The Advantages of Now

As of this writing my second talk at last year’s 21 Convention is now available for free public viewing on 21 University. I worked this ‘talk’ a bit differently as you’ll see. I find that I can address what most of my readers are concerned with most in and open discussion rather than my delivering a sermon from the stage. I think I’m more comfortable with this as I’ve been aggregating information with other men in a forum style discourse for so long. My time at SoSuave really taught me the value of that back and forth exchange of information, and it’s really what led to so much of the material I’ve covered on the blog for almost 7 years now.

For the sake of clarity, this talk was the second I did and took place a day after my first, Hypergamy, Micro to Macro. I had originally intended to cover aspects of my third book, Positive Masculinity, since it had been released about 2 months prior. I had an extensive lecture all ready to go, but I decided to switch up my talk that morning. The day and night before I had gotten into at least 8 different “sub-conferences” with spontaneous groups of about a dozen guys that went on for any where between 20 minutes to an hour. It occurred to me then that the best way to address my topic would be to have an open discussion about masculinity with the guys I was talking to just a few ours before.

As much as I liked the first talk – and I still feel understanding Hypergamy in its entirety is a keystone element in understanding intersexual dynamics – I think this talk was much more personal. I’ve always felt that the Red Pill should remain ‘open source’ and be an aggregate of the experience of men from all over the world. To this end I’ll always feel that a roundtable discussion style is the best way to encourage men not just to put in their two cents, but also as the best way for men to learn. I am first a writer and then a speaker, but my speaking will always be better when a man is expressing his concerns, problems, critiques and experiences within a group of men focused on untangling Red Pill awareness. I’m always humbled when an interviewer calls me one of the Godfathers of the Red Pill, but the truth is there is no father of the Red Pill. For as much as some writers would like us to believe they fathered the manosphere, Red Pill awareness is the result of a consortium of men who came together, offered their input to the whole and made it something greater than it was before.

I got to watch both my talks before the post-production and release, and while I was reviewing them it occurred to me how fortunate this generation is to have access to such information today. I’m from a generation that didn’t have the internet when I was in my early 20s. There were no Game Gurus and the only “how to pick up girls” books we’re only available from mail order ads you found in the back of a Penthouse or Hustler magazine. I did read Why Men Are The Way They Are by Dr. Warren Farrell in 1993, but other than that book there was nothing about the nature of women that would ever be published by the major publishing houses then.

After I reviewed my video here I watched a TED talk given by Robert Greene, author of The 48 Laws of Power, and in it he recounted all of the dead end jobs and life experience he’d accrued up to around 1996 when a friend of his fronted him $30,000 to keep him going while he wrote the book. He’d always wanted to be a writer, but until the mid 2000s publishing was locked by a monopoly of a handful of ‘traditional’ publishing houses. Even the 48 Laws of Power had to get past their review processes. Now I think Robert Greene is one of the greatest minds of our time in his articulating power dynamics, I attempted to model my own writer’s voice on his example, but there was a time when anything resembling Red Pill awareness or truths that would be less than flattering to the status quo would never have seen the light of day. Print on demand and digital publishing (eBooks) wasn’t even a dream at that time, but today we take them for granted.

I never had a childhood dream of being an author, writing is just something I’ve always done as one more outlet for my creativity. I never thought I’d be a published author of one book, much less three. Nor did I imagine I’d have audio versions of them (book 3 is coming soon Sam promises). But now is the time. With digital publishing anyone can be an author so long as their ‘content’ is good.

We are living in an era in which certain things we take for granted are the only time in history that they could occur. That might sound self-evident, but think about it; our technology today is such that certain ideas that could never have been brought into popular consciousness could only be considered because of that technology. We have an advantage of now. It’s kind of humbling in a way – having witnessed the transition from a time when all of the dynamics we invested so much of ourselves in then are now made common, cheapened in some cases, and the legitimacy of having earned them is lessened as a result.

In my rock star 20s it took 4-5 months of all of the guys in my band to scrape together enough money to pay for a 3 song demo tape (no CDs for us then) in a recording studio, and that was with us having friends in the industry. Today I can do everything that very expensive studio could on my iMac. I have tools now to create the dreams I’ve had since I was in high school, but the challenge is no long the access, but the ideas themselves. We live in an age when access to the tools and means of creation has never been greater, but the ideas, the imagination, the abstract unrefined concepts is what I think is lacking today. We can produce masterpieces of music in our homes, but today music is only getting worse.

I’ve seen videos of brilliant instrumentalist virtuosos on YouTube. Kids not older than ten playing complex pieces of music they learned and absorbed themselves online, yet few could actually create an original song with any expressiveness themselves.

We also live in an age where access to information has never been more ubiquitous. We have access to the knowledge of all human history in a device that we can put in our pocket, yet we’re still too lazy to actually use the search feature or cite an easily had source. We have a connectivity today that spans the globe, yet we readily factionalize and atomize our social networks according to ideological biases.

A lot of this disconnect from real genius, from true creativity, I want to chalk up to the constant distractions we’re bombarded with daily. It’s really the price we pay for having unlimited access to information and the tools of creation. Paraphrasing the late Chris Cornell, there are no more writers like Shakespeare because all he had was a table, a candle, a pen and some paper. Today, learning to avoid distractions and focus on a single task is an art itself, but there’s another reason for this lack of honest genius and that is we’re gradually seeing a new generation of men and women who are themselves the product of a social order that has never known a time or condition where this access didn’t exist.

I think it was Dave Grohl who said something like kids today think rock stars are generated from talent shows on TV. Even with all the easy access to creative expression there’s still this idea that the process is somehow out of their control.

So why am I freestyling this post just to introduce my next talk video? Because I want my readers to get some insight about the radical nature of the information that the Red Pill presents today. I’ve written essays about how the 1990s really represented the pinnacle of the Feminine Imperative’s social influence. This was due to the limitations of information inherent in that time. In those essays I wanted to stress just how influential the Imperative was on western culture, but more importantly just how ignorant we were of ever perceiving it then. Today, the jig is up.

The internet has exposed the influences of feminism and it’s opened up a dialog – one that the controllers of the means of it would like to censor – in which it can no longer hide its true intent. The nature of women, the mechanics of intersexual dynamics, the good, the bad and the ugly of everything the Red Pill makes us aware of is increasingly expanding. It’s expanding so much that I fear we’re reaching a point where the means to explore new ideas in the ‘sphere are being limited by the means itself.

When you watch this video, any Red Pill aware video, when you read the latest essay here or anywhere else, keep in the back of your mind that knowing this information is only possible in this time. I wrote Preventive Medicine in response to men telling me how they’d wished they’d had this information back when they were younger and didn’t know better so they could make better, informed decisions. The truth is that the information I’ve been spreading since 2002 could only be realized in this age. Some will say, “yeah, but ancient scholars (and deified psychologists) knew this stuff a long time ago”, to which I’ll say ‘no, they didn’t’. Not to the extent we do today. Not with the degree of accuracy we know now. Only now is this possible, and only later will we have an even greater understanding of the Red Pill – for better or worse.

You are fortunate to be here in the now. Some of what you’re made aware of will frustrate and anger you, some of it will depress you and some of it will bring you to that “Ah Ha!” moment. The Red Pill can enlighten you or stifle you, but you are better off knowing it now in an age where this is finally possible.

0 0 votes

j
j

Ban check

Ban check

Ban check

SjR

“See now I know for a fact your game is shit because of your disbelief, that you can actually pull girls that fast and they aren’t hookers…but to answer your question..” I’m messing with you and playing off the general Western belief that there are a lot of hookers in E Europe. I’ve never been so idk. I have heard that in many places very attractive hookers work in the clubs, blend well, and are good at seducing tourist men. That type I wouldn’t be surprised if you encounter. You’re right that my game is not built for speed. The… Read more »

4 rich strong blaximus type guys

4 arm candy ATMs…sometimes beauties don’t have them around…the hottest girl I ever saw had a date and a couple from her church winging her…I think that only three people ever danced with her–me, a player, and her date of the night…she was VERY complimentary about my dancing–to me and to her peeps (and I’d only been dancing a few months, lol, so my dancing was shit)…so, you can find some beauties out without the ATM patrol

The closest thing I can find that relates to what you half ass describe is just ‘social dominance’. That’s still awfully broad and independent of getting sex.

You need to go back and read Rollo’s stuff. Social dominance is generally key to getting sex.

Banana check…yep, it’s still there

mersonia

@Sentient “You can just ascribe the common English 2018 meanings from Webster’s to dynamic, passionate or authentic. Or you can sperg out on synonyms. You get to the same place. It’s not hard.” Yeah…….you get to the same place…no where. “But do go back to the post at Newlys and keep in mind this all hangs in an evobiopsych frame. Absent that you have nothing.” So it means everything….and nothing….and is useless @Maurelius “Funny, that’s not the conclusion I reached. It actually means everything necessary.” I see why you argue with wildman now. “Curiously though, who are you all trying… Read more »

mersonia

Anyways Imaa go try to help the yung bwois on reddit . They need alot of help.

Trent Lane
Trent Lane

Elliott Hulse found Rollos writing. Shit is coming together.

As I said, these Red Pill truths are out now and men will recognize them before their life experiences, whether they necessarily want to or not.

I like what Elliott says about looking at the essence of the idea except the ” human physical expression”. Enjoy.

SjR

Mers.. So now I’m ‘spergy too?? Eat me. Ok, so last round.. and I swear I’m not trolling you, just trying to get to the bottom of this.. Your words: “Like I said the context of it you use is independent of P>V” Getting P>V does not inherently make you Alpha. I think you do agree with that. “..because it only cares about masculine traits so…” NO, you just keep saying that. “..it can be used as a measure of anything related to P>V or efficient traits that result in it………” Exactly, we’ve come full circle.. Now all you have… Read more »

I am sad that I cannot post images.

It hinders my vocabulary.

comment image

Question to non rsd fans – Is this alpha? Or am I just crazy as fuck?

SjR

Oh Blax, he’s just being himself…

#whiskerbiscuit

Mersonia

No I offer pure logic and explanations that aren’t surface level or bullshit like just be dynamic passionate and authentic

lol. Logic? Pure logic even… and explanations? Show me!

Still waiting from you for a definition of what is Alpha. Not a scale. Not a result of being Alpha. A definition of what comprises Alpha.

And since you are into prescriptive guides… examples of how to get there.

Tickity tock you are on the clock…

Rollo

Please ban this Escher faggot.

Also seems when you click on recent comments you’ve attracted a pop up virus bot thing…

And really what’s up with eliminating inline images and videos? Is this intentional?

Mersonia Hole up dair podna – ” kind of sad that one of the actually cool dudes on the site is thinking like this……. It’s crazy man but I guess you just have to mature and realize that everyone hasn’t been as cool as you and some guys just aren’t cool. I think the worst thing guys can do when they can’t socialize and aren’t good with females is nothing .Having PUA as a guidelines might keep them out of jail or from shooting at people cuz mad at life and stuff idk man tsk tsk. These kids need help… Read more »

Sentient, Rollo –

Yeah, I got the pop up thing last night. RT starts loading, and you get redirected to some bullshit. I closed the page and reloaded without further incident, so hopefully it’s a temporary issue that wordpress can update away in their antiviral.

”’Defining masculinity in 2018 is harder than ever because western culture has drifted so very far away from it. It’s become an enigma of sorts. You have to baby step all the way back to the rudimentary basics – deeper voice, posture,attitude ( not specifically zfg, but comfort in being fully male ), but today, ever word used as a descriptor would have to be parsed and broken down into paragraphs of explanations.”

This.

Omg Blax! 😂

Very nice, you put it all much better than I could and I 100% agree. Idk about the flower arangement, but my girl thinks it’s hot as hell when I come in from working my vegetable garden all sweaty. I think it’s something about a male drive to create and produce.. the sweat doesn’t hurt either.

I dunno how to get the points you made across to some one these Axe drenched, silver tongue guys who think getting some (or giving some) is the Holy Grail of manhood. You put it very well, man!

SjR

@ Blax.. Pure fucking gold.. Lmao!

” But Blax, she let me fuck her in the ass!!! “….lmao. And you were happy as a clam afterwards. ” But Blax, she came and came and came!!!!”, okay good. But realize that she coulda grabbed a dildo and done the same thing – and she doesn’t feel the need to surrender anything to that vibrating piece of plastic/rubber.”

SjR…and everybody else I don’t want to come off as bashing guys for doing what they want to do. Back before YaReally went all ” Great Escape “, he would constantly ask me something like ” why should young guys even listen to you with your OMG badass alpha stuff? Why should they listen if you’re not out In The Field ( lol, what am I? A Farmer? )?” And I could barely get a word in edgewise before an avalanche of text and video of that goofy fuckhead Tyler would just drown me out. But I am concerned for… Read more »

Hey, Blax, you might get a kick out of this. At my country bar last Sat. night. I was chatting with a buddy who’s black and a playa. Drives a truck. Has parties at his house every week. Says he doesn’t deal, but Idk. Always seems a little wasted. Says he’s drunk, but I don’t think so. Anyway, I was telling him about my new granddaughter and some of his friends came by and tried to pull him away. He started apologizing for leaving in the middle of the convo and insisted that he wasn’t being disrespectful. And wanted a… Read more »

But, my wife’s nipples get hard when she sees me making a killer flower arrangement. Take that as you will.

#QueenSaveAhomo

asd

If I was with you in the country bar, I’d hug you too.

Then it would turn into that bar scene from 48 hours.

… I can’t post the video though = (

KL
KL

Does anyone know who popularized the term “red pill” as a metaphor for understanding women and intersexual dynamics?

SjR

@Blax I’m glad you came out with all that. I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one that saw it that way. I absolutely understand what you’re saying, and even though I’m a good bit younger and probably have a different background, this stuff is truly universal. It’s what I was trying to say when I said there is a deeper level to being masculine/alpha whatever you wanna call it. It’s taking the pussy off the pedestal and understanding that there’s much more to male satisfaction in life. That’s true for all of us, married, spinning plates,… Read more »

SjR

It does make sense that some guys who found their way by watching Youtube vids of the RSD guys or something similar (especially if they paid for instruction) before realizing that they could get pussy would question the rest of us who learned it by experience… They would feel the way they were taught by ‘professionals’ was the correct way.. because “yeah, it worked for me, I get laid like tile, brah” Only they never realize all the other lessons we all had to learn from experience.. Broader life lessons included. Mers dismissed my reference to Rollo’s “Children with dynamite”… Read more »

EhIntellect
EhIntellect

Aplha definition is part of it. PUA is as physics is.

Bridges yet collapse.

Lost Patrol
Lost Patrol

What women find harder to resist and control is masculinity. They are drawn to it like flies to shit, and they can’t really help it. Some of them even hate that they are this way. Defining masculinity in 2018 is harder than ever because western culture has drifted so very far away from it. Yep. Old movies. Not long ago “Thunder Road”, 1958 movie starring Robert Mitchum was on the tube. The femme fatale is not supposed to get involved with him because of the usual reasons but she of course does. In one scene she is asked why she… Read more »

You guys are funny in light of the OP. Rollo: “You are fortunate to be here in the now.” But also crazily drawing Ventural Highway alligator lizards in the air. It’s fun though, Mersonia using his words. How the fuck did that happen? And Mers: SjR is not SJFjr, he sounds a lot more cool than me. And he’s not half as inarticulate as I am at getting ideas out. (For the record, I’m not a Sperg in real life. I actually am deficient at expressing myself. Life is great for me via Real Power. And Life is actually Beautiful.… Read more »

anon
anon

Alpha definition.

PUA is as physics is.

Bridges yet collapse.

Sorry but…So close
to a haiku I had to
make it into one.

Very poetic Anon..

rugby11

Something left in a state of calm awakening.

SjR

Thank you SJF, I do try to have a real discussion here.. Mers knows we’re not one.. it’s probably just another disqualification tactic he’s internalized.

I have a dream that one day, on the red hills of the Manosphere, the son’s of former PUA’s and the son’s of OMG’s will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood. I have a dream that on day even in the state of Open Hypergamy, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice and the sweltering heat of opression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom from masculine constraint and all men will have Real Power. As such each man will have control over their circumstances and their reality. And each will control the… Read more »

j
j

@blax “What I am ” anti ” is when guys of any age at all, and from any sexual background and experience, lose their ever loving shit because they learned to fake their way into some ass that they pedestalized themselves into believing would have been impossible” If I (incel until age 21) hadn’t discovered PUA though Roissy I’d either be out killing others (mostly chads and stacys like Elliot Rodgers…I had an intense hatred towards them because I wasn’t born with good genetics or born to a rich white family (I’m Spanish)….easy mode). I hated my Avg IQ helicopter… Read more »

@ I 2 things- 1) thank you for telling me more about who you are, what you used to think vs how you think now, and what your circumstances were. 2) refrain from referring to me as ” nigga “. I’m not that dude and all of my closest friends and family that know me well ( and call each other nigga all day every day ) don’t refer to me that way. I get it, no harm, just not me. I’m glad you made it out the other side. And I mean that shit.😁 I respect a man that… Read more »

scribblerg

Just have to laugh at Blax on Trump, as though he’s not spouting agitprop and nonsense himself. As usual, Blax doesn’t have a grip on the facts: 1. Illegal immigration falling for 7 years – Lol. First off, we don’t even have good numbers on illegal aliens here. Anyone actually familiar with that data knows that, but why would Blax actually bother to look at the data? The numbers we do have go up and down quite significantly and have done so over the past 10 years. But Mexico isn’t the only source of the problem, in fact half the… Read more »

I don’t know if it was Mesonia (who I respect for using his words, finally not intellectually retarded) brought up the archetype of Russell Brand. Wrongly. Russell Brand is exquisitely erudite. I don’t believe I have witnessed a better youtube video than his interview of Jordan Peterson which transcends any criticism of JBP of being Blue Pill and any criticism of RB being an Alpha Douche (He is not even close. Read his books, he’s a wise, experienced man…). This shit is so good. I wish I had a transcript. Because it talks about Universal-ities among men. Listen to it… Read more »

Every single time Scrib shows up to claim he’s not ” racist “, he immediately follows up by spouting shit in a racist manner.😂😂😂 Not only are you a feeble and weak assed excuse for a racist/man, your data struck. You cherry pick what you like, and guesstimate at shit you have zero knowledge of experience of first hand. Just wanted to get that in, since it’s so hard for you to just ignore things I know that you don’t agree with or have any experience with. And everyone here knows I’m a black man. You don’t need to constantly… Read more »

scribblerg

Now, onto this “alpha” argument. I’ve said it here before, and I’ll say it again. Perhaps it will sink in this time Alpha is about social dominance. It’s about people submitting to your dominance, actually. For men, social dominance is part of their sexual market value, whereas for women this isn’t so. If you don’t understand this guys, simply ask yourself if you get a stirring in your dick when you see an alpha bitch? LMFAO – nope. Bitches like that make my dick go turtle in fact. Alpha comes from our study of animal pack behavior, the wolf pack… Read more »

😂😂😂

Getting girls (not getting laid cause that shit is easy) that intimidate you

I don’t get this. Why should pussy intimidate a man? I don’t care how good it looks, pussy is just pussy. (Gamer Maxim) I’ve been this way since I hit puberty. I pedestalized relationships (I wanted to commit suicide at one point because I had never had a gf–and that was the FI pushing on me)–but not individual women.

Pretty girls weren’t snarkier than others. In fact, they were glad to get attention. What’s to fear?

scribblerg

Blax – Talk down to me, whatever. Doesn’t change the fact that you are an epic blowhard dude, and run your mouth about shit you don’t understand politically. I get it – you get away with saying the BS you emit in most social settings. The half brained nitwits in your social circle probably think you are smart. LMFAO. You don’t even come close to smart when you discuss politics. You come of like a typical black hack moron spouting horseshit. And I don’t have to be nice about it here. And I’m no racist. You are just full of… Read more »

Same shit you’ve been saying for years and years.😂 You’re a masterful alpha legend in your own mind. Practically no one takes you seriously scrib. Do you not see that after all these years? I don’t expect you to be nice because this is the internet, and you’re one of those internet shit talking tough guys. Again, who’s in who’s head? …. You know who you are. You know who’ you have been forever. You can talk about your ” alpha dominance ‘, but you’re just keyboard banging. Step away from the keyboard and go watch more Jordan Petersen or… Read more »

Alright, enough troll feeding.

To all the commenters, even scrib, have a great fourth and do whatever you want to with gusto.

Catch y’all later.

Tell Mrs. Blax I’ll be by later. And your daughters.

Catch y’all later.

Not if I see you first.

mersonia

Hmmmmmm Slept too long to go to work today oh well @Sjfjr “It does make sense that some guys who found their way by watching Youtube vids of the RSD guys or something similar (especially if they paid for instruction) before realizing that they could get pussy would question the rest of us who learned it by experience… “ Everyone learns it by experience….. that’s why alot of guys don’t make progress becuz they don’t go out work on it and experience it………….you internalize all the shit by experiencing it also. You’re not some holy guy who had a different… Read more »

mersonia

@Blaximus “The vast majority of women desire masculine alphas. Full fucking stop. And it says something when a chick your with/dating/married to resist fucking the skin off the dick of an alpha she happens to run into” The vast majority of women desire alphas.* “What women find harder to resist and control is masculinity. They are drawn to it like flies to shit, and they can’t really help it. Some of them even hate that they are this way. Lol. Unabashed masculinity cuts through their pretensive bullshit and glue on eyelashes and tight, short skirts. ” Nah they’res hella super… Read more »

mersonia

@ehintellect

“Rsd and j and pua uber alles and mersonia guys sell a false sense of permanence.

Aplha definition is part of it. PUA is as physics is.

Bridges yet collapse.”

Yeah dude don’t try to put me in a box and label me something i’m not……..

Also you can take your hurr durr faggot asss somewhere else never seen u before

mersonia

i dont know what the fuck your talking about 90% of the time

mersonia

You don’t have any thoughts of your own and you didn’t actually respond to anything I said so the least I can do is acknowledge that I read your post…..and thats all.

mersonia

P.S.

Don’t take scribblergs idea on anything at face value because it’s very inaccurate

I wonder if there’s a post using the characters of Marvel’s “Thor” movie series in an examination around “Alpha.” Certainly, Thor is somewhat chaotic like the Norse gods generally, but he’s usually on the side of good. Generally portrayed as somewhat simple, but not stupid. A frat guy or a jock. Very popular with girls and guys. A natural leader. Potentially Captain SaveAho. Loki is also chaotic, but very conniving, and goes back and forth between good and evil at his whim. Loki is very much a bad boy. Other bad boys follow him, but he merely tolerates them and… Read more »

@mersonia

Proud of you, son.

SjR

Blax and Scribbs – You guys are hilarious, I appreciate the good laugh I had while waking up reading that 😂 Happy 4th! Mers… I’m done discussing this stuff with you. Clearly all that matters to you is getting your angry P into some V. Great, go for it. I’m surprised you haven’t squirted out all that incel rage into some girls yet but keep trying and then grow the fuck up. All I’ve seen from you is just a bunch of redirection, name calling, and childish DQ tactics, with very little meaningful content given. You clearly dislike typical masculinity… Read more »

mersonia

@Sjr Yes sensitive boy you finally realized…… your feelings have no effect on me lol.\ ” Clearly all that matters to you is getting your angry P into some V. Great, go for it. Autism level is showing “All I’ve seen from you is just a bunch of redirection, name calling, and childish DQ tactics, with very little meaningful content given. ” The amazing thing is they always accuse you of what they’re doing lmao. “You clearly dislike typical masculinity and I have to assume it’s because you aren’t.” Nope. But I don’t want people to get confused by what… Read more »

And I think everyone here by now knows I don’t care about feelings

Playing for the crowd?

Happy 4th

Happy 4th

Wrong link
Performance and Presentation

Bret Sam and Jordan coming soon

Mersonia

“Your in shambles ….”

It’s ‘you’re’ as in: “You’re an idiot.”

That’s all

Pinelero
Pinelero

Blog title – THE ADVANTAGES OF NOW.

My initial thought was this title was saying the advantages of NOW (the feminist group). That would be an interesting subject. The welfare state did free men to an extent from the beta burden of resource provisioning performance, and the sexual revolution and contraceptive freed men from marriage as a means to access steady sex.

Pinelero

“The welfare state did free men to an extent from the beta burden of resource provisioning ”

Who do you think is paying for that welfare state, Bub?

Pinelero
Pinelero

Masculinized career women that other women that turned into their beta mules.

Cats don’t count as dependents.

Women as a group put in so little and take out so much compared to men that women as a group do not pay taxes. Women are supported by men.

rugby11

Saw this after hanging out with goldmund
Fame and fortune… Dreams… Blue bleeds the red.

EhIntellect
EhIntellect

Mersonia,

Imo your comments reflect, as alot of men, a lack of long term vision. It’s no big deal when you can remain in the proximal and static.

Your reaction: “Yeah dude don’t try to put me in a box and label me something i’m not……..”

and the unnecessary hyperreflexic defensiveness points to insecurity. I pointed out other approaches that focus on the unchanging now and the peril of that…and you thought I was attacking you directly.

I assume your anxious online persona is nothing like your skills around women.

Have a good day.

Zozza
Zozza
Pinelero
Pinelero

David knows the feminist empress has no clothes.

scribblerg

I’m sure I’m O/T but I just don’t have the resolve to wade through all the comments… Re: “Positive Masculiinty” as a term of art in our movement, since Rollo’s talk had this title I figured I’d share about that term. I fell into this trap of an idea (i’m not suggesting Rollo has, fyi) for a little while inside the ‘men’s movement’. It turns out the very idea of it is a gynocentric critique of masculinity and a proffer of what “good men” should be like. Which is a combination of men behaving more like women, and behaving in… Read more »

scribblerg

Jesus, look at that incompetent, feckless cunt from Australie, Leyonhjelm up the thread in that video. He’s incapable of making a sound argument or expressing the male oriented position. Instead he weakly twists the woman’s actual words as a way of hiding instead of standing up and explaining what’s wrong with the entire obsession of our society with women’s concerns. He should be saying “men are victims of violence much more often than women, and accordingly, special attention to violence against women seems to be an exercise of privilege. Why are women privileged to have their concerns placed ahead of… Read more »

Code of Chivalry To fear God and maintain His Church To serve the liege lord in valour and faith To protect the weak and defenceless To give succour to widows and orphans To refrain from the wanton giving of offence To live by honour and for glory To despise pecuniary reward To fight for the welfare of all To obey those placed in authority To guard the honour of fellow knights To eschew unfairness, meanness and deceit To keep faith At all times to speak the truth To persevere to the end in any enterprise begun To respect the honour… Read more »

Good thing for me I never believed or followed any of that shit, even when society harranged me for not doing so. Strange to watch people waking up. Even stranger watching newer generations of men not buying into the bullshit at all, yet having very few viable alternative ways to deal and cope and flourish. I’m a big believer in knowing history ( real history from all sides as the truth lies in the middle somewhere ) as to avoid the more tragic aspects of human existence, but to live in the past, looking back fondly over some shit that… Read more »

“What is it to be a gentleman anyway?”

Rob Walker, best known as the most successful privateer F1 team owner, descendant of Johnnie, listed “Gentleman” as his profession on his passport.

Because he had money and didn’t have to work for a living.

Blax, is it really so stupid to tell lies to babies to improve morale and give them a framework to start from? Men are supposed to be able to figure things out when they mature.

Babies are helpless. The biggest lies are good to people from the time they learn to walk until the time they flatline for good.

Men fight hard for the lie. Men don’t question what they consider to have always been.

Most men are destroyed when the kids become so evident that a state of willful ignorance can no longer be maintained.

“Men are supposed to be able to figure things out when they mature.”

Mature men are actually looking for Atlantis, a lie constructed for babies to improve morale and give them a framework to start from.

Scribbs Great description of the journey. Great post. All – remember understanding the Golden Rule is an important part of the the Platinum Rule mindset… Golden Rule – Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Embedded in this mindset is servitude, delayed gratification, covert contracts and if I do X I will get Y thinking. Bondage religion for those in bondage. “I was to also behave civilly with other men, and to respect and play nicely in all of the hierarchies that the world sets out for men to exist in, and try and ascend.” …… Read more »

Anonymous Reader
Anonymous Reader

Dalrock’s been chewing on chivalry for a while now.
tl;dr: It’s the Female Imperative as enforced by White Knights.
No surprise there.

anon
anon

I’ve seen it referenced so many times I have ask.
What’s the platinum rule?

Dalrock’s been chewing on chivalry for a while now.
tl;dr: It’s the Female Imperative as enforced by White Knights.
No surprise there.

You’re young.

mersonia

……….Helping the young bois is so tiring………………gonna take abreak on that one

rugby11

Something i find interesting… AI and the red pill

I consider myself a gentleman, but I don’t expect anything in return, and I don’t go overboard.

I think if a guy has to try, and be mindful of being a gentleman, he is not. Any time men take shit or feel pressured into doing something or being something, they are doing it wrong.

If a guy did it wrong, okay then, that’s on him. Doing a 180 is Just as take as doing the ” servitude ” thing. 😂

How many flips can a man flop?

And will any of it be real?

Fake, not take.

And why do I have to sign in every time I comment?

Also, while I’m opining, if a guy thinks that he is going from being a nice guy because the Fi, and he’s not going to live by ” rules ” , then it would stand to reason that the guy wouldn’t have any rules? No? Ergo there’s nothing to prove, or thought to Lord over others, no?

I have rules, but they are my rules. Sometimes they mesh with broader society, sometimes they don’t. But can one have absolutely ” no rules “?

Even Game has rules…….

Just pondering.

Anon

The Platinum Rule – do whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it.

scribblerg

@Blax – Being a gentleman was/is a plan? Evolving and learning is flipflopping? You are trying way too hard buddy. Here’s a hint for you – if you are going to do intellectual battle, come armed… @All – Parting thought. I come here infrequently to keep myself from LARPing in the digital world. Not just here, but rather in general. I force myself to deal with myself and reality in the moment. I see that the digital world is essentially a fantasyworld, a chimerical drug that consumes people far too much. It’s interesting that in the tech world in which… Read more »

@scribblerg You always post good great stuff. Keep doing so. It’s good and fun. But don’t be so afraid of your shadow. Or the imagined faulty lives of others out there. You always also post Strawman statements. And you also compare yourself to who others are today, rather than who you were yesterday. And this isn’t a complaint. Just a mere statement. You say: “I force myself to deal with myself and reality in the moment.” Some of us have been doing that for 35 years. And some of us are in a great place right now (and have been… Read more »

Anonymous Reader
Anonymous Reader

scribbs
I come here infrequently to keep myself from LARPing in the digital world.

Irony.