Field Reports

lion-chasing-gazelle

For the past three years of The Rational Male there’s been a consistent presence in the comment threads of guys seeking advice for particular situations with regards to Game. Whether it’s fine tuning certain aspects of Game or a larger consensus of the guys participating in my comment threads it’s become obvious there’s a need for a dedicated page and comment thread to address these Field Reports.

So I’m instituting this page for exactly this. If there is some urgency to have members of The Rational Male community analyze your particular situation feel free to hit anyone up in the comments of my current post, but please refer them to your particular field report with a link to your comment here. I’m hoping this will alleviate the mass of posts for field report analysis and Game specific insights piled into the main blog post for any given week.

There will be some rules for this “forum” as such. I ask that you only keep your comments to addressing the field reports at hand and save your larger theoretical stuff for the main posts, or if relevant, keep the “bigger scope of things” posts to being as succinct as possible. There will be no moderation in this comment thread (spamming excepted), so realize it will be a very hot kitchen before you post. I will impose no restrictions on video links here, nor will I limit links to various, but pertinent articles.

Understand, this is an experiment for now. It’s likely this comment thread will exceed thousands of comments. I’ll be instituting new comment plug-ins for wordpress to deal with this in the future, but I may archive this page the the posts and refresh this page in the future as well. If this gets cumbersome I may simply institute a dedicated forum-style sub-site of The Rational Male to accommodate for Game specific questions.

So have at it, post your field reports and feel free to comment on the ones you have some particular insight for. Be forewarned that it’s likely things may get a bit salty at times and I expect a lot of back & forth with debate and disagreements, but that’s what this thread is for – to hash out Game particulars for your given situations.

3.7 34 votes

17.9K Comments

IRL, I don’t typically sexualize a lot, so generally girls at my bar aren’t gonna be open to getting their pussies felt up at the bar. There’s some assgrabbing going on, but I haven’t seen much crotchgrabbing at the bar. People go out to vehicles/dwellings to have sex. Makeout in public is pretty common and you can see a couple or two doing it.

If I have a mind to do it, I may ask some girls out to my vehicle and I’ll test them there.

j

Yeah I agree. Same reason we have these “You Need to Eat Small Meals Every 2-3 Hours” “You Need to Eat Immediately After a Workout” myths surrounding nutrition. They aren’t “you have to do this or else” rules, but they do help “ritualize your eating so you manage your hunger and food cravings”

J “So yeah I still use some mystery method concepts in the field. ” Of course. That’s the point I’ve been relaying. I thought you were open to greater / deeper understanding. “Responding to Sentient from a few articles back, but other guys’ll probably find this useful so I’m throwing it here: Sentient “Yup. This exactly… stumbled back to Mystery over the last couple of months precisely because of this and found a bunch of gaps that were filled in through greater understanding.” Ya, I think a lot of the people who are like “that PUA stuff is just a… Read more »

fleezer
fleezer

“I expect to 3x mystery’s average with my fool’s mate method this year lol” i’ve been thinking about incorporating the fool’s mate stuff into my game as a kind of reverse sting to find the easy repeat meat 1. run aggressive escalation snl game, ticking all the af no strings boxes, zero beta signals 2. close her even though she’s been drinking, to make her think I’m thirsty and controllable like all the others 3. video it (this is part of the setup. I tell her I only smash undergrad on pov video and it must end with her with… Read more »

@IRL

So, what makes something light flirting? Is grabbing the inside of the ass cheek “light flirting”? How about when a girl puts a man’s hands on her boobs? How about when a girl wraps her legs around a man and kisses him? Are these all light flirting? I really need to know.

some guy posted this at CH… watch at 2:09. lolz

scars
scars

I’ve seen that vid before. That girl is hot AF in my eyes! I’d cut my little fingers off for her! Also, that place (Austin, I think) looks fun!

The fun part is watching her flip from throwing hands to kissing in 1.2 seconds. Yes that is Dirty 6th in Austin.

I like this guy.

…. no homo.

scars

Lmao. No man, don’t cut any appendages over any chick ever. That chick is okay, but the illusion is provided by her alcohol content and her ” friskiness “.

If a girl kisses you and says ” I’d fuck the shit out of you “, then you MUST put her to the test. Bang her to sleep and then jet.

Just be sure to bag up.

j

damn @Sun Wukong’s game must be really shit if he can’t get laid here lmao

WestIndianArchie

Are we saying MM’s game doesn’t work? That’s not what I’m saying. I think the overall model – First Attract – Then comfort – Finally seduce is just basically how chicks get fucked, period, end of story. I think of it as the Mystery “Model” more than Mystery Method. *How* he attracts, *how* he builds comfort, *how* he seduces – that’s what a player’s style is. But comparing guru to guru, there are very few “gurus” that don’t operate along this time line. The proverbial red pill alpha, usually attracts through the gym and his inter-personal behavior. He acts like… Read more »

” And in the atmosphere of today, sex is even easier to get, but the young guys having less of it.”

Archie, you just filled in another missing puzzle piece in my head.

“Alas… You stopped short there WIA. What does Alas…. represent. Do you find any holes in your game? Do you find that you are on point? I look to you as someone that is practicing his creed. (a set of beliefs or aims that guide someone’s actions.) Goes with purpose and mission. Are things fine with your purpose and mission. I suspect they are. Sex and getting laid is secondary to your business life. How would you describe your goals, outlook and plans? Are you happy, shiny and a person that is idealistic and happy? Life is energy giving? That… Read more »

The PUA community can’t possible be non-valuable… was what I attempted to say…. I misspoke when I said they can possibly be invaluable. My bad. In one of the podcasts of The Red Man Group, the statement was made (Rian Stone) that if sex in an intersexual relationship was mastered, then WTH? your life only considers it a a small fraction of your life’s problems. If not mastered? Guess what? It is a big fucking drag on your life. Like a 90% anchor on you moving forward and being free from constraint to pursue those all other things in your… Read more »

j

”And in the atmosphere of today, sex is even easier to get [for girls and elite players], but the young guys [without game] having less of it.” fify “I also remember a few years back, some guys were claiming that this sexual liberation will make pickup and seduction much easier – and yes it has, to some extent. Sure, it substantially reduced the amount of frustrating last minute resistance and appeased women’s anti-slut defense. Sure, girls are more willing to jump quickly into bed with a guy they find attractive, with few to no questions asked. However, they do have… Read more »

Guy Fieri qualifies as a Starfuckee. Think about thay.

The video at 11:34AM

Girl1:Are you turned on or turned off by the hickey?”
Girl2″Turned ON!! Honestly…”

comment image

From the Great Beyond, Mystery smiles…

” Girls ” are easier to bang. Thing is, guys don’t generally have what it takes to bang them. Idk. Maybe again, my perspective is too tightly yoked to where I live and what I hear and see. What I see IRL is a handful of guys banging an inordinate amount of chicks, tinder and whatever aside. Dudes that actually want to have sex, and posses game are amassing giant n counts. But a majority of dudes aren’t really that interested, or sit on the sidelines with dick in hand waiting for an easy in. Chicks are more available for… Read more »

@ j

“They will willingly allow themselves to enter more situations where sex can happen. However, this makes them turn more selective.”

I’m curious.

If a woman has 20 potential mates and chooses 2 that’d she’d might fuck, that’s 10%

If a woman has 100 potential mates you submit she’ll choose less than 20 that she’d might fuck?

Blax ehintellect J

That whole comment is just ahistorical and wrong on its face. Beware the motivations.

Sure, girls are more willing to jump quickly into bed with a guy they find attractive, with few to no questions asked. However, they do have to find the guy attractive.

These For Profit sites always have embedded that if you pay them they will make you one of those guys…

Eh J can correct me if I’m wrong, but I’d bet that most chicks aren’t actually fuxking guys off tinder. Not in any great numbers. Shit like tinder is a cock blocking ego booster for chicks. It’s a numbers thing driven by thirsty motherfuckers. More tinder guys doesn’t equal more sex. Chicks in their late teens and early twenties that I know, that go out regularly, aren’t banging tinder dudes. They’re banging the guys in the venue ( or even in the parking lot ) that are in front of them with game. Social media is just a time killing,… Read more »

@EhIntellect

well yeah she’d only want to fuck the best out of those 100 potential mates. Women are hypergamous, no?

yes blax is correct

Yeah. I’m sure that there are instructors out there that are more than willing to instruct young lads for a nominal fee, in how to be more attractive to chicks. Without the help of these instructors, a man will be stranded in a tinder driven pussy desert.

EhIntellect

Thx, my klaxon went off reading that.

A girl will bang a guy a night, generally.

So yeah she can be more selective by percentages in a larger sample.

Hm. I didn’t even think about tinder. There’s so much pussy out there already and tinder seems more work than going out, making it happen, less steps IRL. Funny. I’m fricking clueless at times.

comment image

I guess “Millie” has had her share of Donkey Sauce…

J

But she will fuck a lot of those 80% too… every pot has a lid. Just look around.

And hypergamy is a response to stimulus, not a constant. Patellar not breathing reflex.

j

“tinder seems more work than going out, making it happen, less steps ” I’ve seen a couple of videos put out on how to “hack” tinder for easy pussy (5s,6s,7s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1dpWDZksU&t https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hnT-CEuGL0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COIjJxPCb9k the 8s and 9s use it for validation (or to increase their instagram follower count) and to laugh at chumps. You should ask girls if they use tinder, a lot of them will give you a disgusted “uh no. why do I need tinder?” From what I understand, once a upon a time they used to use it for sex with hot guys on tinder. when it… Read more »

WestIndianArchie

I’m only going off what the mainstream reports about millennials and their sexual activity. It’s generally down.

The change in this generation is that their sense of the world is interpreted through the net in a way that generation X was not. What happens online is very real to them in a way that is not as real to people born before say 89.

Along with a crappy economy, the social environment is different. Throw in the cultural and political changes….

j

“… Or a guy could take advantage of the wealth of free online content and go out. Consistently. And develop.”

True. but the content in the paid stuff is far superior to the free content online.

“Torrent that shit” – Ya

Lol

EhIntellect

“Along with a crappy economy, the social environment is different. ”

How does the economy affect getting desire laid?

“tinder seems more work than going out”

The preferred strategy was using a swipe app, have that run automated through a few thousand profiles swiping all right, then you just look through the funnel of matches and blast them. You just need to be in a larger population area or passing through.

Along with a crappy economy

Where do you get this. As I read about it, the economy is doing quite well, currently.

Maybe women are experiencing ongoing demoralized expectations based on the lagging economy from the previous administration.

Found this over at CH…

the defining thing of psychopathy is that emotions don’t affect their actions.

Lol, this is what I aim for.

Depends on how one defines ” economy “. The real economy is indeed shit. The number economy, based a lot of Wall Street numbers, is humming right along at a very high rate. The ” Real Economy ” includes Standard Of Living and Cost Of Living vs Real Wages. The Real Economy is not coupled to Wall Street/Corporate Earnings. The Real Economy hasn’t been impacted by any administration since Ronald Wilson Reagan. I will say that there is an abundance of $12-$15/hr jobs though. Better than minimum wage, not enough to really live on depending on how many hours you… Read more »

Good thing too, that prices haven’t risen since 1973……

…the defining thing of psychopathy is that emotions don’t affect their actions. Not always necessary or sufficient. The roll that Rollo Tomassi has been on lately along with his social media buddies, The 21 convention and his Red Man Group shows that unadulterated Masculinity can serve the same purpose of not letting emotions affect ones actions. And Rollo doesn’t appear psychopathic, now. Does he? (Hell, even Fleezer doesn’t seem so psychopathic anymore under the influence of The Red Pill…) <blockquote.“Handling an emotional crisis leads to greater wisdom and results in lifetime benefits. Fear of life is really the fear of… Read more »

I will say that there is an abundance of $12-$15/hr jobs though.

Must be all that manufacturing on the east coast. Railroads are hiring like there’s no tomorrow. Gunmakers, too. I didn’t know that they paid such low wages.

Wages are rising and the fear is that that will fuel inflation.

Yeah, the Midwest and its manufacturing are pulling this economy along. Cincinnati, Chicago, etc.

Wow, your graph was impressive, Blax. I didn’t know that Obama raised workers’ wages so much. He really cares for the blue collar guy!

From Blax’s reference: Pedro writes: A key reason for workers’ waning bargaining power is the declining presence of unions in the workplace. Yeah, domestic workers having to compete with foreigners who will work the same jobs for half the pay had nothing to do with wage depression. I’m sure if the unions were around they would have been able to keep wages high. Wonder why ol’ Pedro didn’t mention this little fact of wages being depressed by competition from foreigners? Hmmm….is he stupid or is he trying to distract from the real problem? Whether it’s foreigners coming to the U.S.… Read more »

WestIndianArchie

@Eh So here are the stats that keep getting reported. http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-millennials-less-sex-20160802-snap-story.html The basics of the blue pill game is that guys need to provide resources in order to get girls. Talk about so-called job gains, but not for recent male college graduates. Women are out earning them. http://content.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,2015274,00.html And a guy not only needs to earn money, he needs to earn more than the girl he’s dating. A lot of these guys don’t talk to girls because they can’t really do anything for them. I’m not saying it’s logical, but the game has never been logical. Throw in everything else… Read more »

“………wage competition depressed wages.”

And men should always treat women like princesses.

comment image

Yup. Americans asked for global wage competition.

” Noah Patterson, 18, has never had sex. “I’d rather be watching YouTube videos and making money.” Sex, he said, is “not going to be something people ask you for on your résumé.””

Sadly, I hear similar stuff from some young men.

Again, as a whole, I think we’re headed towards being pretty much done as far as looking to ” da kids ” to carry on.

I got one last lie to strangle, then I’m out. https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/american-companies-sent-jobs-overseas.html/?a=viewall American workers aren’t ” losing ” jobs to foreigners coming here to ” work for less ” in any measurable numbers that matter. Lol, it’s ” always the little guy’s fault ” shit. Bottom Line: No adult should work a 40 hour week and be paid shit wages that one cannot support one’s self with. That’s how ( the much hated ) unions came to be in the first place. Everyone benefited from what the unions achieved, and now everyone will get the shitty end of the stick from… Read more »

P.S.

j

From the Time article @WIA linked: “Here’s the slightly deflating caveat: this reverse gender gap, as it’s known, applies only to unmarried, childless women under 30 who live in cities. The rest of working women — even those of the same age, but who are married or don’t live in a major metropolitan area — are still on the less scenic side of the wage divide.” “Men and women are happiest if successfully performing their traditional roles. This is to be expected, since whites and east asians, the descendents of civilizations, are descended from those that did perform their traditional… Read more »

American workers aren’t ” losing ” jobs to foreigners coming here to ” work for less ” in any measurable numbers that matter. Lol, this is just plain moronic. Highly skilled construction jobs are frequently filled by illegals. You only have to open your eyes to see it. ProTip: It’s not ” foreigners ” that are doing this to you either. Guess who it is? ( Hint: They were all born right here ) Ok, class, school is in session. Johnny, Elon Musk, was he born in Pretoria, California? Johnny: It was in South Africa. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk There’s no shortage of… Read more »

Blax, several guys I know where I dance are illegal aliens and do construction work. And I know developers who hire illegals here in flyover country. It ain’t just Cal and Texas.

Right now jobs are plentiful where I live, so there’s less anti-illegal sentiment than when jobs are tight.

The Ant
The Ant

#Theasdgamer
Can you tell me why girls laugh at me in peers? They first stare at me and then laugh at me.

cause you have an ant sized pecker

The Ant
The Ant

Please don’t make fun of me. Give me an answer and some good advice.

j

Where in the fornicating freakshow is “peers?”

Redlight, are you saying that girls in pairs were laughing at you? Were they laughing or giggling? If they were laughing, maybe there was a grooming problem. If they were giggling, it was likely romantic.

Redlight,

You’re not relaxed. Jesus.

Stop thinking, take a pull on your beer, lean back in you chair, the wall, and enjoy.

You comment, nay demand advice room good natured people.

Perhaps they percieve what I perceive. Stop acting nervous and pissy.

Multiple girls laughing at you means you’re funny looking. Like a clown. You’re a source of amusement.

Questions: why are you trolling, and so you own any mirrors?

Redlight,

Tell us about yourself. Height, weight, age, size of town you live in, venues you frequent.

Let’s start there.

“Do I amuse you?”

KABA
KABA

You stay classy, cheatin women. from: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/04/magazine/anne-wojcicki-wants-to-be-healthy-at-100.html ” How often do you hear about people who discover they’re actually adopted or have a secret sibling? Every day. Every day. The nonpaternity average in this country is much higher than people think it is. There’s a good chance there’s an “Uncle Joe” in your family who’s actually just “Joe.” So everyone has a story like that; they just don’t necessarily know it. ” Another gem: https://www.thecut.com/2018/04/what-its-like-to-be-a-really-beautiful-woman.html “Here’s the really sad part. It doesn’t matter how beautiful you were in your youth; when you age you become invisible. You could still look… Read more »

Jesus. Something’s wrong with me. I’m missing out on the mental beautiful woman worshipping thing.

IAS
IAS

@Everyone: https://therationalmale.com/2018/03/20/dangers-of-the-blue-pill/comment-page-3/#comment-245375 I think Eh was thinking of me there LOL. The technical discussions here helped. I’ve been having an easier time getting it in (even without using the hands! LOL) Again on the technical aspects of things: 1. Something that still confuses me is how a (bigger) penis goes in more easily than two fingers, or even one. Any ideas? I really want to get more experience in the squirting spiderman technique, but even with the girl really wet, I barely manage to get the finger or fingers in… 2. did we ever cover how to do anal properly?… Read more »

IAS
IAS

@j: thanks.

IAS
IAS

@KFG: you linked to Project Gutenberg. Isn’t there a way to download the epub / Kindle versions without integrating with Dropbox / Google drive / Microsoft account? I think I’ve done that in the past.

Without any accounts one can access the HTML version, and download some .txt file versions.

This is a different Redlight? Change your name.

IAS, yes x3.

EhIntellect

Redlight, I’m not going to address your mom problems. Either you move on to better or not. IDC. You know what’s wrong in you actively choosing to be retarded socially, you listed it quite nicely. Pick one thing today and stop doing that. I’m going to assume a lot here cuz I don’t like to read our comments about yourself. You are a buzz kill. We will work on that later. Let’s not talk about girls or getting laid. You’ve bigger fish to fry. Warning; Do not over think this! If you do I will reach through this iPhone and… Read more »

And yeah, I don’t groom well.

Fix this, then report back.

@ sentient

… I thought ” redlight ” was the occasional redlight that pops in from time to time, and was simply trolling.

Oopppsss.

Dirty lil fella, huh?

“Rollo has a thinly-veiled-as-serious submission OP which is click bait awesome all about anal. Last year, I think. Enjoy!” What? You mean last April 30th, 2017? https://therationalmale.com/2017/04/30/submission/ “Anal is about total submission to a man. It is all about his pleasure and her discomfort in the act. If that man isn’t 100% an ideal dominant Alpha to her, her sexual interest is mitigated by order of degrees. Her genuine desire to initiate sex, and her imaginative-ness in sex, will be the metric by which you can judge where she perceives your sexual market value to be. It’s my belief that… Read more »

“And yeah, I don’t groom well.” Because you feel you are not worthy. Intentionally handicapping yourself. Like getting drunk in college the night before an exam. If you perform poorly on the exam, at least you have an excuse for the poor performance. If you perform well, well, then, aren’t you your own fucking bastard hero? You are not fucking fooling anybody, not the least of which is yourself. You should beg, borrow or steal a clue from a mentor. But don’t show it as you do it. https://therationalmale.com/2016/01/18/a-teachable-moment/comment-page-3/#comment-136711 (the comment January 20, 2016 at 10:42 am) “I strongly stared… Read more »

j

“Put on slacks, jeans but not shorts or sport sweatpants and a clean, non starwars or cartoonish t shirt.”

Nah sweatpants are cool as long as they’re slim and the right fit. T shirts? I got solid color and graphic T shirts I go out with. If you like it and it fits good, wear it. Slacks? I get the impression that this guys probably 18-23 years old so I recommend chinos instead. I recommend Uniqlo. Since it’s April, here’s a guide to get you started:

comment image

@ j

This guy is too much of a basket case to offer all that up. What the fuck does he know about well fitting when he reeks of basement?

He needs less choices, not more.

He must be hand held and short of standing next to him it’s best to not let him think himself into some clown suit.

Anonymous Reader
Anonymous Reader

“Redlight” the noob First: Pick a different name, noob. That one is already taken. I have depression. Insomnia follows me. Depression and insomnia can happen to men with low Testosterone. The easy way to fix that is with upper body exercise, such as lifting weights. Plus you are obviously living in your head, or in your phone, either way overthinking things. Stopping that is essential, lifting with proper form while you focus on that form is one way to do it. I tried to hit gym couple of days ago, but then I just couldn’t do that. “I just couldn’t… Read more »

Lol, I wear ” chinos ” a couple of times a week. They fit awesomely. I’m so immature.😀 I don’t think a lot of guys can pull off the sweatpants thing though. I find a brand that fits, not too baggy, not too tight, and rock the shit out of them with ” nice ” t shirts and fresh jordans.I I have a lot of young girls buying me stuff for holidays and Christmas or whatever, and they say I look ” hot ” in that stuff, lol, but at my age I use moderation so I don’t look like… Read more »

j

“I can’t stress how much of a difference it makes.”

