very zen about that … eh? …… I gotta ponder on this some more.””

    GTFOH! What kind of BS is that? Please, ponder it silently. Get back to us when you have a clue.

    It not a deep subject on why to game. It is a deep subject on how to Game.

    Because you know: unconcious incompetence< concious incompetence< conscious competence< unconscious competence.

    Why Game? is not the question. It's for real power to control your circumstance and the outcome of your life starting right this minute. Game is power.

    How to game is deep, because there are many variables in Mastery, but it still doesn't absolve a guy from not shooting for true mastery.

  26. “if the writer is insinuating that Becker was a dualist in the metaphysical sense, well …..that would be a problem then “

    GTFOH also. Read the book or read Wikipedia literally. People are fearful of death, so they make shit up in life in order to try to live their life less fearful of that fact. That shit may be good or bad depending on how it works out for them. Making shit up can be either creative and reality affirming or it can screw up your reality and be destructive.

    Being bothered by the fact that you are going to die one day and having it affect the way you live your life is a state of grief. And you all know how I feel about K-R stages of grief, right?

    Either stop trolling or stop thinking out loud.

    If you want to have a dialogue then at least affirm this is a red pill awareness positive blog and affirms the Game is good. Or proceed at your own peril at being banned for spam.

  27. Hey SJF – I am wondering if you are at least willing to consider the other point of view, wrt basic premises around the man/woman dynamic (the 3 comments I alluded to above within the comment I directed to pinelero) as the logic so implied could lead one to conclude that focusing on “game” in order to have mastery with women is the wrong ordering of priorities, wrt over all success for a man’s life (including the best possible mastery with women).

    Yet I do see YaReally’s and Owen Cook’s point of view, like I said. So what gives wrt to resolving the contradiction?

    That is what I am saying. Do you have anything to offer wrt to resolution of this contradiction?

    You do make a good point about:

    “Because you know: unconscious incompetence< conscious incompetence< conscious competence< unconscious competence. "

    But my point would be – perhaps "nature" has arranged it so that unconscious competence for the man/woman endeavor is not best had by way of a direct focus on the subject at hand by way of the usual stages of competency, …… like "nature" perhaps has "intended" another way, as outlined in the referenced comments, that unconscious competency can best be had by way of indirect focus. The interesting thing about this line of thought is ……. it actually does marry up nicely with so much of the redpill and game advice in general. So what about that?

  28. SJF – you have misunderstood my comment wrt the possible nuanced definitions around dualism. I mentioned that in my comment above, by way of mentioned a possible redflag (not sure though without further inquiry on Becker) because it is very important to know any writer’s views on this when the concept is pertinent to the writer’s topic, because such views will flavor the entire discourse, usually in very subtle ways, and if the reader is unaware …… well then the writer’s actual implied meanings around said “dualism” can very easily lead the reader towards interpreting by way of confirmation bias, and as such possibly completely misunderstand almost everything said by such writer.

    This is not an uncommon dynamic and occurs with all sorts of subtle flavors of meaning around many large concepts, beside dualism.

  29. Oh boy, I have been ignoring The Man but got sucked in.

    @The Man – Question: Have you gone to the top of the page and clicked on the Best of Year One posts? If you are curious and want to learn more, and haven’t done so that will be your best bet.

    As for “ordering of priorities”, lol. Each man is bio-programmed to want to fuck and have great sex (or almost all men). Playing well with women and the whole game of intersexual dynamics is a good investment no matter how you order your priorities.

    This is an angle I hear a lot though, mostly from MGTOW, who can’t seem to get over the fact that men are much more desirous of sex in general and that we live in a contested sexual marketplace in which some men win the game of female sexual selection or not. Such are arguments are claiming that I’m a slave to steak because I eat it as often as I can because I love it. Pussy isn’t “a priority” – nope. I love pussy and don’t pretend that isn’t so. I love lots of stuff and don’t see chasing pussy as getting in the way of anything else in my life. It’s an “and” choice, not an “or”.

  30. @theMan

    your ultimate priority in life should be your own personal mission.

    but you have needs, both physical and emotional. And women tend to those needs. so, to fully pursue your mission, you need to have women in your life.

    and to have women, you need to know how to get women.

    and to do that you need to know how to play the game.

    and you have to learn that SKILL.

    @all

    A lot of the negative aspects associated with PUA’s sort of start falling off when you reach more of your own personal ‘artistry.’

    like I don’t really think of myself as ‘the prize.’ I think of myself as a guy selling a good product.

    This is good because it allows me to just set my ego aside (super important esp before you fuck a chick) and not take anything personal (if the product you sell is good, it truly is someone’s loss for not buying it — and sometimes they’re just not a good fit. nothing personal).

    but ‘prize’ thinking is cool starting out…it’s better to be way overconfident than to be a normal schlub.

    it’s just that as you go up in quality (read: hotter chicks), they just get better and better and better at recognizing weakness and fakeness. and that mindset sort of has some negative aspects to it (For example, if you’re the prize, why are you approaching? pretty much a non-sequitur which will show up in how congruent you are to that identity).

    mindsets that let you kill your ego and move forward seem like the best ones. now, some guys may be able to kill their ego with ‘i’m the prize’ thinking, but IME for the most part…nah.

    Two main rules that will go the furthest —>

    1) Don’t take it personally
    2) It’s never over

    Once you start rolling out, approaching, and laughing at the shit that should just be charged back to the game….it gets super easy.

  31. @the Man

    also…i mean, at the beginning you chase pussy, sure. first because you’re learning and second because you’re having fun.

    then, women will just naturally start coming into your life, provided you move it forward and stay hungry (keep gaming). talk to women during errands you run, talk to them at the bookstore, talk to them at bars you happen to be at….

    always be closing.

  32. @Ajax Parallax

    @having a bad day
    Just curious. Based on your most recent scribblerg-solicited-“Need-help-from-PUAs” response-advice a few posts upthread, and your unsolicited pickup advice/commentaries analyzing every TRM FR, you are a PUA, yes?

    nope… don’t even got my union card or nothin’…lol…

    i’m just some dude on the inter webs that can’t even tie his shoes without velcro…lol

    i just hang here bc i LOVE Blaximus’s attitude and his stories…lol… that dude’s got some GREAT! insight… and i “+1” his upthread comments on living your life fully… i always say that having fun is VASTLY underrated…lol… you should totally have fun EVERY day…lol…

    i DO have a new “product” coming out though…lol… i call it

    Validation on Demand(™)

    by spending YEARS extensively studying the ‘manosphere’ and this thing called ‘game’, *I* have discovered a secret so POWERFUL that i can take ANY man (regardless of how BP or chodey he is) and actually teach him HOW to get girls (any girl!… even his oneitis crush!…) to LIKE him… lol

    of course, it takes about 15 years of solid effort building his career to make money and get status… AND busting his *ss in the weight room to get jacked… AND he needs to have a fancy suit… bc looks and money DO matter, yo…

    BUT… after all that, i CAN teach him how to get ANY! girl to let him buy her an expensive dinner AND drinks too!…lol… it’s the best system EVAH!!!…lol…

    of course, he has to actually wait for her until she hits her 30’s before he can take her out… but the real beauty of my NEW and completely ORIGINAL system is that before that time arrives, he’s so busy building his career to make money and working out to get jacked that he doesn’t have time to ask girls out anyway…lol… so, its win-win for team Validation on Demand(™)…lol…

    i’m even talking to a potential sponsor, a guy named doofenshmertz. he’s some kind of nerdy sciency guy in a lab coat, but with his help, i’m going to have boot camps all OVER the tri-state area… i’m scouting locations RIGHT NOW!!!…lol… it’s going to be AWESOME!!!…lol

    oh, and to bring this back around to ‘on topic’ for the OP… my NEW and completely ORIGINAL system works on self-described ‘princesses’… AND it works even BETTER on ‘fallen princesses’… lol

    good luck!

