Field Reports

lion-chasing-gazelle

For the past three years of The Rational Male there’s been a consistent presence in the comment threads of guys seeking advice for particular situations with regards to Game. Whether it’s fine tuning certain aspects of Game or a larger consensus of the guys participating in my comment threads it’s become obvious there’s a need for a dedicated page and comment thread to address these Field Reports.

So I’m instituting this page for exactly this. If there is some urgency to have members of The Rational Male community analyze your particular situation feel free to hit anyone up in the comments of my current post, but please refer them to your particular field report with a link to your comment here. I’m hoping this will alleviate the mass of posts for field report analysis and Game specific insights piled into the main blog post for any given week.

There will be some rules for this “forum” as such. I ask that you only keep your comments to addressing the field reports at hand and save your larger theoretical stuff for the main posts, or if relevant, keep the “bigger scope of things” posts to being as succinct as possible. There will be no moderation in this comment thread (spamming excepted), so realize it will be a very hot kitchen before you post. I will impose no restrictions on video links here, nor will I limit links to various, but pertinent articles.

Understand, this is an experiment for now. It’s likely this comment thread will exceed thousands of comments. I’ll be instituting new comment plug-ins for wordpress to deal with this in the future, but I may archive this page the the posts and refresh this page in the future as well. If this gets cumbersome I may simply institute a dedicated forum-style sub-site of The Rational Male to accommodate for Game specific questions.

So have at it, post your field reports and feel free to comment on the ones you have some particular insight for. Be forewarned that it’s likely things may get a bit salty at times and I expect a lot of back & forth with debate and disagreements, but that’s what this thread is for – to hash out Game particulars for your given situations.

3.8 38 votes

18.4K Comments
Culum Struan
Culum Struan

@HABD – Lol. But which one has a future??? I like Culum a lot better. But Culum doesn’t want to be seeing his kids every other weekend after a divorce, plus my wife is (despite various faults) actually a pretty good wife and a mother and I want to keep her. I want to keep her but just get her to follow my lead and defer to me more. But I have no desire to upgrade to a new wife – she’s a good one (sleeping with other women for variety is a different matter). Basically I want to be… Read more »

Marculum Hadn’t connected it to “on/off” issue till just the last hour or so but yes I am beginning to think it’s a much deeper cause of it. Just seeing Sentient’s post a little while ago with the one line summaries of Culum and Marquis really shook me like few things have in recent times. His summary is absolutely bang on. By that I mean I really am like that at home with my wife and kids. And I really am as he described when I’m alone/travelling/on business/away. Both accurate descriptions. Dudebro… You are missing an essential tine on the… Read more »

Haha finally!

Not that I knew you were Marquis, but I was about to start teasing you about your wife not letting you do stuff… lol

A complex social convention and ego investment have been in your way for too long (blocking the on/off switch) and it’s been something rooted much deeper than the approach anxiety. Time to face the real issue.

Hope the blood has returned to your face…. lol

Also – you’re Indian right? Is this an arranged marriage in some way?

Anonymous Reader

what the fuck is going on here?
comment image

But it’s weirdly liberating now to talk about the whole picture.

4:19

“that’s relief”

be that dude…
comment image

Blax, Koreatown in LA is higher density than NYC. Also Westlake and East Hollywood. Try again. More respirators available in FL per capita. Cuomo fakked up and didn’t order 16k respirators last year like he should have. FL has better government than NY. That’s why people wanna go there from NYC. Nevada prohibited the use of Chloroquine in Nevada for COVID19. Another democrat governor did this stupidity. Bad government and democrats go hand in hand. Red pill says that you go with strong anecdotal evidence of drug efficacy in an emergency and don’t wait for clinical trials. Especially when a… Read more »

@HABD
what the F*K, dude!!!…lol… how did you get dr. strange to drag us into an alternative future timeline?…lol

In case you haven’t noticed, we’re even collapsing/merging alternative Asian timelines into one… lol

But… I still expect you to pick it up and run with the “mother of opportunities” thread (because why is it The Worst and then you drop a line like that?!).

