About

Sitting here like uninvited company
Wallowing in my own obscenities
I share a cigarette with negativity
Sitting here like wet ashes with X’s in my eyes
And drawing flies

Bathed in perspiration drowned my enemies
Used my inspiration for a guillotine
I fire a loaded mental cannon to the page
Leaning on the pedestal that holds my self denial
Firing the pistol that shoots my holy pride
Sitting here like wet ashes with X’s in my eyes
And drawing flies

And I said “Hey what you yellin’ about
Conditions, permission, mirrored self-affliction?”

“Hey what you yellin’ about
Sadists’ co-addiction, perfect analogies?”

“Hey what you yellin’ about
Conditions, permission, mirrored self-affliction?”

Leaning on the pedestal that holds my self denial
Firing the pistol that shoots my holy pride
Sitting here like wet ashes with X’s in my eyes
And drawing flies

3 58 votes

Richard De Connop
Richard De Connop

Dear Rollo, Having recently discovered your work, I would like to thank you on what has been a revelation, and will be, an ongoing revelation for me. I come from quite an interesting dynamic in that my appearance is now quite Alpha in traits (although this wasn’t always the case) and I get IOI’s and attention from very attractive women, sometimes overtly. However, growing up in a very fem-centric household my mindset has always been ultra Beta, to the point where I just bail on situations where I could fuck a very attractive women. I kind of freak out and… Read more »

JOSEPH RODRIGUEZ
JOSEPH RODRIGUEZ

Hi Rollo. I as listening to Candace Owens speaking on her March 10th show mention that radical feminism is the newest form of white supremacy. I am not sure if you would like to tackle that issue on your show given the political climate. It would be interesting to have a panel discussion with the regulars on your show. Thanks

J117
J117

Please email me. I have been reconciling the bible with the red pill and I have had some illuminating thoughts. jeremy.gesco@gmail.com

The Pompous Git

Just read “The Rational Male”. It took just two sessions of reading and it really resonates with this 69 year old Stoic. You really need to find yourself an editor though 🙂

“The prime directive of feminism is:

Never do anything for the express pleasure of a man.”

AMen

Hän ken on armollinen Laaksonen 🇫🇮 (@brony_veikkoni)

Hi. Do you need someone to translate “Rational Male” into Finnish?

Chris
Chris

Dear Mister Tomassi, I am an 34y old german man, teacher, who finally found the red pill content a couple of months ago. Your book has just arrived and I will start to read in the following days. Indeed my english skills are solid, but honestly I have realized that a couple of vocabularies I dont know. So I decided that my next project is reading your book and translating it into german simultaneously for myself. I would be honoured if you want to have the final document. So if you are interested, let me know. Many thanks in advance… Read more »

Reply to  Chris

Herr Chris,

Viele jahren haben gegangen, Ich habe deutsche lernt in einem deutsche kinderschule.

However, many decades have passed since then and my German hasn’t improved with age. 🤣🤣🤣

I was reading that English has over 300,000 words. Since German has over 5 million, perhaps your brain is simply running out of space. 🤣🤣🤣

Michael Kershaw
Michael Kershaw

Thank you for your books and your willingness to help men. In the last 6 weeks I have learned so much, I wish that this information was available
when I was younger. Thank you sincerely!

stuffinbox
1 year ago

@Rollo , I saw a comment on Rule Zero That alluded to the passing of your mother. I offer heartfelt condolences for your loss.

Sysiphean Xioner
Sysiphean Xioner
1 year ago

Rollo, unplugged artist. I unplugged myself after marriage and entering dating. I actually logged dates in cartoon form. They reflected the unplugged mindset and the feminine strategies used by women you have documented. My make single friends love them. Female friends ask me where I meet ‘these women.’ I reply, the general public. If you’d like to see them, let me know. They are real and red pill hilarious

Sysiphean Cipher

Carlos
Carlos
1 year ago

Hey, guys, this year I finished my University studies (I’m 22) and just found myself like awekaning from a kind of dream. Always been normie AFC, even had a LDR during my Erasmus year so you can imagine, but after I finished my studies and broke with my ex I found myself like in no man’s land, rethinking what has been taught to me and my views of the world and my role on it. I bought The Rational Male thanks to a friend’s recomendation and readed it like in 4 days, it was a crazy feeling like reading the… Read more »