  33. “The last nights I’ve been catching up before tonight’s season finale where all the actors who would be too expensive for HBO in season 7 are killed by sharks flying out of tornados (sorry, spoiler alert)”

    That finale was so beautifully shot. I watched it w my bf and friends, had no clue what was happening, but the acting, music and special effects of the first scene were incredible.

    Uhh my bf is not a virgin. I wouldn’t be w him if he was.

  34. @scray

    “Always be closing” is excellent advise for every aspect of a man’s life. It implies mindful intent, confidence, abundance, direction & action.

    Without a doubt, when this mindset becomes 2nd nature, women easily manifest as nothing more than the playful, pleasurable perk they should be.

  35. @emily

    today we have the exciting news that nudity in The Game of Thrones is now “more balanced”

    http://wjla.com/news/entertainment/game-of-thrones-actress-nathalie-emmanuel-happy-shows-nudity-is-more-balanced

    for example in an episode this season we had a gratuitous boobs scene followed by a gratuitous dick bicycle scene (okay, no bicycle, the show predates), with nothing to do with the show’s plot. If you are okay with sexism, once it is more balanced, cool

    if you are a born again virgin, then isn’t your bf one too, or what has he been up to? Wouldn’t it be sexism for only you to be rebranded as a virgin?

  36. @scray

    I’m still having a problem getting interested in chasing pussy. See, I get a good dose of oxytocin when I dance with girls and I don’t have to focus on any of them. I don’t have to guard against STDs. I don’t have to take them home or worry about logistics. I still have to approach girls to ask them to dance, of course.

    Related FR

    I met up with a buddy at a bar. He had persuaded a couple of girls to shoot pool against us when I showed up. One of them (cute ginger with short hair…wtf is wrong with girls hacking their tresses???) was trying to chat me up and I was chatting with her a bit off and on and also with the other girl. I played my conservative game where IDGAF if I sink many but I want to avoid giving the opposition good shots. My buddy sunk a few more than I did and we won, which I’m sure pleased the girls. We all high-fived each other after the game. Then the girls were going to take off and the ginger asked me to look them up to dance. Several IOIs from the ginger, obviously. She was very bangable. My buddy, however, was very discouraging because she had a bf (in California, lol). He’s very blue pill. The ginger probably wanted a bang. I danced a couple of times with the ginger, but there was no chemistry. I even chatted up the ginger’s friend and she destroyed the ginger’s bf because of a lack of commitment, lol. She was encouraging me, but, of course, I have no more intent to commit than the bf, but logic doesn’t matter if a girl is looking for cock. Later as my buddy and I were chatting on the patio, the girls left early.

    Anyway, I danced with a lot of girls, called one girl “awkward” for staring at her cell in the bar and grinned as I walked away from her, lol. She looked pissed and I’m sure that onlookers saw that I was amused as she was pissed. I didn’t bother to reopen in such a target-rich environment.

    Some random girl HB6 asked me to dance.

    I asked a HB5 to dance and she said that I had to teach her how to dance. I told her that she needed to rephrase that and ask me nicely, which she did. I replied with, “I’d be delighted,” and she was thrilled. Attraction, compliance testing, etc.

    I got several rejections from girls. It didn’t faze me. Negs aren’t in my arsenal, yet, on a reliable basis.

    I opened one older man who looked cool and was with a bunch of girls. Turns out that the girls were his daughters and his daughter’s friends. Later, after dancing with several girls, I found out that they all had men there with them, lol. There was a line dance and the girls all surrounded me, lol. They wanted me to teach them the line dance afterwards.

    So, a bunch of us went out on the dance floor to do a circle-dance-freestyle-jerk, lol. Some of the men, some of the girls, and moi. One of the young men (a scruffy-bearded young redneck-looking man) started singing at me. I didn’t really know the song, but I sang back at him. A wild and craaazy guy! Once the dance was over, I grabbed that guy and started dancing texas two-step with him. It was a hoot. One girl I saw at first looked puzzled. I grinned at her and she grinned back. Then I wanted to open a new set, so I left the party.

    As I was walking around, some random guy grabbed my hand and introduced himself and said that he had been watching me and I looked like a fun guy and wanted to meet me and he introduced me to a girl. It was about last call and I wanted to dance some more, so I left the group.

    One girl I had danced with several times introduced her friend who wanted to dance with me, too. It was my last dance.

    Consider that I always considered myself socially awkward and unliked; look how far I’ve come.

    I had some handicaps. My buddy was a Debbie Downer and an albatross and I still had a blast. I think that he had a good time, too. I didn’t consume any alcohol all night, lol.

    So, whether or not I get a fuck, IDGAF, lol, as long as I have a good time. I’ve been slacking off on lifting…maybe my T-level has dropped. I’ll get my lifting back on track and see if things change.

  37. @theasdgamer

    I’m still having a problem getting interested in chasing pussy. See, I get a good dose of oxytocin when I dance with girls and I don’t have to focus on any of them.

    well i mean….when was the last time you got new pussy?

  38. Scray

    And rule 3.

    3). It’s not about you. It is always always always about her. Because solipsism and hypergamy.

    Enjoy.

  39. @Sentient

    I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic, but yeah I agree.

    Then again, I take that to mean…..whatever you think about your objective value or qualities, you need to get into her head and figure out how they intersect with her perception.

    Acting on this knowledge to me is pretty much calibration.

  40. The Man June 27th, 2016 at 10:30 am

    I can’t dignify your ramblings by quoting them, but:

    A guy like Blaximus is a Natural. He doesn’t have to learn game to be good at attracting woman because he has attractive qualities that he “learned” early and often at a young age. Most of us would take and value his mindset and tactical virtues in life any day. Game encompasses a lot of things including sexual strategy, but it is not limited to that. Near as any one here can tell Blaximus is good at Game and I would stipulate it is mostly natural.

    A guy like YaReally decided to pursue PUA Game (a variety of Game) and had a passion and a desire to pursue it at some point got good at it and then became better and then developed mastery of PUA game. In other words, he went through those stages of mastery.

    I was on the road to ruin 5 years ago (in my marriage relationship part of my life only), then I met some guys, hung out with them and and then separately decided to pursue married man game. It worked. I’m at conscious competence. And I’m enthused. So sue me. I like all forms of game including mine.

    The answer to your questions are that it doesn’t matter how or when or why someone picks up skill and power at Game. You seem to be Game-denying. And seriously transgressing Law #38–with not end to to it.

    Also your “Game” chicken vs. egg type of debate is also addresses nicely in a long video by Julien RSD at the end of my long comment here:

    Go sit in a corner and watch it……

    https://therationalmale.com/2016/06/22/the-princess-experience/#comment-160967

  41. I don’t dislike the show because of sexism (though I do find sex scenes with nothing to do with the plot distasteful.) I dislike it because it’s pointless and hard to follow unless you watch it religiously. I could never get into fantasy or science fiction tbh.

    I’m not trying to rebrand myself as anything. I’m not a virgin and never will be again. He’s not trying to rebrand himself either. He’s not even trying to be abstinent anymore and I’m just sticking around w him because of inertia.

  42. @emily

    “He’s not even trying to be abstinent anymore and I’m just sticking around w him because of inertia”

    It’s a sticky situation, whether you stick around or not, since a young man can’t be completely abstinent. However watching female and male nudity, even religiously, can’t be right, if one is trying not to spill any seed.