You know, you can’t just work on your arms and skip the legs.

We don’t want a bad form again, do we?

IRL

@Conundrum Struan Have you read the Warrior Kid book yourself already? We all want freedom in life. We want to be able to do what we want. We want to live free. But in order to get freedom, we have to work for it. Work hard. We have to earn that freedom. Freedom requires discipline. So even though sometimes discipline seems like it is trapping you and making you do things that you don’t want to do, discipline is the thing that will set you free. Discipline equals freedom. My wife talks about it a lot and is constantly planning… Read more »

“Dudebro… You are missing an essential tine on the Alpha Triad… Authenticity. You are neither the at home Marquis or the afield Culum. You aren’t integrated…”

THIS^^^^^

Anonymous Reader

Culum / Marquis They sound like descriptions of two men but it really is just me. Sentient has described two partial men who are not integrated. You have choked on the Red Pill. You have put on The Glasses upside down. At home you are afraid of what your wife might do to you. This is a standard AFC fear, and there’s a whole [ahem] or three [ahem] on how to go about getting past it. On the road you are spitting Game, at home you are betaized. Your inner Game, your mental Game, is weak. Sentient already told you.… Read more »

“Prove your creds, Blax. How many times have you bought chinese food from restaurants since the coronavirus crisis started? How many Chinese people have you hugged? No bullsh*t.” Asd, understand this if you don’t understand anything else – I don’t judge people because ” different “. Chinese food has nothing to do with corona. That’s just ignorant. If I run into a person of Chinese/Asian background that I’d normally hug, I’ll hug them after the social distancing thing is done. Right now I’m not hugging anyone outside of my house, regardless of where they came from. As for the other… Read more »

Culum!!!!!!

Lol. I’m confused as fuck right now.

….. koreatown he says

Asd, humor me. Have you ever actually been to ” koreatown “?

“Where does daughter gamer work?” Having a senior moment? Because I’ve posted about Daughter Gamer’s work in the past. Several major metro areas in flyover country. A variety of hospitals. Some hospitals with mostly white patients and some with mostly black patients. And I discuss with her what she sees because I am curious. From what I can tell based on what I can see, you are consistently talking out of your @$$. But don’t worry, I still love you… 🙂 It’s “feature” of people in the northeast that they believe any sh*t if it’s printed in one of their… Read more »

“It’s “feature” of people in the northeast that they believe any sh*t if it’s printed in one of their “acceptable” sources.”

…. enough said. This says everything right here.

/fin

XJ
XJ

Hi Rollo: Thanks for the March 10th Alpha Men post. I watched the video, nice job. The documentary also highlighted the views of Hanna Rosin, never heard of her prior to your post. I found her views to be very superficial. A cursory google search indicates that she is the author of a book called the End of Men. I gather from your posts that you are writing a fourth book about the role of religion in intersexual dynamics. Hanna Rosin is obviously Jewish. I am wondering if Hanna is really writing about a more narrow subject, the end of… Read more »

IRL

@Palma You didn’t tell me you were married – not that I give a shit that you’re married. Bad form though .. and it means all advice has been coming from the wrong origin. Which will be why it hasn’t worked. Actually, everything we’ve written to “TheMarquis” addressing his home front infields and questions has been coming from the right origin. Forget “Culum”, it’s only a small piece of a bigger universe, with limited applicability. “TheMarquis” is the guy. Learned the lingo, online game, crypto, got his PUA cape. But never fully owned his situ, his desires, his MPoO. So… Read more »

“TheMarquis” dreaming the “Culum” dream*

Forget Koreatown.

Funky Town is more better.

hamdson
hamdson

@sentient – Yes, that’s the guy. Geez. I didn’t know he was a male model! haha. Guess it all kind of makes sense now. As you say, from reading his field reports, it did seem that he was getting huge IOI’s and ‘lay ups’ which he put down to his NLP/hypnosis skills, but now it seems clear that it’s just more of the same. Don’t think i’ll waste my time on it. Mildly embarrassed to have even contemplated it!

