About

Sitting here like uninvited company
Wallowing in my own obscenities
I share a cigarette with negativity
Sitting here like wet ashes with X’s in my eyes
And drawing flies

Bathed in perspiration drowned my enemies
Used my inspiration for a guillotine
I fire a loaded mental cannon to the page
Leaning on the pedestal that holds my self denial
Firing the pistol that shoots my holy pride
Sitting here like wet ashes with X’s in my eyes
And drawing flies

And I said “Hey what you yellin’ about
Conditions, permission, mirrored self-affliction?”

“Hey what you yellin’ about
Sadists’ co-addiction, perfect analogies?”

“Hey what you yellin’ about
Conditions, permission, mirrored self-affliction?”

Leaning on the pedestal that holds my self denial
Firing the pistol that shoots my holy pride
Sitting here like wet ashes with X’s in my eyes
And drawing flies

5 3 votes

Leave a Reply to Mike Cancel reply

Richard De Connop
Richard De Connop
1 year ago

Dear Rollo, Having recently discovered your work, I would like to thank you on what has been a revelation, and will be, an ongoing revelation for me. I come from quite an interesting dynamic in that my appearance is now quite Alpha in traits (although this wasn’t always the case) and I get IOI’s and attention from very attractive women, sometimes overtly. However, growing up in a very fem-centric household my mindset has always been ultra Beta, to the point where I just bail on situations where I could fuck a very attractive women. I kind of freak out and… Read more »

JOSEPH RODRIGUEZ
JOSEPH RODRIGUEZ
1 year ago

Hi Rollo. I as listening to Candace Owens speaking on her March 10th show mention that radical feminism is the newest form of white supremacy. I am not sure if you would like to tackle that issue on your show given the political climate. It would be interesting to have a panel discussion with the regulars on your show. Thanks

J117
J117
10 months ago

Please email me. I have been reconciling the bible with the red pill and I have had some illuminating thoughts. jeremy.gesco@gmail.com

The Pompous Git
10 months ago

Just read “The Rational Male”. It took just two sessions of reading and it really resonates with this 69 year old Stoic. You really need to find yourself an editor though 🙂

“The prime directive of feminism is:

Never do anything for the express pleasure of a man.”

AMen

Hän ken on armollinen Laaksonen 🇫🇮 (@brony_veikkoni)

Hi. Do you need someone to translate “Rational Male” into Finnish?

Chris
Chris
9 months ago

Dear Mister Tomassi, I am an 34y old german man, teacher, who finally found the red pill content a couple of months ago. Your book has just arrived and I will start to read in the following days. Indeed my english skills are solid, but honestly I have realized that a couple of vocabularies I dont know. So I decided that my next project is reading your book and translating it into german simultaneously for myself. I would be honoured if you want to have the final document. So if you are interested, let me know. Many thanks in advance… Read more »

6 months ago
Reply to  Chris

Herr Chris,

Viele jahren haben gegangen, Ich habe deutsche lernt in einem deutsche kinderschule.

However, many decades have passed since then and my German hasn’t improved with age. 🤣🤣🤣

I was reading that English has over 300,000 words. Since German has over 5 million, perhaps your brain is simply running out of space. 🤣🤣🤣

Michael Kershaw
Michael Kershaw
8 months ago

Thank you for your books and your willingness to help men. In the last 6 weeks I have learned so much, I wish that this information was available
when I was younger. Thank you sincerely!

stuffinbox
stuffinbox
7 months ago

@Rollo , I saw a comment on Rule Zero That alluded to the passing of your mother. I offer heartfelt condolences for your loss.

Sysiphean Xioner
Sysiphean Xioner
6 months ago

Rollo, unplugged artist. I unplugged myself after marriage and entering dating. I actually logged dates in cartoon form. They reflected the unplugged mindset and the feminine strategies used by women you have documented. My make single friends love them. Female friends ask me where I meet ‘these women.’ I reply, the general public. If you’d like to see them, let me know. They are real and red pill hilarious

Sysiphean Cipher

Carlos
Carlos
6 months ago

Hey, guys, this year I finished my University studies (I’m 22) and just found myself like awekaning from a kind of dream. Always been normie AFC, even had a LDR during my Erasmus year so you can imagine, but after I finished my studies and broke with my ex I found myself like in no man’s land, rethinking what has been taught to me and my views of the world and my role on it. I bought The Rational Male thanks to a friend’s recomendation and readed it like in 4 days, it was a crazy feeling like reading the… Read more »

6 months ago
Reply to  Carlos

Believe in your opinion

Test that belief

Avoid debt

Avoid partnerships

Act

having a bad day
having a bad day
6 months ago
Reply to  Carlos

@Carlos props on getting started on your adventure!!!…lol per @Sentient… Believe in your opinion Test that belief Avoid debt Avoid partnerships Act +1… all the way… those tips are mostly self-explanatory… but here’s a practical application tip for how to ‘test that belief’… https://explorable.com/confirmation-bias also… (here are my 5… very similar to @Sentient’s bc those are solid tips…) 1) AWALT… = girls are girls… they ALL follow the same basic programming… (see TRM for more info…lol) 2) SEE what is right in front of you… (practical application of improving that… = test that reality through action (imposing your will upon… Read more »