  43. @scray

    well i mean….when was the last time you got new pussy?

    Here, let me broadcast it on the Jumbotron for Mrs. Gamer’s lawyer to use against me…lol.

  44. @theasdgamer

    ok well idk….if you’re getting new pussy regularly, it’s easy to get into ‘chasing’ new pussy.

    although i don’t know what people mean by chasing. like….talk to women you find attractive whenever you see them? ya. go sarging 4 nights a week? maybe not.

  45. @redlight

    @emily

    today we have the exciting news that nudity in The Game of Thrones is now “more balanced”

    Emily doesn’t care unless there’s a shot of an erection.

  46. @scray

    I typically hit the clubs on weekends. I’ll do meetups, too, a couple of evenings, and there’s usually some bangable pussy there. And I hit the malls sometimes and game the store clerks.

  47. Spoiler Alert: I just bored myself writing this out, beware. I just had another peak experience Sunday/Monday, but it is still playing out. But I’m hyped up from that but bored talking about spin offs of the Disney Princess social conventions.

    The Bachelorette Show. Otherwise know as Hypergamy is Fun.

    Round up one entitled princess and give her 26 other pre-selected princes high quality men to choose one. Otherwise know as: It’s raining men for JoJHo Fletcher!

    One observation I had made is that in the past and in the present that women (my wife and daughter) always had a twinkle in their eye when cuing up the show. And my daughter would either say “I love that show”, “or I’m obsessed with it, I can’t remember, because I was dismissing it out of hand at first. As a guy, I’m thinking, why the fuck would I want to watch that? What is the gist/reason it matters.

    I wouldn’t think of watching it until I picked up some sub-comms going on when I would join my wife or daughter watching it. The sub-comm was one of an overall soft, radiant demeanor. (It was as if: This show is cool as hell!) An at ease, blissful demeanor like we own this HD TV right now MR. SJF.

    Ocasionally looking at me and saying, “what? your’e going to watch this?” And I’m like “‘spose I might as well”…..And then the chin-up shit-eating grin on their face. The feminine version of a guy smirk.

    That demeanor is a minor/covert shit test, and I knew it as such, and treated it as such. No Big Deal.

    Even Emily shit tests more overtly and gloats: “I don’t think it’s a very alpha thing to do to watch the bachelorette xD. ”

    The Reason: The Disney Princess / Bachelorette Social Convention Dynamic.

    The Bachelorette is Hypergamy in a Box/Mansion. The Bachelorette won the lottery and 26 men are hers to pick. She’s entitled to pick the best of the best if she chooses wisely and then is not obligated to follow through and treat kindly. They were pre-selected as good, to great high value men (mostly looks–nothing wrong with that, even men would rather watch a good looking man on tv).

    The Disney Princess in the original video (which I didn’t actually watch all of, so I may be off) was entitled to be a princess, because well…..she was just entitle to it and her parents bought, she won the lottery. Once again, nothing wrong with giving a woman a good experience, but not for no reason.

    JoJho (I made up that name if you didn’t notice) made the Bachelorette Show Lottery because she whined loud after she didn’t get Ben Harper’s commitment on the Batchelor show. He picked someone more valuable and didn’t commit to JoJho. And she was butt-hurt, hypergamy wise that another girl that should have actually been chosen to go on and be the selection for the current Bachelorette instead of JoJHo. The producers felt sorry for her because she couldn’t optimize her hypergamy, so, they figured if we can let this girl optimize her hypergamy, we got a show on our hands.

    On top of this all JoJHo is actually not wife material……I could explain why but, sigh…….

    I’m going to stop myself here because I’m getting fucking bored and over-explaining it.

    TL;DR Disney Princesses get the princess experience because her parents (social conventions) think she’s entitled just because she is.

    Bachelorette: Gloating viewers cheer on the Hypergamous Lottery Winner.

  48. “That finale was so beautifully shot……the acting, music and special effects of the first scene were incredible.”

    You would think so, when HBO spends an average of $10,000,000 an episode for production and usually more on the premier and finale show.

    They aim to titillate the frustrated masses on Sunday night. I find that the less frustrated a viewer is, the less they are fascinated by the show. It either jumped the shark this season, or I’m not much frustrated.

    “I’m not trying to re-brand myself as anything. I’m not a virgin and never will be again. He’s not trying to re-brand himself either. He’s not even trying to be abstinent anymore and I’m just sticking around w him because of inertia.”

    Whoa!……Slipped that one in there kinda nonchalantly.

  49. hmmm. today was slow. rainy, gloomy. not many people at mall.

    but was still prepping since I opened few and didn’t game any girls, was in environment actively thinking of openers and using emotional spikes.

    still good work, since making that next step is a pretty big leap, to having huge emotional spikes and sexualizing. That will vastly increase my % on instatdates and day 2s.

    socializing i am already good at, so its like moving a 5inch block. not much effort needed. but getting to be more sexual and animated in a daygame venue is new to me, so it is more like moving a 5 foot block. it takes a lot more energy, a lot more build up to finally move that bigger block.

    just thinking over for tomorrow on what to do. even if it takes awhile, eventually thinks will be good enough in environment and in my persoanl state that I will be able to do the emotional spikes/sexualizing a couple times, then I will be acclimated to it.

  50. @gb_hill

    I found more than a few problems in chase amante’s essay. For example,

    Meanwhile, they ignore the hottest, coolest girls in the venue, who aren’t decked out as much and aren’t trying to social ladder climb (because they don’t value the same things).

    I don’t ignore the coolest, hottest girls in the venues I frequent. I’m an old fart, but I attempt to dance with as many different girls as possible of all ages and body types. I enjoy dancing for the oxytocin high. I don’t usually drink, and when I do, it isn’t much. My high is from dancing. I dance with lots of hot girls and hot girls frequently ask me to dance or try to catch my eye. (I get rejections, too, of course.) And hot girls ask me to teach them how to dance. So I don’t buy Amante’s declaration. I don’t think that I’m an anomaly.

    Also, Amante never seems to come to grips with examples of hypergamy that you see in the manosphere. Rather, she seems to create very uncommon examples that I don’t see anywhere. It’s like she never goes out clubbing…or something. Maybe doing some keyboard jockeying????

  51. Well, he cheated on me. But God forbid I get kissed by his perverted friend. The hypocrisy is too much, but luckily I’m leaving for summer vacation tomorrow.

    Yeah SJF, that might be it. I’m not sure. I still have no idea why people watch that show. It’s a visual treat but that must get old. I mean… I guess the characters are interesting, but the overall plot is not interesting enough imo to merit the amount of time investment it requires.

    and yet, almost everyone I know watches it. :/

    Still… better than the bachelorette.

  52. @emily

    Well, he cheated on me. But God forbid I get kissed by his perverted friend. The hypocrisy is too much, but luckily I’m leaving for summer vacation tomorrow.

    is this the trickle truth of Emily?

    Why are you so emotionally dead about this, isn’t this life changer, deal breaker, dream buster betrayal?

    Who did he cheat with and how did you find out?

    Why is his friend who kissed you perverted?

  53. If she’s worked that hard, it’s because she’s got ladders to climb.

    I don’t see this as necessarily true. Girls want to get the hottest guys who may not have any money. Think of YaReally, who has financial problems yet hot girls pay for his dates.

  54. @redlight

    I’m shocked, shocked that Emily’s bf’s attempt at chastity failed utterly. Young people should have very short engagements. Just long enough for background tests.

