Empathy 2016

The Campbell’s Soup Company was founded in 1869. In those 147 years the company developed a reputation as a wholesome staple of brands to the point it’s been considered Americana – even Andy Warhol considered Campbell’s emblematic of the American experience.

But in the space of a 30 second commercial the Feminine Imperative and the feminist narrative has managed to corrupt, if not overtly destroy a brand identity that took 147 years to establish.

Last week I outlined how the imperative assimilated the Star Wars intellectual property and franchise; arguably another example of Americana. Monday I detailed how it is in women’s innate interests individually and in the Feminine Imperative’s interests on a meta scale to appropriate the works and fruits of men’s labors as a result of their Burden of Performance. And, once again, here we have another glaring example of the imperative’s appropriation of a storied brand identity to use as a vehicle for its narratives.

The gold of course is in the comments on the YouTube page. And as you might expect there’s a lot of predictable outrage swirling around how ‘not all women are like that‘ (NAWALT) and “wow, what a bitch.” The commercial message was even overt enough to trigger the average man to risk to consider, “flip the genders and look how this commercial reads.” But that’s just it, there is such a comfort with the Feminine Imperative in being this overt that even plugged in Blue Pill men cannot ignore the message.

What exactly is that message? In this case it’s the degree to which the imperative is comfortable in revealing truths about the nature of women. I’ve been calling attention to this comfort level for almost two years now. Open Hypergamy is almost a given at this stage. Open cuckoldry is beginning to establish a foothold in being socially acceptable, and later socially expected. In the coming years I believe we’ll begin to see an even larger degree of comfort the imperative has in revealing and reveling in innate feminine nature. This commercial, from a storied brand of comfort food no less, is the first illustration of this trend.

While this commercial and the hashtag associated are intended to shock, it’s important to understand the message that Campbell’s Soup Company is aligning itself with. Bear in mind that a board of executives, brand directors and marketing directs had to approve the message and budget needed to deliver this message. The fallback of course will be that the intent was humor, but they understand very well the latent message in the humor they will hide behind when the publicity backlash occurs.

No doubt the Jezebel set of the femosphere will either embrace the commercial’s message by parroting the trope that women hate to be men’s mothers, or they will decry it as portraying women as being heartless, careerist bitches – they just can’t win. In either interpretation the louder buzz will be as it always is, women being victims.

In a Red Pill perspective we see a lot of what we already know about women’s innate, visceral natures.

From Empathy:

Women cannot bear to see a Man experiencing negative emotions such as extreme anger, rage, fear, despair, despondency or depression for extended periods of time. You say you want to “be there” for your Man; but you cannot do it. If it goes on long enough, it kills the attraction; it sets off your hypergamy alarms; and subconsciously causes you to start hunting for a replacement Man.

A woman seeing a Male go through the above will seek to replace that Male immediately.

Women cannot listen to Men talking about or working out their dating/mating/relationship issues or problems. Women reflexively view a Man discussing such issues as “whining” or “complaining” or “bitterness” or “sour grapes” or “well, you just chose poorly, so sucks to be you” or “suck it up, no one wants to hear you bitching about it”.

As to both of the above principles; when a Male is involved, ratchet up by a factor of 5 the disdain and repulsion a woman experiences when seeing a Male do or experience the above.

I took a lot of shit from indignant women when I published Empathy. Yet here we have what was likely a half million dollar budget commercial graphically confirming exactly the premise of my post.

As a bonus this message also overtly confirms much of what I wrote in Vulnerability:

Vulnerability is not something to be brandished or proud of. While I do believe the insight and acknowledgement of your personal vulnerabilities is a necessary part of understanding oneself (particularly when it comes to unplugging oneself), it is not the source of attraction, and certainly not arousal, that most men believe it is for women.

From the comfort of the internet and polite company women will consider the ‘sounds-right’ appeal of male vulnerability with regard to what they’resupposed to be attracted to, but on an instinctual, subconscious level, women make a connection with the weakness that vulnerability represents.