Palma

“I bet you say that to all th boys”

Followed with a qualifier.

“How can I know you’re really a banshee, and not just out for my TP hoard?”

Etc.

Glad you are feeling better and the sap is rising.

Centuries
Centuries

You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth

On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?

I bet you say that to all the boys.

😅

Can’t neg below 8s Palma.

j
j

jesus….lol

“I quit first!”

How childish.

Palma First, glad you’re doing better. Re: online dating/banging – I have only done it once just to ” do it “. Overall, I don’t get the ” concept ” outside of reaching out to a stranger online in the hopes of getting sex, and that the person you’re talking to isn’t a man or crazy as fuck. YaReally used to go on and on and on about Tinder and the like, but to this day I have never even looked at it once. Not interested. But I won’t/don’t order food from Grub Hub or any of those services either,… Read more »

Niall Ferguson now says that coronavirus deaths in the UK will now number about 20,000…less than the flu…and half of them would have died by year end anyway…

Who is he? One of the authors of the study that said that 500,000 people would die in the U.K.

You may all return to your regularly scheduled poon hunt.

wahoo Mcdaniels

Palma

About me

Seasoned COVID 19 Survivor, dominating master of the trades. Willing and able to do one last gig for the small price of the down on a large yacht. Able to flambe while maintaining facial hair while toasted,been under lockdown and ready to unload. Have own TP. Please bring jumper cables.

Job Title

Gigolo specializing in domination.

wahoo Mcdaniels

IAS
IAS

In case someone is wondering about what ASD posted, reading the article, Ferguson “He said that expected increases in National Health Service capacity and ongoing restrictions to people’s movements make him “reasonably confident” the health service can cope when the predicted peak of the epidemic arrives in two or three weeks. UK deaths from the disease are now unlikely to exceed 20,000, he said, and could be much lower. The need for intensive care beds will get very close to capacity in some areas, but won’t be breached at a national level, said Ferguson. The projections are based on computer… Read more »

wahoo Mcdaniels

wahoo Mcdaniels

Palma, see if you can get her to go halvsies on the rent for an air b&b.

IAS Asd has ” narratives “. He takes a position, and then reads into everything from that position. He doesn’t believe facts, because ” fake”. Don’t throw math at him. New Jersey is now #2 behind New York, but the gap in cases and death is substantial. But being that N.Y. and N.J. are coastal/northern places, he has a ” narrative ” for that as well and he doesn’t particularly care. Which is fine, but he doesn’t understand who that makes him, and it blinds him ( maybe ) to what he’s actually trying desperately to prove….for ulterior motives…inside his… Read more »

IAS
I don’t quite see a contradiction?

There isn’t one. The Imperial College model had certain assumptions, Ferguson is now saying some of those were not correct. The article is in a pop-sci magazine reporting on testimony so we have to be careful, but it looks more like “flattened the curve” than anything else.

The next 2 – 3 weeks should clarify things in the US. Other places, such as India, South America, Africa – we won’t know much for a while.

IRL

@wahoo Culum , glad I could help,take the red pill and get that pussy off the pedestal. The sky hasn’t fallen. A metaphor from Yohami just came to mind (the part in bold for @TheMarquis): Monster comes in town. Women hide. Most guys run afraid. The girls who were with these guys feel disgusted “not a real man”. Enter the hero, faces the monster, defeats it with ease, and stands high on its corpse. The guys who watched the fight took note “so that’s how you do it, that’s what I have to become”. The guys who were too afraid… Read more »

Hall of Fame stuff IRL.

Thx

anon
anon

@IRL

Pretty good essay, except for the misunderstanding of shit tests. Girls shit test. Period. Not just “gamers”, every man. Over and over. It is a mistake to think that a monster-killer won’t get shit tested, because he will. Because girls shit test, and they are all girls.