  55. “Well, he cheated on me. But God forbid I get kissed by his perverted friend. The hypocrisy is too much”

    Heh, You’re at an expensive college and you deny your boyfriend? Seems legit to me.

    It is not hypocrisy. Problem is either you never read Rollo Tomassi or you never accepted Rollo Tomassi as “could be correct” how things were developed in evolutionary behavior and evolutionary psychology.

    Seems correct to me. You can try to gain Feminine Social Advantage all you like.

    How the the hell did that happen? I thought you had him locked down with no sex, the sexy swimmer bod and all. That guy could be dominated for sure because he could be dominated. And then he broke for greener pastures. How the fuck did that happen.

    Oh, wait. It is normal. That’s how the hell it happened. Good luck with that….

    Normal Shit. Predictable. Why are you even posting this? Oh, right, you had no clue because you weren’t paying attention in class. Thank you for not fucking your boyfriend and you for not paying attention that in your two stations in life that that would not play well–despite what your priests say.

    You did not treat him kindly and ?? guess what??. He didn’t commit.

    You fucked up.

    Or never had a chance.

    You are young. Choose wisely and treat kindly.

    20 years old it too early to choose a husband. Over 25 years old is too late.

    You prove everything ever said on this blog. Thank you.

    And don’t think you deserve sympathy or even red pill advice for your clue-less-ness.

    Your fault all the way down, for the clue-less-ness.

  56. Emily

    Game of Thrones was a heavily invested fantastic show of production. I abdicated watching it this season because I an bored. But it is going on 6 seasons and just cause you can catch up, doesn’t mean that it is not good.

    It was good. With no respect to the content.

    You are using it as a metaphor though. The metaphor is: deny my boyfriend sex. In effect manipulate him into my potential husband, because the Church told me so.

    Your boyfriend is a masculine sexual swimmer in varsity level college and it would be ludicrous for him not to express that.

    You are coming here on this blog for what? Exactly? To figure things out?

    The things have actually been figured out and you are wanting them to be otherwise because you don’t actually agree with the figured out shit or you can’t actually figure this stuff.

    The manosphere was invented for men. If you damn well want to learn something here you better hurry up before you are 25 years old.

    Hurry the fuck up. You demonstrate no actual hurry to be a good wife previously, only some God forsaken energy sucker.

    No surprises.

    But you are just kidding about your circumstances, right?

  57. Redlight, I don’t come here to let out my emotions and seek sympathy, I’m not an idiot.

    Anyway, he cheated on me two months ago. That’s not why I’m leaving him. I suspected that he might do what he did, and I forgave him. What I can’t forgive is hypocrisy, but more importantly he’s graduated now and shows no indication that he wants to propose, or that he even loves me. So I made my decision. Or at least, I decided to go to a holy place and pray about it, and other decisions, first.

    Yeah, SJF, treating people kindly means forsaking your vows to God, because a boy wants his sexual pleasure and can’t commit or wait. /s.
    Meh.. I dont know why I brought it up, I sure don’t expect you guys to understand. He’s the victim of course. It HAS to be the woman’s fault. But you know… women do the same. We always blame each other too. Even now I feel an inclination to blame myself, or the girl he’s been seeing, but I won’t.

  58. Lol. Go fuck….some guy on vacation.

    Always told ya how this was fucked up. LMMFAO. Stop manipulating guys. I’m glad he didn’t allow you to punk him forever.

    He was the helpless victim. Free him and……

    Go fuck yourself.

  59. Lol. This is great. Justice served.

    Chickens roosting

    V for victory and vagina. Swimmer doing laps in another pussy, blue balls returned to natural hue.

    Film at fucking eleven.

    Again, lol.

  60. @emily

    when you read and commented on the inane article “7 Reasons Why A Male Cheater Is Better Than A Female Cheater” you had no emotional reaction, even though you had cheated some years ago, and now have been cheated on? Just “… in fact, most people are in relationships, it’s just pathetic misogynists like themselves who can’t get girlfriends” when your own relationship was destroyed?

    Wait, your relationship wasn’t over, you forgave him (why?), but now it seems like he is not going to propose (you were going to say yes?), and maybe he doesn’t love you (maybe?), and so you will pray and decisions, and the guy who kissed you is perverted. Did I mention yesterday I found 50 videos of my wife having sex with strangers, should I delete them? Sorry, off track, why are you not upset with your boyfriend, and seem more upset with the guy who kissed you?

    1. well he cheated on me
      Best news I’ve had all month. Glad the BF had the temerity to see through your Godsexshaming, but I think it might be due to your making out with his friend a month back.

      Now run along little girl, the WKs on the TBP subredd are all eagerly waiting to console you for whatever story you spin for them that soothes your pathological ego.

  61. Sumixalb chapter 3, verse 10

    And the Lawd said unto thee ” Be ye all weary of the fan club of thy lawd , for in great zeal do they cause much woe unto men in my name. Verily I speaketh unto man, that your heavenly father is not well pleased with the actions of thots taken in my name.”

    ” Your lawd hath created thee in mine own image. And your lawd is a dude of much coolness and much understanding and FORGIVENESS for any transgressions. Be ye not led into the unloving land of hidden vaginas. Cast aside with the quickness, hoes that would use my name as justification for foolish and unnecessary endeavors the contradict the design I have created thee in great wisdom.”

    Turneth thy back toward the dry and arid confines of the cursed dwelling of the betrothed vagina hider in all of it’s unnatural wickedness.

    ” Get thee the fucketh out “.

    Remember always that you lawd loves and forgives transgressions. Thou can asketh Hitler, who hath fucketh up royally, yet called out from a bunker asking for salvation. Granted, thy lawd needeth to mull it over for a few days, but in time forgave.

    ” Pussy be not as Hitler. Thou creator provides thee with penis and mind. Verily I command thee to trust not butts and smiles. Remember that the Lawd dispatched and Angel from heaven to giveth the gift of knowledge to Adam in the Garden….yet the angel was without a celestial GPS that day, and…well… shit doth occur”.

    Seek ye that lost knowledge, henceforth known as Red Pill.

    Hoes be not loyal.

    Amen and good night…teth.

  62. Oh no how did I get dragged into the crazy?

    @The Man
    “focusing on “game” in order to have mastery with women is the wrong ordering of priorities, wrt over all success for a man’s life (including the best possible mastery with women).”

    You get better with women by interacting with women. So if a guy is at the point where the main thing he’s craving is women (ask any 20+yo incel if he’d rather have money or a girlfriend, looks or a girlfriend, etc), then he should hyperfocus on PUA. If he gets results he’s satisfied with, he can slow up on it and just turn socializing into part of his regular general routine (like lifting every week and eating healthy regularly etc, just make an effort to go out and socialize around women).

    But if he wants mastery-level results then he’s got to focus on it. I just happen to personally love pickup and sarging and women. The whole thing is fun as fuck to me and more interesting a hobby than anything else I’ve found. Half my peers spend their Friday night watching Netflix, smoking weed, getting wasted in the basement over a poker game while their naggy fat wives/girlfriends hassle them because they didn’t wash the dishes, etc I’ve found a thing I love to do, and the things I get from it align with my definition of success (not just getting girls but all the external and internal benefits pickup has brought me), so I prioritize it.

    Each man defines success for himself. Your version of success and mine are different. I’ve met plenty of rich/jacked guys who are miserable as fuck (even if they DO get women) because they followed society’s script of “overall success” instead of figuring out what’s really important to them. Is the guy working all weekend making bank more successful than the guy playing with his kids? Is the guy who’s jacked with body-issues and low self esteem every time he looks in the mirror because he’s not big enough more successful than the skinny guy who thinks he’s a 10? Who are you to define success for another man? What if you don’t live up to MY definition of success?