A lot of men believe that trusting displays of vulnerability are mutually exclusive of displays of weakness, but what they ignore is that Hypergamy demands men that can shoulder the burden of performance. When a man openly broadcasts his vulnerableness he is, by definition, beginning from a position of weakness.

Yes ladies, I understand you’re not like this. I fully anticipate the “not in my experience” personalization each of you will attempt to adopt to placate any bad juju and your solipsistic mental point of origin. Just remember that this is the messaging your gender’s imperative is fostering. This is the message that Campbell’s Soup will stake its 147 year brand reputation on because it believes it will sell more soup.

It may seem that I’m being unduly critical of the narrative of this commercial, but remember that this narrative exists for a reason. I have no doubt women will chime in about how it’s an exaggeration, but what message is being exaggerated? What is the message that the medium is conveying here? For as much as the narrative would like men to be sensitive and open up about their feelings, for as much as it wants men to be vulnerable, all it takes is a 30 second commercial to confirm that men expressing weakness isn’t strength, and Hypergamy doesn’t care if your Mommy made you soup when you were sick as a child – stop expecting Strong Independent Women® to be your Mommy.

Keep in mind the contradicting message this commercial conveys here. This is the same degree of ruthlessness and insensitivity that the Feminine Imperative expects from, and finds attractive in, men.

5 3 votes

DeNihilist

sodapop, as you age you come to find that a shit test is nothing but a whorehole just being herself.

There is no need to pass the shit if you just stick to women and leave the boys alone.

Bromeo
Bromeo

“When I got sick, I would take up residence in a spare room until I sweat it out. This kept the women’s cntins at lower levels, and afforded me the peace of being a weak human without being openly judged.”

F that, If I’m sick and want to lounge in the living room watching TV then ill do that. If your alpha enough she’ll still be in the kitchen making that soup and there shouldn’t be any cntins to begin with.

@Bromeo

Divided Line

@reloadedbeats A lot of what you’ve said here echos my own thinking to such a degree that it’s as if you read my mind. I agree 100%. What you’re talking about here, I think, is the inherent value of goodness or justice. I think Plato took up this question in the Republic and nailed it better than most. In the beginning of the dialogue the question is “what is justice?” But it quickly transforms into “what is the value of justice?” In other words, if goodness wins us no reward, then what value does it have? Is it valuable in… Read more »

The Question

@Rollo

“Once (like the guy in the commercial) a man realizes women’s reservations and insecurities about a weakened man’s state from being sick enough times he (should) eventually come to understand the bullshit of the “being vulnerable is strong and endearing”

This is what I find most atrocious about the FI. It’s entirely based on lying to and deceiving men no matter the cost in terms of human suffering for both women and men. The damage of the lies are incredible, as we see being played out in our society right now.

DeNihilist

“Great questions Sashi. Most of the oxytocin human studies were designed based on what is known already, from previous findings in humans and animals. There are also studies associating oxytocin with bonding, parenthood, etc. – basically almost every type of social behavior you can think of — from aggression and racism to romantic love and cooperation — has been “linked” to oxytocin by people who ran an experiment. The problem is that none of the findings seem to be robust. Scientists publish only positive findings and not negative ones, and I cannot think of a single study in the vast… Read more »

Pinelero
Pinelero

Question: If a wife has her own means of support, then is the hypergamous urge to a healthier provider as strong, when you are down and out? Or is it still just AWALT, because that’s how the model evolved/created?

“They have a limited capacity for adherence to higher ideals . . .”

If men did not hold heroism as a higher ideal, we wouldn’t be here.
If women did not hold survival as a higher ideal, we wouldn’t be here.

“The guy with strength can either be the villain or the hero . . .”

I took some heat a while ago for pointing out that, by the classical definition, many “villains” are heroes. Hercules was a murderer.