@Anon

That’s right. Shit tests never go away, it’s a constant reality check. The shit test sonar is their primary sense. Girls literally send sound waves (aka yap) just to see how they bounce off you. This is how they reconstruct the world that surrounds them. You could say the female universe is not made of atoms and molecules but frames. And if the measurement breaks the frame? Then she knows.
comment image

@Sentient

You may enjoy this too:

wahoo Mcdaniels

IRL , of course the sky isn’t falling,although I have chosen to protect my turf and not reveal my plan. The monster we first must slay lives inside us. @culum, I havn’t commented to You much rather your alter IRL person Marquis. One thing I did to resolve your position is do inventory and come up with a realistic goal of my ideal relationship. What I found surprisingly it was right in front of me the whole time , i was mismanaging things at home because I believed in the “good woman ” myth. Always out chasing the better dream… Read more »

wahoo, the peak is expected to hit in the next 2 or 3 weeks, then decline from there. Per capita, our situation is far from the worst. Blax whines about muh population density, but a competent mayor and governor would have a plan to deal with that. Something about passing on ordering 15k ventilators for a pandemic back in 2015 just leaves a bad taste in your mouth. But President Trump and his gang are trying to plug the holes in the dike. (Flyover country is sending what we can to help our NY countrymen, even though we are called… Read more »

AR, I’m sure the curve was flattened by two days of lockdown. XD

Anonymous Reader

Here is the actual document that pop-sci journalists are cribbing a sentence or two from.

It takes a while to read, yeah, ok.

Tribal…😂

Lean harder on that.

It’s not that all people are nice and helpful or any other childish, dense notion. It’s that all people are people, good bad and ugly.had

Yeah, we’re in bad shape because 2015. There’s the core that drives your narratives right there.

Not going to explain and reason with an inexplicably unreasonable person. Kinda got bigger fish to fry at the moment.

wahoo Mcdaniels

ASD

“the peak is expected to hit in the next 2 or 3 weeks, then decline from there”

Maybe you are onto something ,I wish you are right. Take the best case and the worst case then somewhere in between is likely.

IRL

Another great one. I’m going to have to go back and read more of his stuff.

How you doing? You still raiding? Hownis your wife acting during all this? My wife is still wound tight but productive. Annoys with the hand washing about all.

ASD

Put down that shovel.. Wuhan getting closer by load. 😆

Wahoo Yeah I’m hoping for an outcome somewhere inbetween. 80 people passed in NYC yesterday. Asd jokes about density, but it makes a difference and, more importantly, it’s predictive if we can’t get people to maintain distances. It’s hard for him to grasp, just being a spectator sitting on his ass reading😁. But regardless, it appears by math that we’re just ramping up, and viruses give zero fucks about trump, politics, Boris Johnson or any of that. All that is just dumb fucking noise. My coworker is on day 9 of a suspected covid infection ( he calls it teh… Read more »

wahoo Mcdaniels

Blax, yup it apears as if those against the current measures can’t see past their own agendas to the inevitable outcomes either way. Like I told my son there is a pile of dirt to shovel and doing it all in a day will kill the workers, so the boss is spreading the work out over a longer period to spare us all the loss of the esentials. Certainly knowing what we know now there are other ways to handle things that will be implemented ASAP.

Blax

All I know is that it sure didn’t take long for us to catch and pass China.

Do you really believe that? Seriously.

Stated figures.

I don’t live in China, and some of my HK coworkers have said things were worse in the mainland than have been reported, and nobody can get real numbers – not even the government.