    And what’s the timeline? If I become jacked and a billionaire in a few years and settle down with some amazing girl and have some alpha kids, then are you going to say the path I chose was actually the right one? Or will you just write me off as an outlier/fluke so you can cling to your view. What year is the cutoff for that? If I don’t have that by 40 then am I not successful? What if I have it at 41, now I’m successful?

    Your view is silly to me because it’s based on trying to lay down rules (or the FI trying to lay down rules) on other men and to me being a man is about knowing yourself so well that you define your own rules.

    Like Cool Hand Luke says at 2:41:

    t=161s

    This is basically my face when I read red pill guys telling me how to define my success/values. Not much worth listenin to…just a lotta guys layin down a lotta rules and regulations.

    “Yet I do see YaReally’s and Owen Cook’s point of view, like I said. So what gives wrt to resolving the contradiction?”

    There’s no contradiction.

    “perhaps “nature” has arranged it so that unconscious competence for the man/woman endeavor is not best had by way of a direct focus on the subject at hand by way of the usual stages of competency”

    Maybe nature has arranged it so that Kobe Bryant got good at basketball by skipping training and focusing on knitting instead. Probably wasn’t the thousands of hours he’s poured into focusing on basketball.

    “that unconscious competency can best be had by way of indirect focus.”

    This is silly and based on nothing.

    “So what about that?”

    Mental masturbation.

    @scray
    “your ultimate priority in life should be your own personal mission.”

    This.

    “A lot of the negative aspects associated with PUA’s sort of start falling off when you reach more of your own personal ‘artistry.’”

    Yup. But most guys won’t stick with PUA to get to that point, ’cause it’s a slow process. That’s why I try to make sure guys understand this is a years-long (lifetime-long, really) journey. I can give a newbie some shit to get him laid, but that’s not going to fix him. He has to go put in the hours and grow the way we’re seeing guys like hank holiday and Culum grow in their Field Reports and the way Scray grew from when he was first asking for advice.

    “@Ajax Parallax @having a bad day
    Just curious. Based on your most recent scribblerg-solicited-“Need-help-from-PUAs” response-advice a few posts upthread, and your unsolicited pickup advice/commentaries analyzing every TRM FR, you are a PUA, yes?

    nope… don’t even got my union card or nothin’…lol…”

    Whether he considers himself one or not, dude understands this stuff and his unsolicited pickup advice/commentaries are solid.

    “i DO have a new “product” coming out though…lol… i call it Validation on Demand(™)”

    lol’ed

    @Scray
    “whatever you think about your objective value or qualities, you need to get into her head and figure out how they intersect with her perception”

    This. Girls I’m fucking think I’m WAY more of a player badass than I actually am lol They think I’m Dan Bilzerian or KirillWasHere. Meanwhile I’m just a normal dude lol But that doesn’t matter. Their perception of me is that my value is through the roof. And on the flip side I could BE a complete badass player but if I don’t know how to demonstrate that value they’ll perceive me as just another random nobody dude in the crowd.

    That’s why Mystery called it DEMONSTRATING Higher Value, not just HAVING Higher Value. If you have a shitload of preselection, like a dozen models fawning over you in one room of a venue, but you walk into another room in the venue alone, the perception of anyone in there is that you’re just a normal guy. But if those dozen models come chasing you into the room and fawn over you, their perception changes to you being super high-value. You were the same guy the whole time, it’s just whether you’ve DEMONSTRATED high value and changed their perception or not.

    Understanding that is what allows you to run the real chess board strategies that make PUA an artform. Like my favorite example of warping perception is BradP’s old routine of when you enter the venue go up to the hottest girls in the venue and disqualify yourself by asking them about a text message from your girlfriend so they don’t blow you out thinking you’re hitting on them…have them text “her” a response for you and walk off. You didn’t really do anything, but to the rest of the room (who are ALL watching the guy approaching the hottest group in the bar), it looks like you just #-closed one of the hottest girls with her entering her number in your phone lol

    Same with lower-key strategies…do you NEED to open that HB9 directly? She’s just standing there, what’s the rush? Why not open the group of fun giggly 6s beside her and make them burst out laughing, and then use them to springboard into opening the 9, except with WAY more initial value than if you had just direct-approached her? You’re still the same guy regardless of the strategy you choose, but her perception of you is different and that’s the part that matters in pickup.

    @SJF
    “He doesn’t have to learn game to be good at attracting woman because he has attractive qualities that he “learned” early and often at a young age.”

    It’s important for the lurkers to remember that Blaximus IS running game. He’s just running it unconsciously competently. A natural will always have blind spots and not be as efficient as they COULD be with a little conscious strategy/training, but they’re good enough and successful enough to still do better than 90% of men. But like, Blaximus is doing the same thing we teach, he was just lucky enough to have learned it through his positive social conditioning from his environment/influences/role models/etc while the generic chode AFC was not.

    “Near as any one here can tell Blaximus is good at Game and I would stipulate it is mostly natural.”

    Oh for sure. Dude is a classic Natural, it comes off in all his writing. The fuckin guy can’t even go to a bar to try talking to a girl without singing and dancing around drawing ioi’s being the center of attention lol Getting him to NOT be expressive and have good subcomms and a good attitude infield and attract the attention of women would be like getting a kid with ADHD and a 6-pack of Redbulls in him to sit down and focus on studying in class.

    @Blaximus
    I should find you some bootcamp footage so you can see the kind of mess most guys are with regards to negative social conditioning lol My generation had that shit beaten into us from early on, and it’s even WORSE now. I can’t even fault those guys ’cause no one taught them to reject it and society convinced them that embracing it would actually HELP them get what they want.

    @SJF
    “and then developed mastery of PUA game”

    I’m not even that amazing lol I just understand the fuck out of it and go do it regularly. But I have tons of personal PUA goals to achieve still.

    “In other words, he went through those stages of mastery.”

    Ya, I was a complete newbie chode before I found PUA. Complete Unconcious Incompetence. Guys wouldn’t even believe the stories of me from back then, knowing me now, but I was an extremely hard case. That’s part of WHY I threw myself into it, because finally socializing made some kind of sense and I was able to start to navigate my way through it instead of being a complete social retard hermiting up in isolation in my computer room. Now a lot of my stuff is Unconscious Competence but I purposely try to keep it in Conscious Competence because that helps me teach my buddies and write these posts and go for specific trickier goals infield which is fun for me as a Thrill of the Hunt guy (a Pleasure of Sex guy will probably tend to focus more on getting to Unconscious Competence where they just go out and have fun and get laid as they do it, whereas I love to go into a venue as a complete unknown and strategically work my way up in value to attract a specific girl in the venue).

    @SJF
    “Once again, nothing wrong with giving a woman a good experience, but not for no reason.”

    And then guys wonder why a 6/10 acts like she’s a 10 and rejects good-looking rich Nice Guys. Like I say, imagine how much looks/money would REALLY matter if guys were conditioned to beleive they deserve the experience of a prince/king no NO REASON. Just for being born with a dick. But society makes sure we don’t feel like that and beats that shit out of us from day one.