Divided Line

Maybe the answer is for good men to come to some agreement among one another and to extend their trust and loyalty only to each other, not to women. Maybe this is what men were doing in generation’s past. Women are basically children, and that’s how we should have regarded them all along. They aren’t out equals, as it turns out. Plot twist. And any such a group of men who could achieve mutual trust and loyalty among one another and were truly dedicated to what Plato calls “the Good” (however you want to define it) would appear to those… Read more »

IAS
IAS

@DeNihilist: I’ve seen studies about oxytocin increasing in group preference. So higher oxytocin levels may simultaneously engender trust for some people that are in (family members?) while simultaneously increasing distrust from people outside.

Indeed, regard with skepticism, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that correlation does exist. Sort of makes sense from an evolutionary perspective.

@The Question “The Feminine Imperative” is a fore-brain and half limbic system construct. And it is a societal construct that stems from feminism and things that have happened “recently”. No one ever said that any one society in history would work well or not be evil. However, you do have to understand that underlying motive, impetus and behavior stems from evolutionary forces over a long period of time and involve the hind-brain (autonomic, not thought out), and the other half of the limbic system–you know the other half that gives rise to nasty addictions that is otherwise normal limbic functioning–… Read more »

@Divided Line January 5th, 2016 at 4:54 pm

No need to write the book “The Way of Men is the Way of the Gang”. Jack Donovan already did that along the lines of what you are proposing. Perhaps you might read it.

It talks about Strength, Courage, Mastery and Honor as the primal masculine virtues. And the honor specifically refers to honor among men, not for males in and among women, just as you note.

fleezer
fleezer

“When I got sick, I would take up residence in a spare room until I sweat it out.” I never leave the master bedroom. ever. it’s mine. if I’m sick I sweat as much as I want wherever I want and leave my nasty snot rags for her to clean up. and why would a man want empathy when he’s sick or injured. a quick bj is always better for recovery than some bs nurse faux mommy act. i want to be served, have my instructions followed and then be left alone. that’s exactly what I want when I’m not… Read more »

@kfg

Villain or hero is a matter of the same actions taken in a context the viewer considers for or against their own views.

@Sun: The Classical definition is amoral. It is simply a man whose behaviour is extraordinary. Hence the battle of Achilles and Hector was a tragedy, as, even though on opposite sides, they were both known, by both sides, to be heroes.

They would not have engaged in single combat in the first place were it not so.

To a woman a man is a hero who she considers being for her own benefit.
But by Briffault’s Law, it is always going to be a matter of, “Yes, but who have you murdered for me lately?”

@kfg

The Classical definition is amoral.

Yeah that was kind of my point. The viewer must impose their own views on the situation for a morality to exist. It’s amoral until they do that.

fleezer
fleezer

for guys into this stuff, here’s what I’m doing for 2016. 12 x 4 week cycles of wendler’s 5/3/1. simple but fucking brutal. pre: based on pre-jym 2015 formula but I mix it myself – 1.5g creatine hcl, 2g carnosyn beta alanine, 1g taurine, 2g TMG, 6g L-citrulline, 5.5 g BCAA (2:1:1 ratio) post: based on post-jym – 5g glutamine, 1.5g creatine hcl, 2g carnosyn beta alanine, 1g taurine, 5.5g BCAA (2:1:1 ratio), 1 capsule digestive enzymes, 30g protein powder getting huge pumps and eating and fucking like a horny teenager. kaged muscle has aminos fermented from veggies instead of… Read more »

Longgone
Longgone

fleezer,

You’re a gas! Whether I believe all your stories is immaterial. Happy New Year.

keyser Soze
keyser Soze

Hey Nihilism, I love challenging intelligent nut like Scribblerg, but you! You, are the stupidest nut I’ve met. I’m sure there is one guy here who sees what I see, and that’s what matters. I promise you, I would never response to you anymore. It’s out of respect for my intelligence.

Yollo "Detritus" Comanche
Yollo "Detritus" Comanche

@scribblerg

Wow. You, YaReally and Rollo are now the Triumverate in my eyes. Thank you so much. And thank you for taking the utter piss out of Emily.