In any event I’m putting my ass back on lockdown next week. Another person I know was sick and got a positive diagnosis. He has he’s not sure where or how he caught the virus, or even when. If I lived by my parents in super rural v.a., I’d proceed differently. I think I’m healthy enough to weather a corona attack, but I’m not even trying to put that to the test, nor do I want to spread anything to my family. In a few weeks if I need emergency medical treatment, I just might be shit out of luck.… Read more »

disgruntledearthling
disgruntledearthling

@Blax

Looks like Boris has it…

File under “more than one red pill”… Ackman demonstrates a perfectly executed dump and pump… March 18 “Hell is coming” March 23rd… On March 23rd, we completed the exit of our hedges generating proceeds of $2.6 billion for the Pershing Square funds ($2.1 billion for PSH), >compared with premiums paid and commissions totaling $27 million, which offset the mark-to-market losses in our equity portfolio. Our hedges were >in the form of purchases of credit protection on various global investment grade and high yield credit indices. Because we were able to purchase >these instruments at near-all-time tight levels of credit spreads,… Read more »

Information is weaponized. Winners and losers being chosen. Power being consolidated and lost.

Anonymous Reader

Annoys with the hand washing about all.

Y’know, this could be a difficult time for certain OCD types.

PalmaSailor
Another 7 – 10 days and the figures out of China are going to look like what they are.

Lol, no way. The CCP has lost a whole lot of “face” over this and they’ll be deflecting like crazy for some time to come, I bet they have been leaning on Twitter pretty hard for example. The deeper question from an historical perspective is whether Xi has lost the “mandate of Heaven” or not.

Blax

Surprised at you.

Insurance is legal. Hedging is legal.

The issues becomes one where you have a short position and benefit from a 10 minute major media platform to yell “FIRE!!!🔥” from… While rotating into your longs… Twofer! 😆

Information is weaponized. Try and figure out if it is pointing at you…

Disgruntled “I’m in hitech supporting a networking/MSP product. I can vpn into work and also hop on customer’s machines for troubleshooting. Been working from home 3 days per week for the past year and 5/5 for the past 2 weeks. I’m surprised you still have to shlep to work everyday during this time” I’m part of the crew that keeps the VPN operational. Unfortunately, because of the lack of snowstorms this year, we never got to stress test the vpn for 600+ users. The stress came with the shutdown. So we rotate weeks from home ( next week I’ll work… Read more »

Lol. But it is ” illegal ” for CDO’s and CDS’s to be called insurance. You’ll never really see anyone calling them insurance on paper, but guess what they call them around one another?

The yelling fire thing…lol..good for him if he managed to get that off.

They should’ve outlawed these things after 2008, but they didn’t.

Weaponized indeed.

The yelling fire thing…lol..good for him if he managed to get that off.

Glad he tanked union pension funds? Municipal workers? Your IRA?

Careful – your reactionary progressive bona fides are at stake…

Hard times do make hard men.

I fully understand the playing field and it’s risks/inequities. Tons of pension funds were roasted in 2008, as well, and nothing changed. So no, I’m not glad he did what he did, but I understand that with all the market cheerleading and misrepresentation, people occasionally are going to get raped and no one is going to do anything about it. Me? I’m not greedy. I basically looked for a better return on my money than ” savings ” or any of that shit. So unless things really collapse, or at least go backwards to 2008, I’m still okay. I’m not… Read more »

Anonymous Reader

The most interesting thing about Ackman’s rant on Bubblevision – he didn’t get cut off. He made his Doomer point in the first 300 seconds of the rant. That would have been a good time to rotate to someone else. Nope. He got to rant and scream, then the Bubblevision guy would ask a question that Ackman would answer in one sentence followed by more Doomer ranting. It was repetitive after 5 min, but he still got all the air time he wanted. All he wanted.

Huh. Probably just a coincidence…

AR, Ferguson gave oral testimony before a committee in the UK. The pop sci article references that testimony. Your link is something new.

“That’s why, according to you, there were apache helicopter over fucking Wal-Mart. Really? Nothing like that going on here.”

I don’t like explaining jokes to blondes.