    That’s why it’s hard for guys to wrap their head around me not caring about my beer belly or lack of money or going out in a plain shirt and old sneakers etc when I talk to women. I don’t seem to have any kind of external justification for feeling/acting like I’m a 10 so it doesn’t make logical sense. Even with pickup guys turn it into “well then he must get laid 24/7 by 10s to justify how he feels about his value” because it’s got to be based on SOMETHING. When in reality, even if every girl I talked to blew me out and I went years without getting laid and I was homeless on the streets, I would still feel like a 10 when I engage women because it’s not based on my results or anything external, it’s based on my inherent self-worth that I have as a MAN. And I’m not even a MANLY man like the Blaximus generation’s definition. I’d look like a big ol’ pussy standing next to Clint Eastwood lol But my value isn’t based on any of that external stuff or other people’s value systems and it doesn’t need any rationalization.

    Like Tyler says in The Blueprint: “What if you realized you could just BE happy, all the time, and you didn’t need a reason for it? Like what if you realized that that could just be your default state.”

    But we have women growing up watching a show where an average chick has 20 rich jacked high-value bachelors fighting over her attention and a society that rewards her for doing ANYTHING, and anything she does is the specialist most amazing thing the hundred guys leaving comments on her instagram have ever seen anyone do etc etc

    The irony of course is that we don’t care how amazing a girl FEELS, we care about how she looks, and the reverse is true for women, they care about how a man FEELS more than how he looks. So really we SHOULD be flipping the genders in how we raise kids, girls should be raised to base their worth on their externals and understand The Wall and what value they actually have to men (it’s not their law degree) etc, and men should be the ones being raised with princely Disney experiences and brought up to have complete delusional belief that they’re 10s from day one so that a “4” male has the entitlement, subcomms, mindsets, etc of a “10” male.

    @hank holiday
    “socializing i am already good at, so its like moving a 5inch block. not much effort needed.”

    This. It’s like you’re bowling and always hit the end pin so we’re just moving you a few inches to the left so you’ll hit strikes lol Pickup is just these little adjustments that are scary the first few times (“but what if I miss ALL the pins??”) and then as you build positive reference experiences from them, you normalize them and progress.

    Like all your gay jokes and shit will work just fine, even in the daytime (I make jokes like that all the time in the day) because they’re self-amusing to you and they indirectly (ie – sex in general, not sex with HER specifically) set a sexual tone to the interaction and demonstrate you’re comfortable talking about sexual topics which means you’re probably non-judgemental and cool about sex in general which means you probably have sex etc You might fuck up a bit at the start, because you won’t feel like you have permission to say them since it’s new to you, but after you do it a bit and get good reference experiences you’ll end up doing that stuff with no hesitation and it’ll work great.

    There was a Juggler daygame bootcamp vid where he was telling the guys they had to tell a girl she’s SEXY…not cute, not beautiful, not hot, but SEXY. Because that word pushes them out of their comfort zone (saying the word sexy in the daytime) just a tiny bit…but they need to get comfortable with it because you look at someone on the extreme end of that like Russell Brand and he can say anything he wants and women LOVE him. Russell Brand ALONE destroys the myths that you can/can’t say certain sexual things in daygame lol But most guys won’t be anywhere near the level of comfortable/congruent to that as Russell when they start out. Craig Ferguson is another great example of flirting, check his Flirting Masterclass montages on YouTube.

    That’s why I gave you the oldschool “you and I would never get along” routine. It’s not that it’s the best routine in the world or anything, it might not even be congruent to you (reword it however, just understand the push/pull structure behind it and make sure you keep it leading toward future projection of you two hooking up or dating or having babies etc), it’s just that it’s:

    1) not too over the top so it’s easier to try it out VS if I told you to tell girls you have a 12 inch dick or ask about their panties or something which takes a HUGE mental leap to do, whereas this routine is just kind of a fun playful tease that doesn’t seem daunting to throw into your conversation

    and 2) it consistently gets a positive reaction (as long as you do it after an ioi or two, VS when you have no value to her) whereas something more sexual/offensive/daunting could get bad reactions, it’s very rare for this one to NOT spike a girl’s Buying Temp in a positive way which helps give you positive reference experiences of taking things a step further, which makes getting to where you’re saying Russell Brand Craig Ferguson stuff a lot easier.

    It’s like giving you some training wheels where I know you’re probably going to have a good experience riding your bike with them and that’s going to help make you want to ride faster and eventually with no hands etc Baby steps. Also for real try watching vids of Russell and Craig interacting with women right before you head out, it helps convince your brain that that stuff is normal so it makes you doing it feel like less of a leap because you just watched these guys getting positive feedback and Attraction for expressing themselves that way…acts like kind of a cheat code.

    @Jafyk
    lol like I said, there’s a push to normalize the Sugar Daddy thing, on both sides of it. It’s win/win for it to be normalized: the guys get female attention and the distant hope that they may get the girl to fall for them (or depend on them and stick around because of that at least), and the girls get providership while being free to not put out for them and to fuck around and find an alpha. If it’s normalized and the stigma is removed, then ultimately everyone benefits.

    I think the funniest part is the irony that a lot of them are doing it because of their student loans when the alpha guys they want don’t actually care about their degrees lol Why not just try to lock a guy down at 21 without wasting your 20s chasing that career woman degree and then you don’t have any debt and don’t have to deal with the Sugar Daddy system at all. Social conditioning has everything all fucked up backwards and topsy-turvy.

    @theasdgamer
    “Girls want to get the hottest guys who may not have any money. Think of YaReally, who has financial problems yet hot girls pay for his dates.”

    lol all girls care about is the feels you give them. Everything else is just fluff and social conditioning.

  63. I wish I had made out with his friend.

    Redlight,
    Who said I’m not upset at my bf? I wanted to do everything to make this work, including forgiving him for that crime. But I was being stupid. Btw, that article really is ridiculous. Women can’t separate feelings and sex, and neither can men. You can’t claim to love someone and still cheat on them. It doesn’t work like that.

    “when your own relationship was destroyed?”

    My relationship is not destroyed. As far as my bf is aware, we’re still together.

    Also, is this you? http://archive.is/ct9D9

  64. @emily

    “Women can’t separate feelings and sex, and neither can men”

    that means your bf and the other person have or had feelings for each other. is it possible to have feelings for more than one person at a time? does this mean kfg is correct and you have feelings for the perverted friend?

  65. @Miss E; I don’t read TBP reddits, but how has the advice there been different than the advice provided in TRM?

    It seems that you have a covert contract with him… you forgave his alleged cheating ( your hamsering for all we really know….), so he should over-look your making out with some other dude. Apparently he didn’t, so now your see it as hypocrisy and want to next him. Only thing is that he doesn’t know that, as you are still setting up your branch swinging before letting go of him.

    Have you considered that you are really just a plate?

  66. Emily:
    “Anyway, he cheated on me two months ago. That’s not why I’m leaving him. I suspected that he might do what he did, and I forgave him. What I can’t forgive is hypocrisy, but more importantly he’s graduated now and shows no indication that he wants to propose, or that he even loves me. So I made my decision. Or at least, I decided to go to a holy place and pray about it, and other decisions, first.”

    You’ve maintained for months that you were engaged to this guy already, and called him your fiancé and now the story is “he shows no indication that he wants to propose”.
    The new story is what I suspected.
    You should lie less. You’re really, really bad at it.

  67. For those of us that are not very red-pill insightful, someone can clarify this for me. Called out awhile ago with hard evidence, so the fiancé was a cover story to save face?

    I’m done with this

  68. @YaReally

    Whether he considers himself one or not, dude understands this stuff and his unsolicited pickup advice/commentaries are solid.