Reply to  Carlos

Believe in your opinion

Test that belief

Avoid debt

Avoid partnerships

Act

having a bad day
having a bad day
Reply to  Carlos

@Carlos props on getting started on your adventure!!!…lol per @Sentient… Believe in your opinion Test that belief Avoid debt Avoid partnerships Act +1… all the way… those tips are mostly self-explanatory… but here’s a practical application tip for how to ‘test that belief’… https://explorable.com/confirmation-bias also… (here are my 5… very similar to @Sentient’s bc those are solid tips…) 1) AWALT… = girls are girls… they ALL follow the same basic programming… (see TRM for more info…lol) 2) SEE what is right in front of you… (practical application of improving that… = test that reality through action (imposing your will upon… Read more »

1 year ago

@Carlos The one thing I didn’t fully understand was that most older men really don’t have your best interests at heart. Even close family. If you start to have ambition and work hard and take risks – as a general rule older men will hate and be jealous of your potential and they’ll try and clip your wings with “well meaning advice” to avoid risk – don’t do it etc. Don’t ask the advice of old losers or career salarymen that have never taken a real risk about taking a risk. They’ll say don’t do it, and they’ll try to… Read more »

@Carlos

understand the concept of ‘sunk cost’ bias/fallacy… and don’t get bogged down trying to ‘fix’ the world (especially wrt girls…lol)… if something’s not working, it might be better to cut your losses… take the lesson… and move on…

This is probably the same as my philosophy of “taking the first loss”

So when it’s obvious you’ve made a snafu and got hit with a loss, swallow that loss right now. Don’t torch more money and resources trying to polish a turd.

It’s a turd and the money is gone. Learn from it.

John
John
1 year ago

Hello Rollo, I have yet to read your latest book about religion. Did you discuss Mormons and Mormonism? The divorce rate among Mormons married in their temples is extremely low, far lower than that of Evangelicals. I suspect this is due to the years of social conditioning and the strict rules of behavior required to be worthy of entering into the Mormon temple marriage covenant. And should infidelity happen, church discipline and shaming can be severe by modern standards. This helps to keep people in line, and to make them think twice about giving in to temptation. What do you… Read more »

Mike
Mike
1 year ago

Love you use the moniker from LA Confidential for the unknown killer who was never caught.

Pessimist Incel
Pessimist Incel
1 year ago

Rollo, some more evidence for your theory that women are far more communitarian than men.

Enjoy your day.

Nitro
Nitro
1 year ago

Rollo, are you still doing online coaching ? If yes how can I contact you ?

Jim
Jim

Rollo,

I bought both The Rational Male and Preventative Medicine. While most of your concepts I knew instinctively but never pondered, your detailed explanation of Frame really improved my rapport with women (and men to a lesser extent) for the better, as the Frame of the conversation is now always in my head during interactions.

Keep up the good work.

Pessimist Incel
Pessimist Incel
1 year ago

Just wanted to congratulate you on the occasion of your birthday, your books have helped me significantly in unplugging from the childhood trauma I grew up with, so once again A Very Warm Happy Birthday from a young man .

Cheers man!

Christina
1 year ago

I like this blog. very informative.

Walker
Walker
1 year ago

I would be VERY interested in your response to the article below? And if this isn’t the best place to post questions, is there a better place?

Female Supremacy
Female Supremacy
1 year ago

The absolute ultimate Matriarchy Song in this proud land we grew up strong we were wanted all along I was taught to fight, taught to win I never thought I could fail no fight left or so it seems I am a man whose dreams have all deserted I’ve changed my face, I’ve changed my name but no one wants you when you lose don’t give up ‘cos you have friends don’t give up you’re not beaten yet don’t give up I know you can make it good though I saw it all around never thought I could be affected… Read more »

Done
Done
Asstone
Asstone
1 year ago

Feminism has destroyed the socially enforced monogamy that has created advanced civilizations (the West), and MGTOW is the response or result of this. Hypergammy has been unleashed which means that as much as you try to get ahead (and know that you are restrained by your biology (IQ, looks etc)), there will always be a top 20% of males that take all the ladies and reproduce. MGTOW’s are men that have understood this, and chosen to use their free will to become happy in a different way. Without socially enforced monogamy, a civilization is bound to fail and therefore feminism… Read more »

Nishant Sharma
Nishant Sharma
1 year ago

After eating the metaphorical Red Pill, when I play back the reels from the memory, I am often like “Damn, why didn’t I see this earlier!” I have often called women 5-6 times in the hope they would call me back. Rollo answered, “women don’t want men who put them on the pedestal”. Women have often told me that they would call me the next day before hanging up, and the next day they didn’t call, while I kept waiting. Rollo answered, “women are always spinning the plates subconsciously.” I am so happy that I discovered this now when I… Read more »

JUAN P
JUAN P
1 year ago

Can a Woman imprint on Man? Alpha Widow style?

