Field Reports

lion-chasing-gazelle

For the past three years of The Rational Male there’s been a consistent presence in the comment threads of guys seeking advice for particular situations with regards to Game. Whether it’s fine tuning certain aspects of Game or a larger consensus of the guys participating in my comment threads it’s become obvious there’s a need for a dedicated page and comment thread to address these Field Reports.

So I’m instituting this page for exactly this. If there is some urgency to have members of The Rational Male community analyze your particular situation feel free to hit anyone up in the comments of my current post, but please refer them to your particular field report with a link to your comment here. I’m hoping this will alleviate the mass of posts for field report analysis and Game specific insights piled into the main blog post for any given week.

There will be some rules for this “forum” as such. I ask that you only keep your comments to addressing the field reports at hand and save your larger theoretical stuff for the main posts, or if relevant, keep the “bigger scope of things” posts to being as succinct as possible. There will be no moderation in this comment thread (spamming excepted), so realize it will be a very hot kitchen before you post. I will impose no restrictions on video links here, nor will I limit links to various, but pertinent articles.

Understand, this is an experiment for now. It’s likely this comment thread will exceed thousands of comments. I’ll be instituting new comment plug-ins for wordpress to deal with this in the future, but I may archive this page the the posts and refresh this page in the future as well. If this gets cumbersome I may simply institute a dedicated forum-style sub-site of The Rational Male to accommodate for Game specific questions.

So have at it, post your field reports and feel free to comment on the ones you have some particular insight for. Be forewarned that it’s likely things may get a bit salty at times and I expect a lot of back & forth with debate and disagreements, but that’s what this thread is for – to hash out Game particulars for your given situations.

3.8 37 votes

18.1K Comments

Psychopathy is not a net benefit.

Isn’t psychopathy defined as “making decisions irrespective of one’s emotions?” How is that not a good thing? And weren’t you railing about the foolishness of letting emotions control your decision making–that emotions can be dictatorial and tyrannical?

It’s pretty much integral to Red Pill Awareness, Game Practice and the second of four masculine tactical virtues, Courage.

j

All successful people are psychopaths, but not all psychopaths are successful. I certainly believe I would not be a successful pua without some psychopathic characteristics.

Quote from The Wisdom of Psychopaths: What Saints, Spies, and Serial Killers Can Teach Us About Success by Kevin Dutton: Double-Edged Sword Glimpsed in passing through a shop window, or more likely, these days, on Amazon, “The Wisdom of Psychopaths” may seem rather an odd conglomeration of words to appear on the front cover of a book. Eye-catching, maybe. But odd, most certainly. The jarring juxtaposition of those two existential monoliths, “wisdom” and “psychopaths,” precipitates, one would have thought, little semantic compromise, little in the way of constructive, meaningful dialogue around the logic-scored scientific negotiating table. And yet the core,… Read more »

Lmao

3:48

Lol, last sat. night a fat broad pushed past me and her ass grazed the back of my hand and she stepped on my foot…since she didn’t apologize, I was sure she stepped on my foot deliberately and it hurt briefly…I stepped on her foot and called her a bitch…she was with some guys and they looked at me and I looked at them and they stayed seated in their booth…I guess they sensed that they probably didn’t wanna fuck with me right then…no white-knighting by them, lol

Chump No More
Chump No More

@Wild Man “You argue, question generally good-natured people then are flummoxed at these people when they find you a digital earache.” You need to read @EhIntellect post several times and let it sink in. You are alienating people here who have in good faith tried to help you. It’s hard to discern whether you sincerely believe that your bullshit or you’re just one of those folks that, as my pappy would put it, “likes to hear their head rattle”. Which is it? Regardless, there’s a saying, “Crazy people don’t know that they’re crazy”. You would do well to ponder that… Read more »

Wild Man
Wild Man

Chump No More – the consensus here seems to be that psychopathy provides value, either personally, for the practitioner (or maybe better said for the afflicted), or by way of providing some needed function in the wider culture. I guess that sentiment was always apparent here, but I have to admit, I missed the pervasiveness of said viewpoint, the first time around. Thought it was just a few people that thought that way the first time round. I’m seeing that’s not really the case. It does seem to be the consensus view here. CNM – I don’t abide by that… Read more »

Gee, my continuous glucose monitor just alerted me to ingest some glucose for low blood sugar.
So my thought process is not the sharpest, but I do believe the next conclusion Wild Man is going to make is: That all masculinity is toxic. Strength is weakness, courage is a myth, mastery is passed out for free without having to merit it, and honor for men is among women.

mersonia

@Wildman

comment image

WestIndianArchie

Lol at Justin. Super cringe.

Even Dr. Phil could be turned into Julien Bland with unfair editing.

The meta messages though. Not even touching the obvious one, but as has been chronicled on this site repeatedly, women report these stories and control all the narrative around relationships.

The dudes who were students will get it the worst though.

EhIntellect

“that psychopathy provides value), might be the consensus here, in this narrower space, among the wider social sphere, that is not the case. ”

Aaaaaand that’s a wrap fellas! See you other 20%ers at the pub. I’m buying first round.

“….. because psychopathy is a different conceptual category vs. bluepill/redpill . . .”

Aaaaaaaaaaand, that’s a wrap.

marelius

Triage, Gentlemen, triage. Save the ones you can, and move on from the rest. The hard truths are not for everyone – ’cause they’re hard. When the student is ready, the teacher will come. @wildman, stop writing/responding and just go out out and practice talking to women. If you can’t just go out and practice talking to women yet, then take a break from telling, and just retreat into the background and read for a few more weeks. Keep reading here if you haven’t read the all “The best of” posts, but also read others in the Manosphere. I guarantee… Read more »

Re: Justin Wayne fake ass videos.I There is a real danger in the way guys like ” Wayne ” approach their strictly for profit money grabbing $999 bootcamp. I’m not down with the paid girlfriend stunt he’s pulling and I think for the betterment of the online out community, dudes like this meally mouthed mouthed duck need to be more widely exposed. I think one of the hardest things taught in pua, right after opening a chick, is touching a chick. I cringed at Wayne’s instructions. Also, dudes shouldn’t be impressed with any of his ” sex ” videos. Mainly… Read more »

…. Plus, he speaks like a weak motherfucker. A weak con artist motherfucker.

” I’m crazy like that.. “.😂

Somebody should choke that bitch out.

Somebody should choke that bitch out.

That’ll cost extra.

“That’ll cost extra.”

And worth it.

Waffles
Waffles

All over the place lately so posting here as a way to vent a bit. Been roughly 8 months since 5 year LTR ended. Finally downloaded dating apps few weeks ago and have had a one night stand and a fun date with another. Getting my flow back and opening and getting numbers. Steady job, nice apartment, 33 but look anywhere between 21-25. Partying too hard lately and need to cut back on it, planning the rest of the month for no alcohol. Enjoy making music and have been doing more of that lately which has made me happy but… Read more »

EhIntellect

Waffles, Looking to move on, you are. What happens when you land that $60k job? And it will come…then what? A completion in life? Putting any price tag on your head makes it easy for an employer to convince you he’s doing you a favor…by underpaying you but you’ll never know this as you’ve predestined yourself by a pricetag. Nah, you’ve got it a lot covered but can’t see your future too well and that’s o.k. too as prediction is a risky game than getting really good at what your doing, right now, today then striking at the inevitable opportunity… Read more »

I think one of the hardest things taught in pua, right after opening a chick, is touching a chick. There’s this thing called “lead/follow dancing”… NB I’ve been accused of sometimes not putting the cookies on the lower shelf, so I’ll try to make this clear for those of you from Burbank. Lead/follow dancing requires you to touch a woman…you have to hold one of her hands and also her back and use this to create a dance frame. When a woman agrees to dance with you, she enters your physical dance frame. (Does this sound like game where a… Read more »

CFGauss
CFGauss

“SJF – you never answered whether you are a surgeon. What kind of doctor are you?”

Probably not an actual physician… though he may have some knowledge of the medical field.

Lost Patrol
Lost Patrol

@Waffles You’re well rid of a woman that tries to make you qualify to her by counting beans, if that’s what you meant by salary being a point of contention. If you got to 60, or 80, or 100K; it wouldn’t be enough. It’s almost a sure bet that 5 years and 8 months ago you did not have the TRM knowledge base you have now, and so probably like a lot of us, you set up the LTR from the beginning with you holding the losing hand. Now you can vet with much more accuracy. Whatever you decide to… Read more »

CFGauss

Need a referral?

What ails you?

CFGauss
CFGauss

Im good… thanks tho. It is just a guess… I could be wrong.

Waffles
Waffles

@EhIntellect

Yes, time for something bold indeed. Thanks.

@Lost Patrol

I did have Red Pill knowledge (mostly Heartiste) which helped me land the girl and made for some good years (HB 8-9) but yes ultimately my loss of frame bit me in the end. I choose to see it as ok though, as if I had popped the question we would probably be heading for a divorce within a 5 year window.

CF,

To what end do you ask?

CFGauss
CFGauss

I wasnt asking… I was giving my opinion on the comment of another poster.. Wildman I think. I should have put @wildman to make that clear.

Lost Patrol
Lost Patrol

@Waffles

I was projecting again. 6 years ago I didn’t know any of this, or anybody else who knew anything about it. The fact that you did know makes it like a case study on the burden of performance.

It does sound like you’ve broken into the clear now though. 34 and having the knowledge really is prime time.

Chump No More
Chump No More

@CFGauss, he’s a MD. Specialized.

Chump No More
Chump No More

@Waffles, Ok, so you were with a woman who saw you as her beta drafthorse and was constantly cracking her whip… bullet dodged, good for you. Now to actually swallow the RP, build your frame, be your mental point of origin, and quit giving a fuck about what other people think you should be doing. Society wants you to overproduce to support their fem-centric narrative of satisfying a woman’s sexual strategy. Fuck that! Money is just a means to an end. Are you self-sufficient, living comfortably, contributing to your retirement? Is your career your passion? If yes, that’s a bonus.… Read more »

Chump No More
Chump No More

“As a 19, have I missed so much already?” Lol, out of the mouth of babes. Kid, you stick around, unplug, voraciously absorb everything thrown at you from men here who have their shit together… you will have the world by the short hairs. Vast majority of men don’t come to TRP until society has beaten them down, used them up, and zero-ed them out. You will be light years ahead of the game. I was not RP’d until 52. Now 58 and living the dream, Plenty of miles left to go and a lot of fucking yet to do.… Read more »

Ruthlessness. Fearlessness. Persuasiveness. Charm. Quote from The Wisdom of Psychopathy. The Dark Triad and James Bond Psychology Johnny’s ability to wheel and deal at life’s flipping points, to make the absolute most out of whatever situation he found himself in, eventually stood him in good stead. He joined the secret service. “It’s not just the cream that rises to the top, Kev,” he would say. “It’s the scum, too. And you know what? I’m both. Depends on what takes my fancy.” It’s difficult to fault such coruscating insight. Needless to say, the fact that Johnny went and got a job… Read more »

@Waffles I cosign EhInt. And Chump No More’s comments “This was a point of contention with the ex and now every month or so I get hard feelings of failure. I want more out of life and career but I am not sure if that means I should try and find a new job making more just to do so or focus more on my creative side projects (which I enjoy) with the hopes of selling some beats to up and coming artists. The fact that her words are still affecting me bothers me. Woke up today and said to… Read more »

Anonymous Reader
Anonymous Reader

Blaximus …. Plus, he speaks like a weak motherfucker. A weak con artist motherfucker. Yeah, really he does. But look deeper, he’s letting some camera crew follow him around. What? What year is it? Really, at this point in time after RooshV’s meet-up disaster, #MeeToo and other stuff, what kind of “PUA trainer” would be foolish enough to allow a fake news camera crew to follow him around videoing in the field with students? Never mind any ability to read people, to see their unstated intent, where’s the common sense that any 3-card monte or pool hustler would have to… Read more »

Waffles,

From Sentient’s post next door: Lyon

Do what you want to do when you want to do it. Time is precious, don’t get stuck in the “this is how I make money” trap. Be willing to do The Hard Work ™ .

fleezer
fleezer

“what kind of “PUA trainer” would be foolish enough to allow a fake news camera crew to follow him around videoing in the field with students?” the kind of “PUA trainer” who would lie about who he was, what institution he represented, and of course, what the actual intent of the setup was put on a lab coat and people will fucking believe anything you say. get them to sign a release before you start slinging the bullshit and you’re covered. can’t do this in uni labs, so gotta bring the lab to the field. owen et al did just… Read more »

Blax

Krauser posted about him today.

I dunno. I only learned about pua stuff since I started reading here 4-5 years ago. I didn’t realize this stuff existed, even though I saw a little bit of Mystery’s television show way back when. I used to see this stuff when I was younger Lol, but I had zero clue that the ” idea ” was still around. The pua stuff that I have watched so far hasn’t really done anything for me at all, but sometimes all kinds of bells and whistles go off in my head, and my Bullshit detector pegs in the red. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/733/905/411.jpg Even… Read more »

I wish Erik only the best. He’s alright.

Shit. I kept reading krauser until I got his hateful shit in my eyes. Now I need the eye bleach.

Out

IRL
IRL

@j Hilarious! LOL. No wonder he removed the tattoos videos some time ago. @Anonymous Reader what kind of “PUA trainer” would be foolish enough to allow a fake news camera crew to follow him around videoing in the field with students? The one who thinks he can get more exposure and scale up this way. Want money, funnel small! Any press is good press. It doesn’t look like he aimed for a full blown Julien Blanc stunt though. Maybe he expected a lighter take on the PUA industry like it was with Love Systems in the mainstream media back in… Read more »

From Krauser’s post:

“[2] This is one reason I have no time for newbies who witter on telling me who is legit and who isn’t. I’ve seen this all before and I’m much sharper at spotting red flags now. That’s why it was obvious to me that JMULV is just banging hookers and calling them notches. No doubt he’ll be exposed within a year or two, and the same idiots will learn nothing and believe whichever guy comes along with the next scam.”

Yep:

@Blax and anyone else

if you want an example of a legit pua, follow the discussion in this thread between tank and bacchus (pua):

“I kept reading krauser until I got his hateful shit in my eyes. Now I need the eye bleach.” I apologize for that Blax. Watch out for those INTJ types. They’re compelled to be inscrutable, judgmental and relentlessly tenacious in their thought patterns. God forbid someone wrongs them. They might have a backlash. The FI hurt Krauser and he cranked The Ride of the Valkyries up to 11 and never looked back. He embraced his dark side, because it was necessary at some point to save his dignity ego. I don’t fault him. I understand it you do, entirely. Some… Read more »

j

“Claims of ” The Secret To…” and ” How To Get Any Woman To…” are ludicrous and insane.”

lol RSD title their videos like this to get way more guys to click on their video instead of using some generic title. That’s it. Pretty much all YouTubers/bloggers do it. “It’s not clickable enough”:

comment image

“There is personality and masculinity and degrees of alpha. There’s confidence and humor and enjoying yourself while inviting the chick of your choosing along for the ride.

There’s competence. Ability. Sense of direction and purpose.”

haha classic natural

There’s competence. Ability. Sense of direction and purpose.”
haha classic natural

There are no secrets, no special techniques, no magic words, no spells, none of that shit.

Here my bullshit-o-meter sounds a siren. YaReally would say that the key is to spike a girl’s emotions…most guys don’t know that, so, for them, that is a secret. Naturals do that without even being aware that they do it.

But what YaReally didn’t get is that if you lack frame, then the girl will quickly dump you.

I haven’t watched much jmulv. I don’t have an opinion on his fakery. This pic though…

comment image

Is prima facie evidence of tremendous stupidity at a minimum.

J

Generic titles serve Rollo well. Truth is the best marketing.

Fleezer will pop in and post they are all whores so… In his inimitable way. Bonus points for a Chablis reference.

IRL
IRL

@j Thanks for the reference to Bacchus. In a similar vein, I enjoy Yohami’s breakdowns (BTW why is his blog down?). He comments a lot and jumps between several blogs (I don’t have time for all that), but I like how he dissects FRs and addresses sticking points. The old-school PUA approach – a tailored practical advice showing you the dynamic you missed in real time and simple steps to get a better feel for it in the future. No sales funnels, no clickbait, no cult-building. Like somewhere here between 480+ comments for example: http://www.daysofgame.com/dates/tyo-making-japanese-mormon-virgin/ And yet this is all… Read more »

Well said IRL. Like a lot of posters there in addition to Bacchus, ijjji PureEvil Thin Man etc. Aficionados in the Hemingway sense.

Culum Struan
Culum Struan

We’ve beaten the PUA stuff pretty hard but on the PUA coaching angle, I’d strongly suggest finding my old comment in this thread from a few months ago, where I linked former RSD Todd’s video on Youtube from his product Winner Game and specifically the one which is about the problems in today’s pickup coaching industry and he addresses exactly these points and what the drive to commercialize has done to pickup and teaching for some quick ego boosts and returning customers vs long term success with women etc. The video is def worth watching but I posted a pretty… Read more »

Culum Struan
Culum Struan

PS – As for JMULV, I don’t know if he’s legit or not, all I can say is I (tried to) watch one of his videos and nearly fell asleep from boredom as he droned on – clearly just turned the camera on and rambled without a plan or knowing what he wanted to say and with no energy or voice modulation.

Bad video presentation skills doesn’t necessarily mean he has no Game though – I just hope he’s more engaging with women..

scars
scars

JMULV guy is pretty odd, and I also have no idea whether he is legit or not! I see that Justin Wayne is basically being outed as a fraud at the moment (?), and I must say, i’ve always been suspicious of him, too! His infields always seemed off to me. I know he’s relasead footage of him banging loads of young girls, but I’m not sure they weren’t being paid tbh! JMULV – I’ve seen his paid products full of infields. What strikes me as that every pull seems to just be SO easy and it doesn’t involve any… Read more »

IRL
IRL

that evolution daily dude

Oh yeah, to add to the confusion lol:
(why is it from a backup channel?)

Girls get laid… and guys get laid… one way or another… all the time…

Find your way, not a guy to find you a way…

Lol. Meh…

I looked at evolution daily…his front page is retarded with its constant jerky motion…very unsettling…you wonder if he understands calibration at all…

Lol, Michelle Obama is Blax’s type of girl…

scars
scars

Don’t know about calibration, but he’s banging hot college girls ever night. His private facebook group is nuts, lol

fleezer
fleezer

the great error judgment of my youth: i thought girls with lower libido were correspondingly less likely to cheat modern translation of my ignorance: young me: “bitches who don’t like facials aren’t hypergamous and are safe bets as wives/moms of your kids” me: “hey, fuckface. you’re wrong and i delight in your ignorance and unqualified bravado. read Rollo you dumb fuck.” FR: i was never going to be monogamous, but i had been strongly conditioned by the pervasive beta provider husband father nuclear family model and I thought that was what I was supposed to do so i briefly stopped… Read more »

EhIntellect

“i don’t even know what kind of plan that is. childish. ignorant. hilarious. pathetic.”

Most men live that, live it happily and somebdo it well enough to take winter trips to Jackson Hole, summer trips to Mallorca, drive Bugattis and are community respected in the boardroom and publicly.

Scars

Mind the pedestal.

Thanks.

EhIntellect

“instead vanilla banged a “safe” but super hot one i thought could be that most sacred and wonderful and holy and blessed and perfect and faithful “mother of my children”” Where’s she now? Can a woman be the lady in streets, freak in sheets mother of your children? There’s a cadre of refined superfreak “ladies” who know when another enters the room. My wife knows them and they her. After all the drinking, smoking, and street fighting in the last year my woman is different than she was. More feminine, more sexually liberated. All women want similar though some have… Read more »

Redlighthouse,

Kill the beta, stop “crushing”. She probably knows this by your lack of confidence around her.

Yes you can and should go after girls who have botfriends and get your ass handed to you because only through pain will you become better at this.

All girls are game all the time.

That mindset, your mindset, has you ripe for friendzone. She’ll sniff your thirsty ass and say “You’re cool but I have a boyfriend, but LJBF’s. Now buy me this skirt, papi.”

*singing*

This is how you do it…..

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIoeXkQ9YM0&w=1280&h=720%5D

Is this what y’all mean when y’all refer to ” natural “? The first minute of this is cool because that’s how I think it should be done. Idk about natural or whatever, but just take note of the guy’s demeanor, even opposed to Todd’s demeanor and manner of speaking.

R-E-L-A-X…..

Lol.

If this is what’s meant by ” natural “, I have a dozen naturals on my block. Interesting.

… dat ass doe

mersonia

lol I can’t listen to todd talk…….

also he looked like he was ready for jp to dick him down……..

Lol, he did have the look of love in his eyes.

scars
scars

Girl looks hot too! Lucky mofo! lol

JP is not acting like a natural in the video at first…he sounded retarded approaching that girl…in studio his body language is relaxed…expansive arms and so is his tone…then he crosses his hands over his crotch like a beta…lol…my hands are usually at my side or with thumbs tucked in my pockets (such as when I’m doing a line dance)

scars Luck ain’t got nothing to do with it. There’s a way to indicate that you think a girl is cute/fine without coming off like a dud. Mystery broke down pua style pickup just fine, but at some point a guy will have to move away from the mechanical and gain a deeper understanding. Then you can walk up to a chick and say whatever is actually on your mind, and she will love it. But more importantly, you will be 100% R-E-L-A-X-E-D. Then you can talk to any woman, anywhere, anytime, about ANYTHING, and have fun doing it sans… Read more »

asd

So you don’t know any dudes like that, or haven’t ever been around them?

if you were single and trying to get with a chick, That’s the guy that’s gonna take her right from under your nose sounding retarded. Lol, and you my friend, won’t even see it coming.