    <3…lol… i had some EXCELLENT resources to learn from… an 'archive' i think it was… 'somewhere'…lol… and TRM of course…lol… that and some in-field work is all it takes… still don't got a union card though…lol…

    do you NEED to open that HB9 directly?

    no, but that’s actually kind of fun, tbh… lol…

    Ya, I was a complete newbie chode before I found PUA. Complete Unconcious Incompetence. Guys wouldn’t even believe the stories of me from back then, knowing me now, but I was an extremely hard case. That’s part of WHY I threw myself into it, because finally socializing made some kind of sense and I was able to start to navigate my way through it instead of being a complete social retard

    +1… lol… and that’s true even though i was ‘too old’… and had/have a wife/kids/mortgage/etc…lol… it really is NEVER TOO LATE… so, all you newbies/lurkers… get started TODAY!!…not kidding…

    Like all your gay jokes and shit will work just fine, even in the daytime (I make jokes like that all the time in the day) because they’re self-amusing to you and they indirectly (ie – sex in general, not sex with HER specifically) set a sexual tone to the interaction and demonstrate you’re comfortable talking about sexual topics which means you’re probably non-judgemental and cool about sex in general which means you probably have sex etc You might fuck up a bit at the start, because you won’t feel like you have permission to say them since it’s new to you, but after you do it a bit and get good reference experiences you’ll end up doing that stuff with no hesitation and it’ll work great.
    There was a Juggler daygame bootcamp vid where he was telling the guys they had to tell a girl she’s SEXY…not cute, not beautiful, not hot, but SEXY. Because that word pushes them out of their comfort zone (saying the word sexy in the daytime) just a tiny bit…but they need to get comfortable with it

    this is actually a great way for married/ltr men to introduce a little ‘doubt/dread’ into their situs…lol… they can expand their subcomm alpha by just starting to talk like this in general, and especially toward/about other girls (not just their wife/ltr, or even better NOT about the wife/ltr…lol)… just be ready to agree and amplify the shit test that change will draw…lol… (bc the wife/ltr will recognize the ‘danger’ and try to shut it down…lol)

    good luck!

    ———–
    @Dutchman

    interesting article… spin, hamster, spin…lol… just another example of the egalitarian/feminism invading the churchanity…

    here’s one that’s more on topic for the OP… where she is talking herself into ‘settling’…lol…

    http://www.todayschristianwoman.com/articles/2015/february/im-over-fairy-tale.html

    good luck!

  69. Lol…. repeat.

    * Sniff * I smell justification revenge sex in the air. He still thinks he’s The Boyfriend. Lmao. Text book 100%. Some shit is about to ” just happen ” out of confusion and hurt feelz.

    It’s all his fault for breaking protocol.

    He didn’t stick to the beta boyfriend domination playbook.

    Pussy centered marriage or Ltd is always a losing proposition. Using hidden pussy like a lion tamer uses the whip….tsk, tsk, tsk.

  70. @habd

    “I just went on my first date in several years. It was with a guy I met online. We had been talking for a few weeks, and he seemed so genuinely nice. ”

    I’m thinking tinder hookups don’t count as dates to her.

  71. @ya

    “Girls I’m fucking think I’m WAY more of a player badass than I actually am lol They think I’m Dan Bilzerian or KirillWasHere.”

    yeah that’s why I hate dressing up and looking too well, it really just changes the game. like, if i look schlubby and hide my body under clothes that are a little loose, then I feel like I can move off the radar and pull more shit with a wider variety of girls.

    but if I’m all maxed out, I pretty much can only have fun with the 8+ girls because the 6-8’s just think I’m too high value.

    that DOES happen.

    girls can think you are TOO GOOD for them and they can REJECT you based on this. even hot girls can do it sometimes.

    also, regarding ‘looks’ and other stuff….
    tbh, I learned more about how to dress myself and what type of body to go for, etc. from PUA than from anything else.

    Like i can put together a killer outfit for slaying pussy in pretty much any tribe — rocker, professional, ‘nerd chic,’ hipster, etc. and it’s because I understand the basics of all those styles and i also understand peacocking very well, which allows me to easily see how to add edge to every style.

    PUA should be the Rosetta stone for all your self-improvement.

    also regarding business/professional/money, once again, PUA taught me more than pretty much anything else right down to the word “value.”

    But people want that quick fix. It isn’t like that.
    And not a lot of people are going to support you. Especially if where you start from is far from any kind of societal ideal.

    the good news is that once you start making it, no one seems to give a shit where you came from. people will even start rewriting your history for you. it’s a lot like this:

  72. @ pinelero

    Yup. It all seems to be ramblings of a bored, stupid 20 year old spoiled brat that can’t sleep.

  73. @ya@all

    That’s why Mystery called it DEMONSTRATING Higher Value, not just HAVING Higher Value.

    yeah you always need to be aware of how everyone views you.

    and it REALLY helps to be able to figure out what the CORE ATTRACTIVE traits look like to each particular girl.

    like a girl from a well-to-do family probably associates confidence with a more RDJ-intellectual-smart flow, just like a girl from a lower class background associates it with being more silent and talking through subcomms….

    so you hook them by DHV’ing in a way their accustomed to and just bringing it closer to who you are, pulling her into your world.

    and yeah opening the set next to the 9, THANK YOU. people are always talking about looks and passive value but like, you can make girls have the SAME EXACT FUCKING reaction by just dominating a crowd right next to her. eventually she’s gonna come see what the fuss is about.

    you can’t underestimate the force of personality

  74. Hey guys – thanks for the comments.

    SJF – OK I watched the end portion of that Julien video you linked that you recommended I look at. I guess he is talking about his TenGame product there. He does mention that:

    having < doing doing > having) interface with my line of reasoning, that implies there is a contradiction within the endeavor of pua’s wrt to game (and therefore a contradiction within Julien’s endeavor as well, by extension), wrt the ordering of priorities, …. because by my logic….. the focusing on “game” in order to have mastery with women is the wrong ordering of priorities, wrt over all success for a man’s life (including the best possible mastery with women)?

    Given the above-provided analysis of the core concept of Julien’s latest product, ….. the obvious answer is that there is no contradiction …… because Julien, by his own admittance within the latest iteration of his game, is not using game primarily to have mastery with women …… but instead using it primarily to learn hidden things about himself in order to gain more mastery over himself!

    Scrib – yes ….. I can see how my point of view could look like mgtow. But what I am actually insinuating is that there is a hidden commonality among redpill/pua/mgtow – and that hidden commonality is that each, in the end, inevitably requires a man to form a constellation of personal convictions, that are congruent enough not to break,….. out of which a man is required to fashion the abstraction of his own personal integrity.

    I guess there are many paths to this end, and now I am beginning to see how “game” (at least as expressed by Julien), is but one manifestation of that endeavor, and since pua game is recursive upon one of the fruits of the man’s real endeavor (i.e. – the good company of women, as one of the “fruits” of mastery over himself), it can appear to be zen-like, as long as the focus is not misplaced (as Julien in fact counsels).

    Now …… given that, if I am interpreting correctly, that I in fact do have some agreements with one of the star pundits of pua, then the question that naturally flows from Julien’s and my shared viewpoint in this respect is ……..”is there some male consensus wrt to what constellation of convictions, are closer to truth, and therefore best serve a man?” But this is precisely where I started my engagement with Rollo and others here, some 8 or 9 months ago. Perhaps it is high-time finally, to tackle that problem.

    The first order of business is to recognize what your belief-system is based on in the first place (i.e. – what do you believe?, what convictions are these beliefs based on? have these convictions been well-tested by your life experiences? is the constellation of your masculine convictions congruent enough so as not to break?) To get the ball rolling, I could list my personal convictions, tested by way of my life experiences …… but in all fairness I have already largely done that here ……. so for the sake of expediency and so as to avoid any more obfuscation around this ……. I think it would be better for others to list such.