Question is I’m having trouble telling y ex that I’m now married. I know I should have some balls and not give a fuck as an Alpha should but what is the monkey brain concept that is holding me back?

Appreciated any comments or ideas.

Nolan Willson
Nolan Willson
1 year ago

Hey y’all! I’ve read all 4 of the books and I’m wondering how I can get mentorship from you all? I really want to change my underlying thought processes and update them with healthier ones. Could you all help? Nolan.willson11@gmail.com. Thank you for all the wisdom so far!

1 year ago

Post your questions and issues in Field Reports.

Az
Az
1 year ago

I just want to share my sincere appreciation for the book and query whether I could send you an email regarding this.

david
david
1 year ago

Please hear me out. First of all a big thank you to Rollo, your work has saved my life. Okay so I’m 22 and at a point where I’m just starting out in my career, and it’s good. I also have a lover and we’ve been together for about 5 months now, and it’s been great(thanks to the RP). Lately we haven’t been seeing each other that much because of work. I’ve been talking to other girls but she just checks all of my boxes and she’s so submissive, other girls just can’t compare. The problem is my male friends.… Read more »

Danielle Byrne
Danielle Byrne
1 year ago

I have a burning fire in the pit of my soul to express my gratitude for your work. I’m a 37 year old female who is absolutely disgusted with the feminine imperative and I’m utterly embarrassed to share a gender with the “women” you’ve had on your YouTube channel recently (Brittany Renner). I have a lot to say about the only fans culture as well, but I’ll save that for another time. I don’t say this lightly or speak without experience. I divorced an active duty military man after 10 years of marriage. I took NOTHING I was “entitled” to,… Read more »

MT
MT
1 year ago

Rollo please check these 2 vids out and do a show on the political inversion of the sexes

Getting girls from an all-girl school to sign a Petition to end women’s suffrage

Woman Uses Tinder As Man And Is SHOCKED How Awful Women Are To Men, The Culture War Is A Gender War

Chris Surdak
Chris Surdak
1 year ago

Rollo, have you read The Master and His Emissary by Iain McGilchrist? His work on our divided brain, when compared and contrasted with much of your work, has some amazing insights into male and female nature. Most importantly, it is men who are actually right brained, and women who are actually left brained… as demonstrated on dating apps and IG every single day.

Furryballofh8te
Furryballofh8te
1 year ago

Shout out to Rollo. The red pill saved my marriage. We were in a very bad place, I had been exposed by fresh and fit, and moved over to the RM. took your information and pulled the pin on the red pill grenade during a huge fight. Wife was extremely aroused by leading and being masculine. That was June, and we have had nightly bedroom fun since, minus a couple of nights. Keep saving lives sir. Cheers.

Sean
Sean

Hi Rollo,
I would really like to reach out to you and give you a take on my story and the sad situation in Ireland. Every topic you touch on is 100% on the money, its truly fantastic that your doing this research and analytics of so many men’s life’s will be saved by your courage here.

Please do let me know how I can contact you, or perhaps you can reach out to me… sorinn.int@gmail.com

Best regards,

Sean O’Rinn.

Paul Gee
Paul Gee
1 year ago

Hi Rollo, I enjoy your podcast. I do need to read your book. I stopped dating long ago. I saw through the games and hypergamy going on. I was waiting for others to wake up to it as well. I am glad you are preaching this stuff. I have an observation/idea for the podcast. I have noticed for years that talk shows like Maury, Steve Wilkos and other beta cucks have public executions of men every day on their shows. The audience eats up when a man is “put in his place” or caught or even physically hit. It is… Read more »

Luke H
Luke H
1 year ago

I’m a pastor who stumbled upon your material and read 2 out of the 4 books so far. They are incredible. The advice and wisdom they bestow on men is invaluable. However, take care because if your church finds out you read or even may have listened to his amazing content, you may get ejected of your church. This is what happened to me this year! But I’d rather cling to truth any day of the week. Thank you for your amazing work, Rollo!

Johnny Mustard
1 year ago

Hanlon’s Razor is “Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.” You’ve turned it on its head, thus, Tomassi’s Razor: “Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice.”

Viriliter Age.

Johnny Monstrance
Johnny Monstrance
11 months ago

Hello Rollo,

I read your book The Rational Male a few days ago and I thought it was great. Today I one-shot Winter Notes on Summer Impressions by Dostoevsky, and the last chapter of Winter Notes contains an amusing example of both the wall and hypergamy. I transcribed it into a pdf for you here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zjbJ3huxD5ZlEXnbldaKNaYMr37tHp3u/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for writing the rational male. I purchased your newest one on religion and it’s in my stack for winter break. After I finish some others I’ll crack it open and absorb.

–Johnny M.

lee.s.m
lee.s.m
11 months ago

Hi rollo
You said you published four books. In Korea, the book You Written by Rational Man (Part 1) has been published in a translated version. Please publish the rest (Parts 2~4) in Korea, too.

Luka
Luka
11 months ago

You can’t define MGTOW because you’re beta. Debate me.

Andrei Pop
Andrei Pop
11 months ago

Hi Rollo. Sent you an e-mail last week Friday at the rtrationalmale GM account. I realize you’re a busy guy, are traveling, and it’s the holidays. Just looking to get involved somewhere and help and wanted some guidance on that. I don’t need consultation of the typical kind; your books are more than enough and I’m grateful for that. I want to get my hands dirty and be a giver, not a taker. I sent the email from my titansynthetics.com domain email address. I appreciate any guidance you can offer.

Merry Christmas,

Andrei

Sina
Sina
10 months ago

Hello Rollo
I want to ask you a few questions.
This is my email I’d appreciate if you respond to me.
Sinabahr15@gmail.com

Enrique
Enrique
10 months ago

Hello guys, I realize there have been no comments for a VERY long time, but as a guy trying to unplug himself from this shitty matrix, I hope my words reach someone. I recently started realizing that game is actually a real thing after spending all my life on steps 1, 2 and 6, and I’ve been going through as much game info as I can find and applying it with some smoking hot women I forced myself to meet (despite my massive approach anxiety). However, I was hoping you could help me out finding the most optimal way to… Read more »

Enrique
Enrique
10 months ago

My bad, I just realized that the most recent comments go to the far back of the blog.

10 months ago

Enrique

Take it over to Field Reports

Julio
Julio
10 months ago

Rollo,

I was planning my own suicide a few weeks ago. Your work literally saved my life.

Dr B

Brian Ezequiel Wabo
Brian Ezequiel Wabo
10 months ago

ROLLO is always right… check this STUNNING hibristofilia case in argentina (use google translate and you´ll get the idea): https://tn.com.ar/policiales/2022/01/04/mariel-suarez-la-jueza-que-beso-a-un-preso-es-defensora-de-la-paridad-de-genero-y-especialista-en-cibercrimen/ (basically a feamale judge, that took part in a tribunal that convited to life in prison to a guy for killing a cop, was filmed later visiting and kissing the dude!… yhea

dennis r johnson
dennis r johnson
10 months ago

Science the sh** out of this, from The Martian, is one of my coping regimens. Male(71) twice zeroed. With any progression into the unknown, small increments serves. Am now maroon pilled back from the dead thanks to you guys. Aaron, Rich, TFM, Think Before You Sleep, Sandman, BB, Replicant Fisch(TV) and others. Gotta say thank you Rollo. Please continue what you are doing. Your army survives.

Bobo76
Bobo76
10 months ago

I discovered your site after several years of anxiety trying to understand the opposite sex in the workplace. I would love to see you do a piece about female dynamics in the workplace. A few observations that I have made: older women gang up on younger women because of the attention they get. Male managers get pulled into HR investigations because women accuse each other of sleeping with the boss. Transference where women develop amorous feelings for male supervisors that mentor them. Using sexuality to gain advantage when convenient. Colleagues perceiving encouraging comments to female subordinate as grooming behavior. All… Read more »

Ryuku Omoto
Ryuku Omoto
10 months ago

Amazing content in your books. How would you handle spinning plates in a work environment where there are many plates 18-30 but most of them know each other and certainly gossip to one another.

10 months ago

@Bobo76 Women in the workplace are just women. You only have to look at the way the allegations were dealt with between Weinstein and Christiano Ronaldo. Weinstein was thrown under the bus, and Ronaldo walked. Weinstein was the worst type of rich powerful beta, and thinking about it that may have made him appear to be a (situational) alpha. Women HATE betas. And they would have hated themselves for doing what they did with him to get on. So he could be, and always would have been thrown under the bus. Ronaldo is an apex alpha. Everyone knows it, and… Read more »

trackback

[…] Major References1. LinkedIn2. The Rational Male […]

Dr. Klaus Maurer
Dr. Klaus Maurer
9 months ago

Dear Mr. Tomassi, I am a great admirer of your work. I am a psychiatrist and the results of your work have greatly inspired my work as a psychiatrist. I wanted to ask you if you would allow your books to be translated into German and marketed. I have a publishing house, it used to be called “sunflower-Verlag” and now it is called “Verlag Weisse Rose”. I can imagine that we will be able to get a contract.
I look forward to hearing from you,
best regards
dr. Klaus Maurer

PS
PS
9 months ago
daniel
daniel
9 months ago

Id like to offer a critique/question about ldr. Can an ldr to a experienced man not be one of the group of spinning plates? If the ldr is agreed upon to be non exclusive.

Heath
Heath
9 months ago

Hi Rollo, I just recently watched a video that brought awareness. Why is there more trans women than trans men? I can’t remember the title but it reference to sedating men. It made me twist in my gut. I am a trans man. I was BORN that way, I wasn’t taught or conditioned, and at one point in my life there was no confusion because my parents were at the time strict Christians clear between man and woman. but unfortunately I was taught the blue pill stuff for men and that’s how I acted most of my life. Blue pill… Read more »

Drew
Drew
9 months ago

The amount of confirmation in this video is astounding. Might make a good breakdown video for you.

Jang
Jang
8 months ago

Hello.
What is a sincere love that woman can provide?

I’m korean and a recently read your book translated in korean.
You said if someone belive in one true love, he wouldn’t be able to get a sincere love.
Then what is the sincere love?
Maybe it was translated in a wrong meaning.

I really appreciate your work.
You helped me see the truth.
Your blog and your book is a true eye opener.

Travis Kudron
Travis Kudron
8 months ago

Are there ever alphas masquerading as betas? Essentially the reverse of betas masquerading as alphas to get by the hypergamous filter…. (alphas hiding so they don’t have to deal with too much female attention they don’t want)?

David
David
8 months ago

Rollo, From a red-pill perspective, why do women fall for romance scams?

A
A
7 months ago

L,

Before you read this, know that I am collected. Not for an outcome, only to say that I am not unaware of our conflicting journeys

In looking at our behaviours, I have learned that there are fears of loss, and tendencies to swallow false narratives. They are not irremediable. but they are, nevertheless, there.

For the sake of communication, I welcome a conversation once the dusts have settled. , consider it done. I hope you are well, you most likely will be

A

After she broke up with me, my thoughts. Would love to hear some advice

u/suchrandomness
u/suchrandomness
7 months ago

Hi Rollo I consider myself lucky to have discovered your writings at the age of 23. You have really helped me understand inter gender relations and how to deal with women. I can’t thank you enough. I have a question though. What is your advice to men who have become high value and find themselves surrounded by women? How do they deal with this situation and bend it in their favour? How exactly do you go about spinning plates when you know every woman you talk to will be showing you off in the same environment? Please shed some light… Read more »

Mark Youngman
Mark Youngman
6 months ago

Follow, I’m curious if you are familiar with this study from 1968 I pasted below? It’s both frightening and prophetic. Appreciate all that you have done for the male community, and for me in particular. You need a totem to record every set of balls you have helped men to reclaim. If Western civilization survives, I believe you will be seen as a hero for women in the future, because you will have helped give them back what they have lost – Men. Below is an excerpt of the article. It is absolutely worth skimming and perhaps even doing further… Read more »

Ryan
Ryan
6 months ago

OK. I finally get it. Listened to TRM twice on Audible. Only problem is I got crushed at an older age. I lost my mother (number one support female) to death 10 years ago and then a few years later my relationship of 25 years. She was 15 years younger which I liked. However, now my smv is highly reduced as I am in my early 70’s and looking at nothing but elderly, very unattractive women either via internet or referral and I am just not interested as there is seemingly no upside and so far no spark. I am… Read more »

6 months ago

@Ryan

Take it over to the field reports section and it can be worked through.

It’s a lot of work but it can be turned around .