PalmaSailor
PalmaSailor
6 months ago

@Carlos The one thing I didn’t fully understand was that most older men really don’t have your best interests at heart. Even close family. If you start to have ambition and work hard and take risks – as a general rule older men will hate and be jealous of your potential and they’ll try and clip your wings with “well meaning advice” to avoid risk – don’t do it etc. Don’t ask the advice of old losers or career salarymen that have never taken a real risk about taking a risk. They’ll say don’t do it, and they’ll try to… Read more »

PalmaSailor
PalmaSailor
6 months ago

@Carlos

understand the concept of ‘sunk cost’ bias/fallacy… and don’t get bogged down trying to ‘fix’ the world (especially wrt girls…lol)… if something’s not working, it might be better to cut your losses… take the lesson… and move on…

This is probably the same as my philosophy of “taking the first loss”

So when it’s obvious you’ve made a snafu and got hit with a loss, swallow that loss right now. Don’t torch more money and resources trying to polish a turd.

It’s a turd and the money is gone. Learn from it.

John
John
6 months ago

Hello Rollo, I have yet to read your latest book about religion. Did you discuss Mormons and Mormonism? The divorce rate among Mormons married in their temples is extremely low, far lower than that of Evangelicals. I suspect this is due to the years of social conditioning and the strict rules of behavior required to be worthy of entering into the Mormon temple marriage covenant. And should infidelity happen, church discipline and shaming can be severe by modern standards. This helps to keep people in line, and to make them think twice about giving in to temptation. What do you… Read more »

Mike
Mike
5 months ago

Love you use the moniker from LA Confidential for the unknown killer who was never caught.

Pessimist Incel
Pessimist Incel
4 months ago

Rollo, some more evidence for your theory that women are far more communitarian than men.

Enjoy your day.

Nitro
Nitro
4 months ago

Rollo, are you still doing online coaching ? If yes how can I contact you ?

Jim
Jim
4 months ago

Rollo,

I bought both The Rational Male and Preventative Medicine. While most of your concepts I knew instinctively but never pondered, your detailed explanation of Frame really improved my rapport with women (and men to a lesser extent) for the better, as the Frame of the conversation is now always in my head during interactions.

Keep up the good work.

Pessimist Incel
Pessimist Incel
3 months ago

Just wanted to congratulate you on the occasion of your birthday, your books have helped me significantly in unplugging from the childhood trauma I grew up with, so once again A Very Warm Happy Birthday from a young man .

Cheers man!

Christina
3 months ago

I like this blog. very informative.

Walker
Walker
2 months ago

I would be VERY interested in your response to the article below? And if this isn’t the best place to post questions, is there a better place?

Female Supremacy
Female Supremacy
2 months ago

The absolute ultimate Matriarchy Song in this proud land we grew up strong we were wanted all along I was taught to fight, taught to win I never thought I could fail no fight left or so it seems I am a man whose dreams have all deserted I’ve changed my face, I’ve changed my name but no one wants you when you lose don’t give up ‘cos you have friends don’t give up you’re not beaten yet don’t give up I know you can make it good though I saw it all around never thought I could be affected… Read more »

Done
Done
2 months ago
Asstone
Asstone
2 months ago

Feminism has destroyed the socially enforced monogamy that has created advanced civilizations (the West), and MGTOW is the response or result of this. Hypergammy has been unleashed which means that as much as you try to get ahead (and know that you are restrained by your biology (IQ, looks etc)), there will always be a top 20% of males that take all the ladies and reproduce. MGTOW’s are men that have understood this, and chosen to use their free will to become happy in a different way. Without socially enforced monogamy, a civilization is bound to fail and therefore feminism… Read more »

Nishant Sharma
Nishant Sharma
1 month ago

After eating the metaphorical Red Pill, when I play back the reels from the memory, I am often like “Damn, why didn’t I see this earlier!” I have often called women 5-6 times in the hope they would call me back. Rollo answered, “women don’t want men who put them on the pedestal”. Women have often told me that they would call me the next day before hanging up, and the next day they didn’t call, while I kept waiting. Rollo answered, “women are always spinning the plates subconsciously.” I am so happy that I discovered this now when I… Read more »

JUAN P
JUAN P
16 days ago

Can a Woman imprint on Man? Alpha Widow style?

Question is I’m having trouble telling y ex that I’m now married. I know I should have some balls and not give a fuck as an Alpha should but what is the monkey brain concept that is holding me back?

Appreciated any comments or ideas.

Nolan Willson
Nolan Willson
5 hours ago

Hey y’all! I’ve read all 4 of the books and I’m wondering how I can get mentorship from you all? I really want to change my underlying thought processes and update them with healthier ones. Could you all help? Nolan.willson11@gmail.com. Thank you for all the wisdom so far!

4 hours ago

Post your questions and issues in Field Reports.

1 5 6 7