    So if someone would like to volunteer around that ….. I think that could aid the commencement of some meaningful discussion around some deeper things that we all need to examine.

    As well, for the younger guys (like Julien himself for instance), in all fairness …. he is probably still trying to form these convictions, and is still in the stage of experimentation around that. That doesn’t mean his POV on these topics should be denigrated, but perhaps should be taken with a grain of salt. After all, such younger man is probably in far better shape than an older man that may have decided to stop testing his personal convictions – in that case said convictions will become brittle and useless eventually. Us older guys can be helped by the younger guys by way of reminders to constantly take in new information and continue to test our convictions against reality – as YaReally and Scray continually counsel. Of course this conviction-formation task is an extremely important task for any man (and now we see how pua itself, with right focus, can help serve that purpose, but among other endeavors well-suited for this purpose as well I would contend – like business, or science, or philosophy, or political involvement for example, or pretty much any more personal endeavor that is going to require mastery by way of making the unconscious more conscious.).

    Scray – by way of your comments it seems like you may be understanding me.

    YaReally – I don’t think I am insinuating there should be alot of rules and regulations, except one inescapable “rule” …….. and that is that you and every other man should make up his own mind about what rules, or convictions, he himself will ascribe to. I don’t think you or any man is immune to that requirement of manhood. But …… it wouldn’t hurt to talk about possibly building some consensus around that – eh? That could be helpful to everyone here I would venture – even if just to help each focus on what these personal rules or convictions actually are, as the case may be for each individual (often these ideas are not well formed …… but they tend to dictate our behavior nevertheless).

  75. @theman

    if not, then lol what i said above about a personal mission is yes, a near universal belief in the manosphere.

    but before you’ve been with women and learned who you are as a lover, you’re just a little kid. how could you even know what your personal mission is or was? you’re a baby.

    whether you’re 16 25 38 or 52…if you haven’t taken that step, you don’t fully know yourself.

  76. ” Us older guys can be helped by the younger guys by way of reminders to constantly take in new information and continue to test our convictions against reality – as YaReally and Scray continually counsel.”

    Here’s some counsel for ya. You need to get LAID dude… ASAP.

  77. @Dutchman: “I’m thinking tinder hookups don’t count as dates to her.”

    A quick and dirty Google search has me thinking that the picture she uses for her Twitter profile is about 60 lbs. younger than she actually is.

    I wonder if that might have something to do with the way her date turned out.

  78. OK – I see the 2nd and 3rd paragraph of my above comment got mucho screwed up and most of that is missing. Give me a moment to redraft the 2nd and 3rd paragraph.

  79. SJF – the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs of my above comment got completely mulched somehow. Here is what it was supposed to read:

    “SJF – OK I watched the end portion of that Julien video you linked that you recommended I look at (as well as two other vids of his this morning). He is talking about his TenGame product. He does mention that:

    having < doing doing < being

    and that is the speculation that I am putting forward as well. This latest iteration of Julien's game recommendations, is that the frame of reference of "being" is a higher value frame of reference. Julien seems to be saying that the "state" that he is aiming for is one of "being" as a higher level of game wrt to mastery with women" precisely because the focus of this state is more-so of "being as higher level of game wrt mastery over one's life". So Julien is admitting that he shares my viewpoint wrt his latest speculation that focusing on mastery over one's inner life is the correct ordering of priorities, for bringing all kinds of success, including success with women. So my earlier contention that there was a contradiction within the endeavor of pua’s wrt to game (and therefore a contradiction within Julien’s endeavor as well, by extension), wrt the ordering of priorities, …. because by my logic….. the focusing on “game” in order to have mastery with women is the wrong ordering of priorities, wrt over all success for a man’s life (including the best possible mastery with women) …… turns out to be inaccurate ….. Julien in fact agrees with me.

  80. Scray – “but before you’ve been with women and learned who you are as a lover, you’re just a little kid. how could you even know what your personal mission is or was? you’re a baby., whether you’re 16 25 38 or 52…if you haven’t taken that step, you don’t fully know yourself.”

    Yes ……. if you haven’t been fucking women then you are not going to know about that part of yourself. Nevertheless, in my view, everything else I said still stands.

  81. @scray

    and yeah opening the set next to the 9, THANK YOU. people are always talking about looks and passive value but like, you can make girls have the SAME EXACT FUCKING reaction by just dominating a crowd right next to her. eventually she’s gonna come see what the fuss is about.

    you can’t underestimate the force of personality

    It’s not just girls…men eventually notice, too. Alphas notice before betas.

  82. Scray – just another subtle point here – in the way you choose to frame it. By framing it as:

    “but before you’ve been with women and learned who you are as a lover, you’re just a little kid. how could you even know what your personal mission is or was? you’re a baby.”

    insinuates that your sentiment is that your manliness in contingent on success with women. Wrong order. I am bringing this subtle point up here because I constantly see that guys here are actually doing a bluepill thing by way of the tendency to define themselves in terms of success with women. Wrong order. I am not saying success with women is not a good thing – of course it is … one of the fruits of the good life …. but men gotta get their heads straights over this imo …….. don’t define yourself that way in the primary (or even the tertiary)…… that’s going to ultimately lead to bluepill thinking.

  83. @Emily

    Women can’t separate feelings and sex, and neither can men. You can’t claim to love someone and still cheat on them. It doesn’t work like that.

    Women can’t separate feelings and sex and neither can men. When men’s vaj’s moisten, they are overcome with feelings, just like women. Oh, wait….

  84. @scray

    So, I think I just had a breakthrough realization about my “game”. When I’m staying in the moment, I forget my plan, don’t flirt, don’t get in girls’ grills, etc. So, I have to plan to back out of “the moment” from time to time to get my bearings.

    There’s one 25 yo hottie whom I played my Broken Taillight Game with. It’s obnoxious and fun and quite popular with girls. I had zero chemistry with this girl before I played this game, but noticed that we had lots of chemistry last Fri., which was months after we played this game. We danced a lot and she always held my back coming off the dance floor and seemed reluctant to release it. She never refused my request to dance (nor did any of her hot friends, now that I think about it). This girl was in the middle of convo with two guys, lit up, then I came along and held out my hand and she followed like those two guys weren’t even there. They left, lol. Then her friends semi-cockblocked. I say “semi-cockblocked” because I don’t think that they would have been any serious impediment, either because they would have been effective at it or because they really wanted to be effective.

    Anyway, if I just plan to sexualize a little early on, it makes an emotional impact that can last for months. But I think that I would need to plan to isolate at a certain point as well.

    Hypothetically, I need to have the logistics ironed out, but that’s not always possible. If I don’t, I think that I should instigate for a fling so that the logistics can be figured out later. Flings make a lot of sense…limited duration with an end in sight…no feelings of being dumped…no chance of pressure to enter a LTR…protects your current LTR…discretion so that ASD is minimized…it forestalls LMR if the girl doesn’t flake.

  85. @scray @TheMan

    scray wrote: “but before you’ve been with women and learned who you are as a lover, you’re just a little kid. how could you even know what your personal mission is or was? you’re a baby.”

    TheMan wrote: insinuates that your sentiment is that your manliness in contingent on success with women. Wrong order. I am bringing this subtle point up here because I constantly see that guys here are actually doing a bluepill thing by way of the tendency to define themselves in terms of success with women. Wrong order.

    I have to agree with The Man here. You learn about yourself when you try to mate with a woman and when you actually do mate. But that’s separate from your identity as a man in so many other ways.

Speak your mind

%d bloggers like this: