Hello, I’m author Rollo Tomassi.
As one of the 3 ‘R’s of the manosphere, it’s important for me to encourage more men to unplug from the Matrix that is our present feminine-primary social order, but equally important is encouraging more women to sometimes just shut the hell up.
It’s not that men don’t value your thoughts (unsolicited, they often prove our points), it’s just that we don’t value all of them.
The world doesn’t need your opinion on everything. For example, what men should do with their provisioning and catering their lives by ‘Manning Up’ to fit your overblown sense of entitlement after you’ve exhausted your prime fertility window on the Bad Boys and criminals in your 20s. Hush!
Your contrived cries of sexism over the sexiness of who the next popular video game protagonist should be. Zip it!
Whether or not the color of your foundation is called “Sunset Earth” or “Neutral Beige”. Shut Up!
So as a public service I’ve made the following list of things men no longer need to hear women’s opinions on. Please take a moment away from Instagram to jot these down:
- 50 Shades of Grey
- Yoga pants
- The thoroughly disproven 77¢ on the dollar ‘Wage Gap’ lie
- Giggling about ‘Dad Bods’ being “sexy”
- Your confusion about where all the good men have gone
- Fat Acceptance
- Red Pill Truths
- ‘Designer cupcakes’ and hand-baked dog treats being examples of ‘female entrepreneurship’
- Christian patriarchy in an age of feminine assimilation of religion
- Any sentence that begins with, “As a woman I,…”
- Pleas for men’s aid in advancing your feminist ideals at the United Nations after claiming not to ‘need’ men
- Any form of flavored martinis (or boxed wine)
- 50 Shades of Grey (again)
- Whether or not your feminine responsibility to engage in traditional Holiday ‘cheer’ is un-feminist
- And the complete lack of ethics in all forms of journalism
If you can control yourselves and hold back from further expressing your opinions on any of these topics we’ll let you keep weighing in (uh, heh) on important topics like blow job techniques and pole dancing classes for housewives in shape enough to pull it off.
But that’s a huge, big “if”.
Thanks, so much.