But now I’m pissed that I couldn’t see the photos……I can be a cruel fucker when I wanna be. But I won’t because I know it’s bad for my mindset.

See it’s a bitch like that I want to able to Telepathy into the next world like you guys just did.

Fucking Sherlock Holmes in dis biatch.

How men can handle being on opposite sides:

“That gallant officer is General Fraser. I admire him, but it is necessary that he should die, do your duty.”
-General Benedict Arnold to rifleman Tim Murphy at the Battle of Bemis Heights (Second Saratoga)

Rollo is correct in identifying what makes Emily such a monumental fraud. Likewise, it would be an act of mercy if she would just let her Betamax bf go on about his life. Normally I have a bit of pity for stupid people. I have zero tolerance for ignorant people though. I have disdain for people who are full of shit. I admit, much like scribbler mentioned, I started to feel kinda bad for Em when she blathered on and on about her ” private ” pics and such. I have a few goddaughters Em’s age, so I got twinges… Read more »

Divided Line

@Rollo Tomassi I don’t mind.

@Blaximus

She didn’t even have to get the racism to lose any respect I might have had. Ignorance I can accept. Stubborn, willful ignorance I can’t abide, and she has that in spades. That’s enough to pretty much land on my shit list in record time.

scribblerg

@Fleezer – I’ve been trying to dial in supplements to support my workout, so thanks for the reco. A few questions:

Are there any stimulants in that mix? I can’t tolerate any kind of stimulant.
Creatine – Dose matters, I realize it’s safe, but should I use the same dose as you do?

Liar & Fraud
Liar & Fraud

I’m not telling you guys nothin, I’m just requesting you to please stop talking about me especially if you want me to stop posting here. Cause I am going to defend myself, especially in regards to my bf. I mean, where are you even making the assumptions about my bf from? He really isn’t a beta. Anyone I would date is someone who can get another gf easily. He’s also religious, sex isn’t the most important thing for him. But I do literally everything else for him. I clean his clothes, keep his apartment clean, I make him breakfast, lunch… Read more »

Reading is fundamental.

comment image

scribblerg

@Blax and everyone – All I have to do is think of hanging out with my half-black niece, or my black sister-in-law and her sisters serving me hand and foot over Christmas… The conversation was even uglier, here is the back and forth related to the pic I posted of her with that Italian guy, which was posted in May of 2015. The guy she is corresponding with is obviously a serious White Supremacist and also likely a Christian Nationalist. Johnny BloggsNov 9, 2015 +Emily Charland Who is that guy Emily? And what’s up with un-Christian clothes? Jesus said: Likewise… Read more »

scribblerg

@Emily – You just figured out how to “privatize” finally as that link is finally gone too, lol. You disgusting, lying racist cunt.

” A good Christian woman who claims to date only white guys, has no business associating with Muslims. ”

Wow. Just, wow.

I wonder what Jesus himself would do? I don’t recall him being so picky concerning associations.

“So how does that fit your description of what ALL women are supposed to be like?” It doesn’t. That’s the point. You were not a kind feminine woman here. You were an unkind, non-feminine bitch here. You will not be tolerated here anymore, nor can you ever qualify yourself to the commentariat, as you just tried to do. Nothing you say can hold its weight. You had your chance and you blew it. You are insincere, you have no intellectual curiosity into the masculine experience and you treat your boyfriend worse than you would treat a dog that needs to… Read more »

” On dating my position is stronger because I strongly disagree with race mixing, simply because OUR GENES ARE SUPERIOR, but recessive. “

@Emily: “I’m just requesting you to please stop talking about me . . .”

I take it you’re not used to hearing the word “No.”

Emily
Emily

“Cause I am going to defend myself, especially in regards to my bf.” You’re views on this matter are indefensible, not justifiable by argument here. They are immoral outside of the FI matrix in a red pill community. A community that does not hate, dislike, nor is unappreciative of the feminine. You Miss never showed a kind, feminine mindset here and are a self entitled misandrist toward the men on this blog, no matter how you treat your boyfriend. Some guys here have called for help for your boyfriend, including Rollo. I couldn’t care less about him because I don’t… Read more »

You might want to think over the logical consequences of that, sugar britches.

Divided Line

That dude “doesn’t seem white!” How could you, Emily?

You don’t get to dictate the terms of surrender.

Law #15.

“…as soon as you guys stop posting things I’ve said on youtube on here.”

Lulz.

Why do your own words bother you so? I don’t get it. Is it because you present yourself one way, when you’re actually another?

Andy
Andy

“I mean, where are you even making the assumptions about my bf from? He really isn’t a beta. Anyone I would date is someone who can get another gf easily. He’s also religious, sex isn’t the most important thing for him.”

Interesting. I was wondering if it was partly a conscious thing they do with the lover/provider duality. Appears to be a completely subconscious behavior with this one.

Bromeo
Bromeo

Who thinks the last line by the car guy can be delivered as an Charismatic Alpha Jerkboy and still work?

P.S. Emily did you bang that dirty short Italian guy in the pic? LOL

“Appears to be a completely subconscious behavior with this one.”

That would be a tenet of The Rational Male and espoused by Rollo Tomassi. It is axiomatic.

Em spreading Christ’s love: ” How old are you? Clearly you don’t know anything about anything and I’d wager you went to a public school and a crap university.”

: ( I went to a public school. Ma feeeeeellllzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!

keyser Soze
keyser Soze

To all the stupid white supremacists, I say:

TINGLES UBER ALLES.

To all God’s believers , I say:

TINGLES , Thy God ,shall be my God.

“I will comply with Rollo’s request as soon as you guys stop posting things I’ve said on youtube on here.”

Say Our Name.

Hint: It isn’t pronounced terper.

“How old are you? Clearly you don’t know anything about anything and I’d wager you went to a public school and a crap university.”

You might have missed that narrative. She’s young twentiesh, going to a $40K private Texas Univ. on her father’s dime and allegedly studying Philosophy in her major.

Liar & Fraud
Liar & Fraud

Not sure what you are talking about SJF. I was only rude in the first thread I commented on here (fishing one). I only posted in the open relationships thread because I was honestly surprised that people would consider Mr.Trump to not be an alpha, but Dan Bilzerian to be a great alpha. That’s all I posted about and I was harassed in return. I am feminine, but I will defend myself. I’m not going to suck up to you guys like Liz, but I was kind of trying to find out what you guys believe, and I wasn’t trying… Read more »

keyser Soze
keyser Soze

In Dubai, lots of Muslim (rich) women get to fuck the tingle generating British hawt boys.
In Europe, blondies, get to fuck darker skin tingle generating boys.
What’s wrong with that?

Hey Em, did you meet your current bf on badoo?

Liz
Liz

Emily, Please provide a quote that you interpret as “sucking up”.
Pretty please.

SJF-

I wonder why she goes to a university better known for research to study Philosophy? There must be cheaper unis in the Houston area if that is your choice of major.

sodapop = emily.

Go have a good cry bitch, that always makes you whoreholes feel better.

comment image

Somebody lacks an understanding of the concept of “leverage”.

Ha ha ha haaaaaa!

“…but I was kind of trying to find out what you guys believe” That is a blatant lie. You never had the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity here. If you did you would have read Rollo’s essays in “The First Year” linked at the top of the blog and debated within the base of Rollo’s body of though based on <400 essays, rather than trying to teach us a thing or two with no knowlege based on intellectual curiousity–otherwise known as being oblivious. Debate on the merits of what we are talking about, not the logical fallacies that are so… Read more »

The only thing Liz ever did here to “qualify” was to be kind and respectful. No sucking up required. A kind guest at a dinner party, so to speak, with something valuable to contribute. You have been no such person, Emily.

(And be INTJ of course. With the emphasis on J (judging) . Which is why Emily doesn’t qualify her (Emily only accepts the P (perceiving) Meyer-Briggs personality types. They can easily accept her duplicity).

DeNihilist

emily, if you are “feminine’, then shut up and go make your alphalpha boy a samwich.

If you want to be a humble Catholic, then start by sitting quietly in the corner and hearing. If you have a question, you must wait until one of us men (that leaves sodapop out) turns our gaze towards you and acknowledges that we are willing to share some of our sacred energy with you.

If cannot follow either rule, then no, you are not feminine, you are just a whorehole.

“I wonder why she goes to a university better known for research to study Philosophy? ”

Last time she explained it in Never Take a Woman Fishing, I believe it that it was ego-investments of her father. I’m sure her mother was against it. Alimony and Child support and all. Emily explained it was not her choice, but she went along willingly because her ego-investments (?racialism and superiority?).

“Not sure what you are talking about SJF.”

Take your pick: You are either oblivious or ignorant.

“I wonder why she goes to a university better known for research to study Philosophy?”

And Philosophy doesn’t care who studies it, nor if they gain mastery of it.

@Emily

Here, let me paint you a picture since apparently you couldn’t color by numbers with instructions and a teacher present: you end things with the boyfriend as Rollo said, or at some point we figure out who he is and do it for you.

comment image
Tough choice. I know.

This isn’t a negotiation since you have no leverage. It’s us being kind enough to let you do it on your own terms instead of it happening on ours when one of us eventually happens across his identity. You dig?

keyser Soze
keyser Soze

@Rollo,
When you post a video of a clip or a song, some readers give you high five, and agree with you. I did use the same videos and I got hostile responses by attacking the videos!?

What is the difference between them and Emily?

” Last time she explained it in Never Take a Woman Fishing, I believe it that it was ego-investments of her father..”

Right. Now I recall. She went on about people’s parents not sending their kids to good schools because they didn’t plan well ( or were poor ) and they essentially wasted their money. Yes, now I recall.

scribblerg

@All – There is no profit in engaging her. And for the record, I’ve proved with her own words and pictures that: She’s an anal sex loving, orgy having, coke snorting, weed smoking, racist, anti-semite lying little whore who claims to be a good Catholic girl. By her own words, she’s a born again virgin and an epic cock tease running a sexual mindfuck on a young man (hint, Emily, don’t sleep with a grown man you don’t want to fuck, that’s the definition of cock teasing). By her commentary here, she’s proved herself to be judgmental, lacking humility and… Read more »

DeNihilist

“Rollo, can you please ban this lowlife, ignorant, arrogant, slutty quim now?”

Seconded. It is time to break precedent. Or place it under the rubric of spam and keep the “open, except for spam policy”.

DeNihilist

Scribbs, my son was watching Jessica jones yesterday, some bullshit STRONG woman super hero.

I told him if he really wanted to know about real strong women, go back to his great grandmother’s time and watch as these women often watched 1/2 of their children die before the age of six.

Now strength is supposedly being a snarky little whore who can swear like the boys.

OOOH SCARY!

SJB
SJB

@scribblerg: you write a powerful witness.

stuffinbox

Emily’s honeymoon
Groom takes his socks off
Emily ;whats wrong w/ your feet?
Groom;I had toelio when I was three.
The pants come off.
Emily;Whats wrong w/ your knees?
Groom;I had the kneezles when I was ten.
The boxers come off.
Emily you might have disclosed that you had the smallcocks RAPE!!!!

DeNihilist

@all, gotta disagree. I hate anyone being banned. Let the little whoretroll post.

Just don’t give her any male Sacred energy.

Our little fag sodapop can deal with her.

Shit he may even get lucky and lose his virginity with this whorehole.

@Keyser – The differences between you and Emily:

1. You aren’t a phony.
2/ She isn’t drunk most of the time when she posts.
3. She doesn’t beat her boyfriend.

That’s about it…

scribblerg

@SJB – Don’t have to try when it’s real…I’ve been thinking about going back to the Catholic church lately – what the fuck are you guys doing to me?

DeNihilist

She doesn’t even beat him off!

SJB
SJB

@scribblerg: try a few Masses maybe with different priests if you are in a multi-parish area. If it doesn’t take then you’ve only wasted a few hours.
FWIW: “Approach, approach, approach” may not always refer to a natural object.

Don’t have to try when it’s real…I’ve been thinking about going back to the Catholic church lately – what the fuck are you guys doing to me? Not seeking a completion in life=nothing is off the table. I could never subscribe to the Church, but I could subscribe to Catholicism. I do not recommend joining the Church, but just like when you go to bars and restaurants cafes and bars, adjust your tipping policy according to your tastes. There is nothing wrong about Catholicism. It worked for your mother, No? And it works for my no non-sense mother. But don’t… Read more »

“Approach, approach, approach” may not always refer to a natural object.

Amen.

Oh shit. I can’t help myself, I’m a Dad. I do not hate Emily. Not at all. Hate requires active mental exertion on my part. I don’t really hate many people at all ( except ISIS and all murderous assholes who laud any power over others unjustly..), so a 20 year old little girl does not truly rank. I feel some kinda way for her man, but he will learn, eventually. I just hope it doesn’t take him 10 or 20 years. As I stated, I firmly believe that people can believe and think whatever. Emily frustrates me because she… Read more »

“Emily frustrates me because she invokes God/Jesus while spewing judgmental and virtually hateful stuff. That is what makes me have such a problem with her. I will attribute her clueless-ness to her age and background. Someone raised her to be the way she is. Yet for all of her self aggrandizement, she is uncommonly mean spirited and ignorant.” A contradiction otherwise know as an in-congruent person. Whether a male or a female, an in-congruent person should not be shown respect. Fake. Liar. I would attribute it to her ignorance and a penchant for being oblivious, lack of kindness toward the… Read more »

DeNihilist

I’m going to take a deep breath now.

I’m going to give it a rest.

As in Law #16, the next essay Rollo lays down, which should be soon, and good. I’m going to STFU. For one essay.

As an exercise. In self discipline, not self-suppression.

And Umm. Sorry?….. For posting with too much pressure of speech (but not for too much posting. It is good therapy masculine self-improvement and dopamine work-around, intellectual debate-wise and all).

DeNihilist

These 20 somethings are not children. They just have no desire to leave childhood. It is only recently that someone emily’s age would be considered “young and inexperienced”. In another time, she would have had a couple of kids by now, would know how to use every bit of an animal for her family, and would have seen and known death up close and personal. Now too many parents coddle the little uns and we get a society of emily’s. I doubt that she even realizes that boiling water and adding Ramen noodles is not cooking. Wouldn’t be surprised if… Read more »

benfromtexas
benfromtexas

Women are cold hearted.

Have any of you guys seen the first Terminator? Kyle Reece talks about the Terminator has no conscious and will stop at nothing until it kills you. Insert women for the Terminator or female hypergamy for the Terminator and it makes for a brilliant sound piece.

benfromtexas
benfromtexas

Kyle Reece’s speech is epic!

Roused
Roused

I ignored E for many weeks, she is just not that interesting. But then lost my patience when she posted the drivel about the threesome and how guys shouldn’t try to get girls drunk. I had time to kill that day and got drawn into her ridiculous drivel. All the while though I kept wondering why so many men would draw her back in by continuing dialogue with her. I get it and yes it now seems obvious what she represents. Rollo and many of you did a fine job illustrating that clearly. As the goal is to get her… Read more »

stuffinbox

As this behavior seems to be the rule rather than the exception it doesn’t bother me to much.But I worry about the youth and their growing pains.Having myself been raised on the qualitys of a prince then emancipated at 15yrs for deviation from this.My experience has been the truth is hard to swallow but living the lies has brutal consequences. In any social setting anyone will try will instictivly try to fit in as emily =insanity. We all need to be true to our own inner natures but there is something to be said for going along with the herd.Of… Read more »

Jackson Van Der Zant (@jvanderzant)

Hi Rollo, interested in your thoughts on cricketer Chris Gayle being fined and slammed in the media for propositioning a female reporter during an interview.

Viewing with a Red Pill lens is actually quite hilarious when you flip the script. If a female sportsperson was to ask out a Male reporter for a drink on air, she would be applauded for being confident and funny. And should the reporter react poorly he would be told to ‘Man Up.’

Love all your work by the way, has helped me through some tough times recently.

Cheers!

cheupez

“Cause I am going to defend myself, especially in regards to my bf. I mean, where are you even making the assumptions about my bf from? He really isn’t a beta. Anyone I would date is someone who can get another gf easily.” Emily just stop it. You are a fukin snake. You see your boyfriend, and all his friends coming here and reading all this. So now you have to come back and try to make it clear to him how beta you DONT think he is? After you have said all that shit about him on line? Someone… Read more »

trackback

[…] a women said should be taken as a commandment from god. The holy spirit is nothing more than a woman’s desire, ever changing,  contradictory, always […]

Culum Struan
Culum Struan

Re that sportsman propositioning an Australian reporter – here’s a clip of Robbie Williams doing exactly that and doing it well – she keeps trying to ask him questions and he just ZFG flirts and self-amuses with her and she loves it:

That sportsman’s problem wasn’t that he flirted on live TV – it’s that he did it badly.

Culum Struan
Culum Struan

(also, after watching that Australian clip – note that the guy was actually being interviewed *after performing really well for his team* – he basically had similar social proof to the NFL guy in the other clip, but he wasted it by being awkward.

Bachelorocles
Bachelorocles

@ Divided Line Great post!!! “It’s like a cruel, cosmic joke.” Maybe. Yet, on the other hand, isn’t the cruel joke the one that teaches men that the love of a woman is the be all and end all of existence? Isn’t there an exhilarating freedom in knowing it’s not, in realizing how manipulative and bestial women are, in realizing you’re not tethered to them? Is oneisis not a form of slavery causing otherwise good men to sacrifice themselves, their health, their happiness, their freedom to support a woman and her brood? A good buddy once put it this way:… Read more »

Tom
Tom

OK, Rob Gronkowski & Robbie Williams don’t even come close to doing what Russell Brand did successfully with a female reporter.

Tom
Tom

The psychology of why women accept sexuality from “lovers” (even in public)

and reject it from “providers” (even attack them and demand punishment)

is interesting.

Here Russell outdoes himself again:

scribblerg

My only problem with Russell Brand is when he opens his mouth. Or shows up on screen, lol. His politics are an absurd amalgamation of nonsense and Utopian mental masturbation which any sentient man should reject utterly. He needs a good fucking slap in the face and to be told to shut up and sit down. The fact that anyone takes him seriously is a symptom of just how deep the “intellectual” rot is in our society.

Bromeo
Bromeo

Russell’s a savage, basically an apex alpha dropping tight game, the ultimate combination.

Tom
Tom

Owen Cook of the PUA community did an undercover-type video where he recorded the responses of women to both a “provider” guy and a “lover” guy. Women really do have completely different visceral reactions to the Provider and the Lover. You’ll notice how the first woman is offended by sexual expression from the Provider, and tries to dominate him. Then notice how she acts submissive to the Lover, and enjoys his sexual expression. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGEO6ig8WsM There we have it guys. Documentary proof. It’s visceral, a gut reaction based on their intuition about the guy’s status. Women don’t even think about this… Read more »

Andy
Andy

” To be sure, a woman can be loyal and dedicated to you, in theory, but she’ll only give that loyalty to the guy who needs it least. It’s like a cruel, cosmic joke.” @DividedLine It’s not just women where this rule applies though. It seems to me like everything in life works like this. I’ve noticed this pattern, and I’m not that old either. ” That is women’s true inferiority – and women are profoundly inferior. And I take no pleasure in recognizing that, as if I’m somehow touting the superiority of team men.” COMPLETELY agree with you here.… Read more »