“Asd jokes about density” No, the mayor of NYC and gov of NY are the jokes. The 2015 issue was that Cuomo passed on buying 15k of respirators (which is why he said he didn’t want people dredging up the past) and instead went with a death panel and a boondoggle. After President Trump declared an emergency, De Idioto said that people should go about their normal business and not do social distancing. Contradicting national policy because TDS. And the mayor’s Health Commissioner recommended that people go to watch the Lunar Festival in Chinatown. Amazing. My metro is in lockdown.… Read more »

“Asd , the us outpaced china today in number of total cases. Cases per million and deaths per million.”

Yeah, I’m sure that the China number is reliable.

Blax don’ do graphs…but for the rest of you…

Next Blax will tell us that there aren’t Chinese in LA. XD

asd

2 things – I live here. You’re wrong as fuck, but you wouldn’t know it. Keep reading whatever you’re reading.

I’ve actually been to L.A.. My daughter lives there currently. How about you? Do you only know what you’ve read and saw on television?

Is that what forms your opinions in life?

You try to ” bust ” on me/others, but your experience level is insufficient.

It’s okay though, just sayin’.

I heard that ” 2015 ” thing when I watched Fox.

Lol.

It’s 2020 and only one guy is president. That’s how it works, one president at a time.

( I knew somehow you’d come back to Trump. You can’t help it. It makes you transparent as a window pane )

Huh. Probably just a coincidence…

Exactly… A coincidence. 😉

I thought 2015/2016 was a peak behind the curtain. This thing now is a fucking x ray.

wahoo Mcdaniels

asd,whats your point? Do you have a point? Get to the point!

Btw – Normally I don’t indulge in this kind of talk – But, Asd would you kindly cease your racist rhetoric about ” minorities ” and covid . You always have that underlying theme. I’d rather not here that bullshit here. this isn’t that other site that you used to frequent What you’re saying only makes sense to you and ignorant fuckers that think like you. Everybody else is a ” problem “. I kinda thought you were heading this way when you made that hugging Asians/eating Chinese food. Blacks get covid more? Prove it and stop talking shit. We… Read more »

Anonymous Reader

For those engaged in computational efforts at home:

How much overclocking could an overclocker clock if an overclocker could overclock clocks?

Say that 5 times fast.

Anonymous Reader

Bill Ackman should have just dragged a Bat signal onto the set with him.

Dear wahoo, Blax was saying that I don’t do numbers. And that the governor and mayor aren’t responsible for New York’s problems becuz muh population density. Just addressing Blax’s folly. Blax, I’ve been to NYC. I’ve been to LA, too. And Bumfuck, Egypt. So what? “It’s 2020 and only one guy is president.” Distractions, distractions. But it’s nice you’re playing. Dodgeball. 🙂 You work in NYC. Go there every day. Sure. Your experience Trumps mine. But does it Trump Wiki’s numbers? I’m not so sure. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_New_York_City You really can’t include all of LA’s land area to get an idea of… Read more »

“Blacks get covid more” Just clarifying my earlier statement and finishing up. No need for you to reply if you don’t want to. You don’t even need to read this if it might bother you. Not what I said. I said that I expect that blacks are more likely to die from covid19 (in the U.S.) because they tend to be lower income and will wait too long to call the doctor and get substandard treatment in many cases. Now, I wasn’t working with large numbers of deaths, so there’s a large degree of non-confidence in that data. Lots of… Read more »

Spain
Spain

We all know china and Italy and spain are just overrun with black folks.*

Don’t know about Spain, but Italy’s been tryin’, been tryin’…
comment image

Fight porn in the news… Advocatus Diaboli, the blogger on Playing the Devils Advocate on Rollo’s sidebar used the term “The Precariat” in describing a sociologic vector in the spread of Covid-19. He was intentionally being pejorative. (And no, I’m not racist. And I am rational.) In sociology and economics, the precariat is a social class formed by people suffering from precarity, which is a condition of existence without predictability or security, affecting material or psychological welfare. The term is a portmanteau obtained by merging precarious with proletariat. Here are some of them spreading it around on March 22nd and… Read more »

Perceptions.

Examples.

Bias affirmation.

