Field Reports

lion-chasing-gazelle

For the past three years of The Rational Male there’s been a consistent presence in the comment threads of guys seeking advice for particular situations with regards to Game. Whether it’s fine tuning certain aspects of Game or a larger consensus of the guys participating in my comment threads it’s become obvious there’s a need for a dedicated page and comment thread to address these Field Reports.

So I’m instituting this page for exactly this. If there is some urgency to have members of The Rational Male community analyze your particular situation feel free to hit anyone up in the comments of my current post, but please refer them to your particular field report with a link to your comment here. I’m hoping this will alleviate the mass of posts for field report analysis and Game specific insights piled into the main blog post for any given week.

There will be some rules for this “forum” as such. I ask that you only keep your comments to addressing the field reports at hand and save your larger theoretical stuff for the main posts, or if relevant, keep the “bigger scope of things” posts to being as succinct as possible. There will be no moderation in this comment thread (spamming excepted), so realize it will be a very hot kitchen before you post. I will impose no restrictions on video links here, nor will I limit links to various, but pertinent articles.

Understand, this is an experiment for now. It’s likely this comment thread will exceed thousands of comments. I’ll be instituting new comment plug-ins for wordpress to deal with this in the future, but I may archive this page the the posts and refresh this page in the future as well. If this gets cumbersome I may simply institute a dedicated forum-style sub-site of The Rational Male to accommodate for Game specific questions.

So have at it, post your field reports and feel free to comment on the ones you have some particular insight for. Be forewarned that it’s likely things may get a bit salty at times and I expect a lot of back & forth with debate and disagreements, but that’s what this thread is for – to hash out Game particulars for your given situations.

3.7 15 votes

17.3K Comments

Hi Orson,

I read your comment with interest.

“…for being unable to find one because the young ones are on the carousel and the only ones available are the post-wall damaged goods.”

I don’t want to midunterpret you so I’ll ask:

Do you believe that most or all younger and peri-wall women are not suitable for your idea of a relationship?

No snark. I’m curious about your perspective.

Misinterpret….

Sorry.

having a bad day
having a bad day

@palmasailor sorry to hear about your friend’s cancer issues… fwiw, i agree with AR’s assessment/recommendations, although i’d recommend a ‘third opinion’ before getting cut (but i think that might have been implied in AR’s cautions…)… and i’d also add that you could help him get his diet dialed in… = no sugar/no cereal grains… in addition, i’ve been debating with myself about whether this is worth the effort… given your opinion of me… but if not you, then someone else might get some insight, so here goes… one more poke with the RP stick…lol Very interesting night tonight Had tapas… Read more »

j

“His sole concern is dipping his cock in pussy juice (though only his condom gets wet lol)”

yeah….about that…lol

“Until he reaches his late 30s and experience the male epiphany phase where you feel you are getting too old for just fucking around and running out of time for having a child.”

Learn the system.

* Hint, it ain’t on your side.

Didn’t we do that one a already?

For weeks?

Orson
Orson

@EhIntellect I tried to date only girls between 18-25 for a period and after getting to know them a little better I would shit-test them about the idea of having a child to see how they react. It’s like they all have agreed collectively to follow a life-plan with predetermined trajectory! In their own words the plan goes as this: College/university – party on the cock carousel – post-grad shit in some other city – more cocks on the carousel – career – a few more cocks before the wall and then maybe having a child. They always think the… Read more »

EhIntellect

“I actually do have a plan for having a child…but none of ya’ll are gonna like it lol. psychopathy and all that.” A plan? Hahaha! As if he’s buying a car. Holy reinventing-the-wheel. Black Swan incoming. Regular guy: “Doo-dee-doo. My woman bangs me. I’m eating a sandwich she made me. Life is good.” Wife: “Honey, I’m pregnant.” Reguar guy: Hm. Pass the mustard. ####### j (MI score playing in his head): Good morning, Mr. j. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, involves the recovery of a stolen ova designated “Chimera.” You may select any two team wingmen, but… Read more »

Lmaoooo

orson It’s like they all have agreed collectively to follow a life-plan with predetermined trajectory! So we keep coming back to listen to what women say, ignore what they do? Is that your take? FWIW – none of the Great Plan is new… shit’s been around since the 1970s (covered here in prior threads) feminist push. 1. Go to College 2. Go to City 3. secure Dream Job 4. Be strong and financially independent 5. Meet super beta bux 6. Have family 7. Keep working to remain strong and independent My wife was the same way… had all these plans… Read more »

These guys always have the same issue – persistent lack of understanding of evolutionary biology/psychology. If you start off 1 degree wrong, how far off will you be in a mile? A Mere One-Degree Difference by Antone Roundy | 1 Comment | Entrepreneurship I’ve been thinking lately about the big differences little things make. Consider this. If you’re going somewhere and you’re off course by just one degree, after one foot, you’ll miss your target by 0.2 inches. Trivial, right? But what about as you get farther out? After 100 yards, you’ll be off by 5.2 feet. Not huge, but… Read more »

j

“My wife was the same way… had all these plans etc. Talk talk talk.

We got married a few months after she graduated. Had a kid a year later. She never worked since… over 25 years and going…”

EhIntellect

Orson, Thanks for the reply. IDK, seems like a rookie mistake even bringing it up. Girls want Alpha kids though it’s not in their nature to advertise it overtly. Fucking for kids is an Alpha activity. Talking kids in any way to a kidless romantic prospect reeks Beta. Her hindbrain was all over that. Shit testing for kids (can’t believe I wrote that) methodizes something that happens in the best scenario when both people are really into each other in the now and stay true to their masculine and feminine. All else takes care of itself. Really, don’t overthink kids.… Read more »

she also had no intention of getting married… lol

The point Orson – women are susceptible to the Narrative in the first place because they don’t have a MPoO, and so they adapt and adopt…

For those who don’t know the soundtrack:

echo
echo

….
youtube. com/watch?v=KpFvGrlw1Y0

EhIntellect

“party on the cock carousel ”

When guys use cock carousel terminology, what’s the problem exactly?

As it’s not your cock she’s caroseling on ATM and if she swings branches (another term used as a excuse for guys) it’s because of everything under the sun but the guy in the mirror.

C’mon Orson! You can do this.

Nice talking to you.

DisgruntledEarthling
DisgruntledEarthling

“Didn’t we do that one a already?”

Rerun season

Oddly enough it was the song that led me to the movie clip (I was looking for all the variants of Iko Iko I could find), which is the only reason I know that the song goes with the scene.

I haven’t seen the movie.

DisgruntledEarthling
DisgruntledEarthling

Interesting post on Reddit RPW – woman with list of requirements dates an ugly man, is smitten by his game and confidence, drops all conditions.

news at 11

j

@DisgruntledEarthling How about a little context for our TRM readers? – she’s on OkCupid (so she’s not hot) – responded to him because “he has a pretty good job” (potential Beta Bucks) – “Also he was very clear about what he wanted, a soft and caring girl to be the mother of his children. He actually asked me how I felt about having children in the next few years…Who even says that on the first date?!?!?” (a legit 9 would end the date right there) @Eh upthread: “Talking kids in any way to a kidless romantic prospect reeks Beta. Her… Read more »

Facepalm.

fleezer
fleezer

“I was looking for all the variants of Iko Iko I could find”

nice ones from the dead starting in may of 77

most soundboards available on deadhead archives app

@Fleezer: Yeah, I’ve listened to some of theirs. Reminds me of back in the day when I was playing a little basket club and after the first set a cluster of young neo-hippies came up to me and asked if I played any Dead. I apologized that I didn’t listen to the Dead so I couldn’t oblige them, but they liked what I was doing and stayed for the second set. When I finished they came up to me again: Them: I thought you said you didn’t know any Dead? Me: I don’t. Them: But you played one. Me: Really?… Read more »

– she’s on OkCupid (so she’s not hot) …cuz there are no hot girls on OkCupid. Righhhhht. – responded to him because “he has a pretty good job” (potential Beta Bucks) +1 – “Also he was very clear about what he wanted, a soft and caring girl to be the mother of his children. He actually asked me how I felt about having children in the next few years…Who even says that on the first date?!?!?” (a legit 9 would end the date right there) He got the cart before the horse. – Doesn’t fuck her the first night. (shit… Read more »

phillconnors
phillconnors

”Silly, some girls absolutely won’t”

phill, it’s not a question of game…best game cannot supersede good training…I’ve been to this rodeo before…you haven’t…

Phill, the one defense that a well-trained girl has against Game is to avoid the players. This was the strategy back in the days of the Patriarchy. Women stayed home and were unavailable to players. Well-trained women will avoid isolation with players.

Asd No ” good girls “. Only girls. That label shit is all in your head. Among the cobwebs.😁 One man’s slut is another’s dream girl. This is a stupid question, but I’m gonna throw it out there for the fuck of it : did you ever bang a highly religious chick, or one that was adamant that she wasn’t going to have sex before marriage? See, I banged a few of those but I didn’t see them as ” good girls “. That stuff reminds me of the bullshit ‘ sugar and spice and everything nice ” garbage that… Read more »

boulderhead

I have met these types of well trained girls @asd refers to, the penny between the knees method of birth control works great.

What you really need to watch is when your game is so good she decides to lock you down with her game,then it’s on, believe me you are no match for this game. All your RED PILL knowledge will slip away into the ether.

Asd wants to put chicks in hijabs and headscarves and lock them in the house to keep them away from da playas.

😂😂😂

Afghanistan.

What you describe never existed widely in American. Just like leave it to beaver was just a television show. Can’t go back to what wasn’t.

echo
echo

So now there ARE ‘no girls’, despite your ‘game’?! So lots of insta-rejections CAN’T be overcome with ‘game’ because she might be rejecting you off the bat because she’s not interested in talking to you for whatever reason as mentioned above. You lot are nuts how you change your tune lol

I’m sure HABD would say that you can always bang a girl there and then no matter the circumstances and disagree, blax. All about having better game

Lol. Believe what you want and go forth into the world and manifest it.

Echo comprehend what I said.

boulderhead

Back in “the day” there were those religeous types and chaste girls along with the wise to game girls. These days they are turning out the Strong independent women with a degree in leadership training(as if everyone can be leaders,duh some have to be lead). These girls are so headstrong a guy would have to be desperate to get to first base or at least prewhiped. I think the ones @j & @ echo are referring to are the wise to game chicks that see them coming a mile away and have already chosen the chad that she wants hitting… Read more »

“So now there ARE ‘no girls’, despite your ‘game’?! You are correct. You are right. You are self vindicated. You get a participation prize. Yes there are/is and shall evermore be. You aren’t comprehending Blax’s soliloquy at all. J. didn’t understand the game of the guy in the red pill girl reddit at all. Ever hear of a long game? What do you not understand about women? Their momentary state of emotional and physical reality blows over like a storm in the ocean. (The next day, or two weeks could be calm as fuck). It is temporary. It is an… Read more »

Right boulder, but I’m just trying to get them to think more. Even in da clubs there will be chicks that aren’t feeling sex that night, and no amount of pua styled game will change that.e Most chicks ( Savy ones anyway ) are already very aware that some dude has just walked up and is trying to take a shot. What pua novices don’t get is that they don’t come off authentic. But women will sometimes/often give you a shot because they can appreciate the effort and attention a little. That’s why I keep mentioning frame, but that’s not… Read more »

j

“there are days when women aren’t up to any kind of sex, he it emotionally or physical”

like approaching a chick, who is currently dealing with serious pussyache, due to getting the shit fucked out of her, only a few short hours ago.

Sjf

Yeah, I tried explaining that it’s possible to bang almost the entire town ( bangable ones ), but it’s not possible to do in 72 hours.

In once had a girl blatantly read me the riot act – ” I’m not ever going to fuck you, I’m not sucking your dick, I’m not even going to touch you. “.
Not even 6 months later she was one of my best plates.

But who would ever game a chick for 6 minths????

J

The majority of men can’t induce a ‘ pussyache’ , so you won’t run into that too much.

boulderhead

“But who would ever game a chick for 6 months????”

Maybe a guy that is actually spinning multiple plates.

EhIntellect

I like j’s comments for their plausible deniability and lack of any authentic worthwhile specifics, j: “I, uh, banged 6 different girls in 22 days (not too many but then…), and uh, yeah, oh, oh I fucked one yesterday, uh, yeah, it was technically yesterday so that’s that bro. Oh, did I mention they were all different cuz that’s cool sounding and but then again I sound like a sperg checking my calendar TO THE DAY how many women I’ve banged as the notch count is really that important if only to go on TRM and then prove in the… Read more »

j

“Even in da clubs there will be chicks that aren’t feeling sex that night” hmm I could have sworn, I heard somebody say EVERY chick in the club is DTF…. “Pussy at all costs model.” There’s a limit. And that limit is, if she starts demanding you do X task in order to get Y (sex) girl: buy me and my friends a drink, No? ok bye. guy: no no ok fine. what do you guys want? girl: pay for the uber and I’ll go home with you. No? ok bye guy: no no its fine I’ll get it. girl:… Read more »

But as HABD always says, J and the boys deserve an A for effort. Their effort and purpose and mission gets extra credit. They are getting out there and getting things done.

Way to get out there and get your Action on men.

@eh

Ya keep that “strict diet of mortification” coming broski. Yum 🍴

Uber!??

Lol, wtf?

Some.girls can exercise more control for a variety of reasons, but that software is still there running in the background. Always. Potential. Blax, did you never run into a girl who stuck by her guns…no sex before marriage? I found a few of those. I’m related to two of them. Just because you found some who mouthed the words but didn’t walk the walk doesn’t mean that no girls walk the walk. I’ll freely admit that I wasn’t testing girls whether they would stick to their guns. But I know that I popped Mrs. Gamer’s cherry and I’m very certain… Read more »

Lol, Mrs. Gamer was on the Pill, as she put it…an aspirin between her knees that never dropped…until marriage.

“But who would ever game a chick for 6 months????” Maybe a guy that is actually spinning multiple plates. Wut? I fuck girls but they dump me after a couple of weeks. You can’t spin plates if you keep getting dumped. And you have to have frame to avoid getting dumped. There’s a limit. And that limit is, if she starts demanding you do X task in order to get Y (sex) These are shit tests every one. When will they ever learn? When will they ev-ver learn? Eh has the best sarcasm. Oh, btw, I got a call to… Read more »

j,

More cowbell. Make sweet, sweet love to that cowbell.

having a bad day
having a bad day

@phillconnors Hail! fellow ‘sperg!…lol (i’m giving you the benefit of the doubt…lol) ”Silly, some girls absolutely won’t” No such thing as a no girl. Read the posts from a few pages back. Just need to apply the correct game. Every girl you approach, no matter your circumstances or hers is down to be banged there and then if your game is good enough. see below… but THEORETICALLY that^^^ is true, yes… for all practical purposes though, it depends on the situ… – her AF and/or BB needs in THAT moment… – YOUR game awareness/understanding/execution… – plus logistics… NEVER discount the… Read more »

Sure, I’ve run into girls that stuck to their guns. It’s been close to 50/50 for me. The problem I see is that most men/fathers suck at ‘ training ‘. Also, I’ve seen too many examples where training, singing in the choir, sleeping under a huge picture of Jesus, wearing crosses and rosaries…. Didn’t really mean all that much under certain circumstances. Training starts from the day they are born, and that’s a time where a lot of men back off and defer to ‘ mommy ‘. Mom feeds and changes diapers and nurses them when their sick and does… Read more »

Blax, I will readily admit that there are many girls who talk the good girl talk but don’t walk the good girl walk. Good girls are rare. Hot good girls are very rare. You can’t limit your options to good girls. Sometimes you get lucky.

The problem I see is that most men/fathers suck at ‘ training ‘.

Amen. Preach it, Brother Blax. Even with a great trainer (wasn’t me–I had no clue), a kid might break training because X. (Mrs. Gamer’s dad was a great trainer.)

j

“You can’t spin plates if you keep getting dumped”

Ya can’t dumped if you don’t exchange numbers cause they live in different countries (Italy, Morocco, London, Japan). the two girls that do live close by, I did get number close them post sex. One I banged again, the other, this past Saturday (which I’m pretty certain wants to see me again, but ya can never be 100% 😉

“These are shit tests every one”.

Its the guys (not me) who respond to those shit tests in that way, the ones who are playing “pussy at all cost” game.

HABD Lol, that chick I mentioned threatened to call the cops on me at one point. I’d see her inn the street and say hello, and she replied ” fuck you bitch “.😂 But I kept at it because she was too hot not to fuck. The tables turned one day when it was a hundred degrees out, and I was driving down the street and spotted her, heels, short skirt, datum – and sweating like a whore in.church. I pulled up with my ac blowing as hard as it coukd, rolled my window down and said ” look, we… Read more »

EhIntellect

j: I regularly bang exotic chicks too! See, see you fuckers, I can do this and it’s reeeeealy important to mention all these plausibly deniable, oddly inserted adjectives that only matter to 13 y.o. incels.

@eh

totally!

j

“Then I yelled ” fuck you bitch ” and floored it, leaving her standing there breathing in goodyears finest burnt rubber.”

Fucking lmao. Love it

having a bad day
having a bad day

also…

forgot to add into that cost/benefit/opportunity cost analysis…

if she is in an ‘ltr’ (whether fb/fwb/bf/live in/married) she is going to have a ‘base line’ of ‘AF’ at home… you are going to have to exceed THAT level by some amount… which will vary in the moment…

good luck!

Good morning.

“totally!”

Jesus, Joseph and Mary. Miracles do happen.

A PUA one-word response and it’s not “Game!”

The more j writes the more his Dad makes sense. Why spend time, talent and treasure on a figurative dumbbell. Let the j train run itself off the tracks.

Nah, that was mean. I take it back. I shouldn’t insult dumbbells so.

HABD

Beat me to it… and much better…

If only someone, somewhere would write about the “Why” girls do these things?

On bloody and achy pussys…

You guys know she has two other holes? No?

ASD

A “good” girl is a girl who has been trained well. She is wired like all other girls but her training governs her actions despite biology.

Her training won’t overide biology. Your wife’s issue wasn’t her training it was the Doc’s lack of game…

chaperones are chaperones for a reason. Isolation leads to escalation and things “just happening”…

Eve just had to have a nibble… despite her training.

lendhispeaks

Blax had great influences growing up and bettered himself for himself (and to get that older pussy). J had bad to no influences growing up and bettered himself for himself (so he could get laid). On a 1-10 scale it sounds like Blax started at around 6 or 7 on his journey. On the same hypothetical scale it sounds like J started at about 2 or 3. Blax is a natural because he had great influential voices in his head when he’d hit crossroads. Plus maybe his instincts were better and he had more of an extroverted personality. J is… Read more »

“how tall are each of you?”

What no question on color?

IAS
IAS

@Blax: LOL LOL.

That reminded me of that other story where some girl was all indignant and shouted she wouldn’t ever suck you, and then was “happily head bobbing” not much after (was it even the same day)?

But this one is much funnier, I have to say.

IAS I learned when initially interacting with girls at a young age, not to listen to blatant protestations. Once I started having sex, word got all over my town, so chicks would tell me what they weren’t going to do because 1) not that kind of girl 2) virgin 3) don’t want to be used just for sex 4) You’re not all that anyway. But I wasn’t deterred by much of that because Time Is On My Side. When a man is a teenager, the possibilities are endless because of having so much time to learn and perfect. The woman… Read more »

j

“Once I started having sex, word got all over my town”

comment image

57-14 = 43, 43 years ago = 1975

Lendhi

For the record, I’m 6ft tall. Actually more like 5 11 3/4.

Yet, I’m the runt of the males in my family. My Dad is 6′ 4″, and a lot of my cousins and uncles are 6′ 6″ – 6′ 10″.

Just think how hard it was to get word out back then… lol

This shit here

“I get your story Blax, and your patient attempts at explaining things are always thoughtful and helpful BUT…you don’t seem to get that guys that start at say 2 or 3 on the scale (or lower) just have a different and way more difficult path than the one you were on. Not saying you didn’t do lots of work to get where you are but it’s reality.”

kills me…

We Had It So Hard Whaaaaaa!!!

followed by ignoring lessons, wisdom and experience… Ya know, a ROPE lowered down into the hole…

:duckface

Lendhi Got a few more minutes… ” Blax had great influences growing up and bettered himself for himself (and to get that older pussy).” True. I’ve always said lots of men helped me in life, but I had to listen for the advice and guidance to take effect. ” On a 1-10 scale it sounds like Blax started at around 6 or 7 on his journey. On the same hypothetical scale it sounds like J started at about 2 or 3.” Lol. As I’ve said before, all men/people start life exactly the same – crying and shitting on themselves. I… Read more »

One last thing about ” failing “. If I think about it, I’d bet that I’d failed at most things I’d tried to do in life. The more I worked at stuff, the less the likelihood of failure, but it still happened from time to time. The way I see it, you only really ” fail ” when you stop trying. It once took me 6 months to find an I.T. job, but I went on every interview I could, and sent tons of resumes, and barged into a dozen workplaces..lol. One ” rejection ” had nothing to do with… Read more »

j

@blax “I’ve always said lots of men helped me [early] in life” I had NO ONE (at least any red pilled men)….Lmao. Everyone in my youth was feeding me blue pill advice (mom and dad, uncle, cousins, godfather, aunt, teachers) and I DID listen to their advice. I also didn’t have a “world class player” uncle, I could just turn to, to ask questions wrt to the girls that liked me in my class. “and a few close friends always. Strangers, not so much. Girls I grew up with pushed me to be more social.” I had NO close friends….I… Read more »

J Most people have ” bad “. I totally get everything that you’re saying, and I’m not discounting it at all. Never, but to be blunt: That was then, this is now. Parents. ugh. I love my parents. Both of them. They’ve been married for 59 years. Because I can fully remember when they were both young ( under 30 years old ), and some of the stupid shit a young couple can go through when both of them aren’t on the exact same maturity page, there was some odd shit going on early in my life. I’ll put it… Read more »

Oh yeah, about this –

” 57-14 = 43, 43 years ago = 1975 ”

True-ish. I’d just turned 14 a month before losing my virginity, so basically in my head, I was still 13… lol.

She was a month shy of her 16th.

This song was playing as I smashed her –

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5AztWseIdU&w=854&h=480%5D

I managed to hold out for the whole 17 minutes…..lmao.

I’m sorry you missed the 70’s.

…and the 80’s.

Chapter 8 Robert Greene’s new book (1/10th of the chapter, the intro and the end). (in fact, J. the whole book is about how to deal with the hand you’ve been dealt from childhood…) Trick or Treat: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BJLX414/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1 Quote: Change Your Circumstances by Changing Your Attitude The Law of Self-sabotage Each of us has a particular way of looking at the world, of interpreting events and the actions of people around us. This is our attitude, and it determines much of what happens to us in life. If our attitude is essentially fearful, we see the negative in every circumstance.… Read more »

Damn, that’s a lot of werdz…. lol. Robert Greene owes me some royalties. But this – ” In 1946 twenty-year-old Malcolm Little (later known as Malcolm X) began serving an eight-to-ten-year prison sentence for burglary. Prison generally has the effect of hardening the criminal and narrowing his already narrow view of the world. Instead, Malcolm decided to reassess his life. He began to spend time in the prison library and fell in love with books and learning. As he saw it now, prison afforded him the best possible means of changing himself and his attitude toward life. With so much… Read more »

Yeah, I read The Autobiography or Malcolm X at a young age (perhaps in my twenties), I’m not sure why, but is was fucking fantastic. Interestiong, there was also a parallel book of a Trappist monk by Thomas Merton, that was like the flip side of Malcolm X. The guy was a rough-neck white guy when young, but he flipped to the spiritual side. But it was a mirror of turning your life around thing. Both were kind of trans-fixing for me in knowing pure intention, rather than turning your own ego-driven cognitive mind into your own false god. Nation… Read more »

Not that there is anything wrong with lots of sex.

At all.

lendhispeaks

@Blax “Everybody has to work. Some find the work harder for whatever reason, no judgement on my part, but any man that becomes anything in life must do the work.” Mentioned is my post and still agreed. “I get what you’re trying to say, but there wasn’t any ” positivity ” bred into me.” You said it yourself that you had many great voices in your life growing up. Whether it be your Uncles your Dad or any others. I call that positivity bred into you. You can call it whatever you want but it’s still the same thing. “I… Read more »

” Partially true. There are stories of many people, you hear it with pro athletes all the time, who are propelled by negativity. It’s taking them to great places (in pro sports). You often hear them defiantly stating it in post game interviews. ”

Shit happens, accept and keep rolling. Takes practice.

Yin and Yang

” good ” has zero meaning without ” bad “.

boulderhead

“Yeah, but over the long haul, utilizing negativity as a motivator isn’t mentally healthy at all.”

This is what I call being motivated by anger. Once people catch on to this button they will utilize the angry one.

Not only does he get used and manipulated,he has a false sense of superiority that makes anger an addiction. Living like this will burn a man out to the point where he can’t sleep without medication.

The social repercussions for a possible snapper are alienating at best.

boulderhead

” good ” has zero meaning without ” bad “.

The good man needs someone to teach.

lendhispeaks

“Negativity is ” negative “. Negativity denotes lesser understanding of the ” why’s”.” You’re looking at this in a black and white frame (and I’m not talking race here). There are many shades of colors in between. Infinite amounts. And where you start on the scale changes things. It’s a fact. I’m gonna give an extreme example here just to make a point: Someone born with no legs has a way different set of circumstances to deal with than someone born with working legs who has everything else exactly the same as him in his life. Exact same circumstances but… Read more »

@lendhispeaks

“There are stories of many people, you hear it with pro athletes all the time, who are propelled by negativity”.

“J might be leaning toward the negativity aspect of this range.”

yup. Negativity fuels me up:

1:50 – 2:40

Every NBA fan knows what happened after this interview:

and ya I’m taller than him by .25 inches, but he’s got me beat in muscle mass

Full on clinical retardism. You fucking cretins. Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression. Stop the Madness. So some one lost a leg. J. Lost a fucking Childhood. I lost fucking islet cells in my pancreas like 28 years ago. So what? I went through the grief stages in 8 hours, then and went on to Acceptance and no big fucking deal now. Literally well managed potential grief. No spin out of control. No rebound bad behavior. No Backlash. No I’ll show you world. No J. behavior: “I’ll show you motherfuckers”. No YaReally behavior. Lecture the OMG’s and then fuck up your life,… Read more »

having a bad day
having a bad day

@j

“and ya I’m taller than him by .25 inches, but he’s got me beat in muscle mass”

just lift, bro!…

ya, I just said that!…lol

I think you might be mistaking masculine drive for ‘negativity’… not surprised though… say it with me now… the FI is cunning and pervasive…

good luck!

Someone born with no legs is very different than someone who loses their legs. It’s individual, but people don’t really miss what they never had. They cope. Google Shaquem Griffin combine. He’s the one handed Seattle Seahawks player. This goes back to why I warn against negativity ( or seething anger ). If one man is capable of doing something, most men can.do the thing as well. What’s the deciding factor? Where’s the difference? Victory begins in your head, just as defeat does. Mindset can make you never quit, or it can make you never try. Most of us never… Read more »

Yollo Comanche
Yollo Comanche

@SJF I had a verbally abusive asshole father constantly comparing me to the legless guitar playing, DACA anchor-baby SAT-test acing, fedora wearing, Harvard-attending, Jesus preaching fairy faggot “si se puede” chanting, designer underdog rafter trash prodigy he’d see on SpicHollywood Telemundo. Every time I was mercilessly mocked and teased for having a stutter, the sonuvabitch would be embarrassed for me and treat me with contempt. That is to say, if it was up to him, he’d rather have a ready-made designer underdog Spic Trash baby to show off to his inbred rafter kinfolk than take some time to talk and… Read more »

Yollo Comanche

Your backstory of how your father treated you and how you reacted (well?) was the same story Robert Greene used in chapter 8 to set up that law of human behavior, substituting Anton Checkhov and his father for the principle players. His father was negative and treated the children like shit. He overcame that.

boulderhead

Channeling anger works better for a lineman than it does for a running back or quarterback.
Women can sense the deep seated anger , it seems to do something for them.

Eventually the negativity takes it’s toll on a man and he has to learn a different way or it kills him.
Thats when he will figure out he has been a tool.

boulderhead

One thing I did was study my Fathers and Grandfathers life story,this gave me some insight into their practices and principals. Then when I mastered my own trades they both came to me and paid for my work. I like to think of it as mutual education or sharing of knowledge.

J That is some weak sauce origin story there… Basically described the childhood of 80% of my friends growing up. i.e. 80% = normal. [The great divorce waves post No Fault laws hit hard late 70s through 80s. Latchkey kids norm. Parental alienation norm. Proxy wars via kids norm. All the ills from solipsistic narcissistic Boomers… In other words laying the Foundation of Modern Culture in America] So everyone’s parents sucked. Everyone had fractured relationships and bushels of “didn’t get”. But there was little “enfeebling”… Victim? Moi? Fuck You! Was the attitude. I could write pages of psychological (and some… Read more »

That is some weak sauce origin story there… Basically described the childhood of 80% of my friends growing up. The Anton Checkhov experience that he turned away from was the same one described by the Gaffigan skit. Father abused son, son abused son. Go figure. I don’t quite know why that makes me lol. I and everyone I knew growing up had really good parents that provided well for their children. I was out at the local cigar lounge with MRP reddit’s BluePillProfessor a couple weeks ago and we were discussing red pill issues with two other guys. I made… Read more »

At some point men need adversity and challenge in order to grow as men. How much can a man take? How will be react? It’s always been fascinating to me how subjective ” bad ” or ” good ” is, and how wide ranging individual response can be. Imo comfort must be earned in order for it to really matter. Too much comfort makes a man softer than wonder bread. If you lock a man in a closet for 12 months, he will have a greater appreciation for sunshine and fresh air, or a blizzard or hurricane. Currently society is… Read more »

Kanye West now says he was “used.” Victim status conferred. Lol, he couldn’t take the heat.

It used to be that claiming you were a victim was a mark against you–that you lacked the strength to prevent being victimized. Kind of a prison mentality.

17.3K