Visual

Time for someone to put on his big boy pants and stop being a creep. LOL, JBP to the triage mission. https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/jan/28/12-rules-for-life-an-antidote-to-chaos-by-jordan-b-peterson-digested-read 1 Stand up straight with your shoulders straight Most lobsters are complete bastards left to their own devices. Most humans are complete bastards left to their own devices. This proves there is a God who wants us to have Order. Order is Masculine and Chaos is Feminine. Therefore to move towards Order, we all need to man up. Happiness is pointless. We are all on this Earth to suffer. So learn to suffer like a man. Not everyone… Read more »

EhIntellect

“or be dragged down into Hell.”

You see, Follower, this hell isn’t down in some smoldering lava river waiting for you…it’s the life you lead AT THIS TIME down in that basement mindset of yours.

You are, right now, as you read this, living hell on Earth as you painted yourself into an insufferable corner of paralyzing fear, masochism and are vainly striking out at the world when the solution is staring you in the mirror.

fleezer
fleezer

j

“a well-tailored neg will open far more doors and legs than a well-tailored suit of clothes”

@IAS: ” . . . you linked to Project Gutenberg. Isn’t there a way to download the epub / Kindle versions without integrating with Dropbox / Google drive / Microsoft account?”

On everything I’ve got I just click/tap the link and it goes to my default download folder. I don’t do iPhone.

Redlighthouse,

Good job. Now get yourself in well fitting clothes.

Full stop. You must describe yourself, age, height, weight, size of town you live in, your sexual experience.

There are no wrong answers except lies. Don’t do that.

EhIntellect

Woah, Nellie! WTF…you bought a mirror? Who buys a mirror? What’s wrong with the bathroom one? You live in the kush?

You’re fucking with me.

Troll.

The 2nd most important thing is FIT.

The 1st is color. The 3rd is quality of material.

fleezer
fleezer

a “look” is literally the opposite of idgaf. good luck running “opposite of proven shit” game girls only notice guys clothes when there’s nothing making their pussies wet if she’s noticing/commenting on attire, and it’s not part of a peacocking game or opening opinion package, you failed to control the set because she’s setting it up for you to qualify to her about why or why not you’re properly fucking dressed to play “i can’t approach. i’m not wearing that one good shirt” “i can’t approach. i’m sweaty” “i can’t approach. the lighting is bad my pussy hurts too much”… Read more »

EhIntellect

“i can’t approach. i’m sweaty”

There goes my gym game. Damnit!

fleezer
fleezer

women love men in uniform. because…

men in uniform have proven they want to be manipulated (provider preselection)

or

a man in a uniform is very similar to a naked man. the removal of the clothing decision allows her to evaluate the raw material for its future use to her and her offspring (provider preselection, but also possibly gene contribution evaluation aka af)

j

I’ve picked up girls without ironing my shirt/pants, wearing no cologne, sole of my shoe falling off. I know game > looks. But giving a fuck about your appearance, prevents these social knee jerk “No” reactions. Looking decent isn’t just about girls, brah. http://i.imgur.com/vsLbH.png “So Ironic, get in a crazy situation and it happens to involve a woman who just happens to be the closest mutant involved and you’re a fuckin pickup guru. One who at the time has a video up (the current thing on youtube isn’t me) where ya are sporting an ironic mullet and straw hat, showing… Read more »

That guy is 31??

Gtfoh. Daaaammmmnnnnn. Hell yeah, he should wear a goddamn tuxedo 24/7.

fleezer
fleezer

“you will be judged on a fucked up appearance.”

i
d
g
a
f

“I reject your judgment”

judgment means nothing without jurisdiction – “only god can judge me”

fashion is culture

game has nothing to do with culture. understanding of a foreign culture’s abstract symbolism and customs is totally unnecessary in order to fuck the females

“what other people think of me is none of my business”

mersonia

“you will be judged on a fucked up appearance.”

i
d
g
a
f

^Gotta go with flea

Makes you all the more amazing when you don’t fit social norms and have amazing game (aka ugly , look like a bum , look weird (people peacocked for a reason) etc etc.) when your game is solid almost anything helps you

“have amazing game”

Apples and oranges. Amazing game is amazing. Amazing frame is amazing. But if you have zero game or frame, your just retarding your progress the more you veer from hygienic and presentable. If this is the hill noobs want to die on, well you are gonna die on it.

1 72 73 74 75 76 172