😑

It’s why I council young people to stop recording every dumb thing that happens, because you will become famous/an example. Every group of young people are doing dumb shit….but….

Those Detroit folks shoulda went to Florida.

Anonymous Reader

Blaximus, those Canadians are so boring. You want mayors worked up, you go to…Italy!

I like the way this one starts out sort of conversational but that doesn’t last.

A sampler of multiple mayors.

Anonymous Reader

Indian PM Modi put that country on “go home and stay there”, but it isn’t totally working out. However the Indian cops are very ready to remind people what they are not supposed to be doing and they are creative. Oh, you went to walk for the exercise? Ok…

PS: There’s a phone or a camera just about everywhere in public now. Just about everywhere.

Massamillio is my favorite. Vids make me wish I’d taken learnin Italian more seriously while spending time around ” passionate ” Italian speakers. Today my mayor made an almost tearful plea to stay inside, and said he’d have an announcement on Monday. I already know that the announcement is that the city is in a stricter lockdown. The young people aren’t listening so now they will be made to listen. Fortunately it’s a small section/ward in the city. The mayor even named the exact streets. The police aren’t going to ask anyone multiple times to please go home. Summons imminent,… Read more »

😂😂😂

India.

” get off the street or workout right now “.

Morpheus

“I don’t know how any men bother with online at all. It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.” Palma, https://theredquest.wordpress.com/2019/06/03/oh-i-was-wrong-about-the-tinder-thing-it-is-that-bad/ I read about 10 other blog posts from “red pill” sites all basically echoing the exact same sentiment regarding the PRESENT DAY STATUS of SOD dating and how it really was different 5-10 years ago. I actually found these articles strangely reassuring as I began to seriously question how in God’s world I was getting the matches I was… Being 6’3″, now down to around 15% BF, and routinely passing for late 20s despite being mid 40s. I’ve… Read more »

Morpheus

FWIW, the money line line from the post:

“Overall, this experiment points to the need for in-person approach over online. Something has gone terribly wrong w/ the online world in the last 4 – 5 years. I hadn’t appreciated how badly that’s happened.”

Morpheus

I am learning I can have a body of near Greek God and it isn’t enough to overcome being a LOSER in traditional “success” metrics especially with older women.

A few points.

That’s the trouble with externals, there is always something missing.
Girls love losers… If they are alpha, enough.
Over 30s women ping harder for beta bucks, 20s girls still just want to have run.
Learn some damn Game. It Will help all around.

IRL

Some great stuff by Yohami. Fits with a lot of my thinking. Where he falls short it seems is in understanding capital G Game as a language. You can be “that guy” and be in the middle of a “girl tornado” 🌪… And not know it.🐱😒🐯

Lol this old chestnut rending on pocket…

Gonna be a lot of inappropriate social distancing during this thing. Lot of red headed babys.

Morpheus

Sentient, I hear ya… But there is no amount of Game that would have salvaged a couple recent women… Both mid 40s and probably looking for Beta Bux Round 2, both were divorces, one three times. Woman 1 was a set up from a mutual acquaintance. She messaged me under 10 seconds when I told acquaintance show her my pic and let me know what she thinks. Date 2 bang, and one night telling me how excited she was to see me, very next night pulled the plug when in hindsight I realized she got info on my job and… Read more »

Morpheus

On the other hand there is an ample amount of Game and RP awareness that would allow you to avoid these situations a lot sooner…

“my mayor made an almost tearful plea to stay inside,”

suicide play for at-risk people if you share HVAC with other families…hotels and sometimes apartment buildings can be deadly…

…the covid19 problem may be an HVAC problem…

…parents, keep little Johnny and little Suzy away from grandma and gramps unless they share an abode with you…if so, children have to be quarantined just like the rest of your immediate family…

(more helpful than any CDC academic bulletins)

Blax is screwed…

“New Yorkers can call the COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline at 1-844-863-9314 for mental health counseling.”

18.4K