…. line dance

@scars That natural dude is very direct, telling her how cute she is straight away Daygame ain’t night game. Girls don’t get hit on so much during the day, so… 1) her defenses are down 2) just cold approaching a girl during the day screams “Value!” and sets you apart from most men. 3) you can pretty much say any retarded shit if you’ve already shown lots of value…you can talk about the weather…you can talk about your mom…you can talk about music…you can say you’re in love…just don’t talk about how your breakup made you feel so alone…don’t broadcast… Read more »

Technically, there is no ” Day Game ” or ” Night Game “. There’s just Game. Either you have it, or you don’t, or you need to get it asap.

What is the whole Vampire thing about only gaming at night?

Blax, chilllll….I said the guy sounded retarded–to me…I didn’t say that it would stop him from getting laid…just because I don’t sound retarded when I talk to girls, that doesn’t mean that you can’t sound retarded and get laid…JP’s body language talking to the girl was very chill…girls find that sexy…me, I’m more just amused when I talk with girls…which is also chill and sexy…talking retarded sounds try hard and doesn’t work as well with brainy girls…brainy girls will respond agreeably to tough guys sometimes, but you have to show lots of value if they’re hot. Don’t diss my dancing,… Read more »

Technically, context matters, don’t say retarded shit, lol.

fleezer
fleezer

“don’t say retarded shit, lol.” everything guys are saying these days seems designed to dry up all the vag within a square mile: lefty retard dud: “They have it all, dipshit, Trump et al are going down. Live it up while you can, because you’ll soon have affirmation you’ve been fooled, tricked, taken advantage of and tossed aside. And your pitiful existence will be all for nought.” righty gash: “I’m so sorry your beta male personality is having trouble coming to terms with it. You will just have to learn to deal.” lefty retard dud: “Your handle gives you away,… Read more »

EhIntellect

I’ve worked on campaigns in college, afterwards. Thirsty recondite knowledge dudes, few if any meh women, a few psychopaths. All scrabbling for a free drink at some senator or such reelection party. Gay. At 19 I’d cruise up to Raleigh from Bragg and fake a PoliSci degree because I could take a position anywhere in the spectrum and come out believeable. I had to pick something with plausable deniability. Before TRM, I was the most informed guy I knew politically. National Review dead tree subscriptions, contact refresh DrudgeReport all that. God, that made for irrelavant conversations when my woman just… Read more »

comment image

comment image

comment image

j

“That natural dude is very direct, telling her how cute she is straight away etc. Mystery wouldn’t be a fan of his at all!” Here’s a field report from my wing shared with me that his day game wing (who likes going direct right away) did recently: It was a day game approach. I ran up to her super fast – Hey! I just fucking ran for you. You should appreciate that shit! I’m fat you know! Her – omg that so funny…but I gotta go. Me – B4 you let my catch my breath and we’ll talk. Her –… Read more »

EhIntellect

I know Batman, Nixon and that’s Putin… right? Don’t know that other guy.

comment image

j

“But more importantly, you will be 100% R-E-L-A-X-E-D. Then you can talk to any woman, anywhere, anytime, about ANYTHING, and have fun doing it sans stress or thinking.” yeah but there’s a lot of day gamers that do this and they still don’t get laid. i’m not talking about nervous “so…uhh…what are you up to today?”… we need structure…(at a high note lead her to a quiet area to immerse her in the interaction (like how JP leads hers her to Starbucks) and besides talking about random shit you need to sexualize the conversation (like JP describes around the mid… Read more »

… sorry j. I was on a roll.

Okay, I had this one loaded. Last one and back to Fr’s.

scars
scars

Someone (J?) posted a link to that nextasf PUA forum earlier and it looks like there’s some very knowledgeable people there whose brains i’d like to pick, but when I try to register, I get a message that registration has been disabled? I’m assuming this isn’t some weird technical faulut at my end? Are any of you members of that forum? I want in!

scars
scars

Thanks @J
I now realised that I actually tried to register AGES ago (that page jogged my memory), although I assume I never got an email back i.e – My request was denied.
I’ll try again
cheers

j

“which is what one of my former wings never did”

found out he recently quit game. lol. He was only 21 years old. Asian. He invested a lot of time and effort in this but never got laid. Nice guy but he wasn’t comfortable being sexually aggressive around women.. which is needed if you want to bang these hoes

1 74 75 76 77 78 174