Ryan
Ryan
6 months ago
Reply to  PalmaSailor

Thanks.
BTW. Do I have to enter email etc. every time or is there a login?

6 months ago

Ryan
Yes, second going to field reports, let’s get to work…

6 months ago

My browser knows it’s coming, I click in the box and it’s auto fill…

No log in…

We’re all outsiders here lol…

Jeff Rosenzweig
Jeff Rosenzweig
5 months ago

Do you do one on one consulting?

4 months ago

Maintenance to aisle 3

Someone’s shit the bed

Adalbert
Adalbert
4 months ago

I’ve listened to your first 4 books. (As soon as Player’s Handbook is published in audiobook, I’m listening to it.) I live in Atlanta, GA. I’m a teacher (and male!). Now I’m in Poland and I’ve been in Spain this summer. MAN! European men need to read your books URGENTLY! This is even worse than the U.S., if you can even start to imagine that. We need your books in German, Italian, French, Polish, you name it! Keep up the good work!

Michael
Michael
3 months ago

I feel consultation is important.

email is mjvertannes@gmail.com

I’ll count my lucky stars.

Stan
Stan
3 months ago

Hey Rollo,
I’d like to purchase a consultation. Please reach out via email. Cheers.

Adot Hariman
Adot Hariman
3 months ago

We have come into a gynocentric world because women control finance [hold the purse string] in the family. Who controls the money rules. And so everything has been geared/oriented towards capturing the purse string holder, namely the woman.

Each and every guy should know how to handle finance, and should be able to articulate why it is the husband that should handle family finance.

Therefore financial how and why education is necessary for every man to change the world for the better. This should be an essential part of red pill education/mentoring/activism.

AlphaVodebe
AlphaVodebe
2 months ago

Hey why don’t you debate Destiny? Dude’s a blue pill cuck. His “wife” cheats on him It’s an easy W

James hall
2 months ago

Bro u da bro!! So Fr man I love everything your doing. And look up to u, at the highest. I’m just a country bumpkin form Hillsboro Ohio, that got pulled out about 8 months ago. And still learning so much. Man I would do anything/fix to be mentored by the father of all fathers. I have one hell of a nasty bad story that’s still going on. Anyhow I hope the real Rollow looks at this, instead of the many peps u have working for u.
hall8093james gmail

allal
allal
2 months ago

Does money play an important role in attracting women, or men’s mentality, or both?

Max
Max
2 months ago

dmacglashan
dmacglashan
2 months ago
Reply to  Max

I’m in my sixties and they are still working on the same firmware.

2 months ago

Max

They tick the same, just don’t have the asset side to support it.

Await

VRyan few are going to have a moment of clarity and realize logically they are spent. Just isn’t going to happen.

How old is “older guy”?
And why do you care?

2 months ago

@Max I’m an “older” guy and interested in what you have to say about women 55+ who are passed the age of procreation and likely post menopausal or post hysterectomy. What makes them tick? Is there a source you can recommend? They tick just the same however their level of anxiety / neurosis and level of just flat out being a pain in the arse will be inversely proportional to their level and security of provisioning. If they have enough resources then they won’t be a pain in the arse and they’ll be very careful who they let in and… Read more »

Last edited 2 months ago by PalmaSailor
Hamid shab booei
Hamid shab booei
1 month ago

Mr Rollo Tomassi just finished reading your book today 10-05-2022 at 22:34 Im located in Montreal Canada came across you in Patrick Bet David interview early in the year and at the end of your book you wrote I quote " people with questions dont scare me, it`s people without any that do” there feel this obligations to ask or comment your book. Let me say I agree with almost everything you mention in the book I don’t seem tp have any question contradicting any of the rules except adding that being a full on red pill now. So i… Read more »

Kenyeres Bálint
29 days ago

Dear Author! Im reading your second volume book and I have a question in mind which i don’t know the answer to. It happened to me several times. When i had a short relationship or hookup with a woman and ended on their end basically ghosted me they still followed me on Social Media for a while after “breaking up” like for a week or month. WHy that happens? If they had enough of me or what i offered which was sex most of the time why checking me out after it? I always unfollowed all of them right after… Read more »

Mr Dark
Mr Dark
6 days ago

Not related to the article but This can’t go unnoticed….Jason David Frank the Green Ranger dead from suicide at 49, divorced in 2022, coincidence? I think not!

1 5 6 7