About

Sitting here like uninvited company
Wallowing in my own obscenities
I share a cigarette with negativity
Sitting here like wet ashes with X’s in my eyes
And drawing flies

Bathed in perspiration drowned my enemies
Used my inspiration for a guillotine
I fire a loaded mental cannon to the page
Leaning on the pedestal that holds my self denial
Firing the pistol that shoots my holy pride
Sitting here like wet ashes with X’s in my eyes
And drawing flies

And I said “Hey what you yellin’ about
Conditions, permission, mirrored self-affliction?”

“Hey what you yellin’ about
Sadists’ co-addiction, perfect analogies?”

“Hey what you yellin’ about
Conditions, permission, mirrored self-affliction?”

Leaning on the pedestal that holds my self denial
Firing the pistol that shoots my holy pride
Sitting here like wet ashes with X’s in my eyes
And drawing flies

0 0 vote

Alam
Alam

I would like a copy of your book rolo!

Tonyz Montana

Hi Rollo,

Interesting discussion with Niko on Runaway Hypergamy.

I’m interested in Nick’s womanizers bible.

Thanks !

piet
piet

nick krauser

Spawny Get

Copy of your book please

IAS
IAS

I’d go for the audio copy of the book.

philot
philot

Rational Male Audio please

John F Rego
John F Rego

Please send me the 5 codes you just described.

Rick
Rick

Rollo, really LOVE your work. Just listened to the interview… I would love to receive a code for the audiobook!

Ty Bennett
Ty Bennett

Hi Rollo. I would like Nick’s new material. Just listened to you and Niko’s chat. 🙂

tarzanwannabe
tarzanwannabe

Interested in Christian’s “Dimes” if still available. BTW, loving Sam’s audible version — men go audio, I think, because we’re often busy with other shit. haha Bonus: my 12 y/o son knows of you due to hearing Daddy play you interviews. Wish I’d had such at 12 instead of 45. (my email: stevenbennett@yahoo.com)

Since no one else is asking and Krauser seems to have topped out at 5, do you have another of Christain McQueens Dimes code.

I can’t post my email as it is not a public one, but I assume you can retrieve it from the one on record for comments here, right?

Omar
Omar

I’d like a free copy of your audio book the rational male.

walawala
walawala

Nick Krauser’s book please.

redpill yogi
redpill yogi

hi can i have your audio book?

Junior
Junior

I thought this article would interest you :

It feels like women’s game plan is backfiring on them… JR

M
M

Hi rollo, big fan from BR here, I’ve been reading your work and others in the manosphere for something around 6 months now, almost every day. although i’ve internalized many things, i still am a noob. As you tend to be a very ‘rational male’. I’d like a piece of advice in a very important decision that i have to make.. Since it’s a very unique (and not small) case, i wish to send you an email. Would mean a lot to me if you could take a few minutes to help out a reader. If you might, use the… Read more »

ike.varboncoeur

I’m.looking.for.any.body.that.will.help me.transform.in.to.a.woman

Tony
Tony

I have this hypothetical question about the behaviour of male in a natural stare for example a feral male. Consider a situation where this feral male is living in a jungle setting and he is living alone fending for himself. On a particular day this feral male comes across a feral female (extremely physically sexually attractive) who somehow finds herself alone in the jungle. What will be the action of this feral male towards this feral female? Will he be naturally sexual towards this female? In my thinking if he is aware about sex then there are two possible actions… Read more »

Bart
Bart

Rollo, I wrote the note that prompted your Tribes post last week. Special thanks for doing this–insightful post that I know prompted a lot of discussion. One of the highlights of this year’s posts, I think.

risebakerstudentgroup

love the poem. tell me honestly, though, is it safe for a critically thinking, neo-con female to engage in the dialog here? along the pendulum arc swing toward the outer limits of male hegemony, preservers of maleness, such as Robert Bly, Drs. Dan Kindlon & Michael Thompson, Irvin Yalom dwell in a milieu of collaboration over conflict. will you and your readers be amenable to open-ended questions and inconclusive answers?

MarkAHammond

((MEDIA REQUEST))

Rollo, my name is Mark and I am the host of a Podcast called MAGA POD. It currently has over 75,000 downloads each episode and I was hoping to interview you for the my show. The podcast has a very large male following who might not be familiar with your work but would be VERY interested in the subject matter. If you could please reach out to me at Show@MAGAPOD.com so we can schedule something or I can answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Mark

Matt
Matt

Hi Rollo,

I have a personal question about an idea expressed in your books

Matt
Matt

I truly respect your work. But i’m sure you know how valuable it is. I believe you recommended in ‘The Rational Male’ that able men should spin plates until they’re atleast thirty. Yet at the same time you observe that the hypergamous nature of women. The problem, it seems, is that if all men spin plates until atleast 30 they encourage the same hypergamy that ruins the marriages of men later in life. Hypergamy says that women don’t hesitate to fuck Alphas during their SMV-peak. And yet, by not ‘tying them down’ during this period, men are passively complicit in… Read more »

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Rollo, I just read both your books. I am hoping you can answer this post/question for me. Towards the end of the Rational Male – Preventive Medicine, you say that you need to unplug, to be hopeful in a new system, one where you have control within it. I am always on the reddit.redpill forum where they talk about going to the gym as being a religion, not caring about women before yourself, be alpha, bla bla, basically, everything you have stated in your two books, but after 24 years of being conditioned, the ‘self’ of who I am knows… Read more »

Alexander
Alexander

Hello Rollo

Over the last couple of months I have carefully perused all your books and posts, which I found to be as bafflingly crude as revealing. So much I would like to assist and rally up the troops here across the pond, but I would like to clear it with you first. Could you please email me?

Cheers,

Alexander

Zach
Zach

Hey, man. Listened to some podcasts where you were the guest and browsed your blog. Really interesting stuff. I downloaded the audiobook for THE RATIONAL MALE and the narration is really rough – I didn’t last 5 minutes before I had to give up, and I love listening to non-fiction, so it’s not for lack of trying or taste. I looked up Sam Botta – almost no audiobooks to his name – I think you got an audiobook novice. He reads like he’s doing a TV promo or a radio announcement. I hope you’ll consider redoing the audiobook with a… Read more »

Kartavyane Ghatdtomanus
Kartavyane Ghatdtomanus

Bought both of your books! You have changed lot of lives.

Roger
Roger

Rollo,

Would you drop me an email roger89 at Gmail.com? I have an encounter lately, and would love your insights on this as I hope to learn well.

Thank you and best regards.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Rollo,

Could you please email me, there is something that I have been wanting to discuss with you and need to talk about. Its egging at me everyday.

robert.brown.james@gmail.com

Ryan
Ryan

I’m about half way through your first book and it is such an amazing read. You’re addressing many elephants in the room which is long overdue. I just read the part about personality being malleable. Personality change has been an interest of mine for quite some time and I was wondering if you had any book/blog reccomendations regarding this topic. Any other manosphere/game related reading suggestions would be welcomed as well.

Keep up the good work!

Ryan

Burt
Burt

Rollo, Your book is fucking awesome. Thanks for sharing all this wisdom. Although I don’t subscribe to any religious doctrine, you’re a fucking gift from god. Thank you man.

seekinghope
seekinghope

Hello, I just started reading your work and I wanted to run something through you. You talk about men having oneitis and been stuck on a woman hoping that she would see how unique and special they are and how different they are from other guys. I am guilty of doing this. I realize that I have used this behaviour as a way of finding a sense of worth (actually feigning a sense of worth). Deep down I know that I don’t feel worthy(I don’t feel that I matter or that I am suitable for ) so I have used… Read more »

Matthew Baggetta (@mattbaggetta)

Hi Rollo, thanks for the wisdom you’ve contributed to the world. I have been ingesting your teachings for the past month or so and, in conjunction with my meditaiton practice, they have helped me to start seeing things in ways I never thought possible. I reached out to you on twitter and you mentioned to leave an email here. Please contact me at baggettaatgmaildotcom

ajb007

Tumblr offers an insight into the cuckolding hotwife culture, including addiction to Big Black Cock (BBC). Start by following domblackbull and nyhotwife. I look forward to your analysis.

A.S.
A.S.

“I was once blind, but now I see”…

Just read both of your books. Are you available for a consult?

lolakos
lolakos

Hello Rollo i m already know about for alpha fux beta bux but from what i see infield women use it throught their lifes, i mean even a 20 y o girl should normally dump any beta man but they keep beta friends mainly for economic/emotional resources. Some keep them even in relationships but they cheat on them like never had. From what i understand women need both alpha and beta men because i see women when they lack of betas are looking for beta with the same methods use for alpha men just for different reasons.

DaPrince
DaPrince

Hi Rollo
I want to say thank you for the material you are putting up for the world and men of this society. It is absolutely remarkable that you do this and are willing to share your wisdom.

I would like to talk to you about a lengthy situation I have recently gone through, where I maintained my frame however communication has ended, I will elaborate it in further detail once contacted in an email.

Malla
Malla

Rollo, you gotta read this book,
it is about the Sepoy Mutiny in India written by an American missionary. You gotta read about how much the English men sacrificed to save their women as best they could.

EhIntellect
EhIntellect

I’d like to thank you assisting my complete unplugging from the feminine imperative. I’m a 46 year old father of three teen sons and an 8 year old daughter. My wife and I have been married 18 years but dated from college on since she was 19 (she’s 4 years my junior) and married her when she was 24. My life has been mostly purple pill as I’ve never fully conceded to the idea of egalitarian equalism and have been a natural risk taker bordering on narcissistic confidence. Coupled with above average looks and a righteous conservative lifestyle, I’ve found… Read more »

EhIntellect
EhIntellect

EhIntellect

Mr. Tomassi, I’d like to thank you assisting my complete unplugging from the feminine imperative. I’m a 46 year old father of three teen sons and an 8 year old daughter. My wife and I have been married 18 years but dated from college on since she was 19 (she’s 4 years my junior) and married her when she was 24. My life has been mostly purple pill as I’ve never fully conceded to the idea of egalitarian equalism and have been a natural risk taker bordering on narcissistic confidence. Coupled with above average looks and a righteous conservative lifestyle,… Read more »

Synousia
Synousia

Possible subject of a post on female solipsism. Really is getting dangerously out of hand.

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

Dear Rollo,

Thank you so much for this treasure trove of insights into what’s really been going on insofar as man / woman relations in the Western world are concerned.

Your English is of course exemplary, but please correct “suffrage” to ” suffering” above and in at least one other writing / talk of yours. I’m telling you this because some twerps may use this minor error (which all of us make) against you.

Keep it up, brother.

Chris

Glengarry
Glengarry

Hi Rollo, is there somewhere I can push you a private message?

X
X

Would love to have a one on one skype?

A Wise Man

The Truth will shock you!

AM
AM

Hi Rollo,

Your blog is truly eye opening.
Not sure if you still check the comments but I really need your guidance to get me started in unplugging. Ever blog of yours I read resonates with how I’ve been dealing with women in my life. Need your help.

sw5z42@outlook.com

thom91048

Rollo,What % of men/women are aware of your research for 3 age groups, 20-40,40-60,60-80 ? I bought both of your books ,great stuff, you are doing God’s work,be well, Tom

trackback

[…] The Rational Male – Rollo Tomassi […]

Conor
Conor

Rollo, any chance I could consult with you about something when you have a chance? cjd2688@gmail.com

Have a great Thanksgiving

Maciek
Maciek

Hi Rollo,

I poked you at Twitter earlier today. I guess you should see my e-mail in the comment header.

Maciek.

Maciek
Maciek

If you do not, it is naap_1999 [ at ] yahoo [dot] com

Maciek.

Lost Patrol
Lost Patrol

Rollo, I like the image theme for the new field report category, but think it would be more in the spirit of TRM to use a male lion. Granted, the male leaves most of the shopping and meal preparation to his females, but when he does decide to get involved it is usually the animal kingdom equivalent of launching a nuke. Based on your work in EvoPsych, I can recommend the short film “Eternal Enemies, Lions and Hyenas” by National Geographic. Hyenas are matriarchal, lions are patriarchal in an old school (very old) sense. The hyenas (feminists) bully the lionesses… Read more »

Valentino
Valentino

Rational Male errata. Are you interested in these?

Page 17 Social conventions
“reproductive strategy .” Doesn’t need space

Page 7 ” The same plays true” doesn’t need spaces

Kabir
Kabir

Hey Rollo,

Question is this:- what is your advice to a red pill man who is married to a blue pill woman-not extremely hardcore blue pill, but moderately blue pill.

How to always be dominant, maintain frame without it turning into energy sapping confrontations, which can turn into fights ?

Mitchell Phillips
Mitchell Phillips

Hi Rollo really impressive blog so insightful. I’m in a LTR 25 years , 3 x boys and hit a crisis half way through this year. The usual text book stuff she got bored, I’d become fully plugged in and the inevitable happened she got infatuated with a much younger guy. What’s really resonated for me is two things – and I’d intuitively started figuring out that I’d lost my way and been sucked in to the mass scale feminist innoculation we’d all grown up with. I’d lost myself and ironically this was one of my wife’s biggest complaints that… Read more »

MJP31D
MJP31D

Hi Rollo a couple of questions I’d like to ask please off line, as well as wanting to know if you still do consults? need some advice/guidance and really find this blog helpful in a difficult situation – some brilliant insight in here
mjp31D@gmail.com

verbarglaucus

You would benefit from an editor. I’ll do it for free (indefinitely) while preserving the original meaning of your content. I have no credentials; I’m just a man looking to fill his time

Daniel
Daniel

Hey Rollo, brought your book and now I can’t enjoy television. Got some other questions re: my ltr.

verbarglaucus

Please, PLEASE get an editor. I’ll do it for free. Your blog…it’s like there are all these shit stains on the Mona Lisa, this masterpiece, and its creator is just standing proudly beside it like everything’s hunky-dory. You’ve got a beautiful mansion in your mind, but you need to clean house.

Daniel
Daniel
virginiusadmin

Hey Rollo,

Working my way through your books now. I have a few questions regarding getting back with an “ex” after a “break” with new frame/paradigm shift…maintaining frame in an LTR…instances of slipping, recovery…

Please shoot me an e-mail if you have a chance, would be much obliged: john.nada@mail.com

A.
A.

Hi Rollo, I repurposed the work from both of your books which I hope will help get the message across to a wider audience, particularly younger guys who are less keen to read. The work is already done, but before I make it publicly available I would like to invite your opinion because it is based on your copyright and it is in my interests for my work to promote your book sales not harm it. Please DM me on twitter @ethenes

mrniceguy
mrniceguy

hi i’ll ask you a very different question that about a subject that you have never mentioned before. i’m 30 year old virgin guy-yes funny but true- and my problem never was the misknowledge of intergender dynamics. i swallowed the red pill when i was 14 year old; and as a man who hates self-deception i accepted the truth. I agree most of your philosophy; i agree nearly everything you suggest how to get laid. I think i know all the drill but the problem is i am not be able to change myself due to several reasons. I have… Read more »

Jack
Jack

I just finished the book and wow what a ride! I can now see a ton of mistakes I’ve made in the past! Currently getting over a LTR and now she still messages me. Its been a year since, I know it took me quite a while, but she still messages and talk. It always ends with her asking to hang out and I say sure, and then nothing. Then it all repeats a couple weeks later. Would it be better just to ignore or actually say to leave me alone. I no longer have an interest in her. Thanks… Read more »

Jack, she’s yanking your choke chain just to get you to respond, because she gets an emotional rush from you acting like you’re still her dog. She is degrading you, and enjoying it. There’s a word for that sort of behaviour. It begins with “Psycho” and ends with “path.” Now, here’s the thing that might seem counter intuitive: telling her to stop is a larger response, an escalation of your relationship. It’s having a fight. A fight is something you have with your girlfriend. She’s not your girlfriend. She’s basically a telemarketer, only worse. If you no longer have an… Read more »

obdisobey
obdisobey

Rollo, thank you for your valuable posts and the efforts you are putting in making the gender/sex-related societal phenomena more factual and clear. I am a Shia Muslim from a Gulf Middle Eastern country (Very open such as Dubai, not as Saudi). I knew about TRP about a year ago, but I became more interested in TRP post my divorce two months back from the date of this comment I am writing. Unlike to what I have read in most of TRP content regarding the alphaness of Islam, a new form of feminism (falsely Islamically justified feminism) has started to… Read more »

@obdisobey There is such a thing as the only way to gauge intent is to watch behavior. You should watch behavior to gain an idea of things operate in a Red Pill Awareness understanding. The Red Pill is a bottoms up approach. It is you, your family and your relationships with women. To rely on a a Top Down approach, with your religion, your elders, and your clergy, and your countries laws to dictate your strategy in a free-for-all social construct (everyone scheming) is a fools choice. “I am mainly commenting here for you to take a look at some… Read more »

Neo
Neo

@Rollo

Recently took the red pill. I have questions.

I’ve suspected for years, but without your book never knew how to support it. Are “dumb blondes” some of the smartest women out there(particularly when they are hot)? At least emotionally/game smart, using their perceived “dumbness” for additional covert communication or as an out when someone accuses them of something? Is it akin to a junker car with a sick engine under the hood?

Do you have an article that explains this more fully?

A
A

@Neo

Paris Hilton actually seems pretty smart lol.

obdisobey
obdisobey

@SJF

Thanks

Calum

Hey Rollo, I would like to send you an email thanking you for your work in detail and also asking some questions. My email: cal.macfarlane@gmail.com

Cheers, Calum

Ian
Ian

Hey Rollo, Brilliant stuff. I’m most impressed with your articulateness. Like in college, I find myself re-reading sentences and highlighting them (I bought The Rational Male) for that “holy shit, does that really mean what I think it means” moments. This is powerful stuff and you deliver it like a treatise.

My only issue–you need an editor. Minor polishing, nothing that would change any meaning or intent (you’re already spot-on), but necessary for perfection. I’d be willing to do it.

Lily
Lily

Hi Rollo, there’s a picture in one of your post i’d like to seek your permission in using in a music video (for 2 secs), can you contact me via email please? Thank you!

Matt
Matt

Rollo I just finished the rational male book. Thank you for providing people with this information. I started looking into the Red Pill a little over a year ago. I reverted to a blue pill mindset over the holidays. Naturally I got dumped, but thanks to that I was forced to see the truth. Your book was a great help to me. I plan on purchasing preventative medicine soon but I have some other works on my list first. I’m finishing the 48 laws of power now, and just started the art of seduction right after. I’m really working on… Read more »

KL
KL

I like your writing, but would prefer reorganization of the “Best of” topics. Where can I send some constructive editing and sypnopses?

KL
KL

Did you coin or popularize the Red Pill metaphor applied to intersexual dynamics? Book reviewers have requested a glossary and increased clarity, concision, and organization. I’m an editor, but my comments are too long to post, and not for public consumption.

pigglywiggly99
pigglywiggly99

u4444889@anu.edu.au

I don’t want a consult. I want to write you a handwritten letter to express my gratitude so if you can send me your PO address to my e-mail (work address is fine too), I’d be happy.

Dario
Dario

Rolo, make an article about being introverted but also an alpha – probably called sigma/omega? There’s nothing on your blog moving the topic of dominant introverts, please

MJP31D
MJP31D

Hi Rollo, I’ve really been benefiting from your writing in the past 6 months or so since I came to your site. Thanks for the insight and sharing this so generously. Like many I’m one who wishes I’d understood these things 20 years ago. Good job. On to my point – I’ve been reflecting on my life, my LTR, the life of my family and especially my Dad through a Red Pill lense since I came to your writing and that of others. My Dad is not well, he’s probably not going to be with us for much longer and… Read more »

@Rollo The like button plug in for WordPress using the Jetpack plug-in requires one to log into a WordPress account in order to use it. Most of us don’t or won’t have a WordPress registration. You might not have noticed because you probably are always in logged in mode on WordPress. Here was an explaination posted on another forum: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/readers-cant-like-my-posts-without-signing-into-wordpress/ Other like button plug-ins are available (as mentioned in the link, although I’m not knowledge-able about their features). Including ones that would include a dislike as well as a like and not have the requirement to log into a WordPress… Read more »

George
George

Hi Rollo, I am reading very excited your blog and your books and I agree with your opinion and the world / Matrix how you describe it. You say men have their prime from 38-40 and women from 22-24. I can only tell this from my own experience (I am 38 now) it was never easier to date girls than the last year. And men should not get into an relationship / marriage before this age. But how old should the girl to marry optimally be? Should the girl be also in her prime or should she bee older? Do… Read more »

Student_with_questions
Student_with_questions

You sir, are an absolute champion. And you have given me a couple of thought experiments to contribute with. “Game plus fame” and social agency of males. Thank you.

Ricky Royal

Rollo Tamassi, I couldn’t find your email contact info so I’m hoping this reaches you here. Your book the “Rational Male” has affected my life in so many ways. (Though it fucked my brain up a bit as I was first reading it.) I’m an attraction coach here at Project Attraction that’s been featured on Buzzfeed for the results I help men get with women in the dating field. Your book “The Rational Male” is one of the key books I use to teach my clients and students how to understand women and achieve the dating life they want on… Read more »

Valentino
Valentino

Few typos and missing words in latest edition.

Page 188
Criteria a she holds

Page 191
The most common words hear newly

Page 194
mpulses

page 195
hearth and family

victor steven jackosn
victor steven jackosn

How do i email Mr Tomassi, or, Has his popularity reached suturation point.

I just read a particulr section of the Rational Male and recognised myself in it verbatim – very disturbing.

Now, its like that scene from Rocky 111 when Apollo is counseling Rock after his first loss to Clubber Lang, ‘the only way to get it back is to go back to the beggining’, start over learn it all aknew.